PUSSY!!!!!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=759945#post759945

Posts 406 and 407....wimp.

mewisemagic
11-11-2005, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
PUSSY!!!!!

Posts 406 and 407....wimp. Censored again??I think their scared to smile Bro....Talk about Cheap :D

Carmine
11-11-2005, 10:05 PM
Threads that get posts have a way of getting toyed with here.

...err so I've heard.

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Threads that get posts have a way of getting toyed with here.

...err so I've heard.

They're not being toyed with, they're being dumped! If you don't like it, go back to Guitars 101 where they never censor anything/:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 10:27 PM
PUSSY!!!!!

We have enough white trash here, we don't need you you greasy cunt.

You guys want to spam? Go ahead fags...

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 10:30 PM
You have a lot of nerve calling anyone a coward you fat fucking grease ball ALPO_ROCKER!

You're a bottom feeder, nothing more.

Keep spamming my Forum motherfucker! Go ahead...

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Keep spamming my Forum motherfucker! Go ahead...

Okay!!

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Okay!!

You are a piece of shit GAYPO, no wonder why you've lost.

You could give a shit about the ARMY because actually you hate it!

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 10:35 PM
You are a piece of shit GAYPO, no wonder why you've lost.

You could give a shit about the ARMY because actually you hate it!

Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!

DAVID LEE ROTH!!!!!!!!!

Go ahead dump it loser!!!!!

Romeo Delight
11-11-2005, 10:35 PM
What is the point Guwapo?

You're looking like an idiot!

Can't see the daylight again??

mewisemagic
11-11-2005, 10:36 PM
You are a piece of shit GAYPO, no wonder why you've lost. What Fucking Kuntry are you from anyway????You Bastards are Scared of the Good....How Many Times have You seen Roth Bro??You are doing nothing more than stinkin up good bandwidth that a real fan could be posting in

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 10:37 PM
Sure dude.

The point is David Lee Roth.

It's simple.

A few have forgotten.

Many remember.

Cheers:D

Carmine
11-11-2005, 10:38 PM
They're not being toyed with, they're being dumped! If you don't like it, go back to Guitars 101 where they never censor anything/:rolleyes:

Then I suppose I should hang out here and watch you in action?

MOD Lesson 1~ Take an active thread and lock it while harmless coversation takes place.

And Fuck...didnt you learn how to do that here???

I should really start paying attention...

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by mewisemagic
You are doing nothing more than stinkin up good bandwidth that a real fan could be posting in

Nail on the head!!!!

Nickdfresh
What Fucking Kuntry are you from anyway????You Bastards are Scared of the Good....How Many Times have You seen Roth Bro??You are doing nothing more than stinkin up good bandwidth that a real fan could be posting in

What fucking grade-level did you make it to before you dropped out you semi-literate, half-wit?! How dare you tell me anything you moronic chubby chaser. Fuck off and die!

Romeo Delight
Me wise magic, you are blind...can't you see...oh right...

bueno bob
11-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Keep your eyes peeled for a special guest appearance by Alan the Panther between November 15-20.

mewisemagic
11-11-2005, 10:41 PM
What fucking grade-level did you make it to before you dropped out you semi-literate, half-wit?! How dare you tell me anything you moronic chubby chaser. Fuck off and die! WTF Are You trying to Imply??

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 10:42 PM
What fucking grade-level did you make it to before you dropped out you semi-literate, half-wit?! How dare you tell me anything you moronic chubby chaser. Fuck off and die!

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Moded as a _ _ _ _.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

mewisemagic
11-11-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma
Me wise magic, you are blind...can't you see...oh right... And You can F.O. Flamer.I knew this place was going to Shit the first time I saw the likes of You....How many times have You seen Roth??

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 10:44 PM
Oh Yeah....

DAVID LEE ROTH!!!!!

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 10:44 PM
Sure dude.

It's simple.

A few have forgotten.

Many remember.

Since when have you given a shit about this site you cock bag? That's not what you said over at G101. It's all about big gay coffee threads and delusional attention whore flame wars, and communing and other dysfunctional loser friends you meet on the internet to you, not ROTH. He's just an excuse to get people to like you. You're an asshole GAYPO, everything RIKK and others have said about you is true. You're a total fake! A smarmy liar doing what it takes to cause trouble. No wonder you had a fucking rodent as your main alias.

mewisemagic
11-11-2005, 10:45 PM
What fucking grade-level did you make it to before you dropped out you semi-literate, half-wit?! How dare you tell me anything you moronic chubby chaser. Fuck off and die! Sarge was Good enough to supply us with Spellcheck Nikki.....Use it before You really look like a Moron :D

bueno bob
11-11-2005, 10:45 PM
Not that it really pertains to anything, but I've seen him 3 times now.

So fucking what, though, really? Do you have to see him X amount of times to be a "real" and "true" fan?

Romeo Delight
11-11-2005, 10:46 PM
You can't count that high...comparing who is the better Roth fan???

This is how you spend your evenings?

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 10:47 PM
Oh Yeah....

COFFEE THREADS!!!!!

Really? Why do you do most of your posting in a fake coffee house threads at G101 then you fake!

I'd have some respect if you went to DDLR and made that die-hard ROTHman claim or something, but they really know you, don't they? No, no you go over to G101 with the SHEEP you two-faced douche bag!

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 10:49 PM
Since when have you given a shit about this site you cock bag? That's not what you said over at G101. It's all about big gay coffee threads and delusional attention whore flame wars, and communing and other dysfunctional loser friends you meet on the internet to you, not ROTH. He's just an excuse to get people to like you. You're an asshole GAYPO, everything RIKK and others have said about you is true. You're a total fake! A smarmy liar doing what it takes to cause trouble. No wonder you had a fucking rodent as your main alias.

More lies Nicky? Check out Main where we have posted hundreds

of pics of REAL ROTH CONCERTS in the last year.

Ooooh I hurt the site, LMFAO , HOW, by going

to ROTH shows and partying with ROTH fans?

Seeya looooooser, you're about done!!!!!!!!!!!

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Sarge was Good enough to supply us with Spellcheck Nikki.....Use it before You really look like a Moron :D

I didn't spell anything wrong. "You" apparently don't know that "You" aren't supposed to capitalize in the middle of a sentence fuck wit.

Me, a moron. Pul-leeze. You guys make me feel like I'm a fucking Stephen HAWKINGS.

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Really? Why do you do most of your posting in a fake coffee house threads at G101 then you fake!

I'd have some respect if you went to DDLR and made that die-hard ROTHman claim or something, but they really know you, don't they? No, no you go over to G101 with the SHEEP you two-faced douche bag!

Ooooo, editing posts now huh??

