PDA

View Full Version : i nailed some girl while she was on the rag

Shag
10-19-2005, 07:35 PM
I didn't think a whole lot about it at the time because I was drunk and wanted a piece of ass, but I ended up fucking her on the rag. Originally I stuck one in her ass, but I was too big, so I broke down and fucked her on the rag. I sort of felt like a jag off, so I got the fuck out of there as soon as I was done. Should I care or not. I'm not sure, hey, atleast I didnt' eat her out right.

stilleddiesangel
10-19-2005, 08:07 PM
Good for you sonny... now wake up!! It's time for school!

ALinChainz
10-19-2005, 10:11 PM
Shag is Thunder.

SO that proves it isn't true already.

Joe might have fucked a cross dressing faggot in his bleeding ass, that people would believe.

Joe, if nobody has ever told you, when you post made up stories about getting pussy, it's a tell tale sign that you don't get any.

Go back to your Michael Jackson poster and "Beat It", Pedo-Boy.

canadiandlrgirl
10-19-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Shag
I didn't think a whole lot about it at the time because I was drunk and wanted a piece of ass, but I ended up fucking her on the rag. Originally I stuck one in her ass, but I was too big, so I broke down and fucked her on the rag. I sort of felt like a jag off, so I got the fuck out of there as soon as I was done. Should I care or not. I'm not sure, hey, atleast I didnt' eat her out right.
thnx for sharing!:rolleyes:

larbo
10-19-2005, 10:58 PM
I done this one time back in the good ole days. It looked like a fucking mass murderer killed three people and a dog.

Cathedral
10-19-2005, 11:22 PM
Big fucking deal, you tagged a rag-o-muffin, do you want a brownie button?

LoungeMachine
10-20-2005, 03:40 AM
fuck off thunder you cock smoking ped

ELVIS
10-20-2005, 04:09 AM
How fucking stupid can a thread get ??

fryingdutchman
10-20-2005, 04:41 AM
Definitely in the Top 10 for "Stupidest Thread of the Year."

What a fucking loser.

Sammy Who??
10-22-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Shag

good man!

Mr. Vengeance
10-22-2005, 04:36 PM
I didn't know blow up dolls bled......

Sammy Who??
10-22-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance

your mom doesn't bleed asswipe

Mr. Vengeance
10-22-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Sammy Who??
your mom doesn't bleed asswipe

Boy you sure told me....:rolleyes:

Nitro Express
10-22-2005, 11:08 PM
Rag pussy is nasty. You get rank blood all over your dick, it smells nasty, it's swollen and grabby. Compared to a nice, clean, wet, nice smelling pussy, what's the point? Have her suck you off or rub one out yourself.

rustoffa
10-23-2005, 01:27 AM
Thread starters notwithstanding, I feel compelled to weigh in on this.

Back in the 80's, it was all about looking good @ the discos' and getting laid. What I'm about to type you is a sad story. I had this pair of white levis' on @ this place....it wasn't really a disco, but it had a dance floor. Long story short, I hooked up with this chick in the quickie fashion outside...like, behind the building. One of those deals where you just unzip? So anyway, I go back inside the place afterwards and I notice the bartender is looking @ me all weird. This fucker comes over, and goes, "hey man, I think your bleeding." You guessed it. Big-ol' fucking tomato stain on the front of my pants.....fucking horrible. I guess it was a pretty heavy cycle....I just left in disgrace.

Rebel
10-23-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
How fucking stupid can a thread get ??

Where the hell have you been???? :D

canadiandlrgirl
10-23-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
LOL...

Keeyth
10-25-2005, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Thread starters notwithstanding, I feel compelled to weigh in on this.

Back in the 80's, it was all about looking good @ the discos' and getting laid. What I'm about to type you is a sad story. I had this pair of white levis' on @ this place....it wasn't really a disco, but it had a dance floor. Long story short, I hooked up with this chick in the quickie fashion outside...like, behind the building. One of those deals where you just unzip? So anyway, I go back inside the place afterwards and I notice the bartender is looking @ me all weird. This fucker comes over, and goes, "hey man, I think your bleeding." You guessed it. Big-ol' fucking tomato stain on the front of my pants.....fucking horrible. I guess it was a pretty heavy cycle....I just left in disgrace.

Damn! I remember my white levis! with my Big Hair I wore 'em all the time in the '80's too! :D Damn Good times!

Soul Reaper
10-25-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman
Definitely in the Top 10 for "Stupidest Thread of the Year."

What a fucking loser.

Every single thread of the Top 10 is made up of Joey Thunder threads.....and my count to a million thread....

jhale667
10-25-2005, 06:34 PM
Back in the day we used to refer to this as 'getting one's blood wings' like it was a badge of honor or something....truthfully, hasn't anybody who's had a girlfriend for more than a couple of MONTHS pulled this, like, REGULARLY?

