PDA

View Full Version : Damned if I do and dahmed if I don't...

Golden AWe
11-12-2005, 07:27 PM
So I went on this date with this beautiful blonde with a very nice body and sweet, fruity breasts...well, to cut the long story short, we had loads of fun, a magician stuffed his cigarette in my shirt but it just vanished, I still don't know how he did it, but with the grrrl, all I get is a goodnight kiss...

So I just came home and thought, before I go home I'll put WACF on...ate a little burger...

AND it helped...a girl I already saw calls me from the nightclub....she and the other grrrl are very drunk there and I need to meet them now for a dance or two, and maybe a drink...I didn't tell them I was just about to fall asleep...I'll put my jeans back on and GO

Van Halen is the cure for every wound...fucking sweet...

larbo
11-12-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
So I went on this date with this beautiful blonde with a very nice body and sweet, fruity breasts...but all I get is a goodnight kiss...

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER.

Golden AWe
11-13-2005, 04:47 AM
yeah, larbo, I 'm such a loser

all I got was a brunette I knew already...

Isn't it a pity!!!

Soul Reaper
11-13-2005, 06:48 AM
How did it go then, Awe?!

Golden AWe
11-13-2005, 07:26 AM
Pretty well, wins count, though the brunette is nothing cuntpared to the blonde one...but I'm working on it!

I'LL BE BACK!!!

Soul Reaper
11-13-2005, 07:41 AM
Do you have pics of these beauties?

Soul Reaper
11-13-2005, 07:41 AM
or were they the ones you put in your Finland Funland thread?

Golden AWe
11-13-2005, 10:47 AM
No, I only have one picture of that brunette in my mobile phone camera and I'm not showing you that one! Uuhuuhhuhu

Plus she's not one of the two that called me...

Diamondjimi
11-13-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by larbo
NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM A TOTAL LOSER.

Nuff said !