PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas Man Kills Deer With Bare Hands in Bedroom

FORD
11-02-2005, 03:52 PM
Arkansas Man Kills Deer With Bare Hands in Bedroom

The Associated Press

Published: Nov 2, 2005

BENTONVILLE, Ark. (AP) - For 40 exhausting minutes, Wayne Goldsberry battled a buck with his bare hands in his daughter's bedroom.

Goldsberry finally subdued the five-point whitetail deer that crashed through a bedroom window at his daughter's home Friday. When it was over, blood splattered the walls and the deer lay dead on the bedroom floor, its neck broken.

Goldsberry was at his daughter's home when he heard glass breaking. He went back to check on the noise and found the deer.

"I was standing about like this peeking around the corner when the deer came out of the bedroom," said Goldsberry. The deer ran down the hall and into the master bedroom - "jumping back and forth across the bed."

Goldsberry entered the bedroom to confront the deer and, after a brief struggle, emerged to tell his wife to call police. After returning to the bedroom, the fight continued. Goldsberry finally was able to grip the animal and twist its neck, killing it.

Goldsberry, sore from the struggle, dragged the dead animal out of the house.

"He got kicked several times. He was walking bowlegged for a while," Deputy Doug Gay said.

At this time of year, a buck that sees its reflection in a window often charges, believing it is fighting off a rival, Gay said.

Goldsberry intended to have the deer processed for its meat.

AP-ES-11-02-05 1259EST

link (http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGBE7Y1XJFE.html)

ELVIS
11-02-2005, 03:59 PM
I'd hate to piss that guy off...:D

Dr. Love
11-02-2005, 05:19 PM
That guy pwns

jhale667
11-02-2005, 05:26 PM
Ummm......he couldn't have OPENED A DOOR and let it out?!?!? They tend to want to get away from humans in general....

(I mention this because once back when I lived in Studio City, I opened my front door on a Saturday morning to find one 5 feet away in my driveway....fucker bolted as soon as we made eye contact...he was like 'See ya!")

BITEYOASS
11-02-2005, 06:41 PM
That feat hasn't been done since biblical times. When really strong men use to kill animals with they're bare hands on a regular basis. Oh yeah, and Ted Nugent is a pussy! He probably has the game he's about to hunt all caged up and released at a specific location before he rolls the video. That and he's Spammy's friend!!!!

Cathedral
11-02-2005, 07:22 PM
In open space that deer would have killed that man, the close quarters of the walls and ceiling limited the deer's movements.
If it was a 5 pointer then that made it that much easier to break the fuckers neck if you managed to get on its back.
Just grab the antlers and *snap*, break out the A-1 for the deer steaks.

Actually, that dude is stupid, not to mention lucky to be alive.

I would have just shot it and closed the door until it was dead, or at least still enough to get a shot at its heart.

ELVIS
11-02-2005, 07:25 PM
Either way, he's pretty tough...

:elvis:

rustoffa
11-02-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
In open space that deer would have killed that man, the close quarters of the walls and ceiling limited the deer's movements.

Yep. That fucker (the deer) was obviously out of his mind in rut.

FORD
11-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa

Makes you wonder.....

Article says the incident started in his daughter's bedroom, but it doesn't mention the age of the daughter. Perhaps she was a teenager, on the rag, and poor Mr Buck misinterpreted the smell, thinking he was going to get some pussy.

Instead his head will be a wall ornament. And I thought I was having a bad year.....

Cathedral
11-02-2005, 10:38 PM

There's no doubt in my mind that it was in a panicked state, which makes any animal unpredictable and much more dangerous.

Have you ever chased a mouse in your home?
They run like the dickens to get away from you, but close one into a corner and they'll flat out turn on you and come after you all teeth showing.
It's actually a good indicator of how desperation effects humans as well.

BITEYOASS
11-02-2005, 10:53 PM
Now that man ruhleased duh fookin fyory! LOL

rustoffa
11-02-2005, 11:12 PM
There's no doubt in my mind that it was in a panicked state, which makes any animal unpredictable and much more dangerous.

Have you ever chased a mouse in your home?
They run like the dickens to get away from you, but close one into a corner and they'll flat out turn on you and come after you all teeth showing.
It's actually a good indicator of how desperation effects humans as well.

I can only imagine how the lunacy evolved after that fucker ended up in the girls bedroom.

I don't know how that happened. I don't know IF it happened. I'll say this much, dominant male mule tail deer are in rut....right here, right now....in the southeast. Those motherfuckers descend to another plane when it's like that. I respect/don't understand that shit....doe's and spotties are everywhere. Feel free to knock one down....I missed two opening weekend. The second one I actually thought was going to the cooler. I was looking around...no red, no nothing. That's about when I noticed a pine tree that looked like someone had taken a portable router to it....knee-high. Fucking HARDCORE.

A big, out-of-his-tiny-mind fucker did that. Knowing all too well that sumbitch wasn't far away, I called it a day.

Cathedral
11-02-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Either way, he's pretty tough...

:elvis:

He's tougher than me, cause i wouldn't be going anywhere near the fucker under those conditions.
I'd get my daughter out of harms way and let animal control deal with the rest.
All i need is a report that documents the incident for my insurance agent.

But i still am not sure, bro...is he tough or just really dumb?
He's from Arkansas so i really need to see a picture of this guy, lol.

Cathedral
11-02-2005, 11:31 PM
I can only imagine how the lunacy evolved after that fucker ended up in the girls bedroom.

I don't know how that happened. I don't know IF it happened. I'll say this much, dominant male mule tail deer are in rut....right here, right now....in the southeast. Those motherfuckers descend to another plane when it's like that. I respect/don't understand that shit....doe's and spotties are everywhere. Feel free to knock one down....I missed two opening weekend. The second one I actually thought was going to the cooler. I was looking around...no red, no nothing. That's about when I noticed a pine tree that looked like someone had taken a portable router to it....knee-high. Fucking HARDCORE.

A big, out-of-his-tiny-mind fucker did that. Knowing all too well that sumbitch wasn't far away, I called it a day.

I agree, it ain't worth it to hunt an animal that is all mental n shit, unless you are securely perched in a tree, lol.

I've seen a wild buck attack a Bull before, and it wasn't pretty for either so they called it a draw.

The more i think about this the stupider that Arkansas man gets, lmmfao.

rustoffa
11-02-2005, 11:53 PM
I agree, it ain't worth it to hunt an animal that is all mental n shit, unless you are securely perched in a tree, lol.

First and foremost, "Trophy hunting" is against my rulebook.....not unlike the tree stand deal.

Fuck a fucking tree stand. I become one with the land and just lay there and shit. Sometimes you fall asleep...especially if you're in one of those fake hay bale things. Never mind, that's DUCK HUNTING!

I woke up a couple years back under this mimosa...it had only been like an hour...I figured it was alot later and started fumbling around....

When I got back to the truck, motherfuckers were ready to shoot me!

Hardrock69
11-03-2005, 01:35 AM
The dude was into that beastiality crap....and the deer just went out of control, so he had to take it down...

WARF
11-03-2005, 09:40 PM
I'll buy that for a dollar!

Matt White
11-03-2005, 10:21 PM
NOV 14th...opening day.....

BOOM BOOM OUT GO THE LIGHTS

FORD
11-04-2005, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
The dude was into that beastiality crap....and the deer just went out of control, so he had to take it down...

He must have read Scooter Libby's book. ;)