PDA

View Full Version : Shitty Canadian Bands Part VI

BITEYOASS
11-03-2005, 06:57 PM
God damn! Those fuckers take themselves way too seriously! They probably cry and get into deeply emotional arguments when a joke goes bad. And I was reading an article a few months ago, in which they donated all of the panties thrown at them to battered women's shelters. As if domestic violence wasn't enough, now they have to risk STD's from Nickelback's groupies!

rustoffa
11-03-2005, 11:16 PM
Their singer looks like the Shroud Of Turin!

PHOENIX
11-04-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Their singer looks like the Shroud Of Turin!

LMFAO!:D

Romeo Delight
11-05-2005, 06:13 PM
I read a review somewhere that summed it up perfectly

Something like:

"The perfect soundtrack for the frathouse. A great cd if you want another 10 versions of The same song"

I am ashamed to be Canadian with these dudes, but hey we have Rush, Tragically Hip, Neil Young to save some credibility

Unchainme
11-05-2005, 06:40 PM
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THE BAND THAT PRACTICALLY SHITTY EMO METAL, THOSE BITCHING PUSSIES FROM THE NORTH

NICKLEBACK!!!

I hate those fuckers, Bitching about how there fucking girl friend dumped them. talk about a band that was influenced by Van Hagar/

Unchainme
11-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma
I read a review somewhere that summed it up perfectly

Something like:

"The perfect soundtrack for the frathouse. A great cd if you want another 10 versions of The same song"

I am ashamed to be Canadian with these dudes, but hey we have Rush, Tragically Hip, Neil Young to save some credibility

Could be worse, Right now The US constantly over-hypes these Lindsay Lohan, Hillary Duff, Paris Hilton talentless hacks. It really fucking pisses me off, Fucking talentless bitches.

rustoffa
11-05-2005, 08:56 PM
They should put that shroud of turin singer and the fucker from Creed in an "Ultimate Slapfight Championship" schlocktagon!

DLR_EngineRoom
11-07-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
God damn! Those fuckers take themselves way too seriously! They probably cry and get into deeply emotional arguments when a joke goes bad. And I was reading an article a few months ago, in which they donated all of the panties thrown at them to battered women's shelters. As if domestic violence wasn't enough, now they have to risk STD's from Nickelback's groupies!

OK yeah, I'll agree with Nickelback...overrated...true...

WARF
11-07-2005, 07:31 PM
Part VII- THE BARENAKED LADIES!

THEY ARE THE WORST!

BITEYOASS
11-07-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by WARF
Part VII- THE BARENAKED LADIES!

THEY ARE THE WORST!

Well start a new thread, BRING IT!!!

franksters
11-07-2005, 11:03 PM
how about Sky?

anyone heard of them?

simple plan is pretty bad too!

RuzDNailz
11-28-2005, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by franksters
how about Sky?

anyone heard of them?

simple plan is pretty bad too!

Don't even get me started on those guys! One had a nervous breakdown and left. The station still plays the one song over and over again!