PDA

View Full Version : Guy Finds A 'free Lung' Coupon In A Pack Of Cigarettes

Matt White
11-03-2005, 09:44 PM
By MATT KIRSCH

An Australian smoker found the coupon of a lifetime in a pack of cigarettes -- good for one free lung.

Bob Zebriski, 42, the lucky recipient, has been a smoker since he was eight years old. "I was out one day, looking for work, when I stopped by my local convenience store to buy a pack of smokes," says Zebriski. "After making ten bucks from buying beer for some punk kids hanging around outside the store, I went back in and bought a pack of my usual brand -- G'day, Mate cigarettes. I opened it and this golden ticket that said 'One free lung' popped out. For a minute I felt like Charlie in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory."

Unbeknownst to Zebriski, that pack of cigarettes was part of a special promotion. Greg Warren, a spokesman for G'day, Mate, explains: "We just thought up this crazy idea where we would give away a free lung in a pack of cigarettes! And they say cigarette companies don't have a sense of humor. Wrong! We may not have a heart, but we sure do have lung!"

Says Zebriski: "I've lately been coughing up blood in the morning, so I think I may be using that coupon soon!"

canadiandlrgirl
11-04-2005, 08:48 AM
LOL...

Matt White
11-04-2005, 09:26 AM
I need a cartoon of cigs with "FREE LUNG" coupons!!!:D

canadiandlrgirl
11-04-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
I need a cartoon of cigs with "FREE LUNG" coupons!!!:D
Don't we all:p

hey Matt, how are ya sweety?

Matt White
11-04-2005, 09:33 AM
:DRockin' Darlin!

Good to see 'ya!

I need to start importing "G'day, Mate cigarettes" into the USA!!!

canadiandlrgirl
11-04-2005, 09:38 AM
LOL...it's good to see u 2 ;)

Matt White
11-04-2005, 09:43 AM
:bananna: :lookie:

:p

canadiandlrgirl
11-04-2005, 09:47 AM
What was this thread about again?:D lol

Matt White
11-04-2005, 09:53 AM
HA!

"Tobacco & Free organs"

Eyes of the Night
11-04-2005, 10:41 AM
"We just thought up this crazy idea where we would give away a free lung in a pack of cigarettes! And they say cigarette companies don't have a sense of humor. Wrong! We may not have a heart, but we sure do have lung!"

Funny shit indeed! ...

Cathedral
11-04-2005, 11:07 AM
Brothers and Sisters in Roth, listen up and listen good.

Though the idea of a "Free Lung" coupon is very funny, Lung Cancer isn't a laughing matter.
What if the smoker gets cancer of the throat?
Do they have a coupon for that?
Is the cost of the transplant included?

If you smoke, STOP!
Go look at your damn self in the mirror and ask yourself what your future is worth.
Then ask yourself which is stronger, your will to live or an addiction to cigarettes...

Yeah, funny coupon (Ha Ha), but if you smoke, you're just dumb.

Do you smoke while driving closed up in a car with your kids?
You need to think about every single breath they take while in that car with you, then immediately stop smoking while driving with your kids.

Smoking Is Dumb, Give It Up!

Matt White
11-04-2005, 11:18 AM
Uh.....thanks Cat........

Eyes of the Night
11-04-2005, 12:53 PM
Cat, I wasn't laughing at you broham ...you know that

canadiandlrgirl
11-04-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Brothers and Sisters in Roth, listen up and listen good.

Though the idea of a "Free Lung" coupon is very funny, Lung Cancer isn't a laughing matter.
What if the smoker gets cancer of the throat?
Do they have a coupon for that?
Is the cost of the transplant included?

If you smoke, STOP!
Go look at your damn self in the mirror and ask yourself what your future is worth.
Then ask yourself which is stronger, your will to live or an addiction to cigarettes...

Yeah, funny coupon (Ha Ha), but if you smoke, you're just dumb.

Do you smoke while driving closed up in a car with your kids?
You need to think about every single breath they take while in that car with you, then immediately stop smoking while driving with your kids.

Smoking Is Dumb, Give It Up!
I agree...
stress keeps me smoking, i quit once than started again, and i got a lecture from my oldest daughter....and i felt bad:(
i regret ever starting again...but i NEVER smoke around my children:)

Bootyac
11-04-2005, 02:48 PM
Yeah,maybe I should quit smoking,Im sure that way I will live to be 734534 years old right?

I enjoy smoking,we all die sometime,so I really dont care HOW I die,as long as I make a good lookin corpse :p

Seshmeister
11-04-2005, 03:15 PM
http://www.thetyee.ca/2004/01/21/poppins4.jpg

;)

Cathedral
11-04-2005, 03:36 PM
Hey, i was not offended by the thread, I just always make it a point to urge people to quit when the opportunity arises.

It's just my mission in life because i give a damn...

canadiandlrgirl
11-04-2005, 06:45 PM
Hey, i was not offended by the thread, I just always make it a point to urge people to quit when the opportunity arises.

It's just my mission in life because i give a damn...
yer such a sweetheart cat:p