PDA

View Full Version : Infectious Grooves

Jérôme Frenchise
10-23-2005, 11:28 AM
It might have already been discussed here, but I bought Infectious Grooves' first album after listening to their stuff at my bro's several times. It fits perfectly in the car... I've been listening to that great (IMO) stuff for a couple of weeks, and I still can't do without it!
I think I'll soon get the rest of their albums. It's all so full of inspiration, humour, skills... A few guitar solos make me think of CEVH... Infectious, really! Can't get rid of it, and I don't want to!:D

Anybody digging Infectious Grooves here (I'm sure there is)? Are their other records as worth it (I'd bet they are)?:cool:

http://www.rockdetector.com/assets/img/covers/20609.jpg

franksters
10-24-2005, 04:57 PM
it is in fact one great fuckin band,, totally under rated...

in the car it's the absolute best!!

great thread!

infectious grooves is in da house!

franksters
10-24-2005, 05:00 PM
btw this was a project between some bands I think slayer was involve and I forgot who else, there other albums are good but never like the first one!

Iiiinnnnnnfffeeecccctttttiiiiooooouuuuuusssssssss! !

Jérôme Frenchise
10-24-2005, 05:44 PM
Hi there Franksters! Why cheers, mate, I knew somebody would react... Comment ça va? Salue BG pour moi!;)
Cheers!:bottle:

What a phenomenal band...
The bass player was TRUJILLO, from Suicidal Tendencies. Ha! When you listen to INFECTIOUS GROOVES, you just feel right the opposite of suicidal!:D

In-fec-tious!! the rhythm that'll tear it up,
In-fec-tious!! the beat that makes you get on up,
In-fec-tious!! the mother funksters tear it up with the Infectious Grooves!
In-fec-tious!! A lock'd kinda zak that's
In-fec-tious!! with the bass that's pumpin and
In-fec-tious!! leave you breathless coughing and the Infectious Grooves!
In-fec-tious!! switch to the smooth and it's
In-fec-tious!! miz it in the groove and it's
In-fec-tious!! the plague that makes your booty move it's the Infectious Grooves!
In-fec-tious!! the plague that makes your
In-fec-tious!! the plague that makes your
In-fec-tious!! the plague that makes your booty move it's the Infectious Grooves!
:cool:

Jérôme Frenchise
10-24-2005, 05:58 PM
On the first album, the only one I got for now, the band were: Suicidal Tendencies's singer and bassist (Mike Muir and Robert Trujillo), ex-Jane Addiction's drummer Stephen Perkins, and the guitar players were Dean Pleasants and Adam Siegel (from I dunno where, but they did awesome stuff).
All were highly skilled, very inventive, especially the rhythm section and the guitarists.

Infectious Grooves made huge stuff, really, and it's full of fun too...:)

Mr. Vengeance
10-24-2005, 06:28 PM
Always liked Suicidal Tendencies more than IG, but it is funky music.

Anyone who remembers the movie Encino Man might remember that IG were the band that played at the prom.

franksters
10-24-2005, 08:02 PM
my mistake your right, it was suicidal and jane's...

good stuff!

Hardrock69
10-25-2005, 10:08 AM
PUNK IT UP!!