PDA

View Full Version : Will CHIMPY be Assassinated?

Baby's On Fire
11-13-2005, 08:49 PM
What do you think?

He's destroying the United States to the point of no-repair. Do you think any super-patriot will take him out?

He won't be impeached, so please don't use that cop-out. Give me a serious response.

What do you honestly think are the possibilities of this?

Terry
11-13-2005, 09:18 PM
Am not advocating it, but am surprised nobody's made a serious attempt yet. Guy inspires as much hatred in his detractors as he does admiration in those who believe in him.

Think he's pretty well insulated, though. Saw a program about preparations by the S Service in an auditorium where he was gonna speak, and man, they had that shit locked down tight.

Obviously not impossible. Pretty much every president post T Roosevelt has had some sort of attempt made. Should it happen, won't be as astonished at the fact that it did happen as I will that someone actually pulled it off.

Doubt it, though.

LoungeMachine
11-13-2005, 09:26 PM
He has avoided the "elected in a 0 year" curse.

But then, he wasn't actually "elected" in 2000.

Gore was.

The Supreme Court installed Chimpy's Regime

LoungeMachine
11-13-2005, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
What do you think?

?

I think you should be expecting a knock on your door in the near future ;)

Nice knowing you.....

Hardrock69
11-13-2005, 10:33 PM
No shit.

I never comment on this subject, as to do so is inviting a visit by the Secret Service.

Nickdfresh
11-13-2005, 11:58 PM
No, but he will be emasculated...:cool:

Hardrock69
11-14-2005, 03:06 AM
Too bad he would not do a Mussolini...

ashstralia
11-14-2005, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
He has avoided the "elected in a 0 year" curse.

yes featherfoot, so far tecumseh's curse evades him!!

Steve Savicki
11-14-2005, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire He won't be impeached, so please don't use that cop-out.
I believe if the people work hard enough, he and the puppeteer will both be behind bars.

Whether you can continue to run your term out of a jail cell or not is beyond me.

He has 3 years left; that's alot of time for the public to do something.

And with Republicans DeLay and Libby indicted, the right wing is collapsing.

Baby's On Fire
11-14-2005, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
No shit.

I never comment on this subject, as to do so is inviting a visit by the Secret Service.

I'm not advocating it, just asking whether you think he's destroyed the country enough to piss olff a psycho (I mean other than FORD).

Nickdfresh
11-14-2005, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
No, but he will be emasculated...:cool:

Politically speaking of course.;)

Steve Savicki
11-14-2005, 09:02 AM
Hey Baby, what's Canada's take on Bush these days? Are they peeved at him or just laughing at the United States overall about not being able to conduct an election properly?
Or maybe just depressed overall at how the U.S. has... degraded.

Hardrock69
11-14-2005, 09:23 AM
I'm not advocating it, just asking whether you think he's destroyed the country enough to piss olff a psycho (I mean other than FORD).

Anyone who thinks FORD is a psycho is themselves delusional.

And a true psycho will get pissed off enough to kill someone just because they were wearing a red tie that day....or some other equally irrational reason...

Cathedral
11-14-2005, 09:31 AM
You don't know much about psycho's, do ya?
They would be more likely to try based on the type of dog food they feed their pooch than for anything he's done to the country.

Or some other non-sensical idead in their warped bean pods.

But more importantly, only the good Presidents have to worry about assassination.
Bush is safe from that possibility and will ride off into the Texas sunset in january of '09.

And as for Impeachment, that will be determined i reckon.
I've only seen years of accusations and nothing put forth that would warrant his removal from office, or he'd already be gone.
The thing about Lynch Mobs is that they won't settle for anything less than a conviction either.
So the whole idea of "Justice" kind of becomes selective in who actually recieves it, and this i find to be common in the minds of some Democrats.
I believe that if someone is guilty of a crime they should pay the penalty for that crime if their guilt can be proven beyond the shadow of a doubt.
But for those who have no faith in the System of Justice in this country there won't be any result, proven or not, that will please you short of a conviction and some would even call for an execution.
The election in 2000 is a prime example of the lack of faith in most Democrats and their supporters. They cannot accept the outcome of a Constitutional Provision that their own Candidate caused by being selective in his county re-counts.
Right off the bat if he had just said, "I want every Florida vote re-counted" then the burdon to do that in the time frame alloted would fall on Florida. If that deadline isn't met then the state has to vote again.
Gore dicked around and played "Pick and Choose" like any good political puppet would.
But a real Candidate for America would want an accurate snap shot of what the people chose, I would have screamed, "I want the entire state re-counted or a new election" and I wouldn't have settled or dropped my case for any reason until one or both were done.

The country and those in politics look at this shit as a game, something bad happens, turn on the spin machine and convince people what they saw happen didn't really happen...Like Seshmeister once said, "Americans treat politics like a football game", he was correct.

It's like a Super Bowl without Instant Replay. We are conditioned to accept the bad calls and are treated as though we have no right to question them...That isn't America boys and girls, that's Russia, China, North and South Korea...blah blah blah...

What is wrong with people?
Is there something in the water that dried up our gonads to the point that we are the limpest Nation on earth?

Look, you wanna hug a tree and bitch about how we supply our demand for resources YOU fucking SHARE the USAGE of, fine, pick a tree and wait until the enemy gets by us armed bastards, and you can die for your tree.
The world I grew up in died a long time ago, It may have even been dead before i was born, but i've had a good life just the same.

Politicians are the enemy if you ask me. there aren't any making it through that are worth a damn anymore and the ideas for our future are not coming from the left, only attempts to change the past which is why I became a Republican in the first place...they used to be about playing by the rules...neither side does that anymore so by God we are doomed to be eternally fucked in the ass.

Technology actually replaced the need to off a President. the office does not hold the importance as it once did when things could actually be kept "hush hush"...but today if there is something to know we will surely end up knowing it....But un-like the good Baaaa'ing Sheepshitter's grazing in the fields, I'm not willing to accept the bad calls anymore.
If you can no longer think independantly, or act without associating yourself with a group of like-minded folk, then you're a Sheep: Un-cool, a tool, and covered in wool...A Sheep.

I'm no longer a Conservative, they don't exist anymore. I'm not crazy so becoming a Liberal is out of the question.
Hell, I'm not even an Independant, I'm an American who is tired of seeing his homeland attempt to become the World's Daddy....

I heard two Liberal's the other day Bashing Bush and the funny thing is that during the discussion both were sharing views the other didn't agree with. But every time that happened they engaged in a two minute speech that bent and twisted their views from what they originally were to pretend that they actually agreed the whole time...I was amazed at how those two were able to lie to themselves just to conform, it was like a bad episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation where the Borg just assymilated everyone...honestly, it was scary to think that they had voting power.

Cathedral
11-14-2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Hey Baby, what's Canada's take on Bush these days? Are they peeved at him or just laughing at the United States overall about not being able to conduct an election properly?

Be careful there Steve, the degradation in this country cannot be blamed on those in office, it's the people that put them there that are responsible.
You and Me, brother............And that's goes for both Dems and Repubs alike, Government as a whole is corrupt.

But as long as the "little people" keep fighting amongst themselves we're supposed to continue to ignore those facts.

That said, I could give two shits what a Canadian has to say about anything regarding America...

BigBadBrian
11-14-2005, 10:21 AM

No, FORD is not a psycho.

He's just your average garden-variety, off-the-shelf conspiracy theorist nut like yourself.

:gulp:

Hardrock69
11-14-2005, 11:15 AM
Part of a carefully thought-out plan...we deal with reality in this world.

And by calling us names, the sheep can feel safe while living in Neo-Con Fantasy-Land.

Steve Savicki
11-14-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral You and Me, brother............And that's goes for both Dems and Repubs alike, Government as a whole is corrupt.
Tis why the younger generation doesn't vote. Politics have gotten so ugly in their time, they've just accepted, "Whatever happens, happens."

Shame really when they get old and their SS or retirement plan pension is lower than what they expected.

Cathedral
11-14-2005, 12:00 PM
Not voting is just stupid, it's more of the same that got us where we are in the first place, people don't care enough to make a difference.

Steve, if what you stated is the truth then this country is truly dead to what our founding fathers envisioned.

The youth are our future and if they don't care, then we're fucked, period.

Baby's On Fire
11-14-2005, 01:05 PM

And a true psycho will get pissed off enough to kill someone just because they were wearing a red tie that day....or some other equally irrational reason...

I was just giving FORD a little jab in good fun. I think he's quite well educated on the issues (far more than me) but I think he goes WAY OVERBOARD on the conspiracy theories.

I think it's absurd to think BUSH planned on the WTC and orchestrated mass murdrer.

However, the motivation to my thread is exactly that: Do people who have extreme opinions pose a danger to the president. I mean United States Citizens who have a strong view on the issues of IRAQ, New orleans, etc and are disturbed enough to do something crazy?

aAso, do those anonymous people who have influence over the president get nervous now that the truth is leaking out, and wish to protect their anonymity? I don't think the prseditn makes these decisions all on his own, but is influenced by others, some obvious and some probably anonymous.

I mean it to be a legitmate question of everyone's views. I am certainly NOT wishing it to happen nor would I advocate it. I see the passions the issues are raising and I think it's a legitimate concern.

Baby's On Fire
11-14-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Be careful there Steve, the degradation in this country cannot be blamed on those in office, it's the people that put them there that are responsible.
You and Me, brother............And that's goes for both Dems and Repubs alike, Government as a whole is corrupt.

But as long as the "little people" keep fighting amongst themselves we're supposed to continue to ignore those facts.

That said, I could give two shits what a Canadian has to say about anything regarding America...

I'm not sure. I do have my own opinions, but really can't speak for other Canadians. No matter what any of them may think, your president in no worse than our Government. Bush gets more attention because his gogvernment's policies affect the World, Canada is more or less irrlevant to world politics and influence.

My opinion is that Bush is misguided, short-sighted, narrow-viewed and easily influenced (partly due to lack of experience), but I don't think he's "evil" or in any way knew of or orchestrated or endored the WTC "conspiracy".

I do think the Iraq lies are outrageous. In my opinion, they should have taken out Hussein but for REAL reasons. They simply could have said "the guy's evil and kills innocent people, and we're putting a stop to that".

Whether anyone agrees or not, at least it would have been an honest reason.

But that's just me.

Baby's On Fire
11-14-2005, 01:11 PM
You don't know much about psycho's, do ya?
They would be more likely to try based on the type of dog food they feed their pooch than for anything he's done to the country.

Or some other non-sensical idead in their warped bean pods.

But more importantly, only the good Presidents have to worry about assassination.
Bush is safe from that possibility and will ride off into the Texas sunset in january of '09.

And as for Impeachment, that will be determined i reckon.
I've only seen years of accusations and nothing put forth that would warrant his removal from office, or he'd already be gone.
The thing about Lynch Mobs is that they won't settle for anything less than a conviction either.
So the whole idea of "Justice" kind of becomes selective in who actually recieves it, and this i find to be common in the minds of some Democrats.
I believe that if someone is guilty of a crime they should pay the penalty for that crime if their guilt can be proven beyond the shadow of a doubt.
But for those who have no faith in the System of Justice in this country there won't be any result, proven or not, that will please you short of a conviction and some would even call for an execution.
The election in 2000 is a prime example of the lack of faith in most Democrats and their supporters. They cannot accept the outcome of a Constitutional Provision that their own Candidate caused by being selective in his county re-counts.
Right off the bat if he had just said, "I want every Florida vote re-counted" then the burdon to do that in the time frame alloted would fall on Florida. If that deadline isn't met then the state has to vote again.
Gore dicked around and played "Pick and Choose" like any good political puppet would.
But a real Candidate for America would want an accurate snap shot of what the people chose, I would have screamed, "I want the entire state re-counted or a new election" and I wouldn't have settled or dropped my case for any reason until one or both were done.

The country and those in politics look at this shit as a game, something bad happens, turn on the spin machine and convince people what they saw happen didn't really happen...Like Seshmeister once said, "Americans treat politics like a football game", he was correct.

It's like a Super Bowl without Instant Replay. We are conditioned to accept the bad calls and are treated as though we have no right to question them...That isn't America boys and girls, that's Russia, China, North and South Korea...blah blah blah...

What is wrong with people?
Is there something in the water that dried up our gonads to the point that we are the limpest Nation on earth?

Look, you wanna hug a tree and bitch about how we supply our demand for resources YOU fucking SHARE the USAGE of, fine, pick a tree and wait until the enemy gets by us armed bastards, and you can die for your tree.
The world I grew up in died a long time ago, It may have even been dead before i was born, but i've had a good life just the same.

