PDA

View Full Version : PS2 THE GodFather

frets5150
10-23-2005, 12:29 PM
This is what i'm waitin for

July 14, 2005 - Electronic Arts' The Godfather, originally expected this fall, has been delayed to early 2006, according to an announcement from EA on Thursday.

Hoping to "ensure quality," EA will now release The Godfather game for PS2, Xbox, and PC in its fourth fiscal quarter ending March 31, 2006. Next-generation versions of the game are expected later.

"The Godfather is one of the most cherished franchises in entertainment," said Executive Producer David DeMartini. "Releasing the game in early 2006 allows us more time to perfect the open-world experience of being a member of the Corleone family."

The delay isn't the only sour Godfather news to arrive recently. Just days ago, The New York Times revealed that Marlon Brando's likeness, but not his voice, will appear in the game.

Based on Mario Puzo's classic novel and Francis Ford Coppola's epic film, EA's The Godfather has players assuming the role of a small-fry mobster working his way up the family ranks. The player's story unfolds in parallel with key events from the film, and plays out in a large, open-ended game world. The game is in development at EA's Redwood Shores studio.

larbo
10-23-2005, 03:34 PM
This game will suck as bad as the getaway. Grand Theft Auto for PS 3 is what I'm waiting for. or the new zelda game set to be released in early 2006.

Rikk
10-23-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by larbo
This game will suck as bad as the getaway. Grand Theft Auto for PS 3 is what I'm waiting for. or the new zelda game set to be released in early 2006.

Oh great. A LARBO post.

larbo
10-23-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Oh great. A LARBO post.

Shut up Larry Fagman lover. If I want any lip from you I'll scrape it off my zipper.

Rikk
10-23-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by larbo
Shut up Larry Fagman lover. If I want any lip from you I'll scrape it off my zipper.

...yeah...uh...okay...

loss of fools
10-23-2005, 05:11 PM
iv actually heard this game is gonna be pritty good, as a big fan of the movie i hope it is.

flappo
10-26-2005, 12:10 AM
yeah