PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Owens leaves pizza guy $5 tip.

WARF
11-08-2005, 02:51 PM
Owens summoned police to his house late Monday because there were some people on his property. He said he wanted to be left alone, had no comment and would contact the news media when he did want to speak, police at the scene said.

Later, two pizzas were delivered to Owens' home. Someone answered the door — not Owens — and gave deliveryman James McDevitt a $5 tip. McDevitt said he left the tip on the door step.

Rebel
11-08-2005, 03:08 PM
http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/sports/13108130.htm

"He needs it to feed his family."

lmfao.......

WARF
11-08-2005, 03:11 PM
Terrell Owens is the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen.

WARF
11-08-2005, 05:02 PM
I'm not sayin' the pizza guy is entitled to hundred spot.

But Jesus... it just shows you what a prick he is... and I bet there was more than one pizza...

conmee
11-08-2005, 05:44 PM
Well, a $5 tip is enough for two pizzas if you're a working stiff like, um... us? lol

Christ... even if I had millions, I'm not tipping a pizza guy more than a $5 spot unless he's bringing me 20 pies for a football party... christ... you know times are changing when the pizza guy refuses a tip... lol

GO IRISH!!

Icon.

P.S. I'm not defending Owens, just saying that next time make it DiGiorno instead of delivery...

And as a wise man once said... "Pizza man just wanna slice..." lmao

Warham
11-08-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by conmee
And as a wise man once said... "Pizza man just wanna slice..." lmao

Was that Bob Dylan by chance?

;)

Rebel
11-08-2005, 07:10 PM
I don't know, if I made that kinda money, I'd probably drop the guy a 20 without thinking about it. Hell, I've tipped 10 bucks on an 8 dollar tab....course she was cute as hell :D

WARF
11-08-2005, 07:11 PM
8 dollar tab?

Light drinker? lol

Fairwrning
11-08-2005, 07:16 PM
It's never a good idea to not tip the pizza delivery person..I was one..and I wont go into details..but after 3 times without a tip..you remember adressess.
Owens will be remembered a bit more easily...

Fairwrning
11-08-2005, 07:18 PM
And ..granted a fiver isnt bad..but we're talkin Owens here..you expect better...
I dont consider a fiver from him to be shit..almost an insult, honestly

Rebel
11-08-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by WARF
8 dollar tab?

Light drinker? lol

it was at a Denny's the other day lmfao

WARF
11-08-2005, 08:47 PM
Moons over my hammy? lol

conmee
11-08-2005, 11:53 PM
All the more reason to make it DiGiorno... lmao

Look, unless there are a pair of titties or a nice ass or cameltoe involved... $5 is sufficient... and unless you eat pizza on a regular basis from the same store, which I suppose is possible, no worry about fairwarning wiping his ass with one of my slices... lol

And anyone who tips over 50% either doesn't know the value of money and hence, like all of us, we're all working stiffs on a message board instead of filthy rich.. lol

So back to my original point, if I were Joe Schmo, which I am, and I tip a pizza guy $5 for two pies, I have to think I'm considered an average to above-average tipper. Now if I'm T.O., and you know I'm T.O., sure... I could see getting a fiver as an insult... but that's just because I know you got $5M in the bank... of course, the Eagles want $1.8M back from the signing bonus, so maybe $5 is all he could afford. lol

GO T.O.

icon.

Rebel
11-09-2005, 01:24 AM
Well, I don't think he's obligated to tip more than 5 bucks, but if everybody knew I had millions upon millions, I'd be the best tipper ever.

WARF, don't remember what I had, but she was fine and flirted, so she deserved it :D

WARF
11-09-2005, 01:59 AM
I think Reservior Dogs said it best with Mr. Pink.

"Yeah I tip... if she does something a lil extra."

"You want her to suck you off in the back..."