PDA

View Full Version : what's up with all this racist shit from Joe Thunder

showtime!
10-13-2005, 06:06 PM
I am a big fan of DLR solo and classic VH. I come here to read about Dave taking over for Stern, only to pass over blatant racist comments from your own Joe Thunder. A little dissappointed that members here would allow that sort of behavior.

LoungeMachine
10-13-2005, 06:11 PM
Hi Joe.

Signing up another alias and talking to/about yourself again?

Damn that house arrest must suck.

Do you really need the attention this bad?

How's Tony Blair doing?

canadiandlrgirl
10-13-2005, 06:13 PM
i have no respect for racist bullshit...
don't do to others that u don't want done 2 u:rolleyes:

ALinChainz
10-13-2005, 06:15 PM
That's why Joey sucks cock.

He's hoping some fag will return the favor for once instead of just cumming on him and kicking him out of the dumpster.

showtime!
10-13-2005, 06:19 PM
It certainly is a little discouraging to have to deal with blatant racism at a music site, that's for sure.

ALinChainz
10-13-2005, 06:28 PM
Or dumbass faggot felons like you Joe who have nothing better to do than think they are smart enough to know that every alias you sign up as is easily proven to be you.

Grow the fuck up idiot.

boy, u stupid.

ALinChainz
10-13-2005, 06:49 PM
Hey Blowtime, the silence is deafening ...

You're too obvious and stupid not for anyone to know it's you Joe.

Painfully obvious and painfully stupid.

I am convinced, there is no bigger loser in the history of this earth.

No wonder you get your ass kicked ...

showtime!
10-13-2005, 06:55 PM
I have no idea who or what your referring to. I just don't care for the racist bullshit, thats all.

ALinChainz
10-13-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by showtime!
I have no idea who or what your referring to. I just don't care for the racist bullshit, thats all.

Even though I didn't have to look at your IP Joey, you are so predictable.

You do the same dumb fucking shit everytime you sign up under a new user name.

Don't be stupid fag ... we all know why you're racist.

Don't hold it against your mother. Hold it against a Playgirl, like you usually do.

ALinChainz
10-13-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Hi Joe.

Signing up another alias and talking to/about yourself again?

Damn that house arrest must suck.

Do you really need the attention this bad?

How's Tony Blair doing?

You don't know Joe?

Can you not read?

It doesn't take an Einstein, or even a Thudner to figure it out ...

You are not any good at the alias thing Blowy, now go pinch your foreskin.

showtime!
10-13-2005, 07:07 PM
there's some real wackos on this site thats for sure. Maybe you accept this racist crap, but I do not and plan on making the FCC well aware of what's going on on this site.

larbo
10-13-2005, 09:15 PM
there's some real wackos on this site thats for sure. Maybe you accept this racist crap, but I do not and plan on making the FCC well aware of what's going on on this site.

ever heard of freedom of speech? I dont know if it's wackos or if white men & women in america are finally waking the fuck up. a lot and I mean a lot of people have changed their views since the hurricanes. and tell the fcc that I said fuck'em all!!

have a nice day.:)

ALinChainz
10-13-2005, 09:24 PM

LOL ... go ahead ... all your user names are traced right back to you and we have seen your profiles and posts.

We'll finally be rid of you and your ass cancer.

Nickdfresh
10-13-2005, 10:07 PM
What's up with Joe Thunder pretending to be heterosexual?

thome
10-13-2005, 10:18 PM
I HATE HATE HATE the Racists they all are the same they all
should be rounded up and sent back to wherever they came
from KILL THE RACISTS NOWWWWW!!!!!!! KILL EM ALLLL!!!!!

Narrow minded Trash there all the same. Ya ever seen one?
They all look the same
bunch of IN-BREADS I HATE RASISTSSSS!!

There so full of HATE.... I HATE ......THEM!!!!

Oh damn, I slay me . SLAY THE MEEEEEEssss........

larbo
10-13-2005, 11:33 PM
Wow. you hate. You should put all that hate you have for your mother and sister towards something useful like pottery! and thats good how you inserted INBRED in there. you should look up the definition of white trash - heres a hint; they're white and on their knees a lot servicing basketball players and rappers. thats white trash. get medicated.

Anonymous
10-14-2005, 12:27 AM
This... thing, this "Joe Thunder" cuntinues to register at this site? Why?

Cheers! :bottle:

conmee
10-14-2005, 01:32 AM
If all you ******s, spics, kikes, pollocks, chinks, wops, ragheads, and camel jockeys don't STOP pickin' on the faggots, inbreds, rednecks, and white-trash... I'm going to ban the whole lot of ya!!!! lol

Jesus... never seen hate on hate like this before... not that I'm gay... or a redneck... or inbred, far as I know, lol (although rumor has it two out of four webbies are...), but when did it become a good idea to use one set of stereotypes and hate to bash another? If I'm missing something or missing the point, please let me know.

Free speech is great, but ease up on the offensive and abusive bashing... shit... I don't venture out into the forums for months, and when I do... we've got race baiting, stereotyping, Roth on Roth website violence, Mods v. Mods, dick pics in the Picture Gallery, cats and dogs sleeping together, brimstone falling from the sky, and all sorts of crazy shit....

I think Sarge forgot to tell me we aren't a DLR/VH site anymore...

That is all.

Icon.

Jimmy Jingles
10-14-2005, 10:47 AM

Save it Bitch!

Are you that starved for attention…whore? I thought Jestersucks was bad, but I think you have officially moved to the top of the 'Fags of the Army' pyramid.

Congrats you fucker of mothers!

Hardrock69
10-14-2005, 02:58 PM
Joe Thudner is a fucking loser.

I find it funny he is posting "racist' shit, when everyone knows his boyfriend (meaning his personal ass-rapist) is a 300-pound black fella named Bubba.

That is what happens when you serve time as a homo asslicker. You wind up being someone's bitch.

jhale667
10-14-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by conmee
If all you ******s, spics, kikes, pollocks, chinks, wops, ragheads, and camel jockeys don't STOP pickin' on the faggots, inbreds, rednecks, and white-trash... I'm going to ban the whole lot of ya!!!! lol

Jesus... never seen hate on hate like this before... not that I'm gay... or a redneck... or inbred, far as I know, lol (although rumor has it two out of four webbies are...), but when did it become a good idea to use one set of stereotypes and hate to bash another? If I'm missing something or missing the point, please let me know.

Free speech is great, but ease up on the offensive and abusive bashing... shit... I don't venture out into the forums for months, and when I do... we've got race baiting, stereotyping, Roth on Roth website violence, Mods v. Mods, dick pics in the Picture Gallery, cats and dogs sleeping together, brimstone falling from the sky, and all sorts of crazy shit....

I think Sarge forgot to tell me we aren't a DLR/VH site anymore...

That is all.

Icon.

LOL! :D

Oh hey Larbo...I looked up white trash, it read "resident of Nicholas County, WV"....;) I kid! I kid! :D

larbo
10-16-2005, 08:48 PM
yeah....now go pick up your sister from her date at tyrones house g.

jhale667
10-17-2005, 11:39 AM
OK, but I have to drop off your Mom first...'G'. ;)

Golden AWe
10-17-2005, 01:19 PM
yup, we gas idiots here

GAR
10-18-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Joe Thudner is a fucking loser.

Joe is really really cool IMO.

Golden AWe
10-20-2005, 01:41 PM
i would most definetely fuck both nicole richie and paris hilton