PDA

View Full Version : Does your momma worship the Devil?

rustoffa
10-13-2005, 12:54 AM
I grew up in south crackalackey. There's millionaire's villages, creatures' from Jekyll Island, and G8 summits down there...more or less. The fucking place is DOOMED. Lots of pre-revolutionary war history that won't be repeated. The more I think about it, the fucking "G8" was probably some skull and bones attempt @ finality.

Now that the groundwork for devil-worshipping tomfoolery is out of the way, on to the hijinx!

The fucking devil-worship shit used to be common place down there....old yacht clubs with dead goats and shit on sunday mornings. Old Spanish Chapels' with crosses dug in the dirt floors. It was spooky as a kid, but wearing and tearing also fits. We started thinking they were a bunch of idiots one morning when they just fucking hauled ass after we stopped to let the dogs check 'em out.

Fast forward to the Spanish Chapel with the cross in the dirt floor some time later.

It was probably closer to Thanksgiving than Halloween. You'd have to take these winding dirt roads to get there. This friend of mine and I were really liquor'd up...knocking the time-release offa shit. So we go around one of those winding turns, and there's some kinda symbol painted on a tree. I'm like, "check it out, they're roasting weineys" or some shit. ____ goes, "fuck those motherfuckers" or something....I should have paid attention to that comment. As you would follow this particular road, you'd eventually end up right in front of the aforementioned chapel. I had already turned the headlights off, and we were just sitting there looking at the dipshits playing OUIJA in front of a fire or whateverthefuck it is they do.

A few seconds later, ____ grabs the .357 from the glove box and CHARGES THE FUCKING PLACE! He let a few rounds fly into the air, and those devil worshipping dipshits were bailing out like a bunch of FLYING NUNS! He proceeded to run into the little tabby shed and jump up and down on the fire...trying to put it out. He kept yelling "PUSSY MOTHERFUCKERS" and shit. When I finally quit laughing and got him calmed down, he goes, "I saw ____ ______'s mom running out.

A few weeks later, I realized the rumor had circulated when this chick @ this bonfire party goes, "Does your momma worship the devi?" to this other chick.

THAT was some LOL shit.