PDA

View Full Version : Wipe Israel from map, says Iran’s president

ELVIS
10-26-2005, 09:58 PM
By Gareth Smyth in Tehran (http://news.ft.com/cms/s/14ee1ccc-465b-11da-8880-00000e2511c8.html)

October 26 2005

http://news.ft.com/cms/1e30c612-9fb8-11d9-b355-00000e2511c8.jpg

Mahmoud Ahmadi-Nejad, Iran’s fundamentalist president, on Wednesday declared that Israel should be “wiped off the map” and warned Arab countries against developing economic ties with Israel in response to its withdrawal from Gaza.

His remarks, delivered at a conference in Tehran entitled “A World without Zionism”, led to diplomatic protests by the UK, France and Spain, while Shimon Peres, Israel’s deputy prime minister, said Iran should be expelled from the United Nations.

In Washington, spokesmen for the Bush administration said the statement underscored US concern over Iran’s nuclear weapons programme.

Mr Ahmadi-Nejad’s comments came as Islamic Jihad, a militant Palestinian group allied to Iran, killed at least five Israelis with a bombing in the Israeli town of Hedera. Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility, saying it was avenging Israel’s killing of a West Bank commander on Monday.

US analysts noted that the president’s remarks were not a departure from hardline Iranian rhetoric and did not represent new policy.

But they said the rhetoric was aggressive and badly timed, and would serve to confirm western suspicions of Iran’s more confrontational approach that were raised by the new president’s speeches at the United Nations last month.

However, European diplomats suggested the comments would not derail efforts by France, Germany and the UK to get Iran to return to the negotiating table and halt work at its Isfahan uranium conversion facility. One diplomat said the EU3 had made a point of keeping the nuclear issue separate from Iranian support for militant Palestinian groups during two years of talks.

“As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map,” Mr Ahmadi-Nejad said, citing Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the founder of Iran’s Islamic revolution.

The president told an audience of students there was “no doubt the new wave [of attacks] in Palestine will soon wipe off this disgraceful blot from the face of the Islamic world”.

“Anybody who recognises Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation’s fury,” he said, in remarks aimed at Arab states.

Mr Ahmadi-Nejad, who took office in August, was departing from the moderate line of his reformist predecessor, Mohammad Khatami, who argued Iran should be no more radical about Israel than the Palestinians themselves. Reformist figures in Iran have recently warned that Mr Ahmadi-Nejad’s stern rhetoric endangers Iran’s national interest and could encourage the referral of Tehran’s nuclear programme to the UN Security Council. Iran denies its development of the nuclear fuel cycle is for military use.

:elvis:

FORD
10-26-2005, 10:07 PM
That's a little extreme. But the Likud party should be wiped from the face of Israel.

Nickdfresh
10-26-2005, 10:08 PM
Oi vay!

ELVIS
10-26-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by FORD
That's a little extreme.

A little extreme ??

DrMaddVibe
10-26-2005, 10:30 PM
Unleash the Hebrew Hammer!

Cathedral
10-26-2005, 10:33 PM
I don't give a fuck who builds nukes, can't stop them anyway.
So we should be beefing up our own arsenal and just be ready for Hell to break loose.

I think that if we put our old "Use them or lose them" thought train into action and make it clear that if one bomb is found on radar coming at us, everyone we have will be launched at their respective targets, our allies may not be so quick to dismiss the fact that so many dangerous countries want these weapons.

So, it makes sense that if we die, everybody dies...Roth On!

Jesus may be coming back sooner than anyone ever expected, i say.

ELVIS
10-26-2005, 10:35 PM
Like a thief in the night...

DrMaddVibe
10-26-2005, 10:37 PM
Like a rainbow in the dark!

ELVIS
10-26-2005, 10:39 PM
That too...

FORD
10-26-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
A little extreme ??

Well, given the fact that the Likudists in Israel are probably planning to nuke Iran right now, would you agree that they are just as extreme.

That's why having a goddamned buffoon like Junior in the White House is so troubling. Jimmy Carter could straighten this shit out.

ELVIS
10-26-2005, 10:54 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Cathedral
10-26-2005, 10:55 PM
Well, think about it, why stress over shit we cannot control.
It isn't like we can invade every country and tell them what they can and can't do in their own soveriegn land, is it?

Though i get the impression our Commander and Chief thinks maybe we have that right...we don't, and if the cycle of intrusion continues then their will be nothing to stop the end from arriving at our own hands.

Iraq is one thing, we owed it to them to remove Saddam and i have believed that since the end of Desert Storm: The Unfinished Conflict.

Beyond that, everything isn't our business to be involved in.

