PDA

View Full Version : Everyone From La To New York

Jesterstar
10-18-2005, 10:02 AM
If any of you are interested in being on THE DRUNK DRIVING SHOW Please E-mail Gar@Rexdbogue.com. The Guys name is Gar.

This is for all the people who don't like me either. We figure it will probably take about 10 minuets of your time for about a 20-30 second clip. We won't be using all the footage.

And like I said it's for people that like and hate me. So if you want to call me a dickheaded loser who you speculate lives with his mother. Then do that. It's all good. I beleive you will have a release to sign with is standard. But other than that your on the DRUNK DRIVING SHOW.

When or if you send Gary the E-mail let him know what your screen name is and a place that you would meet up with him to do the quick filming.

Thanks,
JESTERSTAR

Jesterstar
10-18-2005, 11:37 AM
Or E-mail me at Jestertat13408@yahoo.com

Satan
10-18-2005, 01:45 PM
Jizzy, what the heaven are you babbling about?

Jesterstar
10-18-2005, 02:29 PM
Me and Gar are filming the Drunk Driving show which I've been talking about for quite sometime. It's going to be part of the JESTERSTAR Website and if it's good enough and the funds are there we are going to drop the Drunk Driving show as a DVD.

Soul Reaper
10-18-2005, 02:51 PM
and what is supposed to be on this Jesterstar.com then?

Jesterstar
10-18-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
and what is supposed to be on this Jesterstar.com then?

I shouldn't say that. The DVD is a Best case Scenario. but the Drunk Driving show will be on JESTERSTAR.com.

Thanks for correcting me on that.

Jimmy Jingles
10-19-2005, 01:55 PM
Whatever nutsucker.

Fag.

Jesterstar
10-19-2005, 03:19 PM
Dude if you want to be on. I'd love to hear the shit you'd like to talk about me behind my back. Seriously.

Jimmy Jingles
10-19-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Dude if you want to be on. I'd love to hear the shit you'd like to talk about me behind my back. Seriously.

I don't talk behind your back...I will gladly call you a attention-craving whore right to your face.

Coming soon - Jesterstar.com - The web's newest man on man cocksucking superstore!

Jesterstar
10-20-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
I don't talk behind your back...I will gladly call you a attention-craving whore right to your face.

Coming soon - Jesterstar.com - The web's newest man on man cocksucking superstore!

Jesterstar.com will not actually suck cock. I mean it will suck. don't get me wrong. But it will suck like in a newly turned 18 year old chick sucking your cock kind of way. You feel me on that??? And if you don't your totally gay.

Horseskin
10-20-2005, 03:35 PM
Jesterstar.com will not actually suck cock. I mean it will suck. don't get me wrong. But it will suck like in a newly turned 18 year old chick sucking your cock kind of way. You feel me on that??? And if you don't your totally gay. Jester, I feel you, man. I'll meet you under the big oak tree. And I'll sweet talk you in my big green car.

flappo
10-20-2005, 03:57 PM
i just hope sesh doesn't gay this thread up

rustoffa
10-20-2005, 10:10 PM
I've actually considere'd this, like the way they film Mick Doohan and Schwantz or however the fuck you spell it.

The handlebar cam. The difference with this deal will be the cam is on MY handlebars. It won't be about late-braking theatrics and shit though...it'll feature ME running wild in the middle of the night! Audio is a non-event as I have these really fucking loud Rev Tech exhaust pipes....it won't fucking matter. The fucking RPM's going up and down as I run red lights and emergency-lane weak motherfuckers will tell the tale. I was riding home one night in fucking pissing rain and wished' that shit would've been filmed. I rode up on this wreck scene where there was a body in the road....the fucking Georgia State Patrol was there. I put on the brakes and came to a stop right beside the body. This dipshit comes over and I'm just revving the thing @ like 2500....I can't hear him. He's just waving his hands and shit telling me to do whatever and I eventually just move up like 5 feet. I was fucking drunk. So he comes storming up, and I do this fucked-up burn-out on the wet road! I almost dropped it. The next thirty minutes was me flying through back roads really drunk.

fryingdutchman
10-21-2005, 05:30 AM
Where are the fucking t-shirts you promised everyone Jizzy?

Bored again separating the local mail from the out-of-town piles, so you decided to toss more bullshit in here...is that it?

:rolleyes:

Jesterstar
10-21-2005, 10:31 AM
I got laid off dude. The T-shirts will be out after I get the album together. But Gar is in charge of all of it with me. The dude is a DOER!

Phil theStalker
10-21-2005, 10:50 AM
I got laid off dude. The T-shirts will be out after I get the album together. But Gar is in charge of all of it with me. The dude is a DOER! I still support Jesterstar's effort f4or stopping the war.

:spank: