PDA

View Full Version : A Terrible Milestone Today

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 08:07 AM
Anti-War Protesters Mark '2000 Soldiers Dead' Milestone
By Susan Jones
CNSNews.com Senior Editor
October 24, 2005

(CNSNews.com (http://www.cnsnews.com/news/viewstory.asp?Page=%5CNation%5Carchive%5C200510%5C NAT20051024b.html)) - Anti-war, anti-Bush protester Cindy Sheehan reportedly plans to tie herself to the White House fence to protest the death of the 2000th U.S. soldier in Iraq -- when the 2000th soldier dies, that is. It could happen any day.

"I'm going to go to Washington, D.C. and I'm going to give a speech at the White House, and after I do, I'm going to tie myself to the fence and refuse to leave until they agree to bring our troops home," Reuters quoted Sheehan as saying. She expects to get arrested -- "and when I get out, I'll go back and do the same thing," she said.

As of Sunday, 1,996 American soldiers had died in Iraq, four shy of the number that protesters apparently have been waiting for.

Already, several protest groups have announced a "nationwide day of action" to mark the "grim milestone."

A group called Peace Action said it would join with other anti-war groups, holding hundreds of vigils, rallies and protests across the country the day after the 2000th soldier dies in Iraq.

"Participants will call for U.S. troops to be brought home from Iraq and specifically for Congress to provide leadership to bring our troops home," the group said in a press release.

Peace Action denounced President Bush's promise to stay the course in Iraq as an "empty platitude." The group says the continued "military occupation" of Iraq is feeding the insurgency, and they complain that the "quagmire shows no signs of abating."

"Bush and his administration are responsible for each and every death that occurred due to their invasion," Peace Action said in a press release. "We cannot sit and wait for Bush to change his mind -- that will never happen. And Congress will be culpable for the continuing loss of life to the extent that they allow Bush to sullenly cling to his fantasy of a Hollywood ending to his war."

Peace Action said the 2,000th death "marks a terrible milestone, one that should never have occurred," and it insists that "no more Americans shall die because of Bush's lie."

The American Friends Service Committee, a Quaker organization, is among the groups urging immediate withdrawal from Iraq. The AFSC announced it has launched a campaign called "Not One More Death, Not One More Dollar."

The campaign calls on Congress to stop the Iraq War by ending funding for it.

AFSC also plans to take part in protests across the country the day after the 2000th soldier dies.

Events range from candlelight vigils to the ceremonial ringing of the bells in memory of the U.S. service people, it said.

"The events will begin a push to urge Congress to use the power of the purse to end the war, bring the troops home, close U.S. bases in Iraq, and instead fund the human needs laid bare by Hurricane Katrina," AFSC said.

The latest Zogby America poll, conducted Oct. 19-21, says only 36 percent of likely voters favor an immediate troop withdrawal from Iraq -- the solution the anti-war protesters are advocating.

According to the poll, 55 percent of likely voters want U.S. troops to remain in Iraq until the country is stable and can protect itself or as long as Iraq's government asks the U.S. to stay.

However, the Zogby poll showed that just 7 percent of likely voters are committed to remaining in Iraq "for a few more years."

http://www.blacksnarf.com/gallery/mission.jpg

thome
10-25-2005, 08:16 AM
What if it jumps to 2005 and skips 2000 and doesn't she care about
the 1998 # soldier that's been killed?

Sorry Nick, but she is the only person in the world who is doing this
don't you think the Media has blown her up too big?

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by thome
What if it jumps to 2005 and skips 2000 and doesn't she care about
the 1998 # soldier that's been killed?

Sorry Nick, but she is the only person in the world who is doing this
don't you think the Media has blown her up too big?

All lives are important, but a milestone is a milestone. Apparently a lot of Neo Con shit bags on this board feel that no lives of service members is important, and that they are disposable commodity. If you don't believe me, than ask yourself why the Pentagon effectively buried this story as the 2000th service member (a Marine I believe) died last Friday?!

Was it to prevent the news from getting out in what is universally acknowledged as a horrible week for Dumbya?

And how is a failed invasion creating an unstable, failed state that is soaking up both American "blood and treasure" to the tune of thousands of lives and billions of dollars a year a "nonstory?!!" WAKE THE FUCK UP TROLL!! Supporting politicians that create shitty wars IS NOT PATRIOTIC! IT'S CRIMINAL AND TREASONOUS!

thome
10-25-2005, 09:31 AM
Nick War is Wrong but i feel justified .Yes I tried to go when the
hostages were taken in 78.So dont tell me to go there.

If I could I would the Mid -East needs a Spanking, they are Cry Baby
Murderers who need to be Stopped before it becomes common place
to have bombs in New York. Imagine Isreal and how many car bombs
go off near disco techs, Busses, etc.This is the only way to rid the world
of these People.
Sanctions dont work against Terrorist they need to be Terrorised to Death.

I said before i feel for this woman, if I was her husband i would ask her
to morne our son in PEACE AND QUIET and not turn him into a
MEDIA PUPPET.Thank You

DLR'sCock
10-25-2005, 10:34 AM
Peace unto those who have died, and unto their family and friends.

At least they are clsoer to God now.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 10:39 AM
Nick War is Wrong but i feel justified .Yes I tried to go when the
hostages were taken in 78.So dont tell me to go there.

If I could I would the Mid -East needs a Spanking, they are Cry Baby
Murderers who need to be Stopped before it becomes common place
to have bombs in New York. Imagine Isreal and how many car bombs
go off near disco techs, Busses, etc.This is the only way to rid the world
of these People.
Sanctions dont work against Terrorist they need to be Terrorised to Death.

I said before i feel for this woman, if I was her husband i would ask her
to morne our son in PEACE AND QUIET and not turn him into a
MEDIA PUPPET.Thank You

Note to THOME:

We weren't attacked by IRAQ. Ever. In fact we bombed them daily and killed several hundred thousand. The people that did attack us are in, or were supported by, "friendly" countries such as the SAUDIs and PAKIS. Get back to me after reading a little about the subject. Maybe then you'll learn not to lump things together into big, nebulous monoliths of bullshit.

lesfunk
10-25-2005, 10:46 AM
2000 ain''t that many.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by lesfunk
2000 ain''t that many.

As compared to what? The first Gulf War?

It is when we supposedly "won" after sacking Baghdad...

thome
10-25-2005, 12:37 PM
Nick, Iraq will be a stabilizing force in the Gulf area were all the terrorist
came from, were trained and were financed.After we establish
Freedom and equal human rites in iraq.

My come back to you is, Stop picking out one part of the 9/11 attack
in order to justify that america is doing the wrong thing.

Imagine if you will the stories of Uday and Cussay(sp) Saddams sons.
How they were raised by him to be ok in the tragedys they brought
upon their own people.

I want you to feel inside like a actor playing a part .If your life was
as Saddams son.
The perpetuation of Evil from Father to son, the training, that this lifestyle is unpunishable.
Pass it on person to person on a grander scale and thats what were fighting against The Perpetuation of this Thought Pattern.
Saddam is to blame .

You may find talking to me instead of down to me is a tool of understanding.Maybe we are both rite?

Soul Reaper
10-25-2005, 01:02 PM
Why didn't she tie herself to the White House fence earlier? From the very first soldier.....this is an idiotic and pointless war anyway.....

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 01:03 PM
Nick, Iraq will be a stabilizing force in the Gulf area were all the terrorist
came from, were trained and were financed.After we establish
Freedom and equal human rites in iraq.

My come back to you is, Stop picking out one part of the 9/11 attack
in order to justify that america is doing the wrong thing.

Imagine if you will the stories of Uday and Cussay(sp) Saddams sons.
How they were raised by him to be ok in the tragedys they brought
upon their own people.

I want you to feel inside like a actor playing a part .If your life was
as Saddams son.
The perpetuation of Evil from Father to son, the training, that this lifestyle is unpunishable.
Pass it on person to person on a grander scale and thats what were fighting against The Perpetuation of this Thought Pattern.
Saddam is to blame .

You may find talking to me instead of down to me is a tool of understanding.Maybe we are both rite?

"Stabilizing force?" How is a country beset by civil war in any way a "stabilizing force?" The insurgency is only getting stronger no matter what we do. And the terrorists came form one of our main allies in that region.

And since when did you give a shit about UDAY and QOUSEI (?)? There are about a hundred tyrants around the world you don't care about, and we're never goin' to depose or kill them, because they often make good business partners. this was never really about "liberation." It was about trying to impose our oil rights...

Remember:

Ignorance is strength.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

ELVIS
10-25-2005, 01:09 PM
Blah blah blah...

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Blah blah blah...

Another banner ELVIS post. Your logic is indisputable.

FORD
10-25-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by lesfunk
2000 ain''t that many.

2000 is 2000 too many in this case. The lies of the BCE and PNAC did not justifiy the loss of even ONE American life :mad:

FORD
10-25-2005, 01:21 PM

http://www.rationalrevolution.net/images/bushfamily2.jpg

thome
10-25-2005, 01:46 PM
Its a start, tired of sitting back and watching the world Die by the
Mid-East Ignorance imposed on their people.

Once Bay Watch rolls in there Fri. 8pm. Maybe these 77 virgins
won't look so apealing, when a lil bit o heaven, can be found here on Earth.Lil Humor there.

But its a large part of my case No Free Press
No Radio other than Propoganda
No T.V.
No Freedom of Assembly
No Freedom of Religeon
Etc Etc
This is how they control their people Keep them Ignorant to the real
world and feed them anti- Amer. Propaganda.

You are correct in your mind so my points are useless I am a Believer
in Those who Can Must Its Their Duty Too.

We should fight this Tyranny everywere.With the understanding that
A Sovieren Country has rites under their own laws.
How long do we wait to determine if their laws are Just and True.
How long must we sit by and say Saddam has the rite to because
he is the Tyrant of that country.He elected himself thru Murder, Brutality
All the Best traits of a Human Being..

Phil theStalker
10-25-2005, 02:00 PM
That's happened last week. The KIA's of last week were only officially added this week. It happened last week.

Look for the grand jury to indict for middle crimes, cover-up crimes, perjury, etc., which will expose other higher crimes in a trial, such as lying to the Ameican people to wage an illegal war. Such is the plan.

:spank:

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 02:01 PM
Its a start, tired of sitting back and watching the world Die by the
Mid-East Ignorance imposed on their people.

Once Bay Watch rolls in there Fri. 8pm. Maybe these 77 virgins
won't look so apealing, when a lil bit o heaven, can be found here on Earth.Lil Humor there.

But its a large part of my case No Free Press
No T.V.
No Freedom of Assembly
No Freedom of Religeon
Etc Etc

You are correct in your mind so my points are useless I am a Believer
in Those who Can Must Its Their Duty Too.

We should fight this Tyranny everywere.With the understanding that
A Sovieren Country has rites under their own laws.
How long do we wait to determine if their laws are Just and True.
How long must we sit by and say Saddam has the rite to because
he is the Tyrant of that country.He elected himself thru Murder, Brutality
All the Best traits of a Human Being..

You just described the majority of our allies that we didn't invade, and you subsidize via gasoline (and napalm)...

FORD
10-25-2005, 02:56 PM

But its a large part of my case

No Free Press
http://www.newscorp.com/report98/images/murdoch1.gif
http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2003/SHOWBIZ/10/10/limbaugh.statement/story.rush.limbaugh.ap.jpg
No T.V.
http://members.aol.com/lupinaccim/fauxnews.jpg
No Freedom of Assembly
http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/portlgrandma.jpg
No Freedom of Religeon
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1997/08/19/christian.coalition/robertson.jpg
Etc Etc

scamper
10-25-2005, 03:13 PM
2000 is 2000 too many, we can all agree on that, but that number is small compared to this, which is also preventable.

During 2003, 17,013 people in the U.S. died in alcohol-related motor vehicle crashes, representing 40% of all traffic-related deaths

http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/factsheets/drving.htm

each year, 160,000 children suffer severe or life-threatening injury and 1,000 to 2,000 children die as a result of abuse

http://www.aafp.org/afp/990315ap/1577.html

There were 16,137 murders in the United States in 2004

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/17/AR2005101700508_pf.html

My point is even though we are in a war we shouldn't be in, lets not forget about whats happening here.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by scamper
2000 is 2000 too many, we can all agree on that, but that number is small compared to this, which is also preventable.

During 2003, 17,013 people in the U.S. died in alcohol-related motor vehicle crashes, representing 40% of all traffic-related deaths

each year, 160,000 children suffer severe or life-threatening injury and 1,000 to 2,000 children die as a result of abuse

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/17/AR2005101700508_pf.html

My point is even though we are in a war we shouldn't be in, lets not forget about whats happening here.

So we should send $billions$ over to IRAQ, and run down our military capability using resources we could be using to rectify these social problems?

We also spend at least 8X MORE on defense that our next competitor (those commies in JAPAN).

And I don't ever recall it being okay to send people to their death because they might die in a traffic accident anyway.:rolleyes:

Phil theStalker
10-25-2005, 03:33 PM

I forgot.

Tell me what's happening here.

Your numbers are about disease, accidents and acts of G-d.

This war is DELIBERATE, INTENTIONAL and built on LIES.

I forgot.

What's happening here?

LIE ALERT

scamper
10-25-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker

Your numbers are about disease, accidents and acts of G-d.

What disease, accidents and acts of God are you talking about, drinking and driving is no accident, murders? child abuse?

Lay off the weed

Phil theStalker
10-25-2005, 03:49 PM
Lay off the weed
Wot aboot da orange peel and da cherry root and da cocoNUT powder? huh

POT IS THE ANTIDOTE TO LIES

Phil theStalker
10-25-2005, 03:54 PM
drinking and driving is no accident
Do you mean Bush and the Joint Chiefs and the corporations are DRUNK WITH POWER and are driving the country to an illegal war is no ACCIDENT?

Then wot am I fakking talking aboot?

fak

scamper
10-25-2005, 03:54 PM
Wot aboot da orange peel and da cherry root and da cocoNUT powder? huh

Sounds like a fancy umbrella drink.

Phil theStalker
10-25-2005, 04:01 PM
Sounds like a fancy umbrella drink.
Yoo cun't fly a kite as high as I go.;)

HIGH KITES

FORD
10-25-2005, 04:49 PM
Kucinich On The Sad Milestone Of 2,000 US Troops Killed In Iraq

Washington, Oct 25 -

Congressman Dennis J. Kucinich (D-OH) issued the following statement today after news reports indicated that over 2,000 American service men and women have been killed in Iraq:

“Today marks yet another sad and tragic milestone in the war in Iraq. Two thousand American soldiers have been killed in the war in Iraq. We must end this war. If we do not, this will not be the last sad milestone for our nation.

“How many more of America’s finest have to die for this war before the politicians in Washington realize that the quagmire in Iraq cannot be solved by military force and that the our occupation is counterproductive.

“Iraq has been a colossal failure of American foreign policy. From the beginning this Administration has waged a campaign of misinformation and has continued to deliberately mislead the public about the realities on the ground. The truth is that Iraq can never be free, and the insurgency will not end, until we end our occupation and allow the decisions about the future of Iraq to be made in Baghdad, not Washington.

“As Americans we mourn the loss of every American life, and particularly those who give the ultimate sacrifice in service to this nation. We mourn the first causality as much as the two thousandth causality. Now more than ever we need to support the troops. Support the troops by bringing them home.”

thome
10-25-2005, 06:28 PM
Takeing my post and pasting up those faces ,
Is excellent work, very good.Ford.

Id give ya 5 If you weren't such a Rat Bastard 95 % of the Time.

I really do like the turn-about is fairplay.
It can be applied to alot of theories on Both Sides of a Argument.

Warham
10-25-2005, 06:31 PM
Liberals were waiting breathlessly for that 2,000th death so they could have their ticker-tape protests and parades in DC. They were just hoping someone would get killed fast enough so they could gloat.

DLR'sCock
10-25-2005, 06:37 PM
You are fuckming disgusting Warham....to even think or hope such a thought is outrageous and truly representatiuve of you are.......

Such a piece of shit so many of you are...

I have been hoping to be wrong, I wanted to be wrong about the WMD's, and 9-11 ,so at least there would have been true validity, and I have said that all along.

Others such as yourself don't think that way, and are bloodthirsty, self apoointing lunatics, with a very narrow vision of life and the world...

Warham
10-25-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
You are fuckming disgusting Warham....to even think or hope such a thought is outrageous and truly representatiuve of you are.......

Such a piece of shit so many of you are...

I have been hoping to be wrong, I wanted to be wrong about the WMD's, and 9-11 ,so at least there would have been true validity, and I have said that all along.

Others such as yourself don't think that way, and are bloodthirsty, self apoointing lunatics, with a very narrow vision of life and the world...

The truth hurts, don't it?

Hey, I'm not bloodthirty. I don't keep a ticker on my PC gleefully anticipating the deaths of more US troops. I hope those numbers stay down to a minimum. But I'm afraid the wacky left doesn't feel the same way.

FORD
10-25-2005, 06:42 PM
Washington, DC - The U.S. military today crossed a tragic, painful milestone in the war in Iraq: the death of the 2,000th American soldier there. In remarks to military spouses at Bolling Air Force Base in Washington, DC, President Bush delivered yet another speech that failed to mention the mounting death toll and failed again to present a clear plan for victory in Iraq.

Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean today marked the tragic milestone and said Americans deserve better than President Bush's failed leadership in Iraq:

"Today, our nation marks one of the saddest days of the war in Iraq, the loss of the 2,000th American soldier there. Each soldier lost on the battlefield leaves behind a family forever marked by tragedy, and scarred with grief. Their loss weighs heavily on the heart of every single American. Today, we are united in reflecting on the suffering and sacrifice of the brave men and women in uniform and their families.

"Sadly, in delivering yet another speech about the war in Iraq that lacked a clear plan for victory, President Bush failed to mention the tragic milestone we mark today. This is not the type of leadership that the brave men and women serving in Iraq and their loved ones here at home expect or deserve from the Commander in Chief. Now, even though we have lost 2,000 servicemen and women and spent more than $218 billion over the last two years, just 800 Iraqi troops have been fully trained. The need for a clear plan for victory in Iraq cound not be more apparent.

"Democrats believe Americans, particularly Americans serving our nation in the armed forces, deserve leaders who honor their sacrifice by making sure that our armed forces are never sent to war without a clear plan for victory and without the resources to carry out that strategy. That is why Democrats are unwavering in our commitment to pressing President Bush for a clear plan for victory in Iraq. We will honor the service and sacrifices of our soldiers by continuing that effort."

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Liberals were waiting breathlessly for that 2,000th death so they could have their ticker-tape protests and parades in DC. They were just hoping someone would get killed fast enough so they could gloat.

Well, the stupidity of the Idiot, Son of an Asshole you voted for gave them the opportunity...

It's hard to "gloat" over inevitable tragedy, but the Neo Con murders of America's men and women (not to mention countless Iraqis) have found a way...

That's it, whip out the old patriot card. Only, what has gone on is nothing short of treason.

Yeah, that makes sense. No, it's the "Liberals" that want to stop the killing of our troops...

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 06:53 PM
The truth hurts, don't it?

Hey, I'm not bloodthirty. I don't keep a ticker on my PC gleefully anticipating the deaths of more US troops. I hope those numbers stay down to a minimum. But I'm afraid the wacky left doesn't feel the same way.

No. You're just willing to fight to the last man from the safety of your computer screen tough guy...:)

Warham
10-25-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Well, the stupidity of the Idiot, Son of an Asshole you voted for gave them the opportunity...

It's hard to "gloat" over inevitable tragedy, but the Neo Con murders of America's men and women (not to mention countless Iraqis) have found a way...

That's it, whip out the old patriot card. Only, what has gone on is nothing short of treason.

Yeah, that makes sense. No, it's the "Liberals" that want to stop the killing of our troops...

I think FORD's talking points are wearing off on the rest of you liberals here.

So you are on the record as saying Bush murdered those 2,000 soldiers?

FORD
10-25-2005, 07:43 PM

Would they be dead if Chimpy hadn't lied?

Warham
10-25-2005, 07:53 PM
Did Clinton lie in 1998?

ELVIS
10-25-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Would they be dead if Chimpy hadn't lied?

What the fuck are you doing about it, along with your other liberal crybaby pieces of shit who post day and night on this board...

Keep on driving your oil guzzling vehicle to your desk jobs, wasting at least 50% of company time spouting off on the internet...

You're all fucking hypocrites...

:elvis:

FORD
10-25-2005, 08:07 PM
Did Clinton lie in 1998?

Clinton didn't invade Iraq, based on a lie.

Instead, he did the proper thing which was to let Scott Ritter and the UN team do their jobs. And they verified that Saddam had no weapons.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 08:44 PM

I'm on record for saying what my posts have said...

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 08:49 PM
What the fuck are you doing about it, along with your other liberal crybaby pieces of shit who post day and night on this board...

Keep on driving your oil guzzling vehicle to your desk jobs, wasting at least 50% of company time spouting off on the internet...

You're all fucking hypocrites...

Well dickhead, I don't come on here to preach to the world as too what a great fucking Christian I am, only to expose myself as a retarded fuck bag of a racist. You're a "fucking hypocrite" too Elvis. And a phoney-baloney enabler for bullshit...

Have fun at "Bible Study" this weekend as you pray for the death of Muslims...

Warham
10-25-2005, 09:21 PM
Christians don't pray for the deaths of anybody, even eeeeeevil Muslims.

ELVIS
10-25-2005, 09:23 PM
Hahahahah...:D

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 09:26 PM
Christians don't pray for the deaths of anybody, even eeeeeevil Muslims.

My point exactly. You guys aren't Christians....:)

Warham
10-25-2005, 09:29 PM
Oh really?

What makes you say that?

Because I support a guy 'who murdered 2,000 of his fellow Americans with his own hands in cold blood'?

LoungeMachine
10-25-2005, 09:32 PM

FUCK YOU

And I mean that with all disrespect.

And don't use your PUSSY "Liberal" brush

If you speak of ANYONE here that's been waiting to gloat, including ME....have the BALLS to say so, asshole.

Fucking Piece of Shit

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm not gloating. I'm seriously distraught and mad as hell these fine people gave their lives for LIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you and your "Liberals" brush

Fucking asshole

LoungeMachine
10-25-2005, 09:34 PM
Did Clinton lie in 1998?

:rolleyes:

Still can't afford a fucking calendar?????

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 09:35 PM
Oh really?

What makes you say that?

Because I support a guy 'who murdered 2,000 of his fellow Americans with his own hands in cold blood'?

When did I say that exactly? Actually you enabled a cabal of cunts with your vote. But there are more people to blame collectively than BUSH I guess.

LoungeMachine
10-25-2005, 09:37 PM
My point exactly. You guys aren't Christians....:)

Actually, they're pretty "text book" by today's standards.......

But a hypocrite is a hypocrite, regardless of the century........

They're no better than any other "fundamentalist" lunatic walking this earth.......

LoungeMachine
10-25-2005, 09:39 PM
Hahahahah...:D

2,000 dead Americans bring laughter ?????

:(

LoungeMachine
10-25-2005, 09:42 PM

Bush and his Administration ?

Yes.

Yes.

Hell Yes.

Wolfie
Rummy
Perle
Chalabi [ remember old curve ball asshole? ]
Cheney
Rice

and a slew of others who ALL have American Blood on their hands:mad:

Warham
10-25-2005, 09:42 PM
When did I say that exactly? Actually you enabled a cabal of cunts with your vote. But there are more people to blame collectively than BUSH I guess.

You forgot to add that the cabal is Jewish, like Sheehan has said the last few months.

Warham
10-25-2005, 09:43 PM

You said I wasn't a Christian. I want to know why. I offered a guess.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 09:45 PM
You forgot to add that the cabal is Jewish, like Sheehan has said the last few months.

I could give a shit about her or her quotes actually...

Again, my posts are my posts, and when CINDY SHEEHAN joins the ROTH ARMY, her posts will be her posts...:)

Warham
10-25-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Yes.

Yes.

Hell Yes.

Wolfie
Rummy
Perle
Cheney
Rice

You forgot to add General Colin Powell to the list.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 09:46 PM

Yes.

Yes.

Hell Yes.

Wolfie
Rummy
Perle
Cheney
Rice

See...LOUNGE gets it. Great minds think alike I guess.

Warham
10-25-2005, 09:47 PM

Again, my posts are my posts, and when CINDY SHEEHAN joins the ROTH ARMY, her posts will be her posts...:)

Hey, I'm just syncing your guys stories up, so you don't have any loose ends.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 09:48 PM
You said I wasn't a Christian. I want to know why. I offered a guess.

Because you support policies completely contradictory to the actual teachings of Christ.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 09:49 PM
Hey, I'm just syncing your guys stories up, so you don't have any loose ends.

Who's "your guys?":confused:

Warham
10-25-2005, 09:49 PM

It's funny you say that you don't care about her, but you have no problems posting articles about her chaining herself to some tree in protest for this war, eh?

Warham
10-25-2005, 09:50 PM
Because you support policies completely contradictory to the actual teachings of Christ.

Why don't you fill me in on Jesus' policies, oh great Biblical scholar.

What would Jesus do?

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 09:52 PM
You forgot to add General Colin Powell to the list.

Naw, he quit the Administration after being largely marginalized, duped really. He also mentioned that prophetic Pottery Barn quote...

I'll give him a pass...

See, these Neo Con, civilian, fuck bags should take the advice of actual generals...

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 09:55 PM
Why don't you fill me in on Jesus' policies, oh great Biblical scholar.

What would Jesus do?

Um, let see, maybe he'd lie to the American public and use faulty, selectively culled and biased intelligence reports to make the case for war, and send American troops abroad to invade a country that never actually attacked us....

No.

LoungeMachine
10-25-2005, 09:58 PM
Powell????????????

He was LIED to as well, Warpig, you fucking tool.......

HE ADMITS THAT HIS UN PRESENTATION WAS THGE LOW POINT IN HIS CAREER

Fucking moron

Warham
10-25-2005, 10:00 PM
Naw, he quit the Administration after being largely marginalized, duped really. He also mentioned that prophetic Pottery Barn quote...

I'll give him a pass...

See, these Neo Con, civilian, fuck bags should take the advice of actual generals...

Ah, ah, ah, no technicalities. He was part of the administration, so he'll take part of the heat.

Nickdfresh
Powell????????????

Fucking moron

"You break it, you buy it." --Colin POWELL

Well, that's not the actual Pottery Barn policy. But it is US gov't policy it seems...

Warham
Powell????????????

Fucking moron

You bring me proof where he said he was lied to, and maybe, just maybe, I'll believe you.

Maybe...

LoungeMachine
10-25-2005, 10:02 PM
You are fucking disgusting Warham....

So true.

So true.

I used to like the guy. Brian Wilson and FF ????

But this is too much......

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 10:03 PM
Ah, ah, ah, no technicalities. He was part of the administration, so he'll take part of the heat.

Okay, point taken...but a much smaller slice.

He lobbied against this foreign adventurism dating back to the first GULF WAR.

Warham
10-25-2005, 10:05 PM
Um, let see, maybe he'd lie to the American public and use faulty, selectively culled and biased intelligence reports to make the case for war, and send American troops abroad to invade a country that never actually attacked us....

No.

I believe almost every president that's ever held office has cherry picked intelligence to use for their own devious purposes. What makes Bush so special?

I also don't remember Germany or Vietnam attacking our mainland in the past. Perhaps you could fill me in on a history lesson? Perhaps it was not Christian-like to vote for Roosevelt or Kennedy? Bush Sr? Johnson?

Warham
10-25-2005, 10:06 PM
So true.

So true.

I used to like the guy. Brian Wilson and FF ????

But this is too much......

Jesus, Lounge.

Do you need a tissue?

ELVIS
10-25-2005, 10:16 PM
2,000 dead Americans bring laughter ?????

Liberals like, ahem, yourself only wish it were 20,000...

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 10:21 PM
I believe almost every president that's ever held office has cherry picked intelligence to use for their own devious purposes. What makes Bush so special?

Oh Jesus...HE STARTED A WAR THAT HAS RESULTED IN THE DEATHS OF 2000 AMERICAN TROOPS & 10,000s OF IRAQIS!!

That's unforgivable, undefendable, and unprecedented...

I also don't remember Germany

Germany declared war on us on December 15, 1941. And they also forged a treaty with JAPAN to divide the US up at the Mississippi River. Not to mention the fact that they were torpedoing our ships by 1941...What the fuck were we supposed to do?

or Vietnam attacking

My point exactly. Another useless folly of a war, where we intervened on somebody else's civil war.

our mainland in the past. Perhaps you could fill me in on a history lesson?

Sure thing. If you need more info., I can reference it for you.:)

Perhaps it was not Christian-like to vote for Roosevelt or Kennedy? Bush Sr? Johnson?

Well, few Presidents are perfect, Christ-like examples. But Roosevelt and Kennedy helped the poor and sick at least.:)

JFK prevented a nuclear war by beating Khrustev at a game of high stakes CUBAN poker, and Roosevelt helped end the Holocaust.