And the fact that Saddam can be tried for war crimes waged with weapons the US provided without the US being tried along with him is sending ripples through the Muslim Nations, Morroco in particular.
I've been told that the majority of Morrocans are feeling it's an injustice.

If Saddam is sentenced to death, it may open a can of worms that are all armed with bomb vests.
This would be especially be true if charges from the Iran vs Iraq war were to be included, which ironically they aren't.

DrMaddVibe
10-26-2005, 11:03 PM
Jimmy Carter could straighten this shit out.

Mr.Peanuts couldn't straighten out his wife's saggy tits!

Pretty amazing all the "knowledge" that dullard displays to the world now...when he had the power he was nothing!

FORD
10-26-2005, 11:05 PM
The fact that Saddam's trial is taking place in a puppet state Iraq proves what a joke it is. If the World Court was good enough for Milosevic (who was convicted) then why isn't it good enough for Hussein?

DrMaddVibe
10-26-2005, 11:06 PM
Trial of his peers?

ELVIS
10-26-2005, 11:06 PM
Doesn't matter, he's getting the death penalty...

Good question though...

FORD
10-26-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Mr.Peanuts couldn't straighten out his wife's saggy tits!

Pretty amazing all the "knowledge" that dullard displays to the world now...when he had the power he was nothing!

Jimmy Carter was able to facillitate peace between Israel and Egypt. No other President before or since has been able to do anything similar.

Bill Clinton came the closest. He had Rabin & Arafat at the table in 1994, and probably would have succeeded, which is why the Likud had Rabin murdered.

The BCE may have dominated the White House for the majority of the last 50 years, but they sure haven't done SHIT for progress towards peace in the Middle East.

DrMaddVibe
10-26-2005, 11:11 PM
Rii-ght!

ELVIS
10-26-2005, 11:12 PM
Neither did Bill FUCKING Clinton and his photo ops...

You're full of fucking shit!

ELVIS
10-26-2005, 11:13 PM
Let me beat you to it, FORD...

http://www.vnn.vn/dataimages/original/images388164_T5.jpg

:rolleyes:

Warham
10-26-2005, 11:16 PM
Talk is cheap. Let's see some results from Slick Willy.

Nickdfresh
10-26-2005, 11:17 PM
The fact that Saddam's trial is taking place in a puppet state Iraq proves what a joke it is. If the World Court was good enough for Milosevic (who was convicted) then why isn't it good enough for Hussein?

SADDAM's people should have first crack at him...

ELVIS
10-26-2005, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Talk is cheap. Let's see some results from Slick Willy.

There are none...

Oh yeah, when Monica went before the Supreme Court, Slick bombed a camel...

Nickdfresh
10-26-2005, 11:19 PM
Neither did Bill FUCKING Clinton and his photo ops...

You're full of fucking shit!

A fucking right wing terrorist Hasidic douche bag put an end to that peace, not CLINTON...

What did BUSH Snr. do?

Reagan?

Photo ops? Stop being so fucking selective...They all have photo ops dipshit.

FORD
10-26-2005, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
SADDAM's people should have first crack at him...

Then why wasn't Milosovic tried in Sarajevo? Or Belgrade, or somewhere else in the general vicinity.

Nickdfresh
10-26-2005, 11:25 PM
There are none...

Oh yeah, when Monica went before the Supreme Court, Slick bombed a camel...

Actually, he tried to kill BIN LADEN that day. Get your fucking facts straight clown, if you're going to flame Clinton with the (BUSHeep cocksucker's) lie that CLINTON didn't do enough to stop al Qaida, then at least acknowledge that he tried a "decapitation strike" in Afghanistan on OSAMA's ass....Bin DICK BAG wasn't home, although he was close. A few more minutes..?

They killed several 100 al Qaida/Taliban that day...

How many did BUSHIE kill before 9/11?

Oh, wait, he didn't notice...

Nickdfresh
10-26-2005, 11:26 PM
Then why wasn't Milosovic tried in Sarajevo? Or Belgrade, or somewhere else in the general vicinity.

I think it was in Oslo actually. I'm not sure.

DrMaddVibe
10-26-2005, 11:27 PM
It doesn't matter where he gets it.

If your kind had their way the rape rooms would still be in full effect over in Iraq with Saddam and his sons running ripshod over the region!

Give it a break.

Warham
10-26-2005, 11:27 PM
How many did Clinton kill before the Monicagate story broke?

diamondD
10-26-2005, 11:29 PM

That's why having a goddamned buffoon like Junior in the White House is so troubling. Jimmy Carter could straighten this shit out.

That's the first time in a couple of years that you've made me almost spit my beer on my monitor. Thanks. :D

FORD
10-26-2005, 11:29 PM

If your kind had their way the rape rooms would still be in full effect over in Iraq with Saddam and his sons running ripshod over the region!

