PDA

View Full Version : Look!! A Lesbian Kissing a Pedophile

BigBadBrian
11-02-2005, 04:49 PM
http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg.com/p/rids/20051102/i/r1299595944.jpg?x=276&y=345&sig=3ywG3ikvOO2cX85vh62wRQ--

ELVIS
11-02-2005, 05:02 PM
I don't think Clinton is a Pedophile...:)

Hardrock69
11-02-2005, 05:10 PM
Maybe Hillary is a pedophile....

AND a lesbian!

;)

Dr. Love
11-02-2005, 05:32 PM
I don't see any kissing. I do see some restraining, though.

FORD
11-02-2005, 05:44 PM
PAGING GUITAR SHARK:

Could the title of this thread be considered libel and/or slander, and could Sarge, as the owner of this website be held legally responsible for it?

ELVIS
11-02-2005, 05:58 PM
Golly fuckin' gee willikers...:rolleyes:

steve
11-02-2005, 07:37 PM
...and like Condi hasn't hitched on the ole' strap on and given the petroleum-based rod to W at LEAST half a dozen times.

Infidelity happens.
It sucks.
Clinton's didn't anyone but his own family.

Dr. Love
11-02-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by FORD
PAGING GUITAR SHARK:

Could the title of this thread be considered libel and/or slander, and could Sarge, as the owner of this website be held legally responsible for it?

Doubtful. Much worse gets put on the internet every day.

thome
11-02-2005, 09:11 PM
Don't be such a puss someone overlay Vomit coming out of both
mouths cuz thats the look on their faces.

Have it splash in the middle like two fire hoses!

I dont care about his affairs but anyone who defends his presidency
as anything more than a pussy hunt for a Arreseted Developement
Cracker and a Power Hungry Bull Dyke that lowered herself to pop
out that bastards kid for power politics is a FOOL!

Seshmeister
11-02-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Doubtful. Much worse gets put on the internet every day.

Especially here...:)

Vinnie Velvet
11-03-2005, 12:22 PM
Clinton was no pedophile, idiots!

He just liked to fuck a lot of pussy, that's all.

Intern pussy, that is.

And with a cigar! Such class!

:D

FORD
11-03-2005, 12:30 PM
And there's no proof that Hillary is a lesbian either.

However, she is a PNAC Likud corporatist sellout.

bueno bob
11-03-2005, 12:41 PM
Well...judging by my radar, Hillary is NOT a woman who enjoys sex. May be wrong, but...just my impression.

On that old devil in a blue dress topic, I don't care. Didn't impede his job performance any. And I'm not under any illusions that he's the first U.S. President to cheat on his wife or anything... :rolleyes:

Keeyth
11-03-2005, 01:02 PM
Yeah, JFK did it much worse, and he's regarded as a hero!

I think what Clinton did with Monica makes him an even cooler president. Nobody got hurt, and our country suffered no loss of life over it. Just prosperity and good times! :D

And if you were married to Hilary, wouldn't you????
Party on!

ELVIS
11-03-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth

I think what Clinton did with Monica makes him an even cooler president.

You reek with wisdom...:rolleyes:

bueno bob
11-03-2005, 01:42 PM
I don't think infidelity is the worst thing to ever happen to the presidency...it's just that Clinton got caught, so...oh well...

Warham
11-03-2005, 02:04 PM
I think what Clinton did with Monica makes him an even cooler president. Nobody got hurt, and our country suffered no loss of life over it. Just prosperity and good times! :D

Idiot.

Keeyth
11-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
You reek with wisdom...:rolleyes:

Lighten up. That's your cheap cologne! :D

Keeyth
11-03-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Idiot.

Awww, how nice.

Lemme ask you this: Don't you think with all the time and money spent looking down Clintons pants for a whole year, that it is an insane act of denial not to be investigating all the things Bush is being accused of??? :confused:

Oh, I forgot. You're delusional, so you won't be able to answer that. Sorry. :cool:

Warham
11-03-2005, 02:35 PM
What needs to be investigated?

The intel he was given was proven to be faulty.

How much farther do we need to go?

Keeyth
11-03-2005, 02:52 PM
What needs to be investigated?

The intel he was given was proven to be faulty.

How much farther do we need to go?
How about him being a deserter in the national guard?

How about what happened in Florida during the 2000 election?

How about why he didn't heed the warnings about 9-11?

How about why he kept reading about a pet goat while we were being attacked?

How about why the Air Force was told to "Stand Down" and not go after the hijacked planes?

