PDA

View Full Version : Ben Stiller Snubs Montreal

PHOENIX
11-06-2005, 04:42 PM
Montreal loses major film production to Vancouver
Last updated Nov 3 2005 07:44 AM EST
CBC News

Montreal is losing a major Hollywood production that was set to employ 500 people in the city's film industry.

The movie The Night at the Museum is moving to Vancouver and one person involved in the film industry says the production has switched locations because actor Ben Stiller is not keen on Montreal.

Michel Trudel, the owner of Mel's Cité du Cinéma, a film equipment rental company in Montreal, claims Stiller would only accept the role in the movie if it was filmed in Vancouver.

But a spokesperson for 20th Century Fox insists the actor had nothing to do with the film's move. The production is worth $140 million.

The company had already spent $3 million preparing for the movie in Montreal, Trudel says.

Diamondjimi
11-06-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by PHOENIX

But a spokesperson for 20th Century Fox insists the actor had nothing to do with the film's move. The production is worth $140 million.

The company had already spent $3 million preparing for the movie in Montreal, Trudel says.

What a load !
Stiller knows winter is coming and B.C. is a lot more tolerable than winter in Mtl.
His movies make huge $$$. He said jump and they jumped.
At least the $$$ is being spent in Canada !

Thorman
11-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by PHOENIX
Montreal loses major film production to Vancouver
Last updated Nov 3 2005 07:44 AM EST
CBC News

Montreal is losing a major Hollywood production that was set to employ 500 people in the city's film industry.

The movie The Night at the Museum is moving to Vancouver and one person involved in the film industry says the production has switched locations because actor Ben Stiller is not keen on Montreal.

Michel Trudel, the owner of Mel's Cité du Cinéma, a film equipment rental company in Montreal, claims Stiller would only accept the role in the movie if it was filmed in Vancouver.

Dude, like Sammy Vancouver absolutely kicks ass....Montreal sucks donkeys!!!

BAM

PHOENIX
11-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Thorman
Dude, like Sammy Vancouver absolutely kicks ass....Montreal sucks donkeys!!!

BAM

WHAT?

You guys have big trees and no nightlife.

I been there. Had a great time. But its not that great.

franksters
11-06-2005, 08:51 PM
vancouver is beautiful for tree hugger, and it's also a excellent city for all gay's...

I think that's what thorman is trying to tell us..

PHOENIX
11-06-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by franksters
vancouver is beautiful for tree hugger, and it's also a excellent city for all gay's...

I think that's what thorman is trying to tell us..

You are totally right.

Toutes les tapettes vives la.

:D

Thorman
11-07-2005, 08:24 PM
Tree huggers suck

Vancouver does not

BAM

Cathedral
11-08-2005, 07:30 AM
When Ben Stiller learns how to act and isn't riding the coat tails of Mommy and Daddy's name to success, then maybe people will care about what he has to say.

Remember, Ben Stiller thinks that the 1974 Gran Torino is, and i quote, "The Best Car Ever!"

Hey Ben, it's just a Ford Torino, buddy...get back with me when you learn what a REAL muscle car is, asshole.

Hmmmm, what's the difference between Pauly Shore and Ben Stiller?

Nothing at all.....................