PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys remember Kindergarten?

The Scatologist
10-12-2005, 11:11 PM
Do you guys remember the times when you were little, in Kindergarten, and actually had nap time at school? What's your most vivid Kindergarten memory?

Mine would be the time, when I couldn't sleep at nap time, and got bored. I started to take out my dick and play around with it.
The next day, a girl told me she saw me playing with my dick.:D

Nitro Express
10-13-2005, 03:50 AM
I remember bringing my ant farm for show and tell and accidently dropping it. The glass broke and thousands of ants when everywhere. Since my kindergarten was taught in the basement of the teacher's house, she was not thrilled.

twonabomber
10-13-2005, 07:02 AM
i didn't go to kindergarten. it wasn't a state law that kids had to go, so i started with first grade. i was reading before then anyways.

Hardrock69
10-13-2005, 12:08 PM
My most vivid memory was the first week of kindergarten.

Our elementary school was right next to a Junior High school in a mostly black neighborhood.

Just a couple of weeks previously, the L.A. Watts riots had occured and racial tension was running high.

I just recall looking out the window one day and seeing hundreds of black people having some kind of riot/disturbance/random direction marathon with some "po-lice" as their special guests.

:eek:

Needless to say, as 5-year-olds, we were all freaked out.

Our parents came to school to pick us all up. Mine too, even though I lived only half a block from the school.

canadiandlrgirl
10-13-2005, 01:16 PM
one of my memories of kindergarten is when i broke my wrist and had 2 wear a cast...and than after that i broke my arm alot
some kids signed it...
i didn't have very many friends in school...i was very shy and a loner...
my big sis was my best friend...still is! her and one of her friends kicked the shit out of a kid who was picking on me...i still remember that like it was yesterday....i used to follow her around from kindergarten all the way up 2 high school becauz i didn't have any friends of my own....

Matt White
10-13-2005, 01:18 PM
"Do you guys remember Kindergarten?"

Naw...I was just a 'Lil fella back then!!!

The Scatologist
10-13-2005, 04:48 PM
The only reason I didn't mention all my memories of pooing and peeing my pants is because the incidents are too numerous to recount them all:cool:

twonabomber
10-13-2005, 04:50 PM
in first grade, i sat next to a girl that ate crayons and paste...

flappo
10-13-2005, 04:52 PM
stay out of my forum , fucko

Jerry Falwell
10-15-2005, 02:51 PM
My most vivid memory......
I had just watched Space Balls and didn't realize what it meant to put on of my forearms in the pit of my elbow (Flip off sign). I just knew that it caused people to laugh at me when I did it. Needless to say, my school principal (Christian School) didn't appreciate me making that gesture to her in front of a bunch of parents that were touring the school. My butt was red and blue for days after she got through with it. I hated that dow rod.

twonabomber
10-15-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by flappo
stay out of my forum , fucko

your fourm? fuck you.

i'll leave when Sarge asks me to.

The Scatologist
10-15-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Jerry Falwell
My most vivid memory......
I had just watched Space Balls and didn't realize what it meant to put on of my forearms in the pit of my elbow (Flip off sign). I just knew that it caused people to laugh at me when I did it. Needless to say, my school principal (Christian School) didn't appreciate me making that gesture to her in front of a bunch of parents that were touring the school. My butt was red and blue for days after she got through with it. I hated that dow rod.

LOL yeah, i've had similar events myself, like when I called my preschool teacher a asshole rofl.

Some teachers are so fucking stupid lmao. They think that little kids actually know the meaning of every little bad word they say. It doesn't go through their head that maybe they don't really know that it's a bad word, because they're just copying what they hear grown ups say all the time.

Jérôme Frenchise
10-17-2005, 04:59 PM
Back when I was 3, at playtime (recess), my mom, who was a schoolmaster at the school where I was a pupil, had taken her turn to look after the kids in the yard. She had to give me my snack (a chocolate bun and a banana).
She handed it over with a smile and asked me (I still can see her very well):
"Have you seen? A bun and a banana. Are you happy?"