Give it a break.

And now we have Blackwater mercenaries running the rape rooms at Abu Ghraib. Yeah, that's so much better.

DrMaddVibe
10-26-2005, 11:33 PM
You better delete your own message bub!

You're commiting slander!

Nickdfresh
10-26-2005, 11:46 PM

Give it a break.

When's the last time you gave a shit about rape or torture of innocents in the third world ASSVIBE?

Oh yeah, DUMBYA said so...good bitch! Recite that self-serving, phoney-ass holier-than-now propaganda...;)

BTW, they rape and torture in PAKISTAN, EGYPT, SAUDI ARABIA, UZBEKISTAN, ZIMBABWE, Abu GHRAIB Prison;), the SUDAN, CHINA, as do a whole host of our "allies"...

Cathedral
10-27-2005, 12:21 AM
Isreal has a better army, an army of one, his name is God...So let them try to wipe Isreal off the map and we may be in for some pretty huge miracles before our eyes.

Nobody's going to succeed against Isreal, it is written.

Nickdfresh
10-27-2005, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Isreal has a better army, an army of one, his name is God...So let them try to wipe Isreal off the map and we may be in for some pretty huge miracles before our eyes.

This IRANIAN leader is a dumb, Islamic-fundamentalist fuck bag with a big mouth...

He won't be around long.

But we have nobody but ourselves to blame...The US was doing covert ops to influence the Iranian elections.

It backfired! People don't like being told who to vote for, especially by a chimp of a president that got in on a Supreme court technicality his first term...

Phil theStalker
10-27-2005, 12:32 AM
By Gareth Smyth in Tehran (http://news.ft.com/cms/s/14ee1ccc-465b-11da-8880-00000e2511c8.html)

October 26 2005

http://news.ft.com/cms/1e30c612-9fb8-11d9-b355-00000e2511c8.jpg

At least he admits it.

Is there a law against expressing your feelings?

It's refreshing t2o see a leader of a country who tells the truth as he sees it instead of lying about his true feelings.

So, what's in your country?

:spank:

Phil theStalker
10-27-2005, 12:45 AM
This IRANIAN leader is a dumb, Islamic-fundamentalist fuck bag with a big mouth...
I think Karl Rove is remote viewing suggestions f4or Mahmoud t2o say those things kinda like he does with GW.:p

"THESE THOUGHTS JUST POP
INTO MY HEAD!"
He's Just Blowing Aff A Little Steam In Da Mosque
SATURDAY MOSQUE LIVE!

Nickdfresh
10-27-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
At least he admits it.

Is there a law against expressing your feelings?

It's refreshing t2o see a leader of a country who tells the truth as he sees it instead of lying about his true feelings.

So, what's in your country?

Wiping people off the face of the earth isn't "truth" PHIL...

Phil theStalker
10-27-2005, 12:53 AM
Wiping people off the face of the earth isn't "truth" PHIL...
Man, it's 1:00am here.......you know what I mean. I meant it's truth to him. It's what he believes in and he's not lying to the world.

But tit's goode dat yoo posTITed in and mmmade dat very goode poinTIT. Thank yoo.

I'm eating waaaaaaaay t2oo much sugar.

I'm not getting enuff sunlite.

I should listen t2o sum clasSICKal muzak.;)

LIES, LIES, LIES

Phil theStalker
10-27-2005, 01:04 AM
Wipe Israel aff da map.......dat's soooooooooo faking BYZANTINE!

NOT KOSHER KNIGHT

DrMaddVibe
10-27-2005, 06:52 AM
When's the last time you gave a shit about rape or torture of innocents in the third world ASSVIBE?

Oh yeah, DUMBYA said so...good bitch! Recite that self-serving, phoney-ass holier-than-now propaganda...;)

BTW, they rape and torture in PAKISTAN, EGYPT, SAUDI ARABIA, UZBEKISTAN, ZIMBABWE, Abu GHRAIB Prison;), the SUDAN, CHINA, as do a whole host of our "allies"...

Search my messages...I KNOW you do!

I've stated many times that Saddam by himself was a WMD to his people!

Not to sound like a whiny nickeroo, but where's YOUR link?:cool:

ELVIS
10-27-2005, 07:57 AM
Iran anti-Israel remarks slammed

October 27, 2005 (http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/10/27/ahmadinejad.reaction/index.html)

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/WORLD/meast/10/27/ahmadinejad.reaction/story.iran.pres.jpg

TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- Several world capitals have condemned Iran's leader for saying Israel should be "wiped off the map," and Israel's vice premier has called for Tehran to be expelled from the United Nations.