Politicians are the enemy if you ask me. there aren't any making it through that are worth a damn anymore and the ideas for our future are not coming from the left, only attempts to change the past which is why I became a Republican in the first place...they used to be about playing by the rules...neither side does that anymore so by God we are doomed to be eternally fucked in the ass.

Technology actually replaced the need to off a President. the office does not hold the importance as it once did when things could actually be kept "hush hush"...but today if there is something to know we will surely end up knowing it....But un-like the good Baaaa'ing Sheepshitter's grazing in the fields, I'm not willing to accept the bad calls anymore.
If you can no longer think independantly, or act without associating yourself with a group of like-minded folk, then you're a Sheep: Un-cool, a tool, and covered in wool...A Sheep.

I'm no longer a Conservative, they don't exist anymore. I'm not crazy so becoming a Liberal is out of the question.
Hell, I'm not even an Independant, I'm an American who is tired of seeing his homeland attempt to become the World's Daddy....

I heard two Liberal's the other day Bashing Bush and the funny thing is that during the discussion both were sharing views the other didn't agree with. But every time that happened they engaged in a two minute speech that bent and twisted their views from what they originally were to pretend that they actually agreed the whole time...I was amazed at how those two were able to lie to themselves just to conform, it was like a bad episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation where the Borg just assymilated everyone...honestly, it was scary to think that they had voting power.

I meant to ask if someone motivated by their strong ideals contrary to this government's actions would be unstable enough top "sn ap", based on those issues and passions.

I realize that any psycho can do bad things for their own "reasons".

My question could have been more detailed, but I mean can someone be passionate enopugh about the current issues to be stupid about it.

ELVIS
11-14-2005, 01:16 PM
This is a silly topic...

Bush won't be harmed...

Baby's On Fire
11-14-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
This is a silly topic...

Bush won't be harmed...

Why is it "silly?" I'm not saying he will be harmed, I'm saying are there people unbalanced enough to become radicals?

Maybe that would have been a better way to ask the question.

Someone may have thoguht the idea of a lone gunman going after Reagan for no apprent reason, and that's exactly what happened.

ELVIS
11-14-2005, 01:22 PM
are there people unbalanced enough to become radicals?

Sure, but I don't think the political atmosphere is currently being heated to such a point...

Even with all the FORDs out there, they're harmless...

Lazy too...;)

:elvis:

ELVIS
11-14-2005, 01:24 PM
Someone may have thoguht the idea of a lone gunman going after Reagan for no apprent reason, and that's exactly what happened.

BTW, you need to read your posts befor hitting 'submit reply'...

Often, your posts read as if thoughts or words have been left out...

Baby's On Fire
11-14-2005, 01:26 PM
Sure, but I don't think the political atmosphere is currently being heated to such a point...

Even with all the FORDs out there, they're harmless...

Lazy too...;)

Fair enough. I only thought of the topic after rading so many posts of the conspiracists thinking the WTC was mass murder by your Government, etc. The TV news isn't necessarily truly reflective of individual opinion, though sometimes the media likes to portary themselves as such.

People believe that so strongly who knows what religious or political crusader would do something extreme.
I don't live there, so I don't have friends, relatives, etc to take the pulse of the concensus.

Baby's On Fire
11-14-2005, 01:26 PM
BTW, you need to read your posts befor hitting 'submit reply'...

Often, your posts read as if thoughts or words have been left out...

Not to mention the spelling...............I type too fast;)

Phil theStalker
11-14-2005, 01:30 PM
What do you think?

He's destroying the United States to the point of no-repair. Do you think any super-patriot will take him out?

He won't be impeached, so please don't use that cop-out. Give me a serious response.

What do you honestly think are the possibilities of this? Ew yuck, dis is da worst thead i've eva seen..

bush isn't running anything he's a puppet..

LOOK WHO PULLS THE PUPPET'S STRINGS!

it's not even civilized t2o speculate on dis subject..

yoo peeps are disturbed..

like da American West let's just have a big shoot out wit his mmen and drive him outta TOWN!

:spank:

ELVIS
11-14-2005, 01:39 PM
I don't live there, so I don't have friends, relatives, etc to take the pulse of the concensus.

Sometimes this forum (believe it or not) does a pretty good job of representing the 'pulse' of the people...

