PDA

View Full Version : alinchainz scared shitless of the great JOEY T.

boy, u stupid
10-23-2005, 12:19 PM
numerous attempts at getting this fight organized and no cooperation whatsoever from his camp. The only thing we are looking for is a signed waiver form and a time and location. That's fucking it. My fans, supporters and well wishers need time to make travel arrangements. This faggot needs to step up to the plate or leave my site for good. ONE OR THE OTHER!

ALinChainz
10-23-2005, 12:29 PM
Suppose you tell me how you have even attempted to get me a waiver? I have sent many PM's threatening you, you won't answer any, here or at DDLR.com, and when you did a couple weeks ago, you replied as "Teena".

How many times have you challenged TB and bailed, just making up that you were travelling to Seattle? 2, maybe 3 times?

I don't have a camp you fucking moron. Neither do you.

You're an idiot who keeps starting stupid ass threads who couldn't possibly leave the state unless you were transferred to an out of state prison. You know it, I know it, we all know thatthere isn't a way on this earth you could even afford a DLR show, let alone travel to the farthest reaches of Michigan to get your fat ass kicked.

The only thing I'm scared of is AIDS, which if I broke your, nose first punch, you'd be a bleeding, HIV epidemic all by yourself.

ALinChainz
10-23-2005, 12:31 PM
And when you go to make the most obvious NFL pick of the week as usual, make it before a game starts for once, notin the 3rd quarter.

God damn, you are stupid.

ALinChainz
10-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by JOE THUNDER, LP

JOE THUNDER, LP
Reply | Quote
IP: xx.xxx.xx.xxx

10-23-2005 05:31 PM

TAKE THE STEELERS + THE 1, THEY WON'T NEED IT. WE HAD DINNER WITH COWHER AND HIS WIFE TUES. NIGHT AND HE SAID THAT THE BENGALS ARE A GOOD TEAM WITH A BAD COACH. HE SAID THE ****** FOR CINCY NEVER CHANGES HIS GAME PLAN. T.

Are you quoting Bill Cowher, saying he used a racial slur?

You can't be that stupid.

ALinChainz
10-24-2005, 04:49 PM
JOE THUNDER, LP
Reply | Quote
IP: xx.xxx.xx.xxx

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, FANS AND SUPPORTERS CONGRATULATIONS ON YESTERDAYS EASY WINNER. NO BLACK COACH HAS EVER WON, NOR IS CAPEABLE OF WINNING A BIG GAME EVER PERIOD. THE COON WAS BLATANTLY OUTCOACHED AND HUMILIATED. I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON A CO-HEADLING TOUR WITH DLR AND LISA MARIE PRESLEY. THIS IS ABOUT HALF WAY FINISHED. THIS WOULD BE BIGGER THAN THE STONES TOUR. ALSO, I AM IN THE PROCESS OF SELLING ALL MY STOCK BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE THE NEW CHOICE FOR CHAIRPERSON THAT MUCH. I WAS DRIVING HOME AFTER GETTING A BLOWJOB FROM THIS SLUT THE OTHER NIGHT AND THEY PLAYED TYWH ON THE RADIO. I HAVE MORE MATERIAL IN THE VAULTS FROM MY YOUNGER DAYS AS A SONG WRITER. I MAY GET SOME OF THAT MATERIAL OUT SOON. GOTTA RUN. T.

10-24-2005 04:06 PM

Not only can he not spell, or know anything whatsoever about sports, he calls his boyfriend a "slut".

Joe, you can't write your name, let alone a VH song that in no way, shape or form mentions you. Your youth? 11? 1974?

Guess what Joe, you didn't write the song. You broke your crayons, remember?

Swallow the bullet Joe, they'ree lying to you when they say you have a future. Save the taxpayers some bucks.

Dan
10-25-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by boy, u stupid
numerous attempts at getting this fight organized and no cooperation whatsoever from his camp. The only thing we are looking for is a signed waiver form and a time and location. That's fucking it. My fans, supporters and well wishers need time to make travel arrangements. This faggot needs to step up to the plate or leave my site for good. ONE OR THE OTHER!

You have Fans?HaHaHaHaHa

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 01:04 AM
Joe, I have a feeling that Al would rip you to fucking pieces you fat, blubbery cunt. And I mean, AL would cause you to choke on your own teeth and blood fuck bag. I wouldn't taunt anyone if I were your Joey Blowy...

LoungeMachine
10-25-2005, 09:43 AM
doesn't matter.

it's all bullshit.

he'll never show.

he never does.

but he WILL CLAIM he did.........but no proof of course

ALinChainz
10-25-2005, 09:50 AM
As long as the infected asswipe didn't bleed all over ... you know, his AIDS.

I think it might be a grin to foward his post about coach Cowher to the Pitssburgh Gazette along with Joey's IP and watch the slander suit take him out.

And to think Joe, you just got that new refridgerator box.

ALinChainz
10-25-2005, 09:52 AM
And Joe won't even answer PM's ... you know he's not contacting anything but dirty dick from his last john.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 11:13 AM
I love how big dumb JOE posts ridiculous shit (based on the need to satisfy his father who left him after becoming disappointed in Joe's homosexuality and pedophilia).

Then he has to take being own3d like a good bitch as he lurks. Rules are rules JOEY Polesmoker...;) Got any PM's for me butt boy?

Soul Reaper
10-25-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Dan
You have Fans?HaHaHaHaHa

yeah.....all of them are himself....

LoungeMachine
10-27-2005, 10:51 PM
boy, u a fag.

What happened joey?

Couldn't get the ankle bracelet off in time to meet Al ?

Fuckstump

boy, u stupid
10-29-2005, 12:41 AM
It's Nov. 26 you fucking 150lb faggot. Boy u fucking stupid.

How kerry do??????

Anonymous
10-29-2005, 12:46 AM

How kerry do??????

Die. Painfully. VERY painfully. With a blade stuck up your arse, while you're squeling like a pig. And ten gay men wanking over you and kicking your face.

I wish I could make it come true for you. Often.

Cheers! :bottle:

LoungeMachine
10-29-2005, 02:17 AM

How kerry do??????

The question is, how'd your meeting with Prime Minister Tony Blair go ???:D

Did you guys work on lyrics together ??

LMMFAO

LoungeMachine
10-29-2005, 02:30 AM

How kerry do??????

Like anyone could keep your bullshit straight :rolleyes:

Actually going to show up for once ?

Double or nothing on the million you still owe me? :D

dumbass cum dumpster :eek: joey t.

Soul Reaper
10-29-2005, 07:03 AM
I'm sure Joey wrote The White Album, Led Zeppelin II and Dark Side of The Moon as well as the Van Halen albums..... :rolleyes: and he probably wrote the gay karma sutra (actually, that's sounds about right)

ALinChainz
10-31-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
And Joe won't even answer PM's ... you know he's not contacting anything but dirty dick from his last john.

Bump.

Funny how you weren't supposed to be posting no more until after Thanksgiving Joe.

What is it this year, Swanson or Banquet down at the Mission?