PDA

View Full Version : Short Bus 3, I have some further insults for you...

Hardrock69
11-06-2005, 01:43 AM
Got your attention, eh?

1. You guys take what I say with a grain of salt.

Please continue to do so.

This certainly regards any commentary I have made and may make in the future about your intellect, heritage, cultural background, race, color, religion, sexual preference, and what kind of animuls you like to butt-rape while riding the short-bus.

2. I know (believe it or not) that all that happens when people try to change other peoples' beliefs, is that the people will cling even more drastically to the beliefs they hold.

I do know how to force you guys to change your positions on the current Bush Criminal Regime, but I am not going to bother.

Why should I?

3. Considering that you guys post here under assumed names, do not think for an instance my trashing of your opinions is somehow personal. I view this forum as a place to argue the finer points of political bullshit, and I never discuss politics with people in real life.

Therefore, my commentary is directed towards fictitious characters with ridiculous names such as Warham, Elvis, and BigBadBrian.

You guys (like me) do not back down, even when your opinions seem farfetched or irrational (as mine do to you).

We have much in common, regardless of which side of the political spectrum we are on.

Elvis, you once threatened to kill me.

You cannot. Nobody can.
I am already dead.

Have a good weekend.

:cool:

Your Comrade in politics,

FORD
11-06-2005, 04:32 AM
Dick??

Satan let you have internet access?