PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Funniest Bushisms of All Time

Full Bug
11-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Top 10 Funniest Bushisms of All Time

The Top Ten Funniest (and Saddest) Mistakes, Misstatements, Bloopers and Blunders By President George W. Bush (so far...)

1. "I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." —Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001

2. "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

3. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

4. "There's no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world's worst weapons." —South Bend, Indiana, Sept. 5, 2002.

5. "There's an old...saying in Tennessee...I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says Fool me once...(3 second pause)... Shame on...(4 second pause)...Shame on you....(6 second pause)...Fool me...Can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tennessee, Sept. 17, 2002.

6. "See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction." —Milwaukee, Wis., Oct. 3, 2003

7. "The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the -- the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice." —Washington, D.C., Oct. 27, 2003.

8 "I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep on the soil of a friend." —on visiting Denmark, Washington D.C., June 29, 2005

9. "Wow! Brazil is big." after being shown a map of Brazil by Brazilian president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Brasilia, Brazil, Nov. 6, 2005

10. A TIE BETWEEN:
"Rarely is the question asked, 'Is our children learning'?"
—Florence, S.C. Jan 11 2000
"The illiteracy level of our children are appalling." —Washington, D.C., Jan. 23, 20004

Hardrock69
11-11-2005, 04:38 PM
LMFAO!!!

He had to have paid someone off to graduate from college.

He is such a fucking illiterate moron....

:D

Warham
11-11-2005, 04:47 PM
But somehow he managed to beat Al Gore, the father of the internet and famed scholar, in every debate. And he took it to John Kerry last year.

I think he wants you to think he's stupid. ;)

jhale667
11-11-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Warham
But somehow he managed to beat Al Gore, the father of the internet and famed scholar, in every debate. And he took it to John Kerry last year.

No, dude...He IS stupid. But he's got Cheney feedin' him the cliff notes....;)

DrMaddVibe
11-11-2005, 05:55 PM
Well...at least he's got that goin' for him...(Said in my best Carl from "Caddyshack" voice"

So today he's an idiot?

Let me know when he's the guy that creates wars, civil injustices, minority poverty, corporate profiteering...for his own "empire" and throwing up horns at the next Bilderburger meeting.

jhale667
11-11-2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Well...at least he's got that goin' for him...(Said in my best Carl from "Caddyshack" voice"

"What it IS is a mixture of sensemilia (sic?) and Kentucky bluegrass...." :D

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 06:07 PM

Barely, largely because of a Supreme Court descision...

And he lost the popular vote.

"Took it" to Kerry? Bush looked like a befuddled ass up there...

Warham
11-11-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

"Took it" to Kerry? Bush looked like a befuddled ass up there...

Yep, especially in that last crucial debate. Well, I really wouldn't call it crucial. John Kerry never really had a chance in the first place.

Warham
11-11-2005, 08:17 PM

I've never seen a recount since 2000 that Al Gore won. It would've taken alot of Democrat ballot-handlers to find enough votes for him to pull it off.

I'm not even sure all the military overseas ballots were even counted. It was said that some 70% of the military voted for G.W.B. I know for sure they didn't like Clinton, and therefore it extended to Gore. My best friend served from '94-'98, and he HATED Clinton. Said all the guys he knew in the service did as well.

Matt White
11-11-2005, 08:24 PM
MY #1 BUSHISM:

"The French have no word for "entrepreneur"".

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 08:52 PM
I've never seen a recount since 2000 that Al Gore won. It would've taken alot of Democrat ballot-handlers to find enough votes for him to pull it off.

I'm not even sure all the military overseas ballots were even counted. It was said that some 70% of the military voted for G.W.B. I know for sure they didn't like Clinton, and therefore it extended to Gore. My best friend served from '94-'98, and he HATED Clinton. Said all the guys he knew in the service did as well.

No, not all the guys hated CLINTON...

And ask them how they feel about being involuntarily extended to IRAQ today...I wonder what that vote would be...Clinton was blamed by the Pentagon buffoons for daring to cut the budget from about six-times more than our next competitor in defense to about four-times more than the number two nation in defense spending...

Imagine, the Cold War ended, and CLINTON had the gaul to cut the budget...(Oh a little secret, it was actually BUSH SNR. that began the cuts).

BTW, BUSH's support with the general public has fallen to below 40%....

And no matter how you slice it, GORE won the popular vote, and KERRY's really better off not winning, since CHIMPONATER will have to take the historical blame for one of the saddest cluster-fucks in American history.

And the generals would take CLINTON over pResident Dumbyass© any day at this point.

Dave's Bitch
12-13-2005, 05:41 PM
LMAO

"is our children learning?"

Guitar Shark
12-13-2005, 05:43 PM
Chain mail alert!!!

;)

blueturk
12-13-2005, 06:22 PM

I didn't think you read quotes, Warham. Here's another good one you might like to ignore. :rolleyes:

"I think we are welcomed. But it was not a peaceful welcome." —George W. Bush, defending Vice President Dick Cheney's pre-war assertion that the United States would be welcomed in Iraq as liberators, NBC Nightly News interview, Dec. 12, 2005

ODShowtime
12-13-2005, 08:21 PM
And he took it to John Kerry last year.

I hope you're not referring to the debates where gw looked like a hot dog that was left on the spindle too long at 7-11 and sounded like 4moreyears after too many PBRs!

BigBadBrian
12-13-2005, 09:17 PM
No, not all the guys hated CLINTON...

No...

Only 99.99% of them. You are technically correct, Nick. Just like W technically won the 2000 election.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
12-13-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrianBigBadBrian
No...

Only 99.99% of them. You are technically correct, Nick. Just like W technically won the 2000 election.

:gulp:

No BigB, I'm not referring to the hicks in your neighborhood...

It's tough to have a nearly two-thirds in favor approval rating if 99.9% of males hate you...

LoungeMachine
12-13-2005, 09:55 PM
There's nothing like a few choice Bushisms to rile up the cons in here.......

Nevermind it's a dupe.

Nevermind it's a chain

Nevermind turk has posted these over and over........

You Cons cant help but fall all over yourselves anytime someone throws Chimps words up in a thread.

LMMFAO

If you'd just post "yeah, he's a moron, so what" that would be the end of it.

But you can't help but double-dip the chip

DING!!!!!

Warham
12-13-2005, 10:37 PM
I don't even read them, Lounge, so they don't bother me at all. I've stopped reading turk's posts, or if I do, I just use the Quote-a-lizer®, which removes all chain-mail-like substance from his posts.

blueturk
12-13-2005, 10:52 PM
1. But somehow he managed to beat Al Gore, the father of the internet and famed scholar, in every debate. And he took it to John Kerry last year.

2. I've never seen a recount since 2000 that Al Gore won. It would've taken alot of Democrat ballot-handlers to find enough votes for him to pull it off.

I'm not even sure all the military overseas ballots were even counted. It was said that some 70% of the military voted for G.W.B. I know for sure they didn't like Clinton, and therefore it extended to Gore. My best friend served from '94-'98, and he HATED Clinton. Said all the guys he knew in the service did as well

Two quotes for the Quote-a-lizer®, in which Warham shows once again that his denunciation of Bush is about as valid as Dubya's search for Osama bin Laden, and then repeats the sacred Warham "Clinton" mantra.

LoungeMachine
12-13-2005, 11:00 PM
LMAO @ turk

Mission Accomplished