PDA

View Full Version : major announcement

ritetoolforjob
11-13-2005, 05:13 PM
it's with heavy heart that i have to inform my beloved fellow rothaholics that i am a free man as of tomorrow.i am getting paroled. hence there is mixed emotions of my impending freedom and the fact that, with my return to civilization and some semblance of a life, i will not have time to post anymore. hopefully, there will be good news soon in your lives; employment, a new soap opera, girlfriend/boyfriend, a pet maybe...so that you too will experience life as i am about to enjoy again. adios and all the best.....the rite tool has left the website....

DavidLeeNatra
11-13-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
the rite tool has left the website....

...and won't be missed at all!

franksters
11-13-2005, 05:29 PM
With the size of his brain he'll be back in jail in no time...

Diamondjimi
11-13-2005, 06:32 PM
it's with heavy heart that i have to inform my beloved fellow rothaholics that i am a free man as of tomorrow.i am getting paroled. hence there is mixed emotions of my impending freedom and the fact that, with my return to civilization and some semblance of a life, i will not have time to post anymore. hopefully, there will be good news soon in your lives; employment, a new soap opera, girlfriend/boyfriend, a pet maybe...so that you too will experience life as i am about to enjoy again. adios and all the best.....the rite tool has left the website....

A LOAD of bullshit !
Prison?....that explains the intelligence deficientcy question !
He can't handle having his ass handed to him in every thread he posts in .

One bitch gone , 2 to go !

FUCKOFF AND GOOD RIDDANCE !!!

Hardrock69
11-13-2005, 07:01 PM
Many best wishes for you to fuck up and get thrown in the slammer again to be ass-raped by some serial killer....

:rolleyes:

bueno bob
11-13-2005, 07:23 PM
What a drag! Instead of being bitch nightly for free, fuck, now he's going to have to PAY to gargle on some guys cock!

Too bad for you, TOOL.

Terry
11-13-2005, 09:01 PM

No need to say goodbye...there'll be no tear-filled farewells from any of us.

Just get the fuck out, stay gone and have a better one.

RuzDNailz
11-14-2005, 02:24 AM
[i]Well, I'm leaving you all folks! I got a job at a bar called Fireman's Hose where I will play plenty of Van Hagar songs and serve special brews to my lover Thorman! [/B]

It's about time you left. I couldn't stand reading your posts which has the equivalent value of a pile of horseshit.

Golden AWe
11-14-2005, 02:25 AM
it just means the same dork is coming back with another alias...

Soul Reaper
11-14-2005, 11:22 AM
.....and even more aliases to come....

bueno bob
11-14-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
it just means the same dork is coming back with another alias...

Which is actually grate when you stop to think about it...more CUNTFLICT!! :D

Golden AWe
11-14-2005, 02:25 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

what did i tell you?

he just got back as "maria"

Jimmy Jingles
11-15-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by RuzDNailz
It's about time you left. I couldn't stand reading your posts which has the equivalent value of a pile of horseshit.

Agreed.

A one month old infant randomly slapping at the keyboard made more sense than his ass filled posts.

Good riddance you wankstain.

ritetoolforjob
06-23-2006, 07:27 AM
remember those good times?

Hardrock69
06-23-2006, 09:47 AM
Fuck you

binnie
06-23-2006, 09:52 AM
Now now guys, ritetool has clearly been getting gang-raped by the boys in the big house for some time, and logging on here and annoying us is the only way he can feel like a MAN

I feel pity for him........

Hope the boys give you a nice send off!

(like he's really in prison!)

binnie
06-23-2006, 09:59 AM
Honestly, I think he just ran out of insults......

FORD
06-23-2006, 11:39 AM
I think "ritetoolforsuckingcock" should convince Jose El Thundero to move to Massachussettes with him so they can be legally married. Then I'll send the Fred Phelps cult up from Kansas to picket their house 24/7.

And if nobody comes out of it alive, America wins! :cool:

ALinChainz
06-23-2006, 12:04 PM
That sloshing sound you hear walking down the street ... is ritetool trolling for Thudner ...

His pet name for him is "Sloppy Joe".

binnie
06-23-2006, 12:54 PM
I'm sure he'll return as an alias......

Shaun Ponsonby
06-23-2006, 12:56 PM
Well, considering he IS a Roth fan and just finds it funny that certain people take this shite REALLY seriously...there wasn't a real end to that sentence.

ritetoolforjob
06-23-2006, 01:03 PM
walkin it like i'm talkin it...we're talkin big rock here...if u can't do it in a t shirt on a borrowed amp under a single light bulb, then u can't do it at all....if don't get better, it don't get worse, but it sure gets different.......it's not whether u win or lose it's how good u look.....etc etc etc

binnie
06-23-2006, 01:05 PM
Damnit you said you were going!

It's the abuse you like isn't it?

Reminds you of daddy when you were younger......

ALinChainz
06-23-2006, 01:13 PM
Same typical attention seeking moron ...

"I'm leaving" ... and never fucking does ...

There's plenty of it here ...

"LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME ... ATTENTION, ATTENTION"

Jail ... yeah .. right ... parole ... for what ... gay prostitution?

Would explain the craving for attention (see Joe Thudner).

POJO_Risin
06-23-2006, 01:21 PM
Then don't give him the attention...

bueno bob
06-23-2006, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I think "ritetoolforsuckingcock" should convince Jose El Thundero to move to Massachussettes with him so they can be legally married. Then I'll send the Fred Phelps cult up from Kansas to picket their house 24/7.

And if nobody comes out of it alive, America wins! :cool:

Brilliant...I'd give ya a ten star vote for that if I could...

Jurak
06-24-2006, 04:07 AM
ritefoolfortheknobjob, walkin shit like yer talkin shit, blah, blah, blah...
You are a faggot!
meaning: "An Offensive terms for an openly homosexual man"

in desperate need of attention? you get plenty of it here
**Attention**
hey faggot....go suck a dick.
with a borrowed amp, and a light bulb....whatever that's about,
ya fucking retard.....just do it! :D

Diamondjimi
06-24-2006, 11:59 AM
walkin it like i'm takin it...we're talkin big cock here...

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

RuzDNailz
06-24-2006, 03:27 PM
if and but well walky-talky red ham cheese blue up down mix nose hose block party well.....etc etc etc

Do you even know how to make sense when you make your stupid invalid posts?