PDA

View Full Version : Tom Delay's Mug Shot

DLR'sCock
10-21-2005, 05:19 PM
nuff' said

http://a9.g.akamai.net/7/9/8082/v002/democratic1.download.akamai.com/8082/images/blog/20051020_delay_warrant.jpg

FORD
10-21-2005, 05:48 PM
What's with the goofy ass smile? Did he get shitfaced before they arrested him?

Warham
10-21-2005, 05:52 PM
It looks like any other picture of him.

I know libs wanted him to have this 'what the fuck' look on his face, but it looks like Tom was too smart to give them that.

FORD
10-21-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Warham

I know libs wanted him to have this 'what the fuck' look on his face, but it looks like Tom was too smart to give them that.

Smart has nothing to do with it. Your typical mug shot from hell photo comes from people that are usually fucked up, and not expecting arrest (see Glen Campbell, Nick Nolte, etc)

DeLay knew he would be arrested, so he wasn't going to appear that bad. I was just hoping for a little indignant anger from this fucking pig bastard who has believed himself to be above the law for so long. ;)

Warham
10-21-2005, 07:06 PM
He's angry. You can tell from his press conference audio. But he knew folks wanted a sensational mug shot, with the numbers below and the whole works...

ODShowtime
10-22-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Warham

You're such a butthole. The man is a conduit for illegal money spilling into our election process. He's facilitating fascism. Don't you get it? Do you want the fucking boot on your face for all eternity?

BigBadBrian
10-22-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
You're such a butthole. The man is a conduit for illegal money spilling into our election process. He's facilitating fascism. Don't you get it? Do you want the fucking boot on your face for all eternity?

Quit being so dramatic and naive.

:rolleyes:

ODShowtime
10-22-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Quit being so dramatic and naive.

:rolleyes:

quit accepting evil

FORD
10-22-2005, 09:29 PM
quit accepting evil

Brian is a "good German"

SIEG OIL!!

ODShowtime
10-23-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Brian is a "good German"

SIEG OIL!!

I'm sure he just can't wait for goosestepping to come back in.

Warham
10-23-2005, 03:59 PM

Uh, the Democratic party has been known for stuffing their own pockets with illegal election funds far more than the Republicans, and I need not go back farther than Bill Clinton accepting money from the Chinese, which is a big no-no.

Cathedral
10-23-2005, 10:17 PM

I hate the scum sucking bastard myself, but he is innocent until proven guilty in this country.
If he's found guilty of the charges, then your post will fit like a glove, lol.

I'm concerned that they don't have a good enough case against him to convict.

But if they do i'll be dancin to the tune, "One less jack-off in power"...