You have nothing, you're done!!!

mewisemagic
11-11-2005, 10:51 PM

I'd have some respect if you went to DDLR and made that die-hard ROTHman claim or something, but they really know you, don't they? No, no you go over to G101 with the SHEEP you two-faced douche bag! What You really dont get here NIKKI,Is That You are a Dying Breed here...Good Roth fans will assume the position and stand strong at the post,Your brand of Hate and dis-respect is not welcome here contrary to popular belief

bueno bob
11-11-2005, 10:52 PM
I didn't spell anything wrong. "You" apparently don't know that "You" aren't supposed to capitalize in the middle of a sentence fuck wit.

Me, a moron. Pul-leeze. You guys make me feel like I'm a fucking Stephen HAWKINGS.

Wait a minute...you mean you're NOT???

Damn, and I was going to have you help my daughter with her science homework... :(

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 10:53 PM
I'd have some respect if you went to DDLR and made that die-hard ROTHman claim or something

Apparently you missed that too. IDIOT!!

We all partied at RAMA, too far for you to drive I guess.

bueno bob
11-11-2005, 10:55 PM
Nickdfresh:

mewisemagic
11-11-2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Nickdfresh: LMMFAO :D

Romeo Delight
11-11-2005, 10:59 PM
You're going to "assume the position" Guwapo??

What position is that? Taking it up the ass from the likes of ritetoolfor job and Thorman whose sole purpose is to spam site with Hagar flatulence?

Nickd has rid the site of fags like these since he came here.

And now you are one of them. Faggot!

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 11:00 PM
More lies Nicky? Check out Main where we have posted hundreds of pics of REAL ROTH CONCERTS in the last year.

Yeah dick bag. A big attention whoreathon that you held. My point exactly, you snared MATT WHITE into it so you could tell FAB all about him, huh loser? Where you on a RIKK hunt while there too? I bet you where. Yeah, it's ALL ABOUT ROTH and not internet flaming to you guys. Yeah, you and GOLDENBOY, two fucking peas in a pod. Excuse me while I avoid you lying fags. Is he going to show up and tell us all how he's friends with ROTH tonight too? It's "all true" isn't GAYPO.

Liar.

Loser.

LOL

Yeah. pics. Matt WHITE had pics too, you kept bumping your thread over his because it was GUWAPOS crowning glory to have attended a ROTH concert. You're my hero. Really you are.

I go to what I want and I party with whom I wish cunt. I don't nned you or your fucking photo threads...

Ohhhh...making threats now GAYPO? I'm done now, huh? Have all the inside info, do you? Well, actually...;) You don't.:)

Oh my oh me. Whatever will I do? Whatever fag. You never were anything. Your a total loser that runs and hides until the smoke clears from his last misadventure....

Whatever FAGPO. Again, bring it on cunt...

mewisemagic
11-11-2005, 11:01 PM

What position is that? Taking it up the ass from the likes of ritetoolfor job and Thorman whose sole purpose is to spam site with Hagar flatulence?

Nickd has rid the sites of fags like these since he came here.

And now you are one of them. Faggot! Your brand of Shit isnt welcome here..How many time's have You seen Roth Bro?

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 11:02 PM
Apparently you missed that too. IDIOT!!

We all partied at RAMA, too far for you to drive I guess.

How do you know I wasn't there cunt?

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 11:02 PM
Yeah dick bag. A big attention whoreathon that you held. My point exactly, you snared MATT WHITE into it so you could tell FAB all about him, huh loser? Where you on a RIKK hunt while there too? I bet you where. Yeah, it's ALL ABOUT ROTH and not internet flaming to you guys. Yeah, you and GOLDENBOY, two fucking peas in a pod. Excuse me while I avoid you lying fags. Is he going to show up and tell us all how he's friends with ROTH tonight too? It's "all true" isn't GAYPO.

Liar.

Loser.

LOL

Yeah. pics. Matt WHITE had pics too, you kept bumping your thread over his because it was GUWAPOS crowning glory to have attended a ROTH concert. You're my hero. Really you are.

I go to what I want and I party with whom I wish cunt. I don't nned you or your fucking photo threads...

Ohhhh...making threats now GAYPO? I'm done now, huh? Have all the inside info, do you? Well, actually...;) You don't.:)

Oh my oh me. Whatever will I do? Whatever fag. You never were anything. Your a total loser that runs and hides until the smoke clears from his last misadventure....

Whatever FAGPO. Again, bring it on cunt...

Um....not gonna read all that.......don't try to drag Matt into it douche.

He is a friend of mine and I slagged him to nobody!

Talk abot desperate!!!

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 11:03 PM
How do you know I wasn't there cunt?

Bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Right!!!!!!!:lol:

Romeo Delight
11-11-2005, 11:04 PM
Your brand of Shit isnt welcome here..How many time's have You seen Roth Bro?

Again...you can't count that high.

More than the fingers on your hands, if that helps:rolleyes:

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 11:04 PM

Nickd has rid the site of fags like these since he came here.

And now you are one of them. Faggot!

Who are you again?:D

mewisemagic
11-11-2005, 11:05 PM

Talk abot desperate!!! Matt = Good = Roth Fan = He has seen him live and so on and so forth :D

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 11:05 PM
Your brand of Shit isnt welcome here..How many time's have You seen Roth Bro?

Da, I am da' biggest WOTH fan in da' world...

Ive seen da WOTH more dan you have....

Blah blah blah...

Douche bag.

Who gives a fuck...

How many times has FAB seen ROTH? after all, she's the only reason you come here...

And she has done nothing but bad mouth him for being gay, talentless, etc. In fact she's a total ED sheep. Apply your standard equally dick bag...

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 11:06 PM
Yip Yip Yip!!!!

Nickdfresh
Who are you again?:D

He's more than you fool!

Isn't it about time for you to disappear?

Romeo Delight
So the whole point of this is that you are drunk, Guwapo and you want to tell everyone that you are the BEST Roth fan???

Idiot!

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 11:07 PM
Yip Yip Yip!!!!

How sad GAYPO, is this what you've been reduced too? You always were a bit unfunny and "slow."

Let's get that GERBIL thread going again. C'mon! Let's get that genius flowing...

bueno bob
11-11-2005, 11:08 PM
Matt = Good = Roth Fan = He has seen him live and so on and so forth :D

I don't necessarily think seeing Dave X amount of times live necessarily equates into being a "real" fan...using that as a watermark can backfire...shit, I was HEAVY AND HARDCORE into Savatage for YEARS and only had a chance to see them once, but otherwise bought all the albums (imports, etc), merchandise, passed off tapes to friends, turned people on to them...couldn't see them more than once because they were never anywhere in my neck of the woods (closest away was 1000 miles).

What with David's limited touring schedule, I'm sure there are a lot of fans here that are probably in the same boat.

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 11:10 PM
Bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Right!!!!!!!:lol:

Were you doing inspections or something?

"Hello, I'm GUWAPO_ROCKER of the ROTH ARMY. I'm a friendless loser that starts potentially fraudulant internet threads (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26677&highlight=Guwaporocker) and I have no friends in real life."

mewisemagic
11-11-2005, 11:11 PM
Da, I am da' biggest WOTH fan in da' world...

