PDA

View Full Version : 13 year old twins advocating White Supremacy

Jerry Falwell
10-21-2005, 10:53 AM
Did anyone see the special on Primetime last night about the 13 yr old twin girls that are part of the recruiting campaign for the white supremacy movement? How freakin sick was that?

Jerry Falwell
10-21-2005, 12:16 PM
originalreportoriginalreport
Young Singers Spread Racist Hate
Duo Considered the Olsen Twins of the White Supremacist Movement
Nazi Twins 2

Singers Lamb and Lynx Gaede may look like Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, but their songs send a message of White Nationalism that some call dangerous. (ABC News)

Oct. 20, 2005 — Thirteen-year-old twins Lamb and Lynx Gaede have one album out, another on the way, a music video, and lots of fans.

They may remind you another famous pair of singers, the Olsen Twins, and the girls say they like that. But unlike the Olsens, who built a media empire on their fun-loving, squeaky-clean image, Lamb and Lynx are cultivating a much darker personna. They are white nationalists and use their talents to preach a message of hate.

Known as "Prussian Blue" — a nod to their German heritage and bright blue eyes — the girls from Bakersfield, Calif., have been performing songs about white nationalism before all-white crowds since they were nine.

"We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white," said Lynx. "We want our people to stay white … we don't want to just be, you know, a big muddle. We just want to preserve our race."

Lynx and Lamb have been nurtured on racist beliefs since birth by their mother April. "They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening," said April, a stay-at-home mom who no longer lives with the twins' father. "I'm going to give them, give them my opinion just like any, any parent would."

April home-schools the girls, teaching them her own unique perspective on everything from current to historical events. In addition, April's father surrounds the family with symbols of his beliefs — specifically the Nazi swastika. It appears on his belt buckle, on the side of his pick-up truck and he's even registered it as his cattle brand with the Bureau of Livestock Identification.

"Because it's provocative," explains April of the cattle brand, "to him he thinks it's important as a symbol of freedom of speech that he can use it as his cattle brand."

Teaching Hate

Songs like "Sacrifice" — a tribute to Nazi Rudolf Hess, Hitler's deputy Fuhrer — clearly show the effect of the girls' upbringing. The lyrics praise Hess as a "man of peace who wouldn't give up."

"It really breaks my heart to see those two girls spewing out that kind of garbage," said Ted Shaw, civil rights advocate and president of the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund — though Shaw points out that the girls aren't espousing their own opinions but ones they're being taught. On that point, April Gaede and Ted Shaw apparently agree.

"Well, all children pretty much espouse their parents' attitudes," she said. "We're white nationalists and of course that's a part of our life and I'm going to share that part of my life with my children."

Since they began singing, the girls have become such a force in the white nationalist movement, that David Duke — the former presidential candidate, one-time Ku-Klux-Klan grand wizard and outspoken white supremacist — uses the twins to draw a crowd.

Prussian Blue supporter Erich Gliebe, operator of one of the nation's most notorious hate music labels, Resistance Records, hopes younger performers like Lynx and Lamb will help expand the base of the White Nationalist cause.

"Eleven and 12 years old," he said, "I think that's the perfect age to start grooming kids and instill in them a strong racial identity."

Gliebe, who targets young, mainstream white rockers at music festivals like this past summer's "Ozzfest," says he uses music to get his message out.

But with names like Blue-Eyed Devils and Angry Aryans, these tunes are far more extreme than the ones sung by Lamb and Lynx.

"We give them a CD, we give them something as simple as a stick, they can go to our Web site and see other music and download some of our music," said Gliebe. "To me, that's the best propaganda tool for our youth."

A Taste for Hate

Gliebe says he hopes that as younger racist listeners mature, so will their tastes for harder, angrier music like that of Shawn Sugg of Max Resist.

One of Sugg's songs is a fantasy piece about a possible future racial war that goes: "Let the cities burn, let the streets run red, if you ain't white you'll be dead."

"I'd like to compare it to gangsta rap," explained Sugg, "where they glorify, you know, shooting n****** and pimping whores."

Sugg shrugs off criticism that music like his should not be handed out to schoolyard children, arguing that "it's just music, it's not like you're handing out AK-47s." Perhaps not, but Shaw says it's the ideas in the music that are dangerous.

"When you talk about people being dead if they're not white," said Shaw, "I don't think there is much question that that is hateful."

Despite the success of Prussian Blue and bands like Max Resist within the White Nationalism movement, most Americans don't accept their racist message.

Like many children across the country, Lamb and Lynx decided to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina — the white ones.

The girl's donations were handed out by a White Nationalist organization who also left a pamphelet promoting their group and beliefs — some of the intended recipients were more than a little displeased.

After a day of trying, the supplies ended up with few takers, dumped at a local shop that sells Confederate memorabilia.

Last month, the girls were scheduled to perform at the local county fair in their hometown. But when some people in the community protested, Prussian Blue was removed from the line-up.

But even before that, April had decided that Bakersfield was not "white" enough, so she sold her home, and hopes that she and the girls can find an all-white community in the Pacific Northwest.

FORD
10-21-2005, 12:25 PM
It's just like the 16 and 17 year olds who spew FAUX talking points on this board.... dumb fucking kids who have been told what to think, and don't have the slightest clue what it means.

Child Protective Services needs to remove these kids from these hateful sisterfuckers and deprogram them immediately.

jhale667
10-21-2005, 01:48 PM
That was seriously sad. Those kid's Mom should be skinned alive. I like how they say "We want to keep being white" like THAT's ever gonna change ('Mommy, I woke up Chinese today!') ...it's sad to see kids too young to even UNDERSTAND the hatred they've been programmed to spew.

(Oh, and notice some of the other cousin-fucker Nazis profiled were from WV....shocker....)

Hardrock69
10-21-2005, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by FORD
It's just like the 16 and 17 year olds who spew FAUX talking points on this board.... dumb fucking kids who have been told what to think, and don't have the slightest clue what it means.

Like Elvis, Warham and BigBadBrucie?

FORD
10-21-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Like Elvis, Warham and BigBadBrucie?

No, they actually believe the bullshit they post. Sad as that is :(

Hardrock69
10-21-2005, 04:44 PM
Ain't dat be true!

:cool:

BITEYOASS
10-21-2005, 10:59 PM
Whenever I hit rock bottom in my life, I'll don a USA WW2 Uniform buy my an M1 Garand and start shooting at Neo-Nazis for the hell of it. :D

BITEYOASS
10-21-2005, 10:59 PM
Whenever I hit rock bottom in my life, I'll don a USA WW2 Uniform buy me an M1 Garand and start shooting at Neo-Nazis for the hell of it. :D

rustoffa
10-21-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Jerry Falwell
Did anyone see the special on Primetime last night about the 13 yr old twin girls that are part of the recruiting campaign for the white supremacy movement? How freakin sick was that?

I saw a preview of it a few days back. Mind numbing....it'd be like a clash of the titanics' if a bunch of fucking pedos' stormed the cuntpound.
:drive:

Hardrock69
10-21-2005, 11:16 PM
:D

4moreyears
10-22-2005, 06:54 AM
No, they actually believe the bullshit they post. Sad as that is :(

And you don't beleive the bullshit you post?

Nickdfresh
10-22-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Whenever I hit rock bottom in my life, I'll don a USA WW2 Uniform buy me an M1 Garand and start shooting at Neo-Nazis for the hell of it. :D

http://www.army.mil/cmh-pg/photos/WWII/ErlyYrs/SC180497t.jpg
Sicily Invasion. American soldiers looking at a dead German pilot and his wrecked plane near Gela, Sicily. (12 Jul 43) Signal Corps Photo: MM-43-S1-20 (Stoen)

Nitro Express
10-23-2005, 01:58 PM
I will put on my Soviet uniform and skew neo-Nazis on my Mosin Nagant bayonet and give them a good hosing of 7,62x54R. Americans were too nice to those rats, the Russians tortured them to death in the gulags and raped their women.

FORD
10-23-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
And you don't beleive the bullshit you post?

What I post is the truth. There's the difference.

Hardrock69
10-24-2005, 01:59 AM
I will not tolerate racism.

HOWEVER, here is a valid point.

There is the NAACP. There are many schools and university who have organizations dedicated to the preservation and celebration of various cultures.

Are they considered racist for existing?

NO!

It is perfectly acceptable for them to be proud of their race and their culture.

But JUST TRY to say you are proud of being a white person.

You are automatically labelled a fucking racist.

Those who think someone who is proud of being white is a racist are themselves racists.

There IS a difference between being proud of what you are, and being bigoted towards people who are different than you.

It is one thing to say "I am a member of this cultural group or this race of people and I am proud of my culture and my heritage", and quite different to say "My race is the best, but look at all those goddamned Mexicans and Blacks and Chinese and Jews, and etc., etc.

Be proud of who you are.
You can do that without "hating" other people simply because their way of life or their skin color is different.

I judge people on an individual basis. Skin color, nationality, sexuality, etc. are irrelevant.

rustoffa
10-24-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
It is one thing to say "I am a member of this cultural group or this race of people and I am proud of my culture and my heritage", and quite different to say "My race is the best, but look at all those goddamned Mexicans and Blacks and Chinese and Jews, and etc., etc.

