11-06-2005, 11:06 PM
Quiet Riot [12:10 - 12:50 pm]

Motley Crue [1:20 - 2:20]

Ozzy Osbourne [2:50 - 4:00]

Judas Priest [4:30 - 5:40]

Triumph [6:10 - 7:20]

Scorpions [7:55 - 9:10]

Van Halen [10:00 - midnight

Does anyone know if there is a Bootleg of the ENTIRE concert out there?(if so can you point me in the right direction?)

I have the Van Halen and Ozzy sets but thats it.

I know it was shown on Showtime/HBO some shit like that back then (I watched it)but thats the only time I saw the whole show.

Help a fellow music fan out!

I HAD the Crue video so I know its out there..I dont care if its audio or video btw.

FORD
11-07-2005, 12:17 AM
There's an audio bootleg circulating, which is from a radio rebroadcast of "Metal Day" . Contains at least parts of the sets of all of the above bands. Unfortunately, the VH set is limited to only three songs "Runnin With The Devil", "Pretty Woman", and "You Really Got Me/Happy Trails".

Of course there are a number of boots of the complete Van HALEN set going.

Try www.jamtothis.com or any other bit torrent sites

Bootyac
11-07-2005, 02:48 AM
Thanks for the link Ford..I have the entire Van Halen set (video ) from the US festival.

Terry
11-07-2005, 04:28 PM
Saw the whole thing once.

Then saw a Showtime deal where they played two or three songs from all the bands.

Would love to have a 2 or 3 DVD set that had all the full sets from every band. Surprised nobody's put one out yet. Didn't Wozniac ( or whatever that guy who ran Apple back then) lose a lot of money on those shows?

Bootyac
11-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Yeah,Im amazed that there wasnt some "20 year" type DVD release!

Thats what I was talking about Terry,the showtime special,I cant remember if it was shown live,then replayed for a while or what..

I mean,Im sure at least ONE person videotaped it!

And I do believe that Wozniak lost alot of money,but its not like he didnt have enough money to lose on the show

fret_buzz_blues
11-07-2005, 05:01 PM
They should release it for the 25th anniversary!

DLR_EngineRoom
11-07-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Bootyac
Quiet Riot [12:10 - 12:50 pm]

Motley Crue [1:20 - 2:20]

Ozzy Osbourne [2:50 - 4:00]

Judas Priest [4:30 - 5:40]

Triumph [6:10 - 7:20]

Scorpions [7:55 - 9:10]

Van Halen [10:00 - midnight

Does anyone know if there is a Bootleg of the ENTIRE concert out there?(if so can you point me in the right direction?)

I have the Van Halen and Ozzy sets but thats it.

I know it was shown on Showtime/HBO some shit like that back then (I watched it)but thats the only time I saw the whole show.

Help a fellow music fan out!

I HAD the Crue video so I know its out there..I dont care if its audio or video btw.

Triumph has an amazing DVD out of their show.

Terry
11-07-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Bootyac
Yeah,Im amazed that there wasnt some "20 year" type DVD release!

Thats what I was talking about Terry,the showtime special,I cant remember if it was shown live,then replayed for a while or what..

I mean,Im sure at least ONE person videotaped it!

And I do believe that Wozniak lost alot of money,but its not like he didnt have enough money to lose on the show

I can't remember if it was shown live while it actually happened, or what. Remember seeing it, videowise, complete, then remember seeing the abbreviated Showtime special shortly after.

Am sure at least one person videotaped, agreed. But any boot would be like an umpteenth generation copy of an almost 25 year old VHS tape...

Saw the Triumph US Fest DVD when it first came out. Was pretty cool, agreed, although I'm kinda ho-hum about Triumph nowadays.