Johnson, well he sucked. But he did idealistically try to end poverty in America. But he waged war in 'Nam and deserves the majority of blame for that shit-fest.

And BUSH did try to end famine in the anarchist nightmare of SOMALIA.

I'll give him that...

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 10:24 PM
Liberals like, ahem, yourself only wish it were 20,000...

Really ELVIS? By trying to stop a war, "liberals" want more people dead. Brilliant!!

ELVIS
10-25-2005, 10:28 PM
Yeah, the greater the number the greater your cause...

ELVIS
10-25-2005, 10:28 PM
It's self serving...

Warham
10-25-2005, 10:29 PM
Well, if no presidents are PERFECT, then I'll just have to vote for the person who I feel best qualifies for that position and one who's overall policies I support, not just the war in Iraq. I felt John Kerry was a spineless alternative and I had little in common with his views on much of anything.

Warham
10-25-2005, 10:31 PM
Really ELVIS? By trying to stop a war, "liberals" want more people dead. Brilliant!!

If a Democrat was in office and this was happening, Cindy Sheehan wouldn't be tying herself to the nearest fence post.

Jesus Christ
10-25-2005, 10:31 PM
Anyone who supports what the Son of Bush hath done in Iraq is not My disciple.

For a war based on lies is Murder. And they who support a murderer are accomplices to his crime. And murderers shalt not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.

ELVIS
10-25-2005, 10:33 PM
Fuck off Mr. Jesus Impersonator...

Get behind me SATAN!

You speak blasphemy!

Jesus Christ
10-25-2005, 10:34 PM
If a Democrat was in office and this was happening, Cindy Sheehan wouldn't be tying herself to the nearest fence post.

If only ye could hear the prayers of Cindy Sheehan and the other families who hath lost a son for reasons they cannot understand.

Do not judge the grief of such families until ye hath carried that cross.

Warham
10-25-2005, 10:34 PM
So the Germans declared was on us December 11, 1941, yet Roosevelt publicly said September 11th, 1941 he had ordered American vessels to fire on any german vessel. Sounds like he declared war on them first.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 10:35 PM
Yeah, the greater the number the greater your cause...

Well, interesting paradox isn't it?

Admittedly, the higher the numbers of US dead, the more shocking the imagery and news from IRAQ.

-BUT-

Those "patriotic, conservative (yellow ribbon magnetic sticker) Americans" purporting to "support the troops" are actually supporting their indefinite, continued dying in a poorly planned fiasco.

But I wanted no American to die in IRAQ...

I wanted no fighting there at all (involving US forces).

Jesus Christ
10-25-2005, 10:35 PM
Fuck off Mr. Jesus Impersonator...

Get behind me SATAN!

You speak blasphemy!

It is thee who is blaspheming Gregory. For thou art rejoicing in the cold blooded murder of 2000 of thine own people, and thousands of My Iraqi children. :(

Warham
10-25-2005, 10:36 PM
Jesus, shouldn't you be tending to those 100,000 people that just got killed in that earthquake in Pakistan? I believe that total is more than those who have died in Iraq, including your children.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 10:37 PM
Well, if no presidents are PERFECT, then I'll just have to vote for the person who I feel best qualifies for that position and one who's overall policies I support, not just the war in Iraq. I felt John Kerry was a spineless alternative and I had little in common with his views on much of anything.

So a guy that actually fought in VIETNAM and killed a Vietcong guerilla to save his men was "spineless?"

No, that was just your perception force fed upon you via propeganda...

Jesus Christ
10-25-2005, 10:38 PM
Who's rejoicing here?

Ye hath claimed that the liberals were rejoicing, but who art the ones who celebrate the Son of Bush?

Warham
10-25-2005, 10:40 PM
So a guy that actually fought in VIETNAM and killed a Vietcong guerilla to save his men was "spineless?"

No, that was just your perception force fed upon you via propeganda...

No, he was spineless because he said that any action we took had to adhere to some 'global test'.

That's bullshit. Global test, my ass. I don't want the US catering to that criminal Kofi Annan and his dictator friends in the UN.

Jesus Christ
10-25-2005, 10:40 PM
Jesus, shouldn't you be tending to those 100,000 people that just got killed in that earthquake in Pakistan? I believe that total is more than those who have died in Iraq, including your children.

Ye might notice I haven't been around here lately.

But as the song says, "Jesus is Everywhere" :cool:

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 10:41 PM
So the Germans declared was on us December 11, 1941, yet Roosevelt publicly said September 11th, 1941 he had ordered American vessels to fire on any german vessel.

Because as I said, they were torpedoing our supply ships. They fired first with "unrestricted submarine warfare." Jesus WARHAM, I didn't know you were such a pussy, pacifist...;)

Sounds like he declared war on them first.

Sounds like he knew we were fucked if Britain fell before we were in the war.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 10:43 PM
No, he was spineless because he said that any action we took had to adhere to some 'global test'.

That's bullshit. Global test, my ass. I don't want the US catering to that criminal Kofi Annan and his dictator friends in the UN.

By "global test," I think he meant "reality.":)

Warham
10-25-2005, 10:45 PM

No, he meant catering to the UN.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 10:47 PM
No, he meant catering to the UN.

Or NATO? EU?

Warham
10-25-2005, 10:57 PM
The US shouldn't have to consult with other world powers in regards to our security, which I believe Kerry was referring to with his 'global test' bs.

ELVIS
10-25-2005, 11:03 PM

LMAO!

Jesus Christ
10-25-2005, 11:10 PM
The US shouldn't have to consult with other world powers in regards to our security, which I believe Kerry was referring to with his 'global test' bs.

What king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?

Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.

So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be My disciple.

Warham
10-25-2005, 11:12 PM
Well, Jesus, you should have told that to Iraq before they broke multiple UN resolutions.

ELVIS
10-25-2005, 11:17 PM
Right...

Warham
10-25-2005, 11:17 PM
'Senator John McCain, an Arizona Republican and a former prisoner of war in Vietnam, chastised his Democratic colleagues who used the grim death toll milestone to criticize Bush administration policy in Iraq.

"I would hope that the sacrifice made by young Americans would not be used for political reasons. There are plenty of ways to criticize the conduct of the war if you want to, I would hope that the loss of a brave, young American would not be a rationale for doing so," Senator Mccain said.'

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 11:33 PM

No. We should just go it alone and invade countries arbitrarily.:)

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 11:34 PM
Well, Jesus, you should have told that to Iraq before they broke multiple UN resolutions.

What about Israel doing the same?:confused:

Warham
10-25-2005, 11:34 PM
No. We should just go it alone and invade countries arbitrarily.:)

We spend enough on defense. We can handle it.

Warham
10-25-2005, 11:35 PM

Shame on them as well.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 11:44 PM
'Senator John McCain, an Arizona Republican and a former prisoner of war in Vietnam, chastised his Democratic colleagues who used the grim death toll milestone to criticize Bush administration policy in Iraq.

"I would hope that the sacrifice made by young Americans would not be used for political reasons. There are plenty of ways to criticize the conduct of the war if you want to, I would hope that the loss of a brave, young American would not be a rationale for doing so," Senator Mccain said.'

