PDA

View Full Version : Old school vagina's



Lloyd Anger
11-05-2005, 12:59 PM
I long for the good old days when the women didn't feel the need to shave their pussies. Don't get me wrong. The *SMOOTHY* has it's time and place but I still miss the fuzzy, tangled up, messy ol' dungeon.

I'm not talkin' about a landing strip or a few little pubics scattered here or there.

I'm talkin' about when you stick your head in you look like that black dude from the Mod Squad.

When you slam your face into it you come up lookin' like Billy Gibbons.

The thing is so fuckin' thick, you'd swear she was smugglin' a Chia Pet in her drawers.

And don't forget the best part. That knotted up mess will hold the most wonderful scent of a woman that just the thought of it will keep you dick hard for hours.

Do I have any followers or am I just fucked in the head?

Let's disscuss.

faddam234
11-05-2005, 09:43 PM
I dunno dude.... Im a younger dude and all I can say is I perfer shaved. It seems all the new schoolers do (to my knowledge anyways).
Especially when u go down south for some good eatn'. The last thing I want to do before hittin the sack after a nights drinking is flawsing...

Mr. Vengeance
11-05-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Lloyd Anger
I long for the good old days when the women didn't feel the need to shave their pussies. Don't get me wrong. The *SMOOTHY* has it's time and place but I still miss the fuzzy, tangled up, messy ol' dungeon.

I'm not talkin' about a landing strip or a few little pubics scattered here or there.

I'm talkin' about when you stick your head in you look like that black dude from the Mod Squad.

When you slam your face into it you come up lookin' like Billy Gibbons.

The thing is so fuckin' thick, you'd swear she was smugglin' a Chia Pet in her drawers.

And don't forget the best part. That knotted up mess will hold the most wonderful scent of a woman that just the thought of it will keep you dick hard for hours.

Do I have any followers or am I just fucked in the head?

Let's disscuss.

Yeah...that's what I want...A dirty, skanky, smelly, piss matted bunch of hair to work through when I'm trying to keep an erection...

Yes, you are fucked in the head.

faddam234
11-05-2005, 10:02 PM
LMFAO!!

faddam234
11-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Lloyd dude, I got no hate for ya. Everyone has thier own prefrences. Nothin personal bud.

PHOENIX
11-05-2005, 10:38 PM
Bring on the furry pad!

I like it like that too.

Nickdfresh
11-06-2005, 01:35 AM
I like it sort of in between. A nicely groomed little patch of fur to lapp at I guess....

Diamondjimi
11-06-2005, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
Yeah...that's what I want...A dirty, skanky, smelly, piss matted bunch of hair to work through when I'm trying to keep an erection...

Yes, you are fucked in the head.

LOL !

I agree 100% .

I like my poontang like deli sangweech meat.....shaved !

MMMMMMMMM !!!!!!

atomic_punks_ru
11-06-2005, 03:45 AM
I was just asking my buddies this the other day. My girl is as smooth as a babies bottom. But I am having her go retro for awhile. It will be like a whole new toy. Rawk on.

CROWBAR
11-06-2005, 12:45 PM
Guess I'm old school, as I like a woman, not some little girl

Break out the scuba gear!:D

Lloyd Anger
11-06-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
Yeah...that's what I want...A dirty, skanky, smelly, piss matted bunch of hair to work through when I'm trying to keep an erection...

Yes, you are fucked in the head.

Yeah! Now THATS what i'm talkin' about. I'm glad you agree with me.

Jérôme Frenchise
11-06-2005, 01:24 PM
Hairy puthieth aren't that cool IMO... Too mutzth hair can thometimeth give you an embarrathing lithp.

manwiththedogs
11-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Neatly trimmed is nice.

Terry
11-06-2005, 09:36 PM
Like 'em both.

Am kinda partial to that old Kay Parker, back-in-the-day Christy Canyon style, though. Just hairy as fuck. But not too sweaty when oral commences, as it can smell like an arm pit.

