PDA

View Full Version : 20,000 troops out of Iraq over the holidays

DLR'sCock
11-03-2005, 04:30 AM
http://www.johnkerry.com/action/20000/index.php?source=8000

America can no longer tolerate the Bush administration's failed "stay as long as it takes" approach to the war in Iraq. It is time for Congress to demand and for George W. Bush to deliver a clear, concrete plan.

As a first critical step in that direction, I am calling on the Bush administration to respond to the completion of December elections in Iraq by withdrawing 20,000 troops over the holidays.

The way forward in Iraq is not to pull out precipitously or merely promise to "stay as long as it takes." To undermine the insurgency, we have to simultaneously pursue both a political settlement and the withdrawal of American combat forces linked to specific, responsible benchmarks.

The draw down of troops should be tied not to an arbitrary timetable, but to a specific timetable for transfer of political and security responsibility to Iraqis and realignment of our troop deployment. That timetable must be real and strict. The goal should be to withdraw the bulk of American combat forces by the end of 2006.

If George W. Bush refuses to produce a concrete plan for Iraq, then, at the start of 2006, we will demand that Congress acts to take the decision out of his hands. And, if the Republican Congress fails to call the Bush administration to account, we will use the 2006 elections to take the decision out of their hands. We won't stop until we succeed.

Dr. Love's Edit: Removed blue font and returned the thread mostly to the state the OP requested. Left the text in for those too lazy to read it.

DrMaddVibe
11-03-2005, 07:04 AM
JOhnKErry!

Too funny!

ELVIS
11-03-2005, 07:36 AM
Lazy bastard...;)

Warham
11-03-2005, 08:02 AM
Great picture.

ELVIS
11-03-2005, 08:06 AM
http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/news_images/2872_7797_3.jpg

:elvis:

ELVIS
11-03-2005, 08:09 AM
http://www.20six.nl/pub/verzameling/stan_laurel_huilt..jpg

ELVIS
11-03-2005, 08:20 AM
http://www.johnsalernomusic.com/images/kerry.jpg

BigBadBrian
11-03-2005, 08:32 AM
That blue font sucks, Cock.

Or I could say: "That blue font sucks cock."

In either case, I didn't read it because it fuckin' strained my eyeballs.

Maybe I'll copy it for you in a decent font, huh?

BigBadBrian
11-03-2005, 08:33 AM
Here it is so you don't get a driving headache:

America can no longer tolerate the Bush administration's failed "stay as long as it takes" approach to the war in Iraq. It is time for Congress to demand and for George W. Bush to deliver a clear, concrete plan.

As a first critical step in that direction, I am calling on the Bush administration to respond to the completion of December elections in Iraq by withdrawing 20,000 troops over the holidays.

The way forward in Iraq is not to pull out precipitously or merely promise to "stay as long as it takes." To undermine the insurgency, we have to simultaneously pursue both a political settlement and the withdrawal of American combat forces linked to specific, responsible benchmarks.

The draw down of troops should be tied not to an arbitrary timetable, but to a specific timetable for transfer of political and security responsibility to Iraqis and realignment of our troop deployment. That timetable must be real and strict. The goal should be to withdraw the bulk of American combat forces by the end of 2006.

If George W. Bush refuses to produce a concrete plan for Iraq, then, at the start of 2006, we will demand that Congress acts to take the decision out of his hands. And, if the Republican Congress fails to call the Bush administration to account, we will use the 2006 elections to take the decision out of their hands. We won't stop until we succeed.

Your name here

ELVIS
11-03-2005, 08:35 AM
I made it liberal blue...

You don't think Cock did that, huh ?

ELVIS
11-03-2005, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Here it is so you don't get a driving headache:

It's the content that gives you the headache, not the color...

BigBadBrian
11-04-2005, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS

True....true....

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
11-04-2005, 08:47 AM

Yup, leave the boys in IRAQ to fight for your fossil fu...er..freEdUm©.

Keep the 'boys in company C' indefinitely involuntarily extended so you Neo Con pussies can fatten up on crow, freedom fries, and Jesus Juice....:)

DLR'sCock
11-04-2005, 05:43 PM
Elvis you fucking piece of shit, fuck off!

OK, that was blatant abuse!

I present a thread about letting some of our troops get out of Iraq for the holidays, and you fucking sabotage it.

Fuck off!

blueturk
11-04-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Elvis you fucking piece of shit, fuck off!

OK, that was blatant abuse!

I present a thread about letting some of our troops get out of Iraq for the holidays, and you fucking sabotage it.

Fuck off!

How dare you question the carefully laid battle plans of Dubya?! Don't you think Bush knows what he's doing?:rolleyes:

FORD
11-04-2005, 05:51 PM
Better get that beam out of your eye, Elvis.....

DLR'sCock
11-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
That blue font sucks, Cock.

Or I could say: "That blue font sucks cock."

In either case, I didn't read it because it fuckin' strained my eyeballs.

Maybe I'll copy it for you in a decent font, huh?

Cock sucking, piece of shit, fucking, pussy Elvis attacked and sabotaged my LEGIT thread about bringing some troops home for Christmas.

The original thread only had a link...

I guess Elvis is more concerned about being a scumbag then letting some of these guys WHO ARE LIVING IN HELL IN IRAQ, have some time to go see their families for Christmas.

Elvis you really show your true colors everyday.

If fucking Bush said let 20,000 coem home for the holidays I would applaud it.

You are such a piece of shit Elvis. Let's hope you don't get stuck with an HIV infected needle at work. You create your own Karma...and what comes around goes around....

DLR'sCock
11-04-2005, 06:04 PM
Amazing. We did four days' work in one.

In the first 24 hours of our "20,000 home over the holidays" campaign, over 80,000 people have signed our petition.

If you haven't acted yet, please do so now.

http://www.johnkerry.com/action/20000/

We've pledged to gather 20,000 signatures a day in each of the 20 days leading up to Thanksgiving. That's 400,000 signatures and we're almost a quarter of the way there already.

It shows you how eager the American people are for a plan on Iraq that makes sense.

Let Republican Senators bristle at our demands for a full investigation of pre-war intelligence. Let the Bush administration cower in fear that Karl Rove will be indicted for his role in trying to intimidate those who dared to speak the truth. Let Dick Cheney try to explain away his four-year-long campaign of deception, bullying, and misdirection.

But don't let America's brave armed forces serve another day without a clear, concrete plan for achieving America's goals in Iraq and bringing the majority of our troops home by the end of 2006.

Next week, we'll be turning up the heat on Republican leaders in dramatic fashion. We won't let them hide from the truth any longer. The reality is: George W. Bush doesn't have a plan for Iraq. And misleading rhetoric about "staying as long as it takes" will never add up to a plan.

To undermine the insurgency, we have to simultaneously pursue both a political settlement and the withdrawal of American combat forces linked to specific, responsible benchmarks.

Our call for the withdrawal of 20,000 troops over the holidays is about taking a first critical step. Upon the completion of the December elections, we can bring 20,000 troops home. You can make it happen.

Sign our "20,000 home over the holidays" petition right now:

This critical first step should be part of a specific timetable for transfer of political and security responsibility to Iraqis and realignment of our troop deployment. That timetable must be real and strict. The goal should be to withdraw the bulk of American combat forces by the end of 2006.

We may never get George W. Bush to admit his string of disastrous mistakes in Iraq. That's why, if he fails to act, we'll demand that Congress takes the decision out of his hands.

And, if the Republican Congress fails to call the Bush administration to account, we will use the 2006 elections to take the decision out of their hands.

Sign our "20,000 home over the holidays" petition right now:

Remember, the only way to keep the pressure on is to add 20,000 new signatures to our petition every day until Thanksgiving. If you haven't signed yet, act now. If you have, get someone in your home to do the same.