During a meeting with protesting students at Iran's Interior Ministry, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad quoted a remark from Ayatollah Khomeini, founder of Iran's Islamic revolution, that Israel "must be wiped out from the map of the world."

The president then said: "And God willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world without the United States and Zionism," according to a quote published by Iran's state news outlet, the Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA).

The remarks by Ahmadinejad on Wednesday coincided with a month-long protest against Israel called "World Without Zionism" and with the approach of Jerusalem Day.

Israel reacted to the remarks strongly by calling for U.N. action against Tehran.

"Iran is no longer just a threat to Israel. Iran is a global threat, and the international community must act against the leader of a country who calls for the destruction of another member state of the United Nations," Israel's ambassador to the U.N. Dan Gillerman said.

Israel's Vice Prime Minister Shimon Peres said Iran should be expelled from the United Nations.

"Since the United Nations was established in 1945, there has never been a head of state that is a U.N. member state that publicly called for the elimination of another U.N. member state," The Associated Press quoted Peres as telling Israel Radio.

"There has never been such a scandal. It is impossible to ignore this and close your ears," said Peres, a Nobel peace laureate, adding there is no place in the world body for such a country, AP reported.

U.S. State Department spokesman Sean McCormack said Ahmadinejad's views "underscores our concern and the international community's concerns about Iran's pursuit of nuclear weapons."

Ottawa also issued a strong rebuke, with Canadian Foreign Minister Pierre Pettigrew saying: "We cannot tolerate comments of such hatred, such anti-Semitism, such intolerance. These comments are all the more troubling given that we know of Iran's nuclear ambitions."

'Disturbing and sickening'

Across Europe, the reaction was equally strong.

European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso said he condemned the Iranian statement "absolutely."

"It is a completely unacceptable statement, of course. We should respect borders and respect the integrity of Israel, and we want Israel to live in peace with its neighbors," he told BBC radio.

Asked whether he believed that Iran should be expelled from the U.N., Barroso said: "I condemn absolutely that statement, but I will not make any concrete proposal now."

Britain's Foreign Office called the Iranian leader's comments "deeply disturbing and sickening."

In Paris, Ahmadinejad's comments prompted the French foreign minister to summon the Iranian ambassador for an explanation. France, along with Germany and Britain, has been involved in negotiations with Iran over its nuclear program.

French Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy said he learned about Ahmadinejad's comments from news reports.

"If these comments are correct, they are unacceptable. I greatly condemn them and have asked for the Iranian ambassador in Paris to be summoned to the Foreign Ministry to demand explanations," Douste-Blazy said.

"For France, the right for Israel to exist should not be contested. This state was created by a decision of the U.N. General Assembly. International law applies to all. The question of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict cannot be used as a pretext to put into question the fundamental right for Israel to exist."

Foreign ministries in Berlin, Madrid and Rome also made their opposition to Ahmadinejad's remarks known to Iran's representatives in their countries, AP reported.

Spain summoned the Iranian ambassador in Madrid to protest the comments, while the German Foreign Ministry summoned a representative of the Iranian Embassy to underline Berlin's opposition to the remarks.

Italy said the remarks confirmed concerns over Tehran's nuclear program, and that the Foreign Ministry had expressed "discomfort and concern to the Iranian ambassador in Rome."

"The contents and tone of such unacceptable statements confirm worries over the political positions pursued by the new Iranian leadership, especially concerning the nuclear dossier," a statement from Rome said.

'Warring forces'

Israel has diplomatic relations with major Muslim countries such as Egypt, Jordan and Turkey, and the Gaza disengagement has improved ties between Israel and some other Muslim nations and leaders.

But Ahmadinejad said the "new wave of confrontations generated in Palestine and the growing turmoil in the Islamic world would in no time wipe Israel away," according to paraphrased statements in the IRNA report.

He also described Israel's disengagement from Gaza as a "trick" meant to make "Islamic states acknowledge the Zionist regime of Israel," according to the report.

The United States and Israel are sowing "discord among warring forces in Palestine and other parts of the Islamic world," the report paraphrased Ahmadinejad as saying.

In the process, such attempts were forcing Muslim nations to normalize relations with Israel, he said.

Ahmadinejad is quoted as saying, "Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury."

One top Iranian religious leader, Ayatollah Nori Hamadani, said in a written statement it is incumbent upon Muslims to wrest Palestine from the Israelis.

He urged Iranians to protest on Friday, which is Jerusalem Day -- commemorated by Iranians to honor Jerusalem, where Israel has established its capital, and renew their support for an establishment of a Palestinian state.

Nickdfresh
10-27-2005, 08:16 AM
Search my messages...I KNOW you do!

