PDA

View Full Version : I just got owned by a cell phone ringtone.

rustoffa
11-04-2005, 12:23 AM
So I'm standing around @ this parking lot earlier, and some fuckers' cell phone has a "rooster crowing" ringtone. All that shit usually gets on on my nerves, but for some reason I thought that one was funny.

After freezing my fucking ass off riding home in a t-shirt earlier, I should have forgotten about it. I didn't.

Fast forward to my cell phone ringing and reminding me. After the call, browsing ringtones was a high fucking priority. I end up on some "songs" page and "Mississippi Queen" is on there! The fucking thing sounded exactly like the riff! I thought I downloaded it.

In a dipshit move of epic proportions, I decide to call the little woman on the land line to let her hear it. She's at some trivia night thing. I'm like, "call my cell phone and I'll hold it up to the phone! You gotta hear this!"

People are drinking and loud in the background....she's like, "hey y'all, listen to this!...okay, I'm calling now."

My fucking phone rings and

ABBA'S DANCING QUEEN STARTS PLAYING!!!!

The LOL got louder, lemme tell ya.....fuck it, I'm gonna leave it on there.

MAX
11-04-2005, 12:35 AM
LMAO!!!

I heard one in the office today that sounded like a fucking mouse. It was so damn realistic.

I like "Dancing Queen." :cool:

fret_buzz_blues
11-04-2005, 12:55 AM
:lol:

Anonymous
11-04-2005, 01:44 AM
Classik stuff, Stoff! "You are the dancing queen..." :rofl:

Cheers! :bottle:

FORD
11-04-2005, 03:30 AM
This chick I used to work with had one that sounded exactly like a kitten. And this was the type of office where people would bring their animals in to the office on slow days, so the first few times her phone went off, everyone was looking around for the fucking cat!

Jimmy Jingles
11-04-2005, 10:32 AM
Fucking Brilliant!!!

Abba Rocks!

Keeyth
11-04-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by MAX
LMAO!!!

I heard one in the office today that sounded like a fucking mouse. It was so damn realistic.

Um... ...what does a mouse sound like????!??:confused:

Keeyth
11-04-2005, 02:34 PM
I've got Monday Night Football theme as mine right now.

bastardog
11-07-2005, 02:19 PM
Mine is a portion of 'Walk' from Pantera

Rebel
11-07-2005, 04:18 PM
lmfao!!!!!

that's the funniest thing i've read in forever!