PDA

View Full Version : Are Demons Talking To You?

Matt White
10-18-2005, 12:56 PM
By MICHAEL FORSYTH

HAVE demons been talking to you lately? Don't panic! You can learn loads of valuable information from the chatty minions of Satan -- including tidbits about future business trends you can use to get rich!

That's the claim of a controversial Bible scholar, who suggests that before phoning an exorcist, you milk demons for all they're worth.

"About 95 percent of what demons say should be ignored -- for example, if they tell you to drown your children," explains Albert Wiltex, author of the upcoming book, How to Use Demonic Chatter to Improve Your Life.

"But 5 percent is news you can use. Remember, demons exist outside of normal time -- they know a lot about the past as well as the future.

"If you skillfully manipulate them, you can get them to slip up and reveal information you can use to become rich, learn what your neighbors are up to and uncover potential family problems."

Wiltex, a former exorcist, says his approach evolved out of an analysis of hundreds of hours of audiotapes of his sessions with possessed people.

"Most of what the demons said was blasphemous gibberish," he reveals. "But I also found intriguing nuggets of information -- including the names of hot companies like Microsoft long before they existed."

Here, are some tips on tricking demons into spilling the beans:

1 STRING THE DEMON ALONG -- If the evil entity asks you to sell your soul to Satan, feign interest to keep it talking as long as possible.

2 FOLLOW UP ON CLUES -- If the demon promises that surrendering to Lucifer will make you the richest person in the world in 10 years, nonchalantly ask who the second richest will be then.

"Later do an Internet search for the name," suggests Wiltex. "If you find it's a young entrepreneur, invest in his fledgling business."

3 PRAISE FOLKS YOU WANT TO SNOOP ON -- If you tell the demon your boss is an "upstanding Christian" who says the Devil is full of lies, the demon might shoot back, "He's boinking Judy in accounting" -- a useful fact to have in your pocket next time you ask for a raise.

"If you praise your daughter's morals, the demon may inform you that she smokes pot," says the expert.

4 ALWAYS CORROBORATE -- "If the demon says your wife is cheating on you, don't take it as gospel," says Wiltex. "Before you go for your shotgun, hire a private detective to make sure."

Mainstream ministers are already blasting the book. One Baptist preacher warns that "Nothing good comes of trucking with demons" and argues that the crafty beings can easily outwit humans.

But Wiltex disagrees. "Demons are irrational, hatred-driven spirits almost incapable of logic," he points out. "It's not hard to outsmart them."

Soul Reaper
10-18-2005, 01:18 PM
Maybe we should listen to that devil on our shoulder... ;)

WACF
10-18-2005, 01:18 PM
Fuck...that is brilliant!!!!

I need to stop drowning those voices out!

LoungeMachine
10-18-2005, 01:19 PM
Are the Voices in my head bothering you?

Coyote
10-18-2005, 01:21 PM
What voices? I can't hear anything with my Walkman at full blast...

Satan
10-18-2005, 01:43 PM
If you listen to a demon and then you get shafted in the end, whose fault is that? The demon was just doing his job.

I find this article offensive, as it attacks the ability of honest devils to earn a living.

Last_Child
10-18-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Coyote
What voices? I can't hear anything with my Walkman at full blast...

I have the same "problem".

Coyote
10-18-2005, 01:54 PM
I wonder what's wrong with us...

LoungeMachine
10-18-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Coyote
I wonder what's wrong with us...

Well, for starters you still use Walkmans......

Check your calendar

It aint 1989 anymore

Matt White
10-18-2005, 10:20 PM
"Don't listen to the Devil,
Cuz he ain't on the level,
Don't listen to the Devil in the White...Night...Gown!!!!"

Anonymous
10-18-2005, 11:11 PM
This is grate stuff! Now all I need is a demon to come talk to me, and stuff...

Cheers! :bottle:

Coyote
10-20-2005, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Well, for starters you still use Walkmans......

Check your calendar

It aint 1989 anymore

Weird, I thought retro was the "in" thing these days...

*turns up the volume on the DISCman*

Golden AWe
10-20-2005, 01:53 PM
i would most definetely fuck both nicole richie and paris hilton

Soul Reaper
10-20-2005, 01:59 PM
what's that got to do with the price of fish?

Matt White
10-20-2005, 02:47 PM
FRESH FISH!!! HONK!!!!!

Last_Child
10-20-2005, 03:06 PM
Fuck...
I've blown the headphones on my DISCman and emptied the batteries...

let the Talking begin.

Matt White
10-21-2005, 09:31 AM
Maybe "Missing Persons" were talking about Demons.....

CAN YOU HERE ME?

Phil theStalker
10-21-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by WACF
Fuck...that is brilliant!!!!

I need to stop drowning those voices out!
I never drown those voices out. I'd be alone.

It's a natural alterative t2o friends.:)

=PtS=
:spank:

diamondsgirl
10-21-2005, 11:59 AM
I'm not into listening to demons, but my cat has been telling me to do some pretty horrible things lately.

Matt White
10-21-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
I'm not into listening to demons, but my cat has been telling me to do some pretty horrible things lately.

It's when your Dog starts talking to you that the REAL trouble begins....

Remember the "Son of Sam".....DAMN DOG!!!:mad:

diamondsgirl
10-21-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
It's when your Dog starts talking to you that the REAL trouble begins....

Remember the "Son of Sam".....DAMN DOG!!!:mad:

When I was a kid, I used to think my dog was telling me to kill my mother
then, I found out my dad was a vantriloquist :D

~ba dum bum~

Matt White
10-21-2005, 12:15 PM
A Cha-cha cha!!!

:D

Ozzy Fudd
10-21-2005, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
Maybe we should listen to that devil on our shoulder... ;)

I did that about 23 years ago... an all he did was put me on the road with a bunch of fellow Rockers, Some Great Drugs, Booze, Prized Groupies and Lots of SEX. It almost killed me.:D

Not like there is anything wrong with that (Jerry Sinefeld)