Though popular both within the moderate wing of the Republican Party and the nation as a whole, McCain has drawn criticism from the conservative base of the Party. Despite his strong pro-life stance, his compromise with the Democrats on judicial nominations as well as his willingness to break with Party leadership and the Bush White House have led several conservative groups to strongly oppose his candidacy for the Republican nomination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain

Warham
10-25-2005, 11:47 PM
I might disagree with McCain on other issues, but he's dead on with this one.

Nickdfresh
10-25-2005, 11:52 PM
I might disagree with McCain on other issues, but he's dead on with this one.

You selectively use the opinions to meet your views.

You'll soon be back to an incompetent ideologue like GEORGE ALLEN.

Warham
10-25-2005, 11:57 PM
You selectively use the opinions to meet your views.

You'll soon be back to an incompetent ideologue like GEORGE ALLEN.

Just like every other person on the planet.

Nothing wrong with George Allen. I'll take him over Hillary any day. And where do you guys (FORD and you) get this incompetent stuff from?

Jesus Christ
10-26-2005, 01:00 AM

Israel shall learn the lesson of her arrogance as the prophecy of Ezekiel is fulfilled. And only then shall she turn from prideful sin unto the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (My Dad) whom hath led them back unto their own land.

Phil theStalker
10-26-2005, 03:36 AM

I am. (sic)

Phil theStalker
10-26-2005, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Israel shall learn the lesson of her arrogance as the prophecy of Ezekiel is fulfilled. And only then shall she turn from prideful sin unto the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (My Dad) whom hath led them back unto their own land.
Yes, as usual Christ is right again.

The Jewish 'watchmen' on the wall have failed their duty to their people.

And, Israel will be ransacked once more due to it's corrupt Zionist leadership in modern times.

ELVIS
10-26-2005, 03:58 AM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=740579

If you really believe this, you're fucked in the head...

Phil theStalker
10-26-2005, 04:01 AM
Well, Jesus, you should have told that to Iraq before they broke multiple UN resolutions. Then why isn't the UN army in Iraq?

Your position and those like you are going to bring this country down and have American brother fighting against American brother in civil conflict as only seen in wars very shortly.

I suggest you wise up or just paint a big bulls eye target on your f4orehead.

WARHAM'S ACCESSORIES

Cathedral
10-26-2005, 04:06 AM
All lives are important, but a milestone is a milestone. Apparently a lot of Neo Con shit bags on this board feel that no lives of service members is important, and that they are disposable commodity. If you don't believe me, than ask yourself why the Pentagon effectively buried this story as the 2000th service member (a Marine I believe) died last Friday?!

Was it to prevent the news from getting out in what is universally acknowledged as a horrible week for Dumbya?

And how is a failed invasion creating an unstable, failed state that is soaking up both American "blood and treasure" to the tune of thousands of lives and billions of dollars a year a "nonstory?!!" WAKE THE FUCK UP TROLL!! Supporting politicians that create shitty wars IS NOT PATRIOTIC! IT'S CRIMINAL AND TREASONOUS!

The story of that Marine can be found at the link below...

U.S. Marine 1st Sgt. Rick Pummill (http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051021/NEWS01/310210003)

Oh, and as you can already imagine...there isn't much to the printed story.

It did get lots of local tv coverage initially, but it lasted about 3 days then quit.

Horseskin
10-26-2005, 04:08 AM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=740579

If you really believe this, you're fucked in the head...

ELVIS, Phil the Stalker is right on this one. Go check the books. The reserves were built up on $21 a barrel oil. The White House bought it back at the current oil prices. What planet are you living on?

Cathedral
10-26-2005, 04:16 AM
But look, I think it's wonderful that Cindy Sheehan cares so much for the troops, really i do.
I think that if she wants to go tie herself to the White House...Let Her!

And they shouldn't arrest her either, let her be, it's her right to do as she pleases as long as it's safe for her and all involved.

May God Bless Her...

Nickdfresh
10-26-2005, 06:39 AM
At least SHEEHAN has gone to military funerals for the fallen. BUSH has never been to one, ever...:rolleyes:

Warham
10-26-2005, 07:00 AM
Then why isn't the UN army in Iraq?

Your position and those like you are going to bring this country down and have American brother fighting against American brother in civil conflict as only seen in wars very shortly.

I suggest you wise up or just paint a big bulls eye target on your f4orehead.

WARHAM'S ACCESSORIES

Phil, where do you think the UN would get most of it's troops for it's 'army'? France? Germany?

Warham
10-26-2005, 07:01 AM
At least SHEEHAN has gone to military funerals for the fallen. BUSH has never been to one, ever...:rolleyes:

I would hope she would have gone to her son's.

Bush is just following the precedent set by the last esteemed president of the United States, one William Jefferson Clinton.

Phil theStalker
10-26-2005, 07:18 AM
Phil, where do you think the UN would get most of it's troops for it's 'army'? France? Germany?
Warham,

Why don't you try getting involved with something like teenage pregnancies. You don't seem t2o be able t2o get your mmind around poliTITical issues.:p

Phil theStalker
10-26-2005, 07:28 AM
I'll bet you don't believe in sexxx bef4ore marriage and extra large TAMPONS.

WARHAM'S HATS
FASHIONABLE AND STYLISH HEAD GEAR

Warham
10-26-2005, 07:30 AM
Warham,

Why don't you try getting involved with something like teenage pregnancies. You don't seem t2o be able t2o get your mmind around poliTITical issues.:p

Hey, if you want to skirt around the question, fine, but be a little more slick about it, will ya.

Horseskin
10-26-2005, 07:40 AM
Hey, if you want to skirt around the question, fine, but be a little more slick about it, will ya. Why don't both of you get involved with gay marriage issues? Think about all of us when you two flame like this and if we really need this. I'm always happy to hear an alterative view point, but just when you think it's cultural and political it starts to turn into a gay rights issue and a whole new direction. What is this thread about anyway? Let's talk about teenage gay sex. Gay kids who can't walk down the halls in school without getting beat up can't have a support group. Why NOT? GOOD news. We're back to first amendment 101. God bless you. See you all soon. I hope not. You're arguements are so obsurd they're incomprehensible. There's a lot of talk about sex, but it's not what everybody always talks about...that's a lie. Oh, I'm outta here.

Warham
10-26-2005, 07:45 AM
Who are you, and what does sex have to do with the United Nations?

ELVIS
10-26-2005, 07:55 AM
Like, yeah 'n stuff...

:confused:

Nickdfresh
10-26-2005, 08:46 AM
I would hope she would have gone to her son's.

Bush is just following the precedent set by the last esteemed president of the United States, one William Jefferson Clinton.

Oh fucking spare me WARPIG...

Clinton didn't start a major conflict, BUSH has had so many more opportunities (and two wars). Nice but, but, but CLINTON though.:)

Nickdfresh
10-26-2005, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Horseskin
Why don't both of you get involved with gay marriage issues? Think about all of us when you two flame like this and if we really need this. I'm always happy to hear an alterative view point, but just when you think it's cultural and political it starts to turn into a gay rights issue and a whole new direction. What is this thread about anyway? Let's talk about teenage gay sex. Gay kids who can't walk down the halls in school without getting beat up can't have a support group. Why NOT? GOOD news. We're back to first amendment 101. God bless you. See you all soon. I hope not. You're arguements are so obsurd they're incomprehensible. There's a lot of talk about sex, but it's not what everybody always talks about...that's a lie. Oh, I'm outta here.

Stay on topic Goddamnit!

Warham
10-26-2005, 08:50 AM
Oh fucking spare me WARPIG...