Ive seen da WOTH more dan you have....

Blah blah blah...

Douche bag.

Who gives a fuck...

How many times has FAB seen ROTH? after all, she's the only reason you come here...

And she has done nothing but bad mouth him for being gay, talentless, etc. In fact she's a total ED sheep. Apply your standard equally dick bag... BLAH,BLAH,BLAH...Step up to the plate Big Man..This site is about Roth,Not You and Your Stupid Cronies who continue to saturate this place with Hate..Go take a Close look in the mirror Bro and Check Yourself............Life can be Good if Ya just let it be.....Your kind is becoming extinct here,Just look around and take note...And as far as Flamma is concerned,He is not worth My good Time :D

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 11:12 PM
So the whole point of this is that you are drunk, Guwapo and you want to tell everyone that you are the BEST Roth fan???

Idiot!

Who's drunk?

Keep following the loser from Buffalo dude.

You deserve each other.

Romeo Delight
11-11-2005, 11:12 PM
Bob, faggot Guwapo is drunk and is a fool, reasoning with a guy already with limited mental faculties is senseless

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 11:14 PM
Who's drunk?

Keep following the loser from Buffalo dude.

You deserve each other.

What? Is your pal GOLDEN KNOB here? Isn't he from BUFFALO? Yeah GUWAPO, calling me a loser.... LOL

Go repair a broken computer bitch!

Romeo Delight
11-11-2005, 11:15 PM
No fag...I see a dumb cunt spamming site and I am calling him out for what he is... a little fag

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 11:16 PM
Were you doing inspections or something?

"Hello, I'm GUWAPO_ROCKER of the ROTH ARMY. I'm a friendless loser that starts potentially fraudulant internet threads (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26677&highlight=Guwaporocker) and I have no friends in real life."

Trying to do some good offends you as well loser?

I don't need to steal, and you looked like an ass for spamming the

thread.

Pissed money wasn't sent your way to pay your internet bills?

Get a fucking job!!!!

mewisemagic
Bob, faggot Guwapo is drunk and is a fool, reasoning with a guy already with limited mental faculties is senseless What the Fuck is faculties.......Does anyone have a Webster in the House,You Ignorant bastards will soon parish from this site,Or get used to going along with the Good,You know...The real Roth Fans that are here

Nickdfresh
BLAH,BLAH,BLAH...Step up to the plate Big Man..This site is about Roth,Not You and Your Stupid Cronies who continue to saturate this place with Hate..Go take a Close look in the mirror Bro and Check Yourself............Life can be Good if Ya just let it be.....Your kind is becoming extinct here,Just look around and take note...And as far as Flamma is concerned,He is not worth My good Time :D

HAHAHAHA!! A self proclaimed "FABULIST" telling me what this site is about!

Here dickweed, this is a special lesson for you:

Iro·ny
Pronunciation: 'I-r&-nE also 'I(-&)r-nE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -nies
Etymology: Latin ironia, from Greek eirOnia, from eirOn dissembler
1 : a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by adroit questioning -- called also Socratic irony
2 a : the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning b : a usually humorous or sardonic literary style or form characterized by irony c : an ironic expression or utterance
3 a (1) : incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2) : an event or result marked by such incongruity b : incongruity between a situation developed in a drama and the accompanying words or actions that is understood by the audience but not by the characters in the play -- called also dramatic irony, tragic irony
synonym see WIT

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 11:17 PM
No fag...I see a dumb cunt spamming site and I am calling him out for what he is... a little fag

Promoting David Lee Roth on a David Lee Roth site is hardly spamming, little man:D

Romeo Delight
11-11-2005, 11:18 PM
Fuck you Guwapo

Romeo Delight
11-11-2005, 11:20 PM
it is agreed...Guwapo is a faggot

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 11:21 PM
Fuck you Guwapo

OUCH!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah....DAVID LEE ROTH!!!!!

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 11:21 PM
it is agreed...Guwapo is a faggot

Man, I'm hurting now!!!!

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 11:22 PM
Trying to do some good offends you as well loser?

I don't need to steal, and you looked like an ass for spamming the

thread.

Pissed money wasn't sent your way to pay your internet bills?

Get a fucking job!!!!

I have a job, two in fact. Actually, I have a third one as well occasionally.

I think SESHMEISTER said it best:

Originally posted by Seshmeister
Could someone send me some money too?

I may or may not pass it on to a charity or something.

Cheers!

:gulp:

You're nothing but a con artist scum GUWAPO...

A total bottom feeder, yeah, send ME your donations (while I make it seem like it's going directly to a charity) because you can't donate to the RED CROSS yourself.

(Left out that little detail, didn't we DUMPO?;))

Idiot!

I've started more than one charity thread here, but I never asked anyone to SEND ME THE MONEY.

Cock bag, you're scum GUWAPO...

mewisemagic
11-11-2005, 11:22 PM
Fuck you Guwapo Thats some pretty good rhetoric there chief...How many times have You seen Roth?Answer the fucking question and quit hiding behind Your Bullshit

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 11:24 PM
Thats some pretty good rhetoric there chief...How many times have You seen Roth?Answer the fucking question and quit hiding behind Your Bullshit

Fuck off "FABIST" bitch...

That one's gone over well.:D

Romeo Delight
11-11-2005, 11:24 PM
Fuck you Guwapo

Romeo Delight
11-11-2005, 11:26 PM
hey guwapo

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 11:26 PM
I think Nicky is getting desperate.

By the way D'freeloader, everyone who donated received a copy of

the receipt from the American Red Cross.

Bringing that up is beyond desperate.

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 11:27 PM
hey guwapo

Oooof, I may not recover from this one.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Romeo Delight
11-11-2005, 11:27 PM
Guwapo...

mewisemagic
11-11-2005, 11:29 PM
Fuck off "FABIST" bitch...

That one's gone over well.:D Answer the question and quit hiding Bro

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 11:29 PM
Guwapo...

Ooooohhhhhhh that hurts.............:lol:

Romeo Delight
11-11-2005, 11:30 PM
No wonder Guwapo is spamming site...this is what is waiting for him in the bedroom.

Even he is not drunk enough!

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 11:33 PM
No wonder Guwapo is spamming site...this is what is waiting for him in the bedroom.

Even he is not drunk enough!

Does your girlfriend know you're posting her pick on

the net?

By the way......

DAVID LEE ROTH!!!!

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 11:34 PM
I think Nicky is getting desperate.

By the way D'freeloader, everyone who donated received a copy of

Desperate? Freeloader? Whatever do you mean FAGPO?:D

Yeah, the three people received a receipt huh? I bet you couldn't print up a phoney one, right? Say GAYPO, why not just tell people you're holding their money in an "escrow account" for the CROSS to begin with?

Mmmm...Can't answer that, can we?

Secondly, how come the only time you grow a set of balls is when FAB is allowed back? Is it because you're a spineless weirdo? Hmmmm....

the receipt from the American Red Cross.