Hahaha That's pretty funny ASSVIBE, no you're the one that does internet searches on me apparently, not the other way around. You're the mental, obsessed stooge. I only get (minorly) obsessed over women that I meet in real life.:)

I've stated many times that Saddam by himself was a WMD to his people!

Wow. What a hero you are reciting bullshit, hypocritical self-serving Neo Con talking points you hear on rightist blogs...

Of course you apparently care more for IRAQIS that you do for American citizens in New ORLEANs...

I guess you like the "Liberal Ambulance Service" to go over and help foreigners to the tune of $4Billion$ a week...:rolleyes:
I guess it just matters on the shade of brown.:)

Hypocrites and liars...

Not to sound like a whiny nickeroo, but where's YOUR link?:cool:

Link for what? I didn't post this article dickweed...

And you're the whinyest bitch in this forum....except for maybe Brian, but at least he's good at baiting.

franksters
10-27-2005, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral

You stole my words...

no country in the world can get Israel, they gave away gaza just to show the rest of the world their willingness to work towards peace, but in the end I also know that if anybody wants more they will crush them like a roach and people will blame it on the country being crushed...

palestinian wanted gaza, they gave it to them...

now that peace is nowhere to be found, this allowes them to eliminate anyone who fuck with them.

Israel is there to stay.

Millermoos
10-27-2005, 08:23 AM
One thing that bothers me is why so many people end up into extremist religions. Why can't they find the peace within themselves?
Why soemone like Komeini was able to get hold of Iran and basically change it into a fundamentalist country? I honestly don't believe that we went in Iraq only to get read of Suddem Hussain, I mean if we are so good and care so much about what's going on in other countries why are we not helping the Tibetans who can't go back to their country. I have loads of Tibetan friends who are living in the Uk and Europe. It's appaling that the Governments are not helping the Tibetans only a bunch of us are actually helping the Tibetans over here in England, USA and Europe. The Chinese tried to totally wipe out their culture and religion but unfortunately for the Chinese there are people like me in Western countries that are helping the Tibetans and have made their cause known to the world. I have friends who where kept in chinese prisons and where brutally tortured and are only alive thanks to us and Richard Gere who always speaks out for the Tibetans.
Millermoos

Millermoos
10-27-2005, 08:25 AM
Ah sorry,
the thread was about what that guy said about Israel.
He is just trying to get attention.
Millermoos

ELVIS
10-27-2005, 08:26 AM
The real trick is to let real people have a real taste of real freedom...

Then, they will fight to the death for it...

We here, as Ted Nugent says, are "drunk on freedom"...

ELVIS
10-27-2005, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Millermoos
He is just trying to get attention.

Oh, that's all there is to it ??

franksters
10-27-2005, 08:41 AM
millmeroos

there is nothing there for the usa to get richer... no gas, no interest...

usa only go when it's profitable for them if it's not they don't even talk about it.

ELVIS
10-27-2005, 08:52 AM
Well, I don't do much that isn't profitable to me...

franksters
10-27-2005, 09:13 AM
Well, I don't do much that isn't profitable to me...

never heard of a thing called HELPING A CAUSE for FREE?

giving with no underlying financial interest would do wonders for you.

ELVIS
10-27-2005, 09:27 AM
I do that too...

WACF
10-27-2005, 03:06 PM

Good point.

Warham
10-27-2005, 04:26 PM
Milosevic's trial ran on for close to three years, didn't it?

Too long. The Iraqis want to get it over with much faster.

Phil theStalker
10-27-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by franksters
You stole my words...

no country in the world can get Israel, they gave away gaza just to show the rest of the world their willingness to work towards peace, but in the end I also know that if anybody wants more they will crush them like a roach and people will blame it on the country being crushed...

palestinian wanted gaza, they gave it to them...

now that peace is nowhere to be found, this allowes them to eliminate anyone who fuck with them.

Israel is there to stay.
LESSON O1NE

STOP, LOOK, LISTEN

All of you Israel cheerleaders here (good grief), listen to this:

Israel is not Israel, it's ZIONVILLE. ok... u got tit?!

LESSON T2WO

Zionville is already gone. Gaza is just the fir1st step. The 'new world order' has already given it up. They (world government promoters of corporations and bankers) have already given it away. Gaza is just the start of it.

The world government disease we have on the planet see a block from Morocco to Tehren with no more Israel.

The bankers, the real bankers who are the Jesuits of the Vatican (the Rothschilds do banking 'for' the Jesuits of Rome not the other way around) want 'their' Jerusalem back.

And what you mistakenly call G-d's 'Israel' has already been given up by the world government's plans and the process has started.

