PDA

View Full Version : Poll = BUSH gets LOW marks on ETHICS

LoungeMachine
10-31-2005, 02:40 AM
Poll: Bush gets poor marks on ethics

WASHINGTON, Oct. 30 (UPI) -- A new ABC/Washington Post poll finds 55 percent of those surveyed think the indictment of a top aide is a sign of ethical problems in the Bush administration.

Bush 'saddened' by Libby indictment (October 28, 2005) -- President George Bush said Friday he was saddened by the indictment returned against Vice President Dick Cheney's chief of staff in the CIA leak ... > full story

Pew Poll: Bush approval at 38 percent (October 13, 2005) -- A new poll by the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press shows public approval of President Bush's performance in office has fallen ... > full story

New CBS poll has Bush at new low (October 6, 2005) -- A new CBS poll finds President Bush's job approval rating has hit a record low with only 37 percent giving him positive marks. The survey found ... > full story

Newsweek poll suggests Bush has hit bottom (October 1, 2005) -- The latest Newsweek poll suggests President Bush's popularity is no longer in free fall and may be inching upwards. The poll was taken on ... > full story

Bush at 40 percent approval in Gallup Poll (August 26, 2005) -- A new Gallup Poll show President Bush's approval rating at 40 percent -- the lowest Gallup rating of Bush's presidency. The Princeton, ... > full story

The survey also found that President Bush's popularity inched downward to 39 percent. Almost one-quarter of Republicans had an unfavorable view of Bush's job performance, up from one in eight in January.

Almost two-thirds -- 64 percent -- said Bush is doing a poor or fair job on government ethics. Forty-six percent said the situation has become worse on his watch.

If there is any good news for Bush in the poll, it is that only 12 percent think Bush himself committed a crime -- and 33 percent think he did something either illegal or unethical. But the public divides 41-44 on whether Vice President Dick Cheney did something wrong and 47-29 on presidential advisor Karl Rove -- although most think both are guilty of ethical lapses.

On the indictment of Cheney's top aide, I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, 69 percent of those surveyed believe the charges are serious and not merely a technical violation of the law.

Warham
10-31-2005, 07:14 AM
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

LoungeMachine
10-31-2005, 10:15 AM
It's Deja Vu all over again

FORD
10-31-2005, 01:54 PM
Chimpy's response:

"Whuttya mean low marks on ethics? My secretary of state's a colored woman just like that Rosa Park lady. And my lawyer general guy is a Mexican who likes to torture people. And look at all them Jews that Rummie has over at the Pentagram! Shit, I got more ethics in this administration than my daddy ever did"

BigBadBrian
10-31-2005, 06:54 PM
Maybe he can get a blowjob under the desk and raise the bar. :)

jhale667
10-31-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Maybe he can get a blowjob under the desk and raise the bar. :)

That would be an improvement. Chimpy'd ALMOST impress me then.:rolleyes:

Warham
10-31-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
That would be an improvement. Chimpy'd ALMOST impress me then.:rolleyes:

Please.

You guys need to get your own act. It's like a bunch of FORD clones in here.

FORD, you must be proud. :D

Guitar Shark
11-01-2005, 01:39 AM
Sometimes I think he recruits people from the DU to post here.

Warham
11-01-2005, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Sometimes I think he recruits people from the DU to post here.

FORD's schtick is only funny when FORD is using it.

DrMaddVibe
11-01-2005, 06:45 AM
Goody! Another useless poll!

jhale667
11-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Please.

You guys need to get your own act. It's like a bunch of FORD clones in here.

FORD, you must be proud. :D

I've got my own act, biznatch. I only agree with FORD when he's right......;)