PDA

View Full Version : What is your :) moment?

SweetSecrets
10-19-2005, 09:43 AM
Well, dudes and dudettes, its been quite awhile since I posted. The only reason why I am even online right now is because I seem to have insomnia. All this immigration shit is really stressful. I hope everyone is doing great!

Panamark is asleep in our bed dreaming away so adorably, and I simply have so say that ***This*** is the best thing to ever happen to me. He is so gorgeous there lying in bed sleeping. I love him so much. Being with him is the best thing to ever happen to me.

It's so funny how one minute life is one way, and in the blink of an eye it seems things change. Often we make such statements when things in life suddently turn for the worst. However, this was a great change for me...the best change. One minute I was lost in between college textbooks, harsh teacher evaluations, and standardized horror stories...to now...living in complete Australian paradise with the most gorgeous kindest and inspiring man to fall upon my mysterious little life. I am so lucky to be with him.

Just thought I would share my moment with you all, and hope that you all experience the GOOD changes that occur amidst all the shit occuring in the world around us.

What is your moment? :) Please share.....

diamondsgirl
10-19-2005, 09:50 AM
Nice thread, SS. I am glad to see that you and Mark are doing well. Please tell him that DG says "'ello". :)

The birth of my son, the birth of my first daughter, and the birth if my second daughter are my top 3 :) moments.

And I have had thousands of :) moments with them since. Hard to narrow it down when I've been so blessed.

canadiandlrgirl
10-19-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by SweetSecrets
Well, dudes and dudettes, its been quite awhile since I posted. The only reason why I am even online right now is because I seem to have insomnia. All this immigration shit is really stressful. I hope everyone is doing great!

Panamark is asleep in our bed dreaming away so adorably, and I simply have so say that ***This*** is the best thing to ever happen to me. He is so gorgeous there lying in bed sleeping. I love him so much. Being with him is the best thing to ever happen to me.

It's so funny how one minute life is one way, and in the blink of an eye it seems things change. Often we make such statements when things in life suddently turn for the worst. However, this was a great change for me...the best change. One minute I was lost in between college textbooks, harsh teacher evaluations, and standardized horror stories...to now...living in complete Australian paradise with the most gorgeous kindest and inspiring man to fall upon my mysterious little life. I am so lucky to be with him.

Just thought I would share my moment with you all, and hope that you all experience the GOOD changes that occur amidst all the shit occuring in the world around us.

What is your moment? :) Please share.....
that is such a sweet story:)
i wish u both the best in years 2 come

as for me like DG said....
the happiest moment in my life is the birth of my 4 adorable children!
when everything else in life seems meaningless 2 me....i think of their smiling faces and see life is worth living after all!
their warm hugs and kisses get me through the day and for me that makes me happy:)
and it really makes me happy when they say "i love u mommy"

scottydabodi
10-19-2005, 10:41 AM
My biggest :) moment?

Hmm....

I'll think about that and get back to ya....

canadiandlrgirl
10-19-2005, 10:51 AM
how 'bout the happiest moment being the day u met canadiandlrgirl on Roth Army scotty ;)
just kidding:p

guwapo_rocker
10-19-2005, 10:55 AM
The birth of my Daughter:D

Big Troubles
10-19-2005, 11:34 AM
Im still waiting for mine to happen. and considering everything Ive done or been thru, that says alot.

Ive been married for 13 yrs, (on Oct 10th 1992) have 2 kids, a good business, just bought a house... everything seems great. Started playing guitar a year ago.... Hmm... Nope, I'm optimistic things always get better. :D

Nitro Express
10-19-2005, 11:47 AM
Life does have it's orgasmically good moments. You deffinately have to cherish them because we are riding a crazy roller coaster and it's only time before you go down off your high and reality brings you another piece of shit to irritate you.

Susie Q
10-19-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
Nice thread, SS. I am glad to see that you and Mark are doing well. Please tell him that DG says "'ello". :)

The birth of my son, the birth of my first daughter, and the birth if my second daughter are my top 3 :) moments.

And I have had thousands of :) moments with them since. Hard to narrow it down when I've been so blessed.

dg you just posted exactly what I was going to say. No need to add any more :)

flappo
10-19-2005, 03:56 PM
i just want bill gates to get run over by a steamroller

twice

Golden AWe
10-19-2005, 05:52 PM
I don't have them, that's why I spend so much time in the internet ;)

Mezro
10-19-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by flappo

twice

Mezro...don't steal my dream bitch:p...

jhale667
10-19-2005, 06:52 PM
Hmmmm....the naked asian hottie in my jacuzzi Friday night comes to mind....;) But the naked Latina chick wasn't too shabby either!

diamondsgirl
10-19-2005, 09:37 PM
I just had a :) moment

I was watching Largo '82 and got to the part where Dave put his face right up to the camera and licked his lips real hot and slow...

:) :) :) :)

canadiandlrgirl
10-19-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
I just had a :) moment

I was watching Largo '82 and got to the part where Dave put his face right up to the camera and licked his lips real hot and slow...

:) :) :) :)
mmmmmmm it all of a sudden got really HOT in here:o

fret_buzz_blues
10-19-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
mmmmmmm it all of a sudden got really HOT in here:o
Haha, yeah...:D Pretty much any time Dave does that...

Millermoos
10-20-2005, 07:45 AM
Yep I join Golden AWe on this one
I always think that it is amazing when people have kids, family, a life, when they achieve things, it gives me hope that one day things will move forward for me as well in the meantime I use partly the internet and work as a substitude.
Millemoos

ashstralia
10-20-2005, 07:47 AM
hey mary! lick markey's nipple for me. :p

any other os hotties wanna hook up an aussie? :)

DrMaddVibe
10-20-2005, 07:50 AM
Seein' the rising sun everyday does it for me!

Thanky Lord...can I have another one?

scamper
10-20-2005, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by flappo

twice

Say what you want about how he did it, but without Bill Gates PC wouldn't be where they are today.