PDA

View Full Version : A TPS Report: Office Space Special Edition DVD

Hardrock69
11-13-2005, 02:45 PM
This movie is grate.

The extra features include a fairly lengthy interview with Mike Judge as well as all major cast members. Probably 10-12 deleted scenes, and more.

If you do not have this in your collection, it is worth having.

Certainly if you currently or in the past have ever worked in an office.

Actually, it is not truly restricted to life in a cubicle. There are things here that apply to any workplace environment, where you have an idiot boss, and/or stupid co-workers.

Overall it spoofs the "corporate" mindset.

May all the Bill Lumberghs of the world die horribly. Speaking of which, Bill Lumbergh died in the fire. But the scene where they mention it wound up on the cutting room floor.

Oh, and get this, Swingline (the stapler company) began making red staplers after this movie came out. Seems they never made them in red, but after the movie came out, demand went through the roof. So there is a coupon in this DVD to get a discount price on a red Swingline stapler.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=761423

EbDawson
11-14-2005, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Speaking of which, Bill Lumbergh died in the fire. But the scene where they mention it wound up on the cutting room floor.

No shit??

DLR7884
11-14-2005, 09:53 AM
Saw this at Best Buy the other day, I think I'll go back and pick it up, I didn't realize it has a bunch of deleted scenes.

DLR7884
All I noticed was the "flare" and Lumbergh coffee mug.

Hardrock69
11-14-2005, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by EbDawson
No shit??

Yeah...one of the deleted scenes is where they mention it.

Really short scene too...
:D