Bringing that up is beyond desperate.

No. It just shows your deceitful character, or lack of character...Or, at the very least, your stupidity.

Nary a word from you in months GAYPO, but now FABBY's back? Hmmmm? Now we're a big flamer again. You're boring. Unfunny, and tedious...

(And odious).

Oh, BTW, I've started at least two disaster relief donation links threads. I didn't need the money.;)

Romeo Delight
11-11-2005, 11:36 PM
Here is Guwapo with his idol

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 11:37 PM
Nary a word from you in months GAYPO, but now FABBY's back?

Oooooo more lies Nicky.....I've been here all along, guess you've been

too busy deleting posts!!!!

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 11:38 PM
Oh, I forgot that the only reason GUWAPO ever really posts here (when only FAB is here) is because he's such a big ROTH fan!

Yup. Uh-huh!;)

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 11:38 PM
Here is Guwapo with his idol

You are showing your newbeeishness now.

You have NO idea how dumb you look LMFAO!!!!!

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 11:40 PM
Oooooo more lies Nicky.....I've been here all along, guess you've been

too busy deleting posts!!!!

LMAO I haven't deleted ONE, SINGLE, SOLITARY POST tonight douche tube...

Why don't you check the appropiate complaint or shit thread forums?:)

You were saying about "lies" dummy?

guwapo_rocker
Oh, I forgot that the only reason GUWAPO ever really posts here (when only FAB is here) is because he's such a big ROTH fan!

Yup. Uh-huh!;)

Uh huh...do some fucking research.

Been here all along.

Oh yeah.....

DAVID LEE ROTH!!!!

mewisemagic

Yup. Uh-huh!;) This aint Your Site anymore,hence the People who are defending You...Do You hear the Echo Bro???

Romeo Delight
11-11-2005, 11:42 PM
How dumb I look?

I'm not the one drunk, and have no chance of getting laid

You come on here telling everyone you are the BEST Roth Fan??

Compelling shit!

mewisemagic
11-11-2005, 11:42 PM

Been here all along.

Oh yeah.....

DAVID LEE ROTH!!!! I will give Ya that one and Nobody can deny it,When We left,You stayed on tried and true,And for that I admire You :D

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 11:43 PM
How dumb I look?

and have no chance of getting laid

You said it not me.

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 11:44 PM
I will give Ya that one and Nobody can deny it,When We left,You stayed on tried and true,And for that I admire You :D

Cheers!!!

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 11:45 PM

Been here all along.

Oh yeah.....

DAVID LEE ROTH!!!!

No. You really haven't. Here and there maybe, but your post count has increased expedientially around the FAB Wars...

I CAN RESEARCH THAT "mother fucker."

Romeo Delight
11-11-2005, 11:45 PM
How dumb I look?

I'm not the one drunk, and have no chance of getting laid

You come on here telling everyone you are the BEST Roth Fan??

Compelling shit!

Read again you drunk bastard!

oh BTW...Fuck you

mewisemagic
11-11-2005, 11:47 PM
Cheers!!! Back At Ya :D

guwapo_rocker
No. You really haven't. Here and there maybe, but your post count has increased expedientially around the FAB Wars...

I CAN RESEARCH THAT "mother fucker."

Puuuuulease.

Oh and don't even mention post counts loser!!!!

Oh yeah...

BAM!!!! :rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
This aint Your Site anymore,hence the People who are defending You...Do You hear the Echo Bro???

It never was my site dick bag...

Never said it was.

I don't need anybody to defend me from a peon shit-for-brains such as yourself.

They actually want to defend me...

You know, like you are attracted to fat, internet psychotics....:D

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 11:49 PM
Puuuuulease.

Oh and don't even mention post counts loser!!!!

Oh yeah...

BAM!!!! :rolleyes:

BAM! Oh yeah GAYPO, let's combine Guitars101 with your 10-per-day over here (and you HAVEN'T posted much at all since FAB previously left in MAY, and you know it!)

At least my posts have some quality to them FABULIST.;)

guwapo_rocker
11-11-2005, 11:54 PM
I have a beautiful wife.

I don't follow chicks around the internet.

I post more in sports now 'cause you lot are not interested

in ROTH, just in being tough guys behind your computers.

Snooooooore!!!!

mewisemagic
11-11-2005, 11:54 PM
It never was my site dick bag...

Never said it was.

I don't need anybody to defend me from a peon shit-for-brains such as yourself.

They actually want to defend me...

You know, like you are attracted to fat, internet psychotics....:D That is correct Sir,That Woman is the Epitome of Class,Its just a damned shame that You arent on the same level that She and I are...Its over Your head Bro....Sorry

Nickdfresh
11-11-2005, 11:59 PM
I have a beautiful wife.

I don't follow chicks around the internet.

Oh, I guess it's just coincidence then, right?

I post more in sports now 'cause you lot are not interested

I don't care where you post...Really, I don't. But fuck you and the horse you rode in on with your holier-than-now crap...

You know damn well you haven't posted here but a handful of times until FAB came back. Admit it, you're in her wake...This has nothing to do with ROTH...

in ROTH, just in being tough guys behind your computers.

Snooooooore!!!!

"Tough guy?" I'm doing my job of removing your spam from my forum...

You don't like it, then go back to Guitars101...

You did nothing but badmouth this place and it's webbies over there...

But now, you're such a ROTH ARMY patriot...

Whatever dude...

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 12:00 AM
That is correct Sir,That Woman is the Epitome of Class,Its just a damned shame that You arent on the same level that She and I are...Its over Your head Bro....Sorry

Ha ha!!

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 12:02 AM
Ha ha!! You still havent answered the question...Why are You ducking it Bro...Scared somebody might see through Your Bullshit?

guwapo_rocker
11-12-2005, 12:03 AM
I'm doing my job of removing your spam from my forum...

Bullshit!!!

You and your friends have spammed this site more than anyone.

Fucking hypocrite!!!!!!

Romeo Delight
11-12-2005, 12:06 AM

I spam this site more than anyone.

guwapo_rocker
11-12-2005, 12:07 AM

Oooooo that's good man.

Fuck you're amazing.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ.......

It's been a slice folks, but I gotta get up a 5:00am.

See ya tomorrow.

Promise:D

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 12:08 AM
Bullshit!!!

You and your friends have spammed this site more than anyone.

Fucking hypocrite!!!!!!

Whatever GERBIL boy...

Show me some spam? I post mostly in the Frontline, you know, the place ill-informed fools like you feel way over your head in...:D

At least my "spam" is mildly funny for the most part.

And I don't systematically attack forums when I have a loser hissy fit like you do bitch...

Go cry to a webbie, with your redundant six-threads now fag...:D

You really what FAN? Make a coffee thread in it fag...LMAO

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 12:10 AM
Whatever GERBIL boy...

Show me some spam? I post mostly in the Frontline, you know, the place ill-informed fools like you feel way over your head in...:D

At least my "spam" is mildly funny for the most part.