And the wars have started that are going to make it necessary to take the gulf wars across the entire Middle East by plan and design of the world government and when that happens Zionville is GONE.

Gone by plan and by design by a world government you need to start freedom fighting against. It's time to start investing in your own freedom.

Freedom is what gives you the power to change things before that happens. It's over if you don't pull America out of the world government's hands to be used as a foreign policy tool of the world goverment to promote and establish their one world government, which does not and will not include an Israeli state with it's capital in Jerusalem.

That's the truth.

=PtS=

Phil theStalker
10-27-2005, 06:32 PM
What I'm telling you is that there is an new genocide of the Jews coming up and it's going to take place in the state of Israel for a new Middle East map from Morcocco to Tehran for a new world government.

In other words, if I were a Zionist living in Israel today I'd be very worried...in fact I'd leave for anywhere outside of the state of Israel and the entire Middle East.

Either some historic indictments are going to start the wheels to come off of the world government's plans to use the American Tory Republican party for this new plan of genocide to kill millions of Jews in Israel and establishing a one world government after this new war and genocide or it will all come to pass in this exact planned way.

The poor Jews. They're so stupid of the world government historically.

Rabin's killing was a start to the wars you see the U.S. and a huge amount of about 8,000 British troops (add about 100,000 to that UK or GO AWAY!) prosecute a war to bring this world government's plan to change the Middle East into reality and ultimately the world.

It's another rule the WORLD group!

That's why I've got mine.

Do you 'got' yours?

GOT YOURS?

Phil theStalker
10-27-2005, 09:19 PM
I heard an army-navy store owner on the radio this week say he just got a call from a mother of a soldier in Iraq in the combat zones who can't get equipment he needs, and the owner sent a holster and an M-16 strap the boy needed directly to Iraq. He said he gets calls like that all the time. That's outrageous! And, he does it free of charge. There's a hero. GW and Hallilburton can't get this fighing boy his equipment, but an army-navy store owner can.

America...the world, you're in TROUBLE.

"THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL"

You can hear him on an archive on Genesis Radio.

Like I say...I've got mine.

Phil theStalker
10-27-2005, 09:25 PM
Listen people...

They've displaced 10,000 people who went out into a desert and turned it into lush farmland settlements.

The world government did this.

The world government is on the move.

There are people INSIDE the state of Israel, like the bosses of the man who shot Rabin, who are working for the world government inside Israel to make these things happen from Rabin's assassination to displacing 10,000 people from their homes in Gaza, to all of it.

AWAKE UP!

ODShowtime
10-27-2005, 09:28 PM
The BCE may have dominated the White House for the majority of the last 50 years, but they sure haven't done SHIT for progress towards peace in the Middle East.

of course not, it's not in their interest

Phil theStalker
10-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
of course not, it's not in their interest C'mon peeps! What's the matter?!

I'm giving you the truth.

I know...the truth hurts you.

ok

never mind

ODShowtime
10-27-2005, 09:42 PM
I was pretty much agreeing with you Phil. Not the really paranoid ramblings, but the general gist at least.

Phil theStalker
10-27-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I was pretty much agreeing with you Phil. Not the really paranoid ramblings, but the general gist at least. ok

On1e semi-AWAKE person (is better than none)

We need more people AWAKE!

PS I'm not rambling. I'm practically right next t2o David Rockefeller. I know people right next t2o him.

Phil theStalker
10-27-2005, 09:55 PM
I am paranoid.

You got that right.

There's reason t2o bee.

Phil theStalker
10-27-2005, 09:57 PM
shit, i've got people right next t2o da President aff da UniTITed States when Reagan was Pres..

do any aff you?

now i just know some congressmen who aren't 'in' wit bush..

butt they are GROVERS..

Phil theStalker
10-28-2005, 02:00 AM
PAGE 2 is where my 'truths' are f4or those interesTITed.

WHO would be in the Israeli government who would assassinate Rabin and work (or be blackmailed) for the world government?

Look here--->http://www.rense.com/general68/clci.htm

yep

It's later than you...

ELVIS
10-28-2005, 02:02 AM
Think...

What are you rambling about ??

If you were really serious, you would post something readable...;)

Phil theStalker
10-28-2005, 02:19 AM
Think...

You just don't want t2o read dat whole article.

Neither do I.

Just check out Peres.

uh u hu hu h uh u hu hu hu

THINK of the Domo-kuns

THINK

Phil theStalker
10-28-2005, 02:19 AM
Think...

You just don't want t2o read dat whole article.

Neither do I.