Only down side to shaved is if the lips aren't pink. Don't really care for the well-done roast beefy style lips, 'specially if they're flapping. But pink/dark pink lips look great with no pube.

Bootyac
11-06-2005, 11:58 PM
She had on a leather skirt and had a lot of hair on her arms. I like that a lot. That means a big bush. I like a big bush.


yeah,I dont care for bald beavers,hell..Im not 9 y/o playing doctor behind the tool shed anymore

captain hairdo
11-07-2005, 01:45 AM
yeah,i really like that sandpaper sensation,i hate soft pussy hair,i'm with all you roth fags,rock on!

jhale667
11-07-2005, 01:19 PM
I agree, I prefer some felt on the pelt. Not like a full-on nature muff, but SOMETHING. I hate that completely bald pedophilic look (not sayin' I'll TURN IT DOWN, it's just not my preference) That's why I started the muff thread last year.....I read recently that 60% of college age girls are sporting hardwood floors...sad statistic. :(


Anybody else like Ginger Jolie? She was on Stern recently and he was flipping her shit for having a muff ( I wanna punch him when he does that) and she was like "Sorry to break it to ya dude, but bush is back!" If only....

NATEDOG001976
11-07-2005, 03:53 PM
If she has good personal hygiene, I could care less... just as long as the bush is not grwoing to her tits...lol

WARF
11-07-2005, 04:29 PM
This is the kewlest thread ever!

jhale667
11-07-2005, 04:34 PM
That's it....I'm resurrecting 'the muff thread' soon!!:D :D :D

WARF
11-07-2005, 04:35 PM
Me personally?

I like a little bit of cheese on the taco!

jhale667
11-07-2005, 04:37 PM
There's gotta be fleece on the piece! LOL :)

ELVIS
11-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Pedophilic look ??

I don't think that's the idea behind shaving a twat...

jhale667
11-07-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Pedophilic look ??

I don't think that's the idea behind shaving a twat...

You're probably right, that's just me...it just reminds me of changing my neice's diaper...'This is what pussy under construction looks like'....:D


...I did pull off a chick's panties one night to discover the bald box, she says (jokingly-she was in her 20s mind you) "I'm only 12"... and I replied "Well, fucking come back when you're 18!!!" I still hit it...I mean, I'm not CRAZY.....;)

Lloyd Anger
11-07-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
If she has good personal hygiene, I could care less... just as long as the bush is not grwoing to her tits...lol

Of course,brother. The nook has to be clean and smellin' like pussy. And ladies, don't be tryin' to spruce up the scent with perfume. That can really cause problems. The natual scent of a well taken care of pussy is the shit.

CROWBAR
11-07-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
...it just reminds me of changing my neice's diaper...'This is what pussy under construction looks like'....

LMMFAO!! :D

Wookin' pa nub with some felt on the pelt!

NATEDOG001976
11-09-2005, 09:01 AM
LOL, that's kinda sick!

Jérôme Frenchise
11-09-2005, 09:13 AM
:D I love that kind of joke. Your niece's diaper... Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! A 5-star one!
:D

:)

:confused: But... Hey, maybe that was no joke! :eek:

Lloyd Anger
11-11-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by WARF
Me personally?

I like a little bit of cheese on the taco!

Fuck yeah. But nothin' chunky. Somthin' smooth, like aged goota.

jhale667
11-11-2005, 04:30 PM
What can I say? I like fleece on the piece! ;) What's wrong with a girl with a little felt below the belt I ask you?

Lloyd Anger
11-11-2005, 04:43 PM
You know what men? We all know how cool it would be to be a fly on the wall watching a woman trim her hedge. But how fuckin' hilarious would it by to watch her try to crop the inside of her asscheeks???

I mean, she'd have to be a contorsionist. Lefthand, then righthand. Straight, then curve. Lookin' down, then in the mirror. Easy around the 'roids, etc...

That's where I would come in.

I think I just found my calling!!