Steve Savicki
11-14-2005, 02:03 PM
My opinion is that Bush is misguided, short-sighted, narrow-viewed and easily influenced (partly due to lack of experience), but I don't think he's "evil" or in any way knew of or orchestrated or endored the WTC "conspiracy".
I think FORD could make a long rant on this.

FORD
11-14-2005, 02:24 PM
I think FORD could make a long rant on this.

A long rant isn't neccessary. Only two facts are.

1) Al Qaeda, whoever and whatever they are in reality, is a creation of the Bush Criminal Empire, through their terrorist initiative against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan in the 80's.

2) The PNAC manifesto called for a "new Pearl Harbor" as a means of generating public support for an agenda of global fascism, disguised as a "war on terror".

So there is no doubt that the Bush Criminal Empire is responsible for the events of 9-11-01. Only a question about their direct and active involvement in the execution of the events.

This isn't spin, conspiracy, or tinfoil hat. It is simply the cold and ugly truth.

LoungeMachine
11-14-2005, 03:32 PM
This is a silly topic...

Bush won't be harmed...

:rolleyes:

The Great Carnac has spoken........

You now claim to know the future? :rolleyes:

Answer = Sssss Booom Baaaaa

Question = What is the sound of a BushSHEEP exploding?

:D

Angel
11-14-2005, 03:39 PM

I can give you mine. Personally, I hate the bastard.

The damage he has done to Canadian/US relations is UNBELIEVABLE!

We don't give a shit about all the election stuff; but when it comes to trade - we are actively seeking out other trading partners - specifically China and India.

For those of you who don't give a fuck what Canada thinks about the US, you should... We have the largest oil patch in the world, and will not be selling to the US if they don't start following NAFTA regulations.

However, IMO, GW would have to have sex and lie about it on the stand for you guys to even consider impeachment.

ELVIS
11-14-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Personally, I hate the bastard.

You know him personally ??

FORD
11-14-2005, 04:05 PM

However, IMO, GW would have to have sex and lie about it on the stand for you guys to even consider impeachment.

The Busheep would justify that too, just like they did Junior's desertion during the Vietnam War, and his years of cocaine use, while hypocritically slamming Clinton for trying pot in college and getting a student deferment. (Cheney got 5 of em, BTW)

Unless Junior got caught having sex with a man. That might be enough to piss off the religious reich once and for all.

So let's hope Jeff Gannon has a blue dress ;)

LoungeMachine
11-14-2005, 04:26 PM

Yeah.

Just like you know the future :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Steve Savicki
11-14-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral Steve, if what you stated is the truth then this country is truly dead to what our founding fathers envisioned.
The reason Kerry didn't win the election is that he didn't get the younger generation motivated. If he had done so, he would've had more votes.

Angel
11-14-2005, 06:58 PM

Okay, asshole. In my own personal opinion as I cannot speak for an entire nation.

He's an asshole.

ELVIS
11-14-2005, 07:02 PM
So, I'm an asshole and the President of the United States is an asshole...:rolleyes:

You're so fuckin' brilliant...:rolleyes:

What's that you told me a few weeks ago ??

Oh yeah, that Canada has about 200 days worth of oil...

Hahahaha...

Hahahaha...

Hahahahaha...

BigBadBrian
11-14-2005, 08:16 PM

For those of you who don't give a fuck what Canada thinks about the US, you should... We have the largest oil patch in the world, and will not be selling to the US if they don't start following NAFTA regulations.

We'll just roll a few jeeps loaded with Boy Scouts north and secure those oil fields then. I may even get a popgun and have to put that enormous duff of yours in my crosshairs. :D

Cathedral
11-14-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by FORD
The Busheep would justify that too, just like they did Junior's desertion during the Vietnam War, and his years of cocaine use, while hypocritically slamming Clinton for trying pot in college and getting a student deferment. (Cheney got 5 of em, BTW)

Unless Junior got caught having sex with a man. That might be enough to piss off the religious reich once and for all.

So let's hope Jeff Gannon has a blue dress ;)

I never gave Clinton shit for trying pot. I gave him shit for not knowing how to smoke it properly, "I didn't inhale!", then Mr. President, you didn't try pot, you failed at trying pot.