Just check out Peres (and read my truths on pg. 2).

uh u hu hu h uh u hu hu hu

THINK of the Domo-kuns

THINK

Nitro Express
10-29-2005, 02:19 AM
I think we are entering some dicey times. We are going to wish we were back in the cold war with the Soviet Union again after the casba starts rocking and the world stats choosing sides. It will either be the Muslims that started it or the Jews and Christians. The United States will always back Israel because half the worlds Jews live here and many of them are in the richest 2% who control the country.

Millermoos
10-29-2005, 05:03 PM
yes good point Nitro Express. I would also like to add that our Prime Minister Tony Blair is angry with Iran cos they are giving bombs etc to the insurgents in Iraq to kill British soldiers.
Furthermore regarding what's his name, the one on wants to wipe out Israelis is saying that, cos he wants to be the leader of the arab world and to be the leader of the arab world you have to have extremist ideas and actions. I do believe that the arabs have an inferiority complex and also are fed up of their own arab countries mixing with the English and Americans and there is also the fact that they are not white and overall are not a democratic state like Isreal ( even if in Israel you have extremists as well) and they are muslim.On the other side many Europeans including the english help Israel cos they feel intellectually closer to the Israeli( they are white, cristian not muslim,and clever with money and intellectually) and because they feel guilty of the devastation that went upon the jewish people during the H.all around Europe not only in Germany and Poland.
But I would also add that it would be very unwise for the Americans or the English to attack Iran. Iran is not Iraq. It's a huge nation. While I would compare Iraq to one state of the USA in size, Iran is much bigger I would say that it looks like half of the USA packed with fundamentalists, extremists.
So how do we deal with them?I don't know I can't think of answer now...maybe later on. What do you think Elvis?But I honestly believe we are in for a tuff ride, I know it's sounds crazy but if I had money I would build a bunker under my house.
Millermoos

kentuckyklira
10-29-2005, 09:33 PM
I hope Iran has nukes!

DrMaddVibe
10-29-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
I hope Iran has nukes!

Why?:confused:

kentuckyklira
10-29-2005, 09:58 PM
Why?:confused: Because fair´s fair!

Israel has had carte blanche so far, thanks to the USA´s support, no matter what!

Israel doesn´t want Tel Aviv turned into a parking lot and Iran doesn´t want Teheran turned into a parking lot. That kind of logic saved tons of lives in the cold war. It might help now as well!

FORD
10-29-2005, 10:09 PM
Because fair´s fair!

Israel has had carte blanche so far, thanks to the USA´s support, no matter what!

Israel doesn´t want Tel Aviv turned into a parking lot and Iran doesn´t want Teheran turned into a parking lot. That kind of logic saved tons of lives in the cold war. It might help now as well!

Well, that works with rational people. The Russians and most of the US Presidents have been rational enough to know what the concept of "mutual assured destruction" meant.

In this case though, you have the arrogance of Likud Israel who think themselves untouchable and the fanatacism of the mullahs in Iran who don't care if they die, because Allah will reward them.

NEITHER of these countries should be trusted with a nuclear weapon, but then neither should BCE/PNAC.

The world never needed an enforced verifiable nuclear freeze more than right now. With a plan for total disarmament to follow.

DrMaddVibe
10-29-2005, 10:25 PM
You astound me ford!

You make it seem like Israel is the aggresor, when you know its not.

As far as fair goes...I guess I had to hear from your own lips...or fingertips. I really hope you're just joking.

Phil theStalker
10-29-2005, 10:42 PM
Because fair´s fair!

Israel doesn´t want Tel Aviv turned into a parking lot and Iran doesn´t want Teheran turned into a parking lot. That kind of logic saved tons of lives in the cold war. It might help now as well! How would Hitler have looked upon this problem, kentuckyklira? huh

Wot wood Hitler doo?

HITLER DISK
MAYBE HITLER'S STILL AROUND IN A BUNKER IN THE BELTWAY

FORD
10-29-2005, 10:56 PM
You astound me ford!

You make it seem like Israel is the aggresor, when you know its not.

As far as fair goes...I guess I had to hear from your own lips...or fingertips. I really hope you're just joking.

If this kind of fucked up mentality (http://www.zoa.org/oped/oped20021219a.htm) doesn't qualify as an "agressor" I don't know what does.

DrMaddVibe
10-29-2005, 11:09 PM
Did you read that or just see the word Zionist and thought it would fit?

DrMaddVibe
10-29-2005, 11:12 PM
Why not put what ford linked in here...

December 19, 2002 Contact: (212-481-1500)
Reporting on Israeli Impending Election

Try as they might both PM Sharon, Likud’s candidate and Amnan Mitzna. Labor’s candidate cannot steer their own party supporters to their personal way of political thinking. PM Sharon believes that he must bring Likud more toward the middle and thus attract the so-called Centrist vote in Israel. Amnan Mitzna, lifelong Leftist, is attempting to bring his party more toward his position. Both have failed. Both have failed because the Israeli electorate is tired of the middle ground. They want a government and an army that will, without apology, protect their lives, vanquish their enemies and rejuvenate their economy.

