PDA

View Full Version : Swastika-lookalike in the finnish airforce flags causes a fuzz in France...

Golden AWe
10-31-2005, 02:27 PM
http://www.ldh-toulon.net/breve.php3?id_breve=326

Yup, the finnish had their yearly airforce convention in Helsinki - Le Monde wrote about it and caused a big fuzz (yeah, well, a net discussion) in France...some of the people didn't like the swastika-look-alike in the finnish flag...

However, this finnish symbol is much older than the indian one Hitler and the boys used in their fascist flags...the symbol was first used in a statue back in 1891, and the airforce started to use it in the Liberty War back in 1918, when a swedish earl gave us our first airplane...before flying to Finland, he painted his lucky marks into the plane...blue "hookcrosses" that look like a swastika. After that it's been used in our airforce flags etc.

Funnee incident anyway...now people here are wondering whether it's a good habit to continue using it...ha ha ha...I don't know if we really have to get so upset as it really has nothing to do with the nazis...

Golden AWe
10-31-2005, 02:31 PM
Well, I do see the "slight" similarity...:D

Soul Reaper
10-31-2005, 02:35 PM
i don't know what all the fuss is about.....it's only a slight resembelance....

jhale667
10-31-2005, 06:24 PM
Swastikas, confederate flags...they all SUCK.

BITEYOASS
10-31-2005, 06:37 PM
Fuck, Finland should have sued Hitler long ago for copyright infringement. LOL

Jérôme Frenchise
10-31-2005, 06:50 PM
Ignore those silly frogs (I'd bet that part of those who moan are collaborators's children or grandchildren...), keep on using it by just adding "copyright: 1891" so as to shut their big mouths! ;)

Golden AWe
11-01-2005, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Fuck, Finland should have sued Hitler long ago for copyright infringement. LOL

Uhuhuhuhuhu...somebody call Adolf! He owes us a lot of deutsche mark!

Golden AWe
11-01-2005, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
Ignore those silly frogs (I'd bet that part of those who moan are collaborators's children or grandchildren...), keep on using it by just adding "copyright: 1891" so as to shut their big mouths! ;)

Yesss...it's a pity that nowadays "angry net discussions" are considered as news...do these (us?) netfreaks even vote?

Well, I do!

Jérôme Frenchise
11-01-2005, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
Yesss...it's a pity that nowadays "angry net discussions" are considered as news...do these (us?) netfreaks even vote?

Well, I do!

So do I. You got to the point: those pricks may well be abstentionists who enabled the extreme right wing to reach the second ballot at the last presidential election in 2002 (Chirac or Le Pen?? Oh shit!). And they dare to give lessons after that... :mad:

http://forum.subversiv.com/uploads/40100_1.jpg

Golden AWe
11-01-2005, 09:58 AM
Besides, no one has forced or asked the red army to give up any of their symbols, no matter how much they did during the WW2 etc...a lot of it changed when the Soviet Union collapsed but they still have plenty that stuff left...

DavidLeeNatra
11-01-2005, 11:57 AM
sometimes you can't see the forrest from the trees...

Soul Reaper
11-01-2005, 12:49 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34/sr7884/Miscellaneous/waffen-ss.jpg

DavidLeeNatra
11-01-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34/sr7884/Miscellaneous/waffen-ss.jpg

hey soul reaper...you are too young for this pic!

"eintritt nach vollendetem 17. lebensjahr" means you have to be 18 :D

Soul Reaper
11-01-2005, 01:31 PM
oops....my terrible mistake :rolleyes:

:D

BITEYOASS
11-01-2005, 07:40 PM
Uhuhuhuhuhu...somebody call Adolf! He owes us a lot of deutsche mark!

That damn peasant thought he could rule a nation. LOL It would have been better off under my prussian Great-great-great uncle's monarch rule!!! If only Rommel successfully assasinated that cunt, then a lot of people would be alive today.

BITEYOASS
11-01-2005, 07:50 PM
Besides, no one has forced or asked the red army to give up any of their symbols, no matter how much they did during the WW2 etc...a lot of it changed when the Soviet Union collapsed but they still have plenty that stuff left...

Not to mention them russian fucks destroying the Danzig and naming it Gdansk. My Great-Great-Great-Great Grandfather Lord Mayor Leopold Von Winter is rolling in his grave right now!

BITEYOASS
11-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Or as previously named before 1920 Oberburgermeister!

BITEYOASS
11-01-2005, 07:54 PM
the german word for Lord Mayor that is.