And I don't systematically attack forums when I have a loser hissy fit like you do bitch...

Go cry to a webbie, with your redundant six-threads now fag...:D

You really what FAN? Make a coffee thread in it fag...LMAO You still havent answered the question at hand.....??

Romeo Delight
11-12-2005, 12:16 AM
Oooooo that's good man.

Fuck you're amazing!

Thanks Guwapo!

Thanks for leaving too...

This spamming was not amazing. Proved nothing except that you are a faggot...BTW Fuck you!

Warham
11-12-2005, 12:17 AM
Did you guys all get together and plan this ahead of time?

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 12:18 AM
Oooooo that's good man.

Fuck you're amazing.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ.......

It's been a slice folks, but I gotta get up a 5:00am.

See ya tomorrow.

Promise:D

Does the CANADIAN Welfare line open that early? Excellent!:D

Or are we getting our mullet de-greased?

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 12:18 AM
You still havent answered the question at hand.....??

You still haven't told me the question FABULIST....

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Did you guys all get together and plan this ahead of time? No

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 12:19 AM
No

Oh yeah they did! The FABISTS are here people!!

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 12:21 AM
Oh yeah they did! The FABISTS are here people!! Wake up Bro,She has been gone for hours

Romeo Delight
11-12-2005, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Did you guys all get together and plan this ahead of time?

Believe it or not, NO.

It was a seemless performance, brilliant in its delivery and message.

No, actually, Guwapo was drunk and thought it best to tell everyone he is the "Best" Roth Fan.

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 12:23 AM
Believe it or not, NO.

It was a seemless performance, brilliant in its delivery and message.

No, actually, Guwapo was drunk and thought it best to tell everyone he is the "Best" Roth Fan. How many times have You seen Roth Flamer?I hope You can answer it better than Your Buddy did :D

Romeo Delight
11-12-2005, 12:25 AM
Who fucking cares?

I already said more than the fingers on your hands.

I have seen multiple Dave shows each year he toured, so under twenty anyways...

Stupid fucking shit

Warham
11-12-2005, 12:28 AM
How do you become a Fabulist?

Do you have to be a member of the cyber club?

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 12:30 AM
How many times have You seen Roth Flamer?I hope You can answer it better than Your Buddy did :D

How many times have you seen FAB's tits? Oooh, they give me the willies!!

Warham
11-12-2005, 12:32 AM
How many times have you seen FAB's tits? Oooh, they give me the willies!!

The horror!

Your retinas will surely burn if exposed to those monstrosities.

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 12:41 AM
Good Night Gents,Im checking out for the night...Can We resume this conversation tomorrow,If so that would be FABulous!!!!

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 01:03 AM

Talk abot desperate!!!

Yeah, he's your best buddy. But I guess FAB is an even bigger one, eh GUWAPO?:eek: ;)

Romeo Delight
11-12-2005, 09:32 AM
What the Fuck is faculties.......Does anyone have a Webster in the House,You Ignorant bastards will soon parish from this site,Or get used to going along with the Good,You know...The real Roth Fans that are here

Our days are truly numbered...

Take at least 4 a day...:rolleyes:

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 09:38 AM
Our days are truly numbered...

Take at least 4 a day...:rolleyes: Why???They havent seemed to do anything for Your intelligence :D

Romeo Delight
11-12-2005, 09:44 AM
Why???They havent seemed to do anything for Your intelligence :D

Did you have to look intelligence up in webster's as well tool!

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 10:00 AM
Did you have to look intelligence up in webster's as well tool! Sorry Bro....Ill get off Your back!! :D
http://www.westernwheel.com/010725/graphics/mutton.jpg

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 10:03 AM
What a wonderful metaphor for you and a certain GUNT.
:D

Get out of my FORUM dick bag!

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 10:04 AM
What a wonderful metaphor for you and a certain GUNT.

Get out of my FORUM dick bag! Good Morning Nick...The Coffee is brewing,Wanna talk Roth?

Romeo Delight
11-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Your four years old and you like to ride sheep???

I have a new label for your computer

Let me clarify before you post reply...this is for your computer...because you, are an idiot.

u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d?

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 10:08 AM
Good Morning Nick...The Coffee is brewing,Wanna talk Roth?

No douche tube, why don't you try talking ROTH with the big fat SHEEP, whose back you rode in on?

Maybe she'll post a bunch of assless chaps gay photos again.

Again, total cuntradiction of you and your tool friends...

Why don't you try this shit in the main of mighty ROTH fan?

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 10:28 AM
No douche tube, why don't you try talking ROTH with the big fat SHEEP, whose back you rode in on?

Maybe she'll post a bunch of assless chaps gay photos again.

Again, total cuntradiction of you and your tool friends...

Why don't you try this shit in the main of mighty ROTH fan? You may want to check Yourself on that last line????

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 10:34 AM
You may want to check Yourself on that last line????

I've posted plenty in the main you asshole!! How dare you?!

Usually people flame me for my stupendously high post count...Not because I don't post about ROTH...

Again, ask that question to you fabulous friend? She's done nothing but belittle ROTH in the MAIN you befuddled, IQ-impaired fool.

Romeo Delight
11-12-2005, 10:39 AM
Allow me to interpret Nick's posts in a language Medumb can understand

You're a no-good faggot! I'm goona blast you to whar's you comes from varmint!!!

Yeeehaaa

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 10:41 AM
I've posted plenty in the main you asshole!! How dare you?!

Usually people flame me for my stupendously high post count...Not because I don't post about ROTH...

Again, ask that question to you fabulous friend? She's done nothing but belittle ROTH in the MAIN you befuddled, IQ-impaired fool. Why cant You and I have a conversation without bringing Fab into it?Thats all You guys know how to do,No wonder She is pissed off :rolleyes:

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 10:41 AM
Allow me to interpret Nick's posts in a language Medumb can understand

You're a no-good faggot! I'm goona blast you to whar's you comes from varmint!!!

Yeeehaaa LMMFAO!!!!!

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 10:45 AM
Why cant You and I have a conversation without bringing Fab into it?Thats all You guys know how to do,No wonder She is pissed off :rolleyes:

Oh, now you don't want to talk about her, huh?

You're such a big ROTH fan and yet love her, big-fat-stinky-SHEEP-ass so much? Slight cuntradiction there tool. Fuck you and her! I'll mention anybody I want cunt. You started this, now take like a man bitch...

You're fucking history here pal...

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 10:48 AM
Oh, now you don't want to talk about her, huh?

You're such a big ROTH fan and yet love her, big-fat-stinky-SHEEP-ass so much? Slight contrdiction there tool. Fuck you and her! I'll mention anybody I want cunt. You started this, now take like a man bitch...

You're fucking history here pal... And a lot of History there is,Shit Ive been around here for what,3 Years now?

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 10:49 AM
Funny. You're only around for the GUNT wars it seems...

