PDA

View Full Version : Cambodian cuts off penis to feed spirits

Sarge
03-29-2004, 02:36 PM
Cambodian cuts off penis to feed spirits
Mon Mar 29, 3:01 AM ET

PHNOM PENH (Reuters) - A Cambodian man cut off his penis when he said he was visited by four hungry spirits in a dream and he had no chicken or duck to offer them.

According to police, 33-year-old Soun Ney told the spirits to go away when they first appeared to ask for food, and waved his penis at them in defiance.

"Devils, I don't have any chicken or duck for you," he was quoted as saying by local police chief Phoeung Vat. "If you want to eat anything, you can eat my penis."

Soun Ney said the spirits agreed to eat his penis. He was rushed to a hospital near the capital Phnom Penh after he castrated himself with a butcher's knife.

"He is lucky to be alive," Phoeung Vat told Reuters.

Villagers in the deeply impoverished southeast Asian traditionally offer chicken, duck or cake to the spirits of the dead to ward off bad luck

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=857&ncid=757&e=10&u=/nm/20040329/od_uk_nm/oukoe_cambodia_penis

Sarge
03-29-2004, 02:36 PM
I heard Cambodians have small wangs it must have been a light snack

Dr. Love
03-29-2004, 08:51 PM
I shake my penis at chicks in defiance all the time.

I also let them try to eat it if they can.

alexpgrimes
03-29-2004, 11:38 PM
I think i'd let the spirits go hungry. Was he drinking Spammies tequila???

Chong Li
04-02-2004, 07:27 AM
Eat em and smile!

Satan
04-02-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
Cambodian cuts off penis to feed spirits
Mon Mar 29, 3:01 AM ET

PHNOM PENH (Reuters) - A Cambodian man cut off his penis when he said he was visited by four hungry spirits in a dream and he had no chicken or duck to offer them.

According to police, 33-year-old Soun Ney told the spirits to go away when they first appeared to ask for food, and waved his penis at them in defiance.

"Devils, I don't have any chicken or duck for you," he was quoted as saying by local police chief Phoeung Vat. "If you want to eat anything, you can eat my penis."

Soun Ney said the spirits agreed to eat his penis. He was rushed to a hospital near the capital Phnom Penh after he castrated himself with a butcher's knife.

"He is lucky to be alive," Phoeung Vat told Reuters.

Villagers in the deeply impoverished southeast Asian traditionally offer chicken, duck or cake to the spirits of the dead to ward off bad luck

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=857&ncid=757&e=10&u=/nm/20040329/od_uk_nm/oukoe_cambodia_penis

That's the last time I send Rock Hudson and Liberace up to do a routine posession :mad:

Panamark
04-03-2004, 05:14 AM

LMFAO !

Man thats funny..