PDA

View Full Version : White pumpkins VS Orange Pumpkins

Millermoos
10-27-2005, 08:59 AM
Have you seen the Ghost pumpkins around? I have never seen them here in the Uk. Which one do you prefer white or orange? If they do exist why are they white?And why do people want a white pumpkin anyway?
Millermoos

Jimmy Jingles
10-27-2005, 10:53 AM
Gay

Millermoos
10-28-2005, 05:40 AM
Are you talking about yourself Jimmy Jingles.
M.

Jimmy Jingles
10-28-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Millermoos
Are you talking about yourself Jimmy Jingles.
M.

You got me!

Pumpkin Fucker.

Millermoos
10-29-2005, 08:15 AM
You can do better than using bad language to put me or my thread down. I don't uderstand what's your problem? I have never seen a white pumpkin before, we don't have them over here and how can you deduct that I am gay from it it's really strange. Why can't you simply answer the thread or ignore it.

millermoos

Millermoos
10-29-2005, 08:23 AM
http://www.pumpkinnook.com/
There is a photo of the biggest pumpkin in the world.
In what has become an annual event, the world record has fallen once more. The largest pumpkin ever grown stands at 1,469 pounds. It was grown by Larry Checkon of North Cambria, Pennsylvania. It was weighed in on October 1, 2005 at the Pennsylvania Giant Pumpkin Growers Weighoff.

Pumpkin records exist in both weight and carving. They can be found in the Guiness World Book of Records. Many organizations and festivals are held each fall around Giant Pumpkin weighoffs. More than one person display their expertise and speed at carving pumpkins. Here are the current records:

Millermoos
10-29-2005, 08:41 AM
Happy Halloween!!!
a bit of history on Halloween!!
Behind the name... Halloween, or the Hallow E'en as they call it in Ireland , means All Hallows Eve, or the night before the 'All Hallows', also called 'All Hallowmas', or 'All Saints', or 'All Souls' Day, observed on November 1. In old English the word 'Hallow' meant 'sanctify'. Roman Catholics, Episcopalians and Lutherians used to observe All Hallows Day to honor all Saints in heaven, known or unknown. They used to consider it with all solemnity as one of the most significant observances of the Church year.
Millermoos