That year there was a song that was always played on the radio, "Les p'tites femmes de Pigalle" (by Serge Lama, one of our best singers, a stentor), about a man who had been cocufied by his wife and was going to Pigalle (a famous place in Paris, famous for its whores) to feel better...
The chorus goes: "J'suis content j'suis content j'suis content j'suis content,
J'suis cocu, mais content!"
Which means "I'm happy (etc)...,
Cocufied, but happy!"

So, I replied: "Yes. I'm cocufied, but happy!"
I can still see my mum burst out laughing!:D

The year after, with a girlfriend, we sang our schoolmistress (an English nun) the bawdy songs that we'd heard during a wedding party on the weekend. We just did what our dads had told us to.:D
The nun asked my mum about those songs, which she hadn't understood at all (they were in the local dialect)...
The first song was about how men hold their dicks when they piss, and the second was about a guy's return from a trip, with very bold rhymes and a girl got fucked in every verse!:D

I have other memories, but I particularly dig those two.
:cool:

m_dixon1984
10-17-2005, 05:45 PM
Wow, I just have to respond because I was reminded of kindergarten just this weekend. I was doing some basement cleanup at my parents house (where lots of stuff I had as a kid is still stored). I decided to keep only a handful of items mostly for sentimental reasons. One of the items I kept was a little red, wooden, sailboat. This item has special meaning to me because I received it as a gift when I was in kindergarten and it reminds me of the first time I realized girls were interested in boys. Specifically, how a girl named Brenda was interested in me.

My kindergarten teacher always used to have us sing Happy Birthday when someone in the class had a birthday. Since my birthday happened over the summer break I was included in a singing near the end of the school year when the teacher announced who'd be celebrating over the summer months. A couple of days later Brenda came up to me and very shyly wished me a Happy Birthday and handed me a gift, the little red sailboat (she didn't give anyone else a gift, I noticed over the course of the day). I was confused. I'd never really given her any thought, in fact, at that age, I don't think I ever really spoke to any of the girls in my class. I was way too interested in sports and proving my myself around my guy friends and just being an overall pain in the ass (I was constantly in trouble and always striving to be the center of attention). I guess my acting-up caught someone's attention.

I returned home with the gift and told my mum. She started cooing about me having a girlfriend which I flatly denied seeing as I was only 5 and thought girls were icky. My mum tormented me for years about Brenda but I never really liked her that much. I was always more interested in 2 other girls (I had my own crushes starting around 3rd grade). Brenda and I were classmates for years and she was the last girl I ever danced with in middle-school (grade eight dance - 12-13 years old). Yes, I asked her to dance because every time I looked at her I remembered how kind she was to give me the boat all those years ago (and my date had left a few dances earlier - leaving me without a partner - my date was one of the 2 girls I had a crush on - I was just a Gigolo, my first attempt at being DLR without even knowing it, HAHAHA). We even kissed a little at the end of the dance. I've never seen her since but every time I see the little red sailboat I'm reminded of her and kindergarten.
Thanks for starting the thread, Scatologist.
M

Hardrock69
10-18-2005, 12:28 AM
Neat story.

Backing up a bit, my mom pissed me off once when I was 7, and I flipped her off. I had no idea what it meant, but some classmate had told me that it meant something bad.

Well, I found that out as I picked myself up off the floor.

She had smacked me upside my fool haid the moment I flipped her off.

I never tried THAT again!
:cool:

Coyote
10-18-2005, 01:17 PM
Vivid memories?

Singing'n'dancing to the other kids. Stuff like Queen's "Let Me Entertain You"

Soul Reaper
10-18-2005, 01:18 PM
Remember it?

Never been in it.....whatever kindergarten is....

Golden AWe
10-20-2005, 01:40 PM
i would most definetely fuck both nicole richie and paris hilton

Soul Reaper
10-20-2005, 01:41 PM
how relevant and true, Awe....a true philosopher....