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 10:52 AM
Funny. You're only around for the GUNT wars it seems... And Your not?What other purpose do You serve here?

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 10:55 AM
And Your not?What other purpose do You serve here?

Who the fuck are you to question anything? Again, don't like me, take it to FEEDABCK!

You've been around here for three years? You're such an expert on ROTH?

All you ever need to know was in this thread (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7757&perpage=30&highlight=seshmeister&pagenumber=1)...

ThrillsNSpills
11-12-2005, 11:12 AM
Somehow I don't think this thread will end with everyone holding hands and singing We Are the World.

ThrillsNSpills
11-12-2005, 11:13 AM
Which is probably a good thing. :)

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 11:14 AM
Who the fuck are you to question anything? Again, don't like me, take it to FEEDABCK!

You've been around here for three years? You're such an expert on ROTH?

All you ever need to know was in this thread (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7757&perpage=30&highlight=seshmeister&pagenumber=1)... What the hell does THIS THREAD Have to do with Roth?

guwapo_rocker
11-12-2005, 11:54 AM
Did you guys get any sleep?? LMAO!

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 11:59 AM
What the hell does THIS THREAD Have to do with Roth?

Whomever said it did? You just keep questioning my "ROTH-cred" it seems, then change topics when I call you out for being a two-faced, self-nullifying hypowit...

The facts are as follows:

I AM A BIG CLASSIC VAN HALEN/DAVID LEE ROTH FAN!

I DID NOT EDIT OR DELETE A SINGLE POST, NOT ONE-FUCKING-WORD LAST NIGHT!

YOU DON'T THINK I SHOULD BE A MOD? THEN TAKE IT TO FUCKING FEEDBACK AND PLEAD OUT IN THE OPEN TO THE WEEBIES RATHER THAN GUWAPO_CRAPER PMing THEM LIKE A LITTLE BITCH-FAG!

YOU GUYS WANT TO START SHIT AND SPAM THE ARMY OVER THE GUNT? Fine, BUT AT LEAST BE HONEST ABOUT IT!! Don't pretend you're on some jihad against closet SHEEP when you're in the ass of the biggest one of all...

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 12:02 PM
I never stated that You shouldnt be a Mod,Did I ?...Paranoia will close in on Ya

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 12:05 PM
And BTW,Where is the Coffee/Carmines thread now???

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 12:05 PM
I never stated that You shouldnt be a Mod,Did I ?...Paranoia will close in on Ya

No. Not verbatim, but you started three or four threads lying about my "sensorship'" last night (that I sent to feedback). And you joined in a calculated, premeditated attack on this FORUM with the Gunt-Sheep.

Take responsibility for your bad calls, and we can put this crapola behind us...

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 12:06 PM
. http://northeast-metaldetectors.com/censored.jpg

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 12:06 PM
And BTW,Where is the Coffee/Carmines thread now???

I sent it to the NON-DLR/VH Forum, where he began it...

guwapo_rocker
11-12-2005, 12:07 PM
RATHER THAN GUWAPO_CRAPER PMing THEM LIKE A LITTLE BITCH-FAG!

When? Where?

You lying sack of shit!!

guwapo_rocker
11-12-2005, 12:08 PM
premeditated attack on this FORUM

Nah....it just happened.

ALinChainz
11-12-2005, 12:10 PM
Came close to saying it ...

MWM ...You are bustin' his balls about being a true Roth fan, and yet carrying the Fab torch ... who is not a Roth fan at all and has been banned here more times than anyone I've seen.

And badmouthing Sarge's place from the other site and talking about who is history here, about what is Army and what isn't ...

I've read this thread ... and I ain't dumb ...

bueno bob
11-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Checkers, anyone?

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 12:12 PM
When? Where?

You lying sack of shit!!

Oh c'mon GUWAPO_CRAPER! Weren't you saying shit like "you're done here, te-he teh" last night cunt? Just like you did to MAX!

You're a two-faced little bitch!

You wanna' get me de-modded! Whatever bitch! It would be funny actually.:D

ANd how dare you call me a liar when you've done nothing but with your bullshit censorship tirades!

I'VE CENSORED NOTHING YOU FAG! AGAIN, TAKE IT TO FEEDBACK you lying "COWARD!"

And BTW, 1982 called, it wants it's hairstyle back mother fucker!

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 12:12 PM
No. Not verbatim, but you started three or four threads lying about my "sensorship'" last night (that I sent to feedback). And you joined in a calculated, premeditated attack on this FORUM with the Gunt-Sheep.

Take responsibility for your bad calls, and we can put this crapola behind us... Very true on the Censorship,I didnt realise at the time that they had just been moved,My Bad!!!But I totally disagree on some premeditated attack notion,That was spur of the moment reaction...

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 12:14 PM
Very true on the Censorship,I didnt realise at the time that they had just been moved,My Bad!!!But I totally disagree on some premeditated attack notion,That was spur of the moment reaction...

You didn't bother to check either despite my repeated comments.

Finished making yourself look bad yet?

guwapo_rocker
11-12-2005, 12:14 PM
Weren't you saying shit like "you're done here, te-he teh" last night cunt?

Ummmm no.

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Came close to saying it ...

MWM ...You are bustin' his balls about being a true Roth fan, and yet carrying the Fab torch ... who is not a Roth fan at all and has been banned here more times than anyone I've seen.

And badmouthing Sarge's place from the other site and talking about who is history here, about what is Army and what isn't ...

I've read this thread ... and I ain't dumb ... I disagree,I dont think I have ever bad mouthed the Army at 101,The Sheep Pen maybe,But not the Forum as a whole.

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 12:15 PM
Oh c'mon GUWAPO_CRAPER! Weren't you saying shit like "you're done here, te-he teh" last night cunt? Just like you did to MAX!

You're a two-faced little bitch!

You wanna' get me de-modded! Whatever bitch! It would be funny actually.:D

ANd how dare you call me a liar when you've done nothing but with your bullshit censorship tirades!

I'VE CENSORED NOTHING YOU FAG! AGAIN, TAKE IT TO FEEDBACK you lying "COWARD!"

And BTW, 1982 called, it wants it's hairstyle back mother fucker!

They can MOD you GUWAPO_CRAPER...

That way you can share with the GUNT.;)

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 12:18 PM
You didn't bother to check either despite my repeated comments.

Finished making yourself look bad yet? Cant make Me look bad Bro,Im just being Man enough to step up and be accountable for My actions,Unlike some people here :D

guwapo_rocker
11-12-2005, 12:20 PM
They can MOD you GUWAPO_CRAPER...

That way you can share with the GUNT.;)

Have I mentioned her once??

Seems you are the one who keeps bringing her up.

:rolleyes:

bueno bob
I disagree,I dont think I have ever bad mouthed the Army at 101,The Sheep Pen maybe

Never a good idea.

Nickdfresh
Ummmm no.

"Ummmm" yes GUWAPO. You really shouldn't post while drunk you buffoon.

