PDA

View Full Version : I feel all right when I feel bad...

Jérôme Frenchise
10-13-2005, 04:08 PM
For some reason linked to a chick, I'm getting right into those fucking ole blues tonight... But, after thinking over it, feeling really bad isn't that hard to deal with and, even, not so uneasy...
Whenever I feel that bad, I notice I'm right opposite the senility of those who consider that everything in life is all right. And then I feel just as strong as I can, though unfit for things as they are.
It would take an essay to explain what I mean, but those times will have me getting stoned, so I fear I might be off-topic here (this is a good-time forum...).
So now I'll get to the point: I've noticed that when I feel that way (blue, pissed off, abused, etc) it gets me stronger. I mean it hurts, but the pain enables a kind of chemical reaction that gives me the strength to nullify it.
In a word, I never feel more being myself than when I feel down...
What about you?
:cool:

fret_buzz_blues
10-13-2005, 06:03 PM
Hmm...same thing happens to me! I know what you mean, man.

m_dixon1984
10-13-2005, 06:21 PM
I stopped listening after you mentioned getting stoned...I've had a rough day and can't wait to get home and spark one up. Thanks for the distraction and good luck getting over your "blues".
M

BTW, stick with the ganja, man. There's only trouble in the bottom of a bottle.

larbo
10-13-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
For some reason linked to a chick, I'm getting right into those fucking ole blues tonight... But, after thinking over it, feeling really bad isn't that hard to deal with and, even, not so uneasy...
Whenever I feel that bad, I notice I'm right opposite the senility of those who consider that everything in life is all right. And then I feel just as strong as I can, though unfit for things as they are.
It would take an essay to explain what I mean, but those times will have me getting stoned, so I fear I might be off-topic here (this is a good-time forum...).
So now I'll get to the point: I've noticed that when I feel that way (blue, pissed off, abused, etc) it gets me stronger. I mean it hurts, but the pain enables a kind of chemical reaction that gives me the strength to nullify it.
In a word, I never feel more being myself than when I feel down...
What about you?
:cool:

I know exactly what you're saying. my brain works better when I'm feelin blue. it's kinda an outside of the box kinda thing. and a lot of badass music has been written in that state of mind.

rustoffa
10-13-2005, 09:52 PM
I know exactly what you're typing about. Chick-problems based introspection will make you feel like Oppenheimer.

This is the muddy dopamine in your CNS that never gets to get "out of the house."

It's precisely the time to go to a titty bar and order liquor drinks. Ride the frame of mind to VIP room legendary status.

Jérôme Frenchise
10-14-2005, 01:59 AM
Thank you all for your remarks.:cool:

Millermoos
10-14-2005, 07:17 AM
I understand your pain cos I have been there but I am myself when I am happy, I do amazing things when I am happy.
Millermoos

scamper
10-14-2005, 09:50 AM
The inner journey is a road that passes from thick, dark
woods to sunshine. Every time you pass through the woods, you
exit the other side with a clearer spirit.

Nitro Express
10-14-2005, 10:52 AM
Ying yang. Like S&M, it's more exciting if it hurts a little. Getting your pussy or dick tickled is always better if spanking is involved.

Jérôme Frenchise
10-17-2005, 03:23 PM
Hey!:) I didn't expect all these words of wisdom as reactions to my pretty confused starting post.
Well, thank you so much everybody, you say it all very clearly, really cool of you all!:cool: