PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else like this song?

Susie Q
01-03-2004, 08:25 PM
Bring me to life. It's a damn good tune, and I like playing it full belt. I get , "turn that shit down, that's not music!" Some say it sounds like Creed, Puddle of Mud, DeFault, etc. Must be I like this type of music.

I just love this tune. It seems gritty, raw, and powerful. I like the chick singing it. It's like she don't belong singing in it. Which for me makes it even more of a better tune.

What kind of music is this called now a days?

diamond den™
01-04-2004, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Susie Q
Bring me to life. It's a damn good tune, and I like playing it full belt. I get , "turn that shit down, that's not music!" Some say it sounds like Creed, Puddle of Mud, DeFault, etc. Must be I like this type of music.

I just love this tune. It seems gritty, raw, and powerful. I like the chick singing it. It's like she don't belong singing in it. Which for me makes it even more of a better tune.

That stuff is crap........:)

diamond den™
01-04-2004, 03:35 AM
I Like Cake and Panda Pudding™ :)

PHOENIX
01-04-2004, 08:39 AM
What is she talking about?:D

Coyote
01-04-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q

Nü-metal, Susie.

Panamark
01-05-2004, 01:11 AM
Which Band ?

Coyote
01-05-2004, 09:50 AM
Evanescence.

Ally_Kat
01-05-2004, 01:43 PM
it was okay the first time i heard it, but then they just keep playing it every hour on the hour here, so I just got tired of it.

The rest of the album sounds like the same depressing stuff, though.

Mr Badguy
01-05-2004, 03:14 PM
That girls voice drives me up the wall.

They play it on the radio (always a bad sign) at my work all the time and I really hate it.

Their last song was also annoyingly bad.

Panamark
01-07-2004, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Coyote
Evanescence.

Ah ! I know the stuff now. Hows it going Coyote !

I quite liked this stuff when I first heard it but the radio has killed it with overplay. But its different and original, thats for sure. Theres another song out at the moment that has a chick singer, she does a refrain during the song that sounds heaps like Kate Bush from her early days. I like it. I'll try and pick up what its called next time I hear it.

SensibleShoes
01-07-2004, 07:23 AM
I just got the Evanescence CD and have been playing it a lot - but I don't do radio so I haven't been overkilled with it. Although I like the single, I think the whole album sounds like they just keep playing the same song. And the girl's voice sounds like Enya, who nobody can stand much of anyway. Guitars underneath are great tho.

Either they change things up or they'll die an early death. Wish they'd ditch the heavy orchestration.

Susie Q
01-09-2004, 08:08 PM
Well...ya see, I don't listen to the radio that much either, so it is new to me. I heard it once on MTV, came upstairs and downloaded the thing.

If their album is nothing but repeat of this song over and over but with different lyrics it's not worth it.

But, I do like the song. :o

SensibleShoes
01-09-2004, 08:30 PM
Don't mind me - I'm hypercritical trying to sound like I know something! LOL

Lou
01-10-2004, 01:04 AM
Never heard of it, and it doesn't sound like I really want to either.