[More lies Nicky? Check out Main where we have posted hundreds

of pics of REAL ROTH CONCERTS in the last year.

Ooooo, editing posts now huh??

You have nothing, you're done!!!

I didn't edit ONE FUCKING POST. You're such an own3d liar GUWAPO_CRAPER, no wonder why the real people on this board think of you as nothing more than shit...:D

Show some sack, take responsibility for your bullshit you GUNT-SHEEP!!

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Have I mentioned her once??

Seems you are the one who keeps bringing her up.

No. You just post all around her and her pals...

I guess you loves dem' Anti-RIKK jihads.

C'mon CRAPER, I've already caught you in two lies...

Now de-mod me, "I'm done" right!? Riiiiigghhtttt....

Asshole. Go back to G101 with CHERRYLAWN and the bizzarro Happy Days crew.

guwapo_rocker
11-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Done, as in you lost the argument you ignorant twat!!!

Fuck what a moron.

And you still don't get it!!!

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 12:25 PM

Fuck what a moron.

Really? How did I "lose" the argument.

that fact is CRAPO that you have no game...

And you kept saying shit around MAX's de-modding...

Again, I can substantiate everything I say while you're just full of shit and out for a night of drunken haze spamming...

guwapo_rocker
11-12-2005, 12:25 PM
No. You just post all around her and her pals...

I guess you loves dem' Anti-RIKK jihads.

C'mon CRAPER, I've already caught you in two lies...

Now de-mod me, "I'm done" right!? Riiiiigghhtttt....

Asshole. Go back to G101 with CHERRYLAWN and the bizzarro Happy Days crew.

Don't tell me what to do little man.

I don't lie, but you sure have it perfected!!

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 12:33 PM

Fuck what a moron.

I don't get what? That you're totally in cohoots with the other GUNT-SHEEP...

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Don't tell me what to do little man.

I don't lie, but you sure have it perfected!!

I just caught you in a lie you idiot! "uuummm no?" You didn't say that you fucking drunk Canadian mullet wearer...:D

Don't tell you what to do fatman? Remember CRAPO, you're the one spamming my forum...

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 12:35 PM
I just caught you in a lie you idiot! "uuummm no?" You didn't say that you fucking drunk Canadian mullet wearer...:D

What happened to I was "deleting" your shitty posts...

guwapo_rocker
11-12-2005, 12:36 PM
I don't get what? That you're totally in cohoots with the other GUNT-SHEEP...

Are you still yapping??

And there ya go mentioning her again.

guwapo_rocker
11-12-2005, 12:38 PM
LMAO....mullet?

Don't think so. Never actually.

Yawn.....burp.

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 12:39 PM
Are you still yapping??

And there ya go mentioning her again.

Am I STILL "YAPPING?" Oh, you come here and spam my forum, start a fight, and then accuse me of yapping you homo-fag? LMAO

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 12:40 PM
LMAO....mullet?

Don't think so. Never actually.

Yawn.....burp.

Maybe the greasy strands look like a mullet because you're losing your hair on top. Sorry, my bad.:)

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 12:46 PM
PUSSY!!!!!

Are we done now sunshine?

Goooood....

I put this into the cuntplaint department...:)

Check FEEDBACK (of bloody tampons) To WEBMASTER...

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 12:52 PM
Where is Carmine's thread "Im in for a bit"???

Golden AWe
11-12-2005, 12:56 PM
penis.

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 01:09 PM
Where is Carmine's thread "Im in for a bit"???

I put it over at GUITARS101 for you to play with...

mewisemagic
11-12-2005, 01:10 PM
I put it over at GUITARS101 for you to play with... Thanks Bro :D

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 01:13 PM
http://www.guitars101.com/vb/showthread.php?t=38569

Have at it...

sonic
11-12-2005, 07:22 PM
Nickdfresh what a dick you are why dont you act your age instead of your shoe size seeing your pic you are one ugly bastard and look as old as DLR grow up dick head bhahahahahah oh i forgot to say their is many more on here that think the same they wanted me to come on here and tell you how it is they all think your a wanker man lol and an old fart trying to act young bhahahahah

Nickdfresh
11-12-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by sonic
Nickdfresh what a dick you are why dont you act your age instead of your shoe size seeing your pic you are one ugly bastard and look as old as DLR grow up dick head bhahahahahah

Sonic I have no idea what you are talking about my pic is not posted so you must be a complete retard that writes like a special education reject if I am a dick why aren't sucking me you little fuck bag shut the fuck up maybe someday you graduate sixth-grade and learn how to write but I doubt it....

nickbfresh
11-13-2005, 04:23 PM
Sonic I have no idea what you are talking about my pic is not posted so you must be a complete retard that writes like a special education reject if I am a dick why aren't sucking me you little fuck bag shut the fuck up maybe someday you graduate sixth-grade and learn how to write but I doubt it.... hahaha i seen your pick what a gay bastard you are hahahahhaha

WARF
11-13-2005, 04:27 PM
Did you just quote yourself... and call yourself a gay bastard?

twonabomber
11-13-2005, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by nickbfresh
hahaha i seen your pick what a gay bastard you are hahahahhaha

speaking of cowards...which pussy hiding behind an alias are you?

nickbfresh
11-13-2005, 04:39 PM
hahahahahhahahah Nickdfresh is my bitch

Nickdfresh
11-13-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by nickbfresh
hahahahahhahahah Nickdfresh is my bitch

Yeah, show me that one you fucking queer...

If I'm your "bitch," how come your spineless fags had to ban me.

You can't stop me, not now....

You're entire site shudders with anticipation of me.

Nickdfresh
11-13-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
speaking of cowards...which pussy hiding behind an alias are you?

Oh, he's of the Mods, embarrassing himself here with his comedic brilliance...

They ban my real identity, now this candy-ass little Brit wanker is failing miserably here.

nickbfresh
11-13-2005, 04:57 PM
AH BUT AM I[QUOTE]Originally posted by Nickdfresh THE ARMY GUYS SUCK

Romeo Delight
11-13-2005, 04:58 PM

You're entire site shudders with anticipation of me.

People at that site will need years of counselling! I'm in. Fuckers better stop right now, or that site will see a horror of horrors!

vhrocks2005
11-13-2005, 06:31 PM
http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/7924/sam2004223fs.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

How do you like that?

Matt White
11-13-2005, 06:35 PM
Aren't you the fresh-faced youngster who dislikes this place & the people here?!?

Run along sonny-boy....you might get hurt........

vhrocks2005
11-13-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Aren't you the fresh-faced youngster who dislikes this place & the people here?!?

Run along sonny-boy....you might get hurt........

Might get hurt? Id like to see what you got. I have a few people on my side here and dont hate EVERYBODY. Just various people, like NickD trying to spam up G101.

So, if you want a fight, lets see what ya got. Ill sit here and see what you have to say.

