PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to ROTH ARMY STAFF!!!

rustoffa
10-09-2005, 11:18 PM
Happy birthday to the ROTH ARMY STAFF!!!

That's right, long-suffering and here 24-7. Fifty fucking years is a milestone. Give it up motherfuckers.

ALinChainz
10-09-2005, 11:20 PM
SALLLLLL- UTE!

:bottle:

Anonymous
10-09-2005, 11:44 PM
Fifty years? This site has been up since 1955??? Well, baste my steaming puddings!

Happy birthday to the staff, and cuntgratulations.

Cheers! :bottle:

POJO_Risin
10-10-2005, 12:05 AM
Actually...we were originally up in the late 1920's...the fucking crash killed us...then the WAR...we actually worked communications in Europe during WWII...then the Korean WAR...

We came up in 1955 as the Frank Sinatra Army...

but shh...that's top secret shit...

Anonymous
10-10-2005, 12:24 AM
Kewl! I always knew there was something more to this site tha just plain ol' VH/DLR...

Frank Sinatra fookin' rules! HE is the reason people come here all the time. Right? I can understand that.

For example, I'm a big Neil Diamond fan but if I went and did a Neil Diamond Army I wouldn't call it 'Neil Diamond Army'... stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life! I'd call it 'The Oreja de Van Gogh all around Playground' or some such. Then, Neil fans al over the world would flock to the site and pretend they're there only because Oreja de Van Gogh is so cool.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Cheers! :bottle:

Rikk
10-10-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
We came up in 1955 as the Frank Sinatra Army...

In those days, the SHEEP PEN existed to induct those that listened to anything Sinatra did after his days in the Tommy Dorsey orchestra...

Soul Reaper
10-10-2005, 02:28 PM
SALUTE ROTH ARMY STAFF!!!