How about why was FEMA in New York the day BEFORE 911??

How about why the company first on the scene at Ground Zero was Controlled Demolition Inc.????

I could go on, but that's just up to his first year in office, so lets just start there...:rolleyes:

Warham
11-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Oh jesus, the National Guard story again? How many times has that been brought up since 2000? Five? Six? Hasn't Dan Rather's plight proven enough to you guys?

Florida 2000? You could ask those people in the conservative panhandle that were still trying to get to the polls through rush hour traffic when CBS had proclaimed Gore the winner of Florida an hour before those said polls closed.

I think he heeded the warnings about as much as the previous president. I believe it would have happened if Gore would have won, by the way. Nobody was going to take it that seriously because it had never been pulled off before.

I'm not sure why he sat in the class room for five minutes. I'm sure he's answered the question at some point.

Maybe the Air Force didn't want to attack said planes because of the passengers aboard? Like I said, who knew they were going to be run into buildings?

FEMA in New York? I dunno, a convention? Training drills? Post more info please.

Maybe Controlled Demolitions has expertise in buildings collapsing and how to deal with said structures after they are demolished (regardless of how they are demolished)?

Vinnie Velvet
11-03-2005, 03:42 PM
:D

Keeyth
11-03-2005, 04:30 PM

Maybe the Air Force didn't want to attack said planes because of the passengers aboard? Like I said, who knew they were going to be run into buildings?

Oh yeah? Well what about AFTER they had been run into the buildings, and there were still two other planes flying for at least 45 minutes????

What about the fact that the plane in Pennslyvania was shot down??

Forget it, I'm not going to even go on with how you didn't answer the questions.

Your same old tired and inconclusive answers don't answer the questions, and these things certianly deserved to be looked into AT LEAST as closely as the Monica Lewinsky thing. Simple as that.

Warham
11-03-2005, 04:40 PM
The plane in Pennsylvania crashed because the passengers aboard made a valiant effort to take back the plane from the terrorists. It wasn't shot down.

I answered your questions with rational answers. Not everything has to be some conspiracy Keeyth. I know you'd like to live in that kind of dream world, but reality dictates otherwise.

Keeyth
11-03-2005, 05:11 PM
The plane in Pennsylvania crashed because the passengers aboard made a valiant effort to take back the plane from the terrorists. It wasn't shot down.

I answered your questions with rational answers. Not everything has to be some conspiracy Keeyth. I know you'd like to live in that kind of dream world, but reality dictates otherwise.

I don't think everything has to be a conspiracy. I am just not so gullible as to be fed dogshit and just keep eating it blindly like you do.

The fact that the plane was hijacked with a boxcutter is laughable at best, and the fact that none of those supposed phone calls from the passengers on the Penn flight ever showed up on their phone bills makes me call bullshit.

Not only that, but the initial reports from the locals stated another jet had shot down the plane, and then the White House changed the story. Also, looking at the debris left, it was clear that plane had been shot down. Time magazine stated that there wasn't a piece of that plane bigger than a phone book. It came apart as if "it had been shot down or exploded in mid air".
Plane crashes usually leave large sections of the broken plane intact. Not little bits smaller than a phone book.

Also, since you have an answer for everything, what happened to the story and the subsequent investigation into the fact that someone had been doing large amounts of insider trading on UA and AA stock in the days leading up to the 911 hijackings???
The trail led to a company that Dick Cheney was VP of until 1998. But the press killed the story two days after it came out, and no one spoke of it again. What is your explanation????

That is what really scares me about this administration. The way they control the press to keep themselves from being indicted, and everybody, especially you Busheep, just look the other way and ignore it. Fuckin scary.

Keeyth
11-03-2005, 05:15 PM
An interesting little Cheney timeline for you:

30 Jan 1941 Richard Bruce "Dick" Cheney born, Lincoln NE.
14 Aug 1941 Lynne Ann Vincent born, Casper, WY.
Nov 1962 Dick Cheney arrested for drunk driving.
1963 Dick Cheney arrested for drunk driving, again.
1963 Drops out of Yale.
29 Aug 1964 Marries high school sweetheart Lynne Anne Vincent.
1965 Graduated University of Wyoming.
Oct 1965 Selective Service subjects married men without children to the draft.
1965 Seeks a 3-A deferment (has dependents) when Lynne is ten weeks pregnant.
28 Jul 1966 First child born, nine months and two days after Selective Service announced that married men without children were subject to the draft. Whew, that was close.
Nov 1975 Appointed Gerald Ford's White House Chief of Staff, a position he holds for two years.
1977 Elected six times to the House of Representatives for Wyoming's only seat.
1978 Dick Cheney suffers a heart attack.
1981 Lynne Cheney publishes Sisters, a romance novel about the Old West with prominent lesbian themes.
1984 Dick Cheney suffers a heart attack.
1988 Dick Cheney suffers a heart attack.
Aug 1988 Dick Cheney undergoes quadruple heart bypass surgery.
1988 Elected House Minority Whip.
1989 "I had other priorities in the '60s than military service."
Mar 1989 Dick Cheney appointed George HW Bush's Secretary of Defense, where he presided over the Operation Just Cause (the invasion of Panama) and Operation Desert Storm.
1991 Pete Williams, Cheney's assistant secretary of defense for public affairs, outed by Advocate cover story as homosexual.
Jun 1999 Daughter Mary Cheney: "The reason I came to work here [Coors' Brewing Co.] is because I knew several other lesbians who were very happy here." Cheney was then Coors' liaison to the gay community. Interview by lesbian magazine Girlfriends.
3 Jul 1991 Awarded Presidential Medal of Freedom by George HW Bush.
1995 Becomes Chairman and CEO of Halliburton.
23 Jun 1998 "The good Lord didn't see fit to put oil and gas only where there are democratically elected regimes friendly to the United States. Occasionally we have to operate in places where, all things considered, one would not normally choose to go. But, we go where the business is." Speech, Cato Institute.

Keeyth
11-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Jul 2000 Karl Rove: "Those heart attacks occurred in the '70s and '80s, and he then served as secretary of defense in President Bush's administration and presided over Desert Storm... I don't know of a more stressful situation than being secretary of defense during an armed combat, and he seemed to do just fine." CBS.
30 Jul 2000 In response to a query from Cokie Roberts about Cheney's lesbian daughter, Lynne Cheney retorts: "Mary has never declared such a thing. I have two wonderful daughters. I love them very much. They are bright. They are hard working. They are decent. And I simply am not going to talk about their personal lives. And I'm surprised, Cokie, that even you would want to bring it up." ABC This Week.

HERE'S ANOTHER GOOD EXAMPLE OF OUR PRESIDENTS HONESTY:

22 Nov 2000 Vice President-elect Dick Cheney suffers a heart attack.
22 Nov 2000 "Dick Cheney is healthy. He did not have a heart attack." George W Bush, spoken after Cheney was hospitalized earlier that day for a heart attack.

Keeyth
11-03-2005, 05:18 PM
20 Jan 2001 Dick Cheney inaugurated as Vice President.
2001 George W Bush: "A Yale degree is worth a lot, as I often remind (Cheney)... So now we know -- if you graduate from Yale, you become president. If you drop out, you get to be vice president." Commencement speech, Yale University.
26 Aug 2002 Vice President Dick Cheney declares: "Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction."

BigBadBrian
11-03-2005, 08:46 PM
How about him being a deserter in the national guard?

How about what happened in Florida during the 2000 election?

How about why he didn't heed the warnings about 9-11?

How about why he kept reading about a pet goat while we were being attacked?

How about why the Air Force was told to "Stand Down" and not go after the hijacked planes?

How about why was FEMA in New York the day BEFORE 911??

How about why the company first on the scene at Ground Zero was Controlled Demolition Inc.????

I could go on, but that's just up to his first year in office, so lets just start there...:rolleyes:

Keeyth, I imagine you have a nice collection of TIN FOIL BEANIES by now, huh? :rolleyes:

Warham
11-03-2005, 10:18 PM
He has stock in Reynolds Wrap.

Keeyth
11-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Keep eating the anal lube boys... ...I warned you a diet consisting of nothing more than ass cream had to be affecting your sensibility, but you wouldn't listen. so keep chewing the anal lube tube. You're too far gone now anyway.

BigBadBrian
11-04-2005, 11:59 AM
Keep eating the anal lube boys... ...I warned you a diet consisting of nothing more than ass cream had to be affecting your sensibility, but you wouldn't listen. so keep chewing the anal lube tube. You're too far gone now anyway.

http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/images/smilies/aor.gif http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/images/smilies/aor.gifhttp://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/images/smilies/aor.gifhttp://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/images/smilies/aor.gif

Keeyth
11-04-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/images/smilies/aor.gif http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/images/smilies/aor.gifhttp://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/images/smilies/aor.gifhttp://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/images/smilies/aor.gif

Same with your Tin Foil Beanie remarks... ..you must know a lot about them.