The Labor party is still smarting from the overwhelming defeat of Ehud Barak by Ariel Sharon that occurred following Barak’s abject surrender of Israeli territory and sovereignty to Yasser Arafat and Bill Clinton. Sharon consequently won 67% to 33%, the largest victory margin ever in a truly democratic country. And it has been downhill for the Left ever since.

As a consequence of this great defeat and the electorate’s turn to the Right, Labor put Yossi Beilin, one of the chief architects of the disastrous Oslo Accords and Yael Dayan, dedicated lifetime far Leftist, to the bottom of their List. Then, in an apparent conflict of party interests, Labor placed at the very top of its ticket, Amnon Mitzna. Maybe this time the Israeli public will take note of Mitzna’s strongest supporters. As with Ehud Barak, somewhere near 95% of the Israeli Arabs are for Mitzna. But this time the Arabs have gone even further. Yasser Arafat is openly supporting Mitzna and Palestinian Arab papers are full of advertisements designed by the PA and calling for the end of terrorist attacks inside Israel proper - at least temporarily in order to help Mitzna and the Labor party. Furthermore the European Union is financing the campaign. Does the Israeli electorate need any more clues as to who will be acting in their best interests?

Then there is the relentless coercing arm of the United States. Political campaign strategist, Eyal Arad, says “The Israeli public realizes that any divergence from the Bush “roadmap” plan is not in the Israeli interest … Any divergence with the U.S. will hurt our relations with Washington.” What Israeli public? How do politicians make these totally irresponsible statements? Has Arad read the “roadmap plan?” It is an unmitigated disaster for Israel. It is the usual total Israeli give away but only worse, with virtually no demands or enforcement placed upon the Arabs. Only the Israeli army, losing hundreds if not thousands of lives will be able to undo yet another diplomatic disaster. Zalman Shoval, brilliant Israeli analyst and former Israeli ambassador to the United Nations, calls the Roadmap plan. A Roadmap to Perdition. Does anyone with a true understanding and knowledge of Israel’s beleaguered history and geography want to give up once again the area of Judea and Samaria and create a Palestinian state five minutes away? The Israelis may have finally learned the lessons of cowardly appeasement. The latest estimate is that the “Hawkish” Likud Party will up their Knesset members to near 40 while Labor will fall to about 20. Likud party members, well aware of the reasons for their popularity, have given nine of the ten top spots on their election List to dedicated nationalists – those opposed to a Palestinian state or any other concession that will continue to endanger Israeli lives.

As to PM Sharon’s declared acceptance of a Palestinian Arab state: Sharon is not naïve. He is indeed, trying to pacify Israel’s only ally but read Sharon’s fine print. His definition of a PA state is not that of Yasser Arafat or even President G.W. Bush. Sharon speaks of a Palestinian state without the means to make war, without permeable borders allowing the entrée of other Arab armies poised to destroy Israel, without control of the skies over Israel, without any of the incidents of sovereignty that could be a real threat to the existence of the Jewish State. Unfortunately, the chances of creating such a state are nil. Sharon is playing a very dangerous game and the Israelis can only pray that GW does not eventually call his bluff. Israel’s only real hope is the nine of ten Likudniks at the top of the Party list that have the good sense to unequivocally say “No” to a Palestinian Arab state and “No” to a misguided American foreign policy courting an impossible Arab alliance that will never in another 1500 years fight against its Arab brothers. It is time that President Bush acknowledges the real enemy in this awful conflict. It is time that he stop declaring Islam a religion of peace and time he gear this country and the entire West for a battle that will likely never end – at least not if the Prophet Mohammed has his way.

Jerome S. Kaufman, Political Commentator

Dr. Kaufman is the National Secretary of the Zionist Organization of America

Millermoos
10-31-2005, 08:42 AM
we don't need another Hitler. What he did was appaling.
I think the Israel/Palestinian conflict it's a complex issue, is not so black and white. Nobody wants to be turned into a parking lot but I think we should find away to talk to each other with out wiping off the planet and ourself in the process just to prove a point.Furthermore I would like to add that Israel nor anybody else has ever said in public that they want to wipe out entirly another nation like that guy did. At the same time Is Israel a legitimate nation?
Millermoos

Phil theStalker
10-31-2005, 09:23 AM
It's like Indians.

IT'S BETTER T2O BE TALKING T2O THEM THAN NOT TALKING T2O THEM.

Any Indians on da board?

Let's talk.