PDA

View Full Version : Why do "dupe" Dave threads get closed?

Molly Blue
10-18-2005, 12:16 AM
When there is not much new news to talk about, then it only makes sense people are going to rehash the old news.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this or not... but Dave threads don't always stay on top of the forums at this here site.

And maybe noone has noticed this either... but it seems like a lot of bull sh*t gets rehashed in MANY of the threads...and they don't get closed.

But the Dave one's get closed more than any of them. :(

Give the newbies a break. If no one responds to the thread, it will go away soon enough.

Nickdfresh
10-18-2005, 07:03 AM
Or, why do people hide behind aliases while trying to be a regular poster.

Shut up lms2/Molly Blue/Doane...

ELVIS
10-18-2005, 08:22 AM
I agree with Molly...

:elvis:

daone
10-18-2005, 09:30 AM
I dunno. I guess there are a lot of dupe threads about Dave and Van Halen... but so many people that do not live on here miss them the first time around. They log on and don't see much Dave news going on so they start a new thread. Makes sense to me.

lms2
10-18-2005, 09:31 AM
Well... I agree with me too.

Guitar Shark
10-18-2005, 02:03 PM
LOL... all 3 aliases replied to this thread?

ritetoolforjob
11-09-2005, 02:16 PM
communism runs this site. any comment with just a hint of negativity gets torpedoed by other members and in worse cases, a thread gets closed or sent where it can be closely monitored. dave himself must be running the show here as that is exactly the same way he was with his band over the years.

Soul Reaper
11-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
communism runs this site. any comment with just a hint of negativity gets torpedoed by other members and in worse cases, a thread gets closed or sent where it can be closely monitored. dave himself must be running the show here as that is exactly the same way he was with his band over the years.

what site have you been on?!

there's a lot of negativity of this site....but I don't see those threads get closed....

....Take a hint, piss off, alias....

rustoffa
11-09-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by ritetoolforjob

You know, I've never really thought about it like that. I always toss the "totalitarian" reference around like hand grenades and horse shoes.

Ok, let's go with this.

Are we the Bolsheviks'?

Are the sheep commiezars?

Is Dave Stalin?

Is Dave Rasputin?

Is Hair Metal Bosnia?

This is a festering cuntmundrum of cuntroversy.

:(