Be proud of who you are.
You can do that without "hating" other people simply because their way of life or their skin color is different.

I judge people on an individual basis. Skin color, nationality, sexuality, etc. are irrelevant.

"Racism" is an ingrained aspect of the normal human condition. Heavy emphasis on "normal". IMO, the "Holier than thou" mantra applies to both pacifistic and aggressive "deviant" behavior. Two wrongs have ruined the right forever. Point a fucking finger, and it's on like donkey kong.

That's a really fucking broad generalization....flame on.

Shit, I just redundantized my diatribe!
:(

FORD
10-25-2005, 01:02 AM
Can a learned behavior really be classified as "normal"?

Nobody is born a racist. You put little kids of any combination of skin pigmentations in a room together, and if they find a reason not to get along, the melanin level isn't going to be it.

Maybe the question should be HOW it is learned, outside of trailer dwelling neanderthals like these girls' Nazi shitbag excuses for parents. I'm sure they specifically TEACH their children hatred, but is that true of everyone who learns prejudice?

Angel
10-25-2005, 03:02 PM
Nobody is born a racist. You put little kids of any combination of skin pigmentations in a room together, and if they find a reason not to get along, the melanin level isn't going to be it.

When I was a kid, my brother & I used to go down to the train station when the passenger trains came in. We loved to visit with the porters on the trains, they were so friendly and nice.

One time, my brother told one of the porters that he wanted to be a porter on the trains when he grew up. He was so disappointed when he was told that "white men" can't be porters.

We thought that only blacks could be porters because white men weren't nice enough, we had no concept of racism whatsoever.

I recently met an elderly gentleman who was a porter, and we shared stories. He actually remembered the blonde curly-haired white kids in Banff. We shared a laugh and a hug at the fact that we thought white's weren't as nice as blacks.

To this day, I'm more prejudiced against people my own skin colour than I am blacks. To this day, I still believe most blacks are nicer people than white. We keep the lessons we were taught as children.

UGS
10-25-2005, 04:50 PM
Being proud of what race you happen to be born into is the stupidest fucking thing to be proud of.

It's for weak people who need the comfort of strenght in numbers.

Being proud to be American, or Canadian, or Mexican or wherever you're from is one thing, because there's a certain amount of learned ideology behind it that one may or may not embrace. . .but to be proud of what colour your skin is?. . .something you've contributed absolutely nothing to? Give me a fucking break

jhale667
10-25-2005, 06:22 PM
Parents like that should have their kids taken away from them. They'd be better off living in a fucking meth lab. At least then the brain damage would be CHEMICALLY induced....

rustoffa
10-25-2005, 09:12 PM
Can a learned behavior really be classified as "normal"?

Maybe the question should be HOW it is learned, outside of trailer dwelling neanderthals like these girls' Nazi shitbag excuses for parents. I'm sure they specifically TEACH their children hatred, but is that true of everyone who learns prejudice?

Little kids brains' and psyches' aren't fully developed in the little kid stage. The "normalcy" I was referring to is probably better tagged as "socially acceptable tolerance." And you are certainly right...proper upbringing is KEY.

I didn't mean to suggest that racism is a "defining" aspect of the socially acceptable human condition....I do suggest that the aspect is DEFINED by how rational, well-adjusted folks control what they've been force-fed over time.

Aggressive bigotry, without a doubt, defines intolerance. Aggressive stereotyping of perceived bigotry fans the flames. I don't have the answers...I do have some guns, a pair of running shoes, and a couple of hard-biting dogs!
:D

thome
10-26-2005, 06:53 PM
I'm Ok with their parents teaching them to be proud of their Race.

I saw no example of them gaining pride by the putting down of
some other race .Mite as well be proud of what you are that is after all what you are.

jhale667
10-26-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by thome
I'm Ok with their parents teaching them to be proud of their Race.

I saw no example of them gaining pride by the putting down of
some other race .Mite as well be proud of what you are that is after all what you are.

You're ok with those little Biatches wearing Hilter T-shirts, say he was a 'great man'? That goes a little PAST being proud of your race.

thome
10-26-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
You're ok with those little Biatches wearing Hilter T-shirts, say he was a 'great man'? That goes a little PAST being proud of your race.
No i do not advocate the opression of a people for the benefit of others.

Can you understand the words that are coming out of My mouth.

Having pride that you are what you are is the first step in Understanding Others.

jhale667
10-27-2005, 11:46 AM
Thanks for clarifying. ;)

Nitro Express
10-29-2005, 02:00 AM
You stick a bunch of kids of different colors on an island with no indoctrination and they are going to turn on someone in the pack. Skin color or something else is going to make them them the whipping doll. It's human nature.