Keeyth
10-25-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Back in the day we used to refer to this as 'getting one's blood wings' like it was a badge of honor or something....truthfully, hasn't anybody who's had a girlfriend for more than a couple of MONTHS pulled this, like, REGULARLY?

Hell NO!! Are you kidding?? The monthly bloodshed is the whole reasoning behind WHY she needs to give blow jobs, and why she needs to become proficient at it!

It's like this: "Honey, I don't want to go looking elsewhere for sex just because you're on the rag for 5 days cuz I LOVE you, but I AM a man, and I DO have needs, so...." *unzip*

In my book, there is nothing in the world quite like a girl who does it with enthusiasm! When it's coming out her nose after your finished, you KNOW you've got a keeper! :D

jhale667
10-25-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Hell NO!! Are you kidding?? The monthly bloodshed is the whole reasoning behind WHY she needs to give blow jobs, and why she needs to become proficient at it!

It's like this: "Honey, I don't want to go looking elsewhere for sex just because you're on the rag for 5 days cuz I LOVE you, but I AM a man, and I DO have needs, so...." *unzip*

In my book, there is nothing in the world quite like a girl who does it with enthusiasm! When it's coming out her nose after your finished, you KNOW you've got a keeper! :D

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ok, true, but anybody who's had a long term girlfriend can attest that they get super horny on the last day of their periods, and sometimes it's not THAT messy....BJs are for days 1-4! ;)

Dirty Duck
10-26-2005, 06:17 PM
People who brag about fucking usually ain't gettin shit...

Keeyth
10-26-2005, 06:58 PM
Who's bragging?
We're just having a discussion!

julia
10-26-2005, 07:04 PM
jag off is pittsburghese

Keeyth
10-26-2005, 07:08 PM
Um.... ...ok... ?

rustoffa
10-26-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Dirty Duck
People who brag about fucking usually ain't gettin shit...

Hey bro, this ain't a scat thread!
:D

ALinChainz
10-26-2005, 08:49 PM
DD should have said "When Thunder talks about fucking, that means he isn't getting any".

Now, everyone would have to believe THAT.

Thunder just does the "Crisco Disco" with some guys ass and thinks he's getting pussy.

canadiandlrgirl
10-26-2005, 08:54 PM
LMAO!

Jérôme Frenchise
10-26-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
DD should have said "When Thunder talks about fucking, that means he isn't getting any".

Now, everyone would have to believe THAT.

Thunder just does the "Crisco Disco" with some guys ass and thinks he's getting pussy.

What a misery...
What makes it all all the more miserable is he will try hard and make us believe that he's actually lived such or such situation... Pathetic.

ALinChainz
10-26-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
What a misery...
What makes it all all the more miserable is he will try hard and make us believe that he's actually lived such or such situation... Pathetic.

Yeah bro, but like "Oz" ... that world doesn't exist.

Although I understand he dreams of Michael Jackson's "Neverland" and wants to ride ALL the rides ...

Jérôme Frenchise
10-26-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Yeah bro, but like "Oz" ... that world doesn't exist.

Although I understand he dreams of Michael Jackson's "Neverland" and wants to ride ALL the rides ...

Agreed, Al, bro. You put it a lot more poetically, though!
:cool:

Cathedral
10-26-2005, 11:50 PM
When the mood strikes it doesn't matter what time of the month it is, it gets done.
I don't go after it, but i do my part with enthusiasm should it be initiated.
It's only nasty if you let it be nasty.
I have known a few women that get super horny during rag time, so it's sort of second nature.

FYI, I never owned a pair of white Levi's, lmmfao.

Matt White
10-26-2005, 11:57 PM
"GET YOUR WINGS"

COWBOY UP!!!

rustoffa
10-27-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
FYI, I never owned a pair of white Levi's, lmmfao.

The bad thing about it....well, the whole fucking thing is bad, but the whole fucking "relaxed fit" deal was unheard of back then. The jeans were uncomfortable, the situation was uncomfortable....no comfort whatsoever.

Cathedral
10-27-2005, 12:43 AM
LOL, I hear ya rusto, there were a lot of fashion crimes in the 80's.
Trendy never meant comfortable until the word "casual" became hip.

Hell, i just dug out my old Members Only leather a few days ago and cut it up to use on the interior of my 1/8th scale '32 Big Duece, lol.

I'm recycling the 80's in a way, lmmfao.

Keeyth
10-27-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
The bad thing about it....well, the whole fucking thing is bad, but the whole fucking "relaxed fit" deal was unheard of back then. The jeans were uncomfortable, the situation was uncomfortable....no comfort whatsoever.

Yeah, but I looked GOOD, and it looked good on me...!!! :D

Dan
10-27-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Rag pussy is nasty. You get rank blood all over your dick, it smells nasty, it's swollen and grabby. Compared to a nice, clean, wet, nice smelling pussy, what's the point? Have her suck you off or rub one out yourself.

Amen Bro.