PDA

View Full Version : Amazing....Ozzy To Perform For Queen Eliabeth II

Hardrock69
11-09-2005, 01:11 PM
Ozzy Osbourne has been forced to pull out of his upcoming appearance at the Spike TV "Video Game Awards" later this month due to a personal request from Buckingham Palace to perform for Queen Elizabeth II at the Royal Family's annual "Royal Variety Performance". Regrettably, the rehearsal and performance schedules for both shows overlapped. "Last year I was invited to perform at 'Royal Variety Performance' and I was unable to due to other commitments," said Osbourne. "I cannot turn down this incredible honor twice."

WTF? I guesss it will be ok, as she is probably so old she is half-deaf by now, and the loud volume won't bother her.

It would be a trip to see her do some headbanging, though she is so understated her version of headbanging would be to nod her chin in time to the music for a few seconds...

:D

DLR_EngineRoom
11-09-2005, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Ozzy Osbourne has been forced to pull out of his upcoming appearance at the Spike TV "Video Game Awards" later this month due to a personal request from Buckingham Palace to perform for Queen Elizabeth II at the Royal Family's annual "Royal Variety Performance". Regrettably, the rehearsal and performance schedules for both shows overlapped. "Last year I was invited to perform at 'Royal Variety Performance' and I was unable to due to other commitments," said Osbourne. "I cannot turn down this incredible honor twice."

WTF? I guesss it will be ok, as she is probably so old she is half-deaf by now, and the loud volume won't bother her.

It would be a trip to see her do some headbanging, though she is so understated her version of headbanging would be to nod her chin in time to the music for a few seconds...

:D

lol Ozzy performing for the Queen....whodathunkit?

Setlist:

Suicide Solution
Bloodbath In Paradise
Crazy Train
No More Tears
Mr. Crowley
Miracle Man
Facing Hell

hahaha......

DavidLeeNatra
11-09-2005, 02:13 PM
yeah...and he could bite a corgie's head off and throw some eggs at the queen during her speach while "ozzy, ozzy" chants come from somewhere...fuck the osbourne cunt!!! and her mumbling stumbling husband, too...

WARF
11-09-2005, 02:19 PM
lmao @setlist!

WARF
11-09-2005, 02:21 PM
Opening Act - King Diamond ?

DLR_EngineRoom
11-09-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by WARF
lmao @setlist!

haha yeah, I can see it now...

(dream sequence fade in....)

'ello all of you regal sons of bitches, I'm Ozzy @#$%&!! Osbourne, the prince of @#$%&!! darkness. We're gonna play a few @#$%&!! songs from my old days, and a few new @#$%&!! ones, so I hope we have Elizabeth all liquored up and ready....

Are you readayyyy? This song is dedicated to our fans in Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq...

(Plays 'Suicide Solution')

Awrite...that feels good. Are you ready for another? This one's for the queen mother...gawd rest her merry li'l soul...

(plays 'Bloodbath In Paradise')

I'm feeling a li'l @#$%&!! crazy tonite, Miss Elizabeth...this one's called 'Crazy Train' !

(plays 'Crazy Train')

Enough is enough. We're tired of all the....oh @#$%&!! ...Sharon, what are we tired of again? @#$%&!! it...play the @#$%&!! music, Zakk...

(plays 'No More Tears')

This next one is dedicated to Prince Phillip. You might as well be worshipping the devil 'cause you've been sleeping with his daughter for years now...hahaha.....

(plays 'Mr. Crowley')

Elizabeth...when was the last time you gave any @#$%&!! donation to the church? You're so @#$%&!! rich and you probably don't give a @#$%&!! dime to any worthy @#$%&!! causes. @#$%&!! you, I'm the prince of @#$%&!! darkness!

(plays 'Miracle Man)

This last song is dedicated to...me...because this whole @#$%&!! night I've been facing Queen @#$%&!! Elizabeth....

(plays 'Facing Hell')

Good @#$%&!! Night!!!

Sharon...pass me my @#$%&!! cane...and get me outta here, they're gonna @#$%&!! lynch me.....

DavidLeeNatra
11-10-2005, 04:21 AM
LOL....!!!

and then the queens turns to her husband and says...

"well, dear...maybe we can get this bruce hickenston or mickonson next time?"

DLR_EngineRoom
11-10-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
LOL....!!!

and then the queens turns to her husband and says...

"well, dear...maybe we can get this bruce hickenston or mickonson next time?"

lol!!!

Up the irons, you say, Elizabeth Dearey?

Pity....

Seshmeister
11-10-2005, 12:38 PM
Back on planet Earth, he'll mime that lame ballad duet with his fat daughter.