PDA

View Full Version : New DLR Tour Dates!

vo5150
11-04-2005, 01:49 AM
I thought this was a website devoted to DLR?? How come no one posted any of DLR's new tour dates? There are also no news updates about DLR anymore. The only reason I come to this website now is to check out the funny shit going on in the forums. Otherwise this site is dead..on auto pilot. I bet Spammy's fansites are more dedicated to his Cabo bullshit than this site is to DLR. Sad. DLR and CVH Rule!!

VHND sucks too!!

Some parting thoughts...

I am going to see DLR in 2 wks..How about you??

FORD
11-04-2005, 03:27 AM
Blow me, sheep.

bantonelli
11-04-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by vo5150
I thought this was a website devoted to DLR?? How come no one posted any of DLR's new tour dates? There are also no news updates about DLR anymore. The only reason I come to this website now is to check out the funny shit going on in the forums. Otherwise this site is dead..on auto pilot. I bet Spammy's fansites are more dedicated to his Cabo bullshit than this site is to DLR. Sad. DLR and CVH Rule!!

VHND sucks too!!

Some parting thoughts...

I am going to see DLR in 2 wks..How about you??

What are you tawkin 'bout ??? DLRs most current concert dates have been posted here at DLRARMY - if you visit regularly you'd see the threads.

Also, you can look at DAVIDLEEROTH.com, but be aware that his website is not regularly updated....I don't suggest you'll get the latest and greatest over there. The best that website can offer are awesome photos of Dave and some T-shirts to buy. Other than those points..I wouldn't recommend it.

We here at DLRARMY keep our troops posted to what's going on - we can't fight the war without some direction and we are kept up with the Latest News to strategize when to purchase our next DLR Concert Ticket....so my advice to you is to join the Platoon and visit often.

vo5150
11-05-2005, 02:25 AM
Go F*** yourself Ford. You should be impeached!