Sincerely,

John Kerry

P.S. Don't forget to forward this email to someone who can be part of tomorrow's 20,000 signatures.

blueturk
11-04-2005, 06:14 PM
Cock sucking, piece of shit, fucking, pussy Elvis attacked and sabotaged my LEGIT thread about bringing some troops home for Christmas.

The original thread only had a link...

I guess Elvis is more concerned about being a scumbag then letting some of these guys WHO ARE LIVING IN HELL IN IRAQ, have some time to go see their families for Christmas.

Elvis you really show your true colors everyday.

If fucking Bush said let 20,000 coem home for the holidays I would applaud it.

You are such a piece of shit Elvis. Let's hope you don't get stuck with an HIV infected needle at work. You create your own Karma...and what comes around goes around....

Elvis is a good "Christian" who just happens to say "fuck" a lot, and doesn't like it when you question his "Christian" president.

Warham
11-04-2005, 06:20 PM
Just what I figured...

I signed it twice. So that 80,000 could in reality be 10,000 who've signed it eight times.

DLR'sCock
11-04-2005, 06:35 PM
And there you show where your true concern is.......

Warham
11-04-2005, 06:37 PM
And there you show where your true concern is.......

I sign it and you bitch and moan.

That time of the month?

DLR'sCock
11-04-2005, 07:46 PM
Don't sign it for me buuuuuuddyyyy, and I bitch and moan? yeah ok...

No, I was only pointing out your concern, based on the statement YOU made....which sounded more like bitching and moaning...

You made your concern noted, and I merely verified that your conern is noted....

I hope it didn't hurt you too much to sign a petition for those kids overseas that are in hell right now....to give them the relief they deserve....

ELVIS
11-04-2005, 08:06 PM
uhh hu hu hu hu hu hu hu hu

ELVIS
11-04-2005, 08:07 PM
Buuuuuuuuuuddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

DLR'sCock
11-04-2005, 08:07 PM
OK, scumbag altered my thread again....

ELVIS
11-04-2005, 08:09 PM
I'm glad you like it...

Maybe next time you'll think before you just post a link as a thread...

DLR'sCock
11-04-2005, 08:13 PM
You maybe you should think about fucking with people's threads with no grounds or merit, you are clearly abusing your mod status, and maybe it should be revoked...

In general you have been an abusive and nasty piece of shit lately, so maybe revoking your status would be a good thing....

blueturk
11-04-2005, 08:15 PM
Buuuuuuuuuuddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Too many Placidils, Elvis?

ELVIS
11-04-2005, 08:18 PM
Had to rethink that last statement, eh Cock ??

LMAO!

THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD !!

DLR'sCock
11-04-2005, 08:39 PM
NO rethinking invloved at all scumbag, I just decided I should add the second sentence, since it has been true, and adds more merit against your abuse of mod status.....

ELVIS
11-04-2005, 08:52 PM
http://www.gosmiley.com/frowning/tiddlow-purple.gif

Dr. Love
11-04-2005, 10:18 PM
Editting threads is for pussies and democrats.

ELVIS, weren't you just bitchin' about FORD editing people's threads?

FORD
11-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Editting threads is for pussies and democrats.

ELVIS, weren't you just bitchin' about FORD editing people's threads?

Elvis is just following the neocon example of double-standards. A very non-Christian example, I might add :(

DLR'sCock
11-04-2005, 10:25 PM
This was more than editing a thread.....

It's not like there was something in this thread that was redundant and beat over the head a million times, and it is not like this thread is not valid nor current.

ELVIS edited and fucked with this thread TWICE just to be a dick, because he thought it was funny. He doesn't like Kerry nor does he care for me, nor anyone with alternate view. He did it to get himself off on himself.....complete BULLSHIT!!!

He therefore abused his MOD status.....

Warham
11-05-2005, 02:27 PM
He therefore abused his MOD status.....

No webbie cares.

DLR'sCock
11-05-2005, 03:13 PM
Thank You Dr. Love and Ford.