Clinton didn't start a major conflict, BUSH has had so many more opportunities (and two wars). Nice but, but, but CLINTON though.:)

Why would I spare you? lol

One troop's funeral is one too many to miss.

Both are guilty as charged.

Nickdfresh
10-26-2005, 09:02 AM
Why would I spare you? lol

One troop's funeral is one too many to miss.

Both are guilty as charged.

Maybe, but less than 100 Service members died of combat related deaths in Clinton's two terms. I think of maybe 75 or so off hand (The USS Cole, Bosnia [I think there were no deaths though], Somalia, and the Khobar Towers)...

We're approaching 2,500 or so with this current FrAudminstration, and we're far from done....

He invaded IRAQ...

Troops/CIA have died fighting the real terrorist threats in Afghanistan...

He couldn't make it to just one? The scale here is far greater. He did invade another country after all for fuck's sake...

Remember, it's an insular White House that only hears what it wants to hear and sees what it wants to see.

Uncaring, out of touch, and in an ivory tower of marble colored dung...

It's the little people in the Middle Classes doing the vast majority of the dying and suffering ...

Who cares about the little people?

Warham
10-26-2005, 09:03 AM
You don't think the terrorist threads in Iraq are real? Or are those pretend?

scamper
10-26-2005, 09:20 AM
Maybe, but less than 100 Service members died of combat related deaths in Clinton's two terms. I think of maybe 75 or so off hand (The USS Cole

The USS Cole can't really be called combat related, it was a terrorist attact.

BigBadBrian
10-26-2005, 09:33 AM
The USS Cole can't really be called combat related, it was a terrorist attact.

Same Goddamn thing, for all practical purposes. That ship should have been on a wartime footing even though it was in a foreign port.

The responsibility rests with the Chain of Command.

You know who was President at the time. ;)

BTW - it seems I missed a hell of a thread last night. :D

Nickdfresh
10-26-2005, 09:37 AM

Most of the "terrorists" in Iraq were created when we invaded. Remember what Brent SCOWCROFT said?

Warham
10-26-2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
BTW - it seems I missed a hell of a thread last night. :D

Yep, you did. lol

I had 'em in an uproar. :D

Warham
10-26-2005, 09:51 AM
Most of the "terrorists" in Iraq were created when we invaded. Remember what Brent SCOWCROFT said?

Terrorist creation, eh?

So when we finally leave, these 'terrorists' will take off their bomb jackets and go back to their 9 to 5 jobs and their loving wives and children?

scamper
10-26-2005, 10:00 AM
Terrorist creation, eh?

So when we finally leave, these 'terrorists' will take off their bomb jackets and go back to their 9 to 5 jobs and their loving wives and children?

Not the good ones, they're all dead.

DLR'sCock
10-26-2005, 12:38 PM
FUCK YOU

And I mean that with all disrespect.

And don't use your PUSSY "Liberal" brush

If you speak of ANYONE here that's been waiting to gloat, including ME....have the BALLS to say so, asshole.

Fucking Piece of Shit

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm not gloating. I'm seriously distraught and mad as hell these fine people gave their lives for LIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you and your "Liberals" brush

Fucking asshole

He is a real fucking low life piece of shit........

Warham
10-26-2005, 12:43 PM
He is a real fucking low life piece of shit........

I am so hurt. What shall I do?

ELVIS
10-26-2005, 12:44 PM
Who is ??

ELVIS
10-26-2005, 12:45 PM

He meant you ??

Fuck all those liberal homo pieces of shit!

Fuck 'em!

Jesus Christ
10-26-2005, 01:29 PM

Verily, there are Iraqis who do not like the occupation of their country, just as there were zealots among the Jews of My time on Earth who thought they could overthrow the Romans.

Part of what drove Judas to betray Me is that he misinterpreted My role as Messiah, and thought I had come to crush the Romans, when in fact I had come to be crushed Myself, so to speak.

Would ye have called Judas a "terrorist", My son?

ELVIS
10-26-2005, 01:32 PM
Shut up, FORD...:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
10-26-2005, 01:35 PM
Terrorist creation, eh?

They'll no longer be killing Americans...

And there are few good jobs in Iraq, we destroyed the economy with this invasion, remember?

ELVIS
10-26-2005, 01:37 PM
How do you know that ??

Nickdfresh
10-26-2005, 01:38 PM

You can always enlist...:)

*cough** chicks ** n** *hawks**

*cough*:

Nickdfresh
10-26-2005, 01:42 PM
He meant you ??

Fuck all those liberal homo pieces of shit!

Fuck 'em!

Oh, FLORENCE NIGHTENGALE! Stop, you're breaking my heart kid.:)

I heart you ELVIS....

ELVIS
10-26-2005, 01:47 PM
I heart U 2 !!

thome
10-26-2005, 02:00 PM
We the U.S. seem to have had a huge success in Afghanistan.Yes/No.

Where is the lefts criticism of this .

Its the exact same thing we are doing in irak.

Nickdfresh
10-26-2005, 02:07 PM
We the U.S. seem to have had a huge success in Afghanistan.Yes/No.

Where is the lefts criticism of this .

Its the exact same thing we are doing in irak.

No THOME. The Afghan War was planned....

...During the CLINTON Administration. They used the war plan devised by GEORGE TENET and RICHARD C. CLARKE and their lackies...

And what we did in Afghanistan had absolutely no connection to Iraq, only that the Taliban are resurgent since we've taken our foot off their throats because we're busy fucking up "irak.";)

Warham
10-26-2005, 02:13 PM
I like how Clinton planned everything but never followed through, except when dealing with his staff.

thome
10-26-2005, 02:29 PM
I like spelling Irak with a K and Rite like this RITE.

It doesn't make me a bad person.

Only time will tell on Irak and Afghanistan. We(the world) are in Knee deep and the past is gone. We need to deal with getting out of there and
getting the
iraqi people in charge of their own destiny.

I believe this will be over within one year from now as far as Our Army being a Major force.Looks that way to me.

We have given them the tools will they Use Them.?

Nickdfresh
10-26-2005, 05:13 PM
I like how Clinton planned everything but never followed through, except when dealing with his staff.

I love how the Neo Cons follow through while never planning anything.;)
http://www.robertsilvey.com/notes/images/iraq_disaster_awards.jpg
"The Iraq Disaster Awards Ceremony"

Warham
10-26-2005, 05:25 PM
I love how the Neo Cons follow through while never planning anything.;)
http://www.robertsilvey.com/notes/images/iraq_disaster_awards.jpg
"The Iraq Disaster Awards Ceremony"

Well, the 'Neo Cons', as you call them, planned pretty well when they decided they wanted to control the government after a 40-year Democrat stranglehold. It's pretty much worked as planned.

Ten years and countin'...

Nickdfresh
10-26-2005, 05:33 PM
Well, the 'Neo Cons', as you call them, planned pretty well when they decided they wanted to control the government after a 40-year Democrat stranglehold. It's pretty much worked as planned.

Ten years and countin'...

Well it's a good thing you've run out of fingers...

No need to take off your shoes.:)

Cathedral
10-26-2005, 05:43 PM
I have to admit that the only thing that was planned in the Iraq conflict was going in and taking Saddam out.
Beyond that, it has been a clusterfuck coping with the unexpected.