Matt White
11-13-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by vhrocks2005
Might get hurt? Id like to see what you got. I have a few people on my side here and dont hate EVERYBODY. Just various people, like NickD trying to spam up G101.

So, if you want a fight, lets see what ya got. Ill sit here and see what you have to say.

HA!

An insolent pup! EXCELLENT

It's not a matter of "sides"......

More the "outside" and the "inside"....

The right and left side.....

and having the good sense and taste to realize that DAVID LEE ROTH is VAN HALEN....and not accepting second rate hacks........

and some such...sort.....

Anywho...I don't see where you really fit into the picture.........

Isn't yer Mum calling you home for dinner yet?

Homework to do?

House-hold chores? Mow the hedges? Shave the chickens?

You don't really wanna be a part of this kid..........

vhrocks2005
11-13-2005, 06:54 PM

Actually yes i do. As a well-known and respected member at G101, I feel the need to be in this. Why is it that you motherfuckers here have nothing better to do than spam forums other than your own? You fucking losers. I go to G101 and other forums and go there to post, not spam. You guys wanna spam a forum, spam your own goddam forum, and not G101 or any other:mad:

And just to get you more pissed, I like Roth, but Hagar equally or maybe even more.

Grow up, goddammit!

Matt White
11-13-2005, 06:57 PM
Actually yes i do. As a well-known and respected member at G101, I feel the need to be in this. Why is it that you motherfuckers here have nothing better to do than spam forums other than your own? You fucking losers. I go to G101 and other forums and go there to post, not spam. You guys wanna spam a forum, spam your own goddam forum, and not G101 or any other:mad:

And just to get you more pissed, I like Roth, but Hagar equally or maybe even more.

Grow up, goddammit!

Now now.....

That's mighty strong language little man......

Somebodies bucking for a spanking.....

You'll be grounded and sent to bed without supper if you continue talking like that.....

canadiandlrgirl
11-14-2005, 09:36 PM
HA!

An insolent pup! EXCELLENT

It's not a matter of "sides"......

More the "outside" and the "inside"....

The right and left side.....

and having the good sense and taste to realize that DAVID LEE ROTH is VAN HALEN....and not accepting second rate hacks........

and some such...sort.....

Anywho...I don't see where you really fit into the picture.........

Isn't yer Mum calling you home for dinner yet?

Homework to do?

House-hold chores? Mow the hedges? Shave the chickens?

LMAO@ shave the chickens:D
good one babe;)

Matt White
11-14-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
LMAO@ shave the chickens:D
good one babe;)

I watched too much "REN & STIMPY" when I was a .....

Well....I wasn't a kid!!!:D

HA!

A "Youngster"!!!:p

Warham
11-14-2005, 09:55 PM

Grow up, goddammit!

Please.

Matt White
11-14-2005, 11:51 PM
Tsk Tsk......The "Youth" of today...........

Rikk
11-15-2005, 12:16 AM
What's stupid, too long and badly in need of intelligent life to save it?

Any thread GUWAPO starts.

Golden AWe
11-15-2005, 12:35 AM

Grow up, goddammit!

Somebody teach these kids to behave!

Mentioning Hagar on this bored...he's spamming!

ALinChainz
11-15-2005, 01:33 AM

Don't just sing it ...

Matt White
11-15-2005, 01:52 AM
He's only 15....

I was feeling guilty for abusing a minor..............

Rikk
11-15-2005, 01:55 AM
"Hey, kids are stupid."
- Daniel Stern, Home Alone

ALinChainz
11-15-2005, 01:56 AM
Sounds like he needs a little parental guidance ...

Hagar?

Where did his parents go wrong?

Matt White
11-15-2005, 01:59 AM
"YOU DAMN KIDS! GET OFF MY LAWN!!!"

Nickdfresh
11-15-2005, 05:19 AM
http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/7924/sam2004223fs.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

How do you like that?

Oh man! I've been OUTED!! Oh shit, when this gets out I'll be fired from the PEN, de-Modded, and people will never talk to me in the streets again.:confused:

How will I ever recover **sigh**:(

Nickdfresh
11-15-2005, 05:22 AM
Oh, say VHROCKS, are you going to send me PMs at the LINKS trying to get peoples' personal information again, you creepy little punk?;)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/OwnedBoy.jpg

Nickdfresh
11-15-2005, 05:45 AM
PUSSY!!!!!

BTW, pretty interesting response from a chump that waits until I'm away to start shit in my 'big gay goodbye thread' and to take a shot at me...

I'm sure Nick will be back as soon as he pays his ISP bill.:D

Yeah tough guy, you're such a huge legend of a ROTH fan, but yet you use one of your rare posts here to take a shot at me GERBIL snuffer. Don't you have some cyber-coffee101 to make "coward?"

Rikk
11-15-2005, 07:24 AM
Oh man! I've been OUTED!! Oh shit, when this gets out I'll be fired from the PEN, de-Modded, and people will never talk to me in the streets again.:confused:

We're replacing you with GUWAPO, NICK. After all, we need to pad the Pen's post count by adding more unemployed people to our roster.

Nickdfresh
11-15-2005, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
We're replacing you with GUWAPO, NICK. After all, we need to pad the Pen's post count by adding more unemployed people to our roster.

I thought he fixes computers....oh wait, he mostly fixes his own computer after fucking it up with kiddie porn...:p

Caged
11-26-2005, 12:56 PM
Sure dude.

It's simple.

A few have forgotten.

Many remember.

I remember GR. There are a few of us.

Hercule_Poirot
11-28-2005, 12:33 PM
attention mongering

always a lovely thing to behold

"To the victors go the spoils"

Matt White
01-13-2006, 02:28 AM
THat kid still a CUNT...

MAX
01-13-2006, 03:14 AM
MOD Lesson 1~ Take an active thread and lock it while harmless coversation takes place.

Hey Boy!!! Hey Boy!!!

You have NO room talin' ANY "smack" on this site AT ALL!!!

Especially modding issues.

Mr. Bubbles, I fucking destroyed you whilst joking...

I know I can do better, ;)

Besides, you're irritating me heeya lately pudge.

Go back home.

Nickdfresh
01-13-2006, 09:30 AM

Or you could delete posts/pictures in order to cover for your friends, and run a seemingly benevolent thread as a personal jack-offathon, one screaming vendetta.;)

mewisemagic
01-17-2006, 01:08 PM

Rikk
01-17-2006, 01:16 PM
Are CUNTMINE'S ANGELS still screaming for retribution?

You can't be strong enough for physical retribution if your whole group collectively eats enough jelly donuts to give an entire precinct heart attacks.

Nickdfresh
01-17-2006, 01:43 PM
This thread is grate!
http://www.dreamcatcherstudios.co.uk/links4_files/original_web_pages_that_suck.jpg http://www.creative-captions.com/mackenzie/Images/poop.jpg

Guitar Shark
01-23-2006, 07:34 PM
What's all this then?

Nickdfresh
01-23-2006, 07:37 PM
Shit stirrer.