But great things are happening, greater things than ever pop up in the news OR discussion. If you don't believe that, get in your fucking car and go to a nearby military base and talk to soldiers that have been there.
Yeah, i know full well that there are soldiers that have a different opinion, but their's isn't based on as much ignorance as the complete body of info we argue here on this board.

Warham
10-26-2005, 05:46 PM
Yep, they get a higher percentage of people to vote over there than we do over here. We don't have to worry about bombers when we go to the polls.

I'm happy for the Iraqis. 79% approval for the new Constitution. The world should be happy for Iraq, but I feel there are some stubborn folks out there.

Phil theStalker
10-27-2005, 01:13 AM
Yep, they get a higher percentage of people to vote over there than we do over here. We don't have to worry about bombers when we go to the polls.

I'm happy for the Iraqis. 79% approval for the new Constitution. The world should be happy for Iraq, but I feel there are some stubborn folks out there.
How do you feel that they just voted themselves a theocracy instead of a democracy in Iraq and Afganistan?

Hey, we pay and die f4or the Jews t2o have o1ne, why shouldn't the Muslims?

Remember, this means U.S. troops died for establishing a Muslim theocracy and NOT spreading democracy (i.e., theocracy is not democracy no matter how you try to rationalize it).

Phil theStalker
10-27-2005, 01:15 AM
"So what's the MISSION, stupid?!" a la Clinton's slogan

I mean...c'mon!

DrMaddVibe
10-29-2005, 09:26 PM
Let's get a grip on the casualty count.

Let me preface this with this notion that one American soldier's hangnail isn't worth losing. We're there and the road that got us there was paved with many administrations and other nation's intelligence communities as well as the UN! With that said, 2000 lives lost is in comparison to other wars and conflicts a very low number. There have been numerous battles where there was a loss of 2000 in a single day!

The land mass that was obtained with the size force used is amazing and a military feat that has the world taking notice. This isn't a Playstation war where we can win without boots on the ground. Get over the notion of planes and missles taking out the enemy. We sustained minimal loss during the actual battle to topple Saddam. The Iraqi army folded like a house of cards and didn't put up a fight. Instead they slept and went underground, creating an insurgency movement that is swelled in size due to the fundamentalist Islamic communities of other nations wanting to spill American blood in the name of Allah.

Instead pf griping about the 2000 fallen soldiers like the were play plastic army men you could melt on the sidewalk with a magnifying glass put it into perspective...here's some actual numbers of previous wars and conflicts...the next time some Sheehan shreiking anti-US bitch bemoans about the loss of life remember the numbers and put it into perspective.

America's Wars: U.S. Casualties and Veterans
American Revolution (1775–1783)
Total servicemembers - 217,000
Battle deaths - 4,435
Nonmortal woundings - 6,188

War of 1812 (1812–1815)
Total servicemembers - 286,730
Battle deaths - 2,260
Nonmortal woundings - 4,505

Indian Wars (approx. 1817–1898)
Total servicemembers 106,0001
Battle deaths - 1,0001

Mexican War (1846–1848)
Total servicemembers 78,718
Battle deaths - 1,733
Other deaths in service (nontheater) 11,550
Nonmortal woundings 4,152

Civil War (1861–1865)
Total servicemembers (Union) 2,213,363
Battle deaths (Union) 140,414
Other deaths in service (nontheater) (Union) 224,097
Nonmortal woundings (Union) 281,881
Total servicemembers (Conf.) 1,050,000
Battle deaths (Conf.) 74,524
Other deaths in service (nontheater) (Conf.) 59,2972
Nonmortal woundings (Conf.) unknown

Spanish-American War (1898–1902)
Total servicemembers 306,760
Battle deaths 385
Other deaths in service (nontheater) 2,061
Nonmortal woundings 1,662

World War I (1917–1918)3
Total servicemembers 4,734,991
Battle deaths 53,402
Other deaths in service (nontheater) 63,114
Nonmortal woundings 204,002
Living veterans fewer than 500

World War II (1940–1945)
Total servicemembers 16,112,566
Battle deaths 291,557
Other deaths in service (nontheater) 113,842
Nonmortal woundings 671,846
Living veterans 4,762,0001

Korean War (1950–1953)
Total servicemembers 5,720,000
Serving in-theater 1,789,000
Battle deaths 33,741
Other deaths in service (theater) 2,827
Other deaths in service (nontheater) 17,730
Nonmortal woundings 103,284
Living veterans 3,734,0001

Vietnam War (1964–1975)
Total servicemembers 8,744,000
Serving in-theater 3,403,000
Battle deaths 47,410
Other deaths in service (theater) 10,789
Other deaths in service (nontheater) 32,000
Nonmortal woundings 153,303
Living veterans 8,295,0001

Gulf War (1990–1991)
Total servicemembers 2,225,000
Serving in-theater 665,476
Battle deaths 147
Other deaths in service (theater) 382
Other deaths in service (nontheater) 1,565
Nonmortal woundings 467
Living veterans 1,852,0001

America's Wars Total
Military service during war 42,348,460
Battle deaths 651,008
Other deaths in service (theater) 13,998
Other deaths in service (nontheater) 525,256
Nonmortal woundings 1,431,290
Living war veterans 17,578,5004
Living veterans 25,038,459

I hope it makes it a little clearer to those that want to bitch about a body count!

FORD
10-29-2005, 10:02 PM
Just wait until the REAL numbers come out.

That "2000" only represents those who have died on the ground in Iraq. They don't count those fatally injured who die on the way to Rammstein or Walter Reed or whereever. Or those who come home and kill themselves so they don't have to go back. And if you don't recognize those as casulaties of war, you aren't fucking human.

As far as I'm concerned, any Vietnam vet who blows his brains out even today is a war casualty. Every vet of Poppy Bush's Iraq invasion who dies from an unexplained illness that the BCE to this day pretends doesn't exist is a casualty of war.

What will the REAL death toll of this fuckup be? :(

thome
10-29-2005, 10:14 PM
There could be just such an Overlay of Hatred of Republicans or The Right or Right of Center that there is no possibility of seeing any good in this by those with the Hatred.

All the women freed from so much injustice. The Men ataining a equal footing in parliment instead of Saddams FIX .The possitives outway
the Negatives in My View.

Either or they the ones w/ the Hatred are upset they didn't move
when they had the chance.

Phil theStalker
10-29-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Just wait until the REAL numbers come out.

That "2000" only represents those who have died on the ground in Iraq. They don't count those fatally injured who die on the way to Rammstein or Walter Reed or whereever. Or those who come home and kill themselves so they don't have to go back. And if you don't recognize those as casulaties of war, you aren't fucking human.

As far as I'm concerned, any Vietnam vet who blows his brains out even today is a war casualty. Every vet of Poppy Bush's Iraq invasion who dies from an unexplained illness that the BCE to this day pretends doesn't exist is a casualty of war.

What will the REAL death toll of this fuckup be? :( We're always 'waiting' f4or the truth.

We're always beehind da 8ball.

u hu hu u hu hu h

well, not mmme..

thome
10-29-2005, 11:13 PM
Well your General has already eaten his words the invasion was
one of the greatest successes in the history of warfare.

Wether or not the iraqi people benefit from all our work wether
freedom is established in the mid east is up to the iraqis.

America the US Army and our Military Has not failed in the least!

A retired Out of the Game Disgruntled General is a bad thing especially when
his personal" War strategy for the invasion of iraq" was turned Down by
the Pentagon in Favor of a different attack strategy.

Believe Me if it was his plan he'd be Singing its praises.