I will admit that my point of view back then was, "If this guy can't even smoke a joint properly I don't want him running the country".

Seriously, it was his failure to get high that makes him look like a dweeb.

Cathedral
11-14-2005, 08:32 PM
I can give you mine. Personally, I hate the bastard.

The damage he has done to Canadian/US relations is UNBELIEVABLE!

We don't give a shit about all the election stuff; but when it comes to trade - we are actively seeking out other trading partners - specifically China and India.

NAFTA and CAFTA should be rescended, and that's all i'm going to say about that shit.

But about your oil patch, do you think you could stop anyone from invading your country should that scenario play out?

My advice to you all if your are going to take a rogue attitude about things is to build your military up to the hilt, you will be needing it to back up all this tough talk.

FORD
11-14-2005, 08:36 PM
I never gave Clinton shit for trying pot. I gave him shit for not knowing how to smoke it properly, "I didn't inhale!", then Mr. President, you didn't try pot, you failed at trying pot.

I will admit that my point of view back then was, "If this guy can't even smoke a joint properly I don't want him running the country".

Seriously, it was his failure to get high that makes him look like a dweeb.

Hey, I myself wish Clinton had answered two questions differently.

The first one was "Hell yes I inhaled, and I enjoyed it".

Second one would have been "Hell yes she swallowed, and she enjoyed it".

Cathedral
11-14-2005, 08:42 PM
Hey, I could have at least respected the honesty and the saving of all the money spent on a useless investigation.

As i have said before, I don't give a shit who he screws, but his shady shit raised questions and investigations reveal dirt... he should have just owned up to it and it would have fizzled itself out.

You know as well as anyone, Ford, that if people get curious about stuff they dig deeper for answers.

He was busted before he lied to uys while shaking that finger at the people like he was Dad or something.
Frankly i was insulted by his assumption that he is smarter than the people and above the law.

ODShowtime
11-14-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
We'll just roll a few jeeps loaded with Boy Scouts north and secure those oil fields then. I may even get a popgun and have to put that enormous duff of yours in my crosshairs. :D

BBB, I didn't know you were in the Boyscouts! :D

Nickdfresh
11-14-2005, 08:49 PM

Sounds like you've been "war-planning" with DONALD RUMSFELD? After all, "you go to war with the boyscouts you have, not the..."

Awe fuck it, you get the idea LOL...

Terry
11-14-2005, 09:34 PM
Will tell you what...

...in terms of not voting, can't say as I blame anyone.

Having the right to vote and then being told to choose between Gore and Bush. or Bush and Kerry...not really that much to choose from.

I voted last pres. election, sure, but wasn't very enthusiastic about it.

ELVIS
11-14-2005, 09:45 PM
You just posting random thoughts ??

Terry
11-14-2005, 09:48 PM
Yup.

Know who was really hot? That Pam Dawber chick from Mork and Mindy...

...wonder whatever happened to her........

ELVIS
11-14-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by FORD

The first one was "Hell yes I inhaled, and I enjoyed it".

Nobody cares about Clinton trying pot...

We have never made that an issue here, although I think his statement regarding weather he inhaled or not, "I tried but I couldn't" is bullshit...

Second one would have been "Hell yes she swallowed, and she enjoyed it".

That's a stupid thing to suggest...

ELVIS
11-14-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Terry

Know who was really hot? That Pam Dawber chick from Mork and Mindy...

http://www.melemarce.com/Miti_passati/Immagini/Pam_Dawber_Mindy_dopo2.jpg

Terry
11-15-2005, 06:30 PM
http://www.melemarce.com/Miti_passati/Immagini/Pam_Dawber_Mindy_dopo2.jpg

Shazbot! What happened to her? Orson will surely be displeased...

...she's got crazy eyes

Angel
11-15-2005, 07:09 PM

Like I've said before, come in February. It's nice and warm. But leave your guns behind, we much prefer hand to hand combat. :D

Angel
11-15-2005, 07:18 PM
NAFTA and CAFTA should be rescended, and that's all i'm going to say about that shit.

But about your oil patch, do you think you could stop anyone from invading your country should that scenario play out?

My advice to you all if your are going to take a rogue attitude about things is to build your military up to the hilt, you will be needing it to back up all this tough talk.

You won't find us disagreeing on the NAFTA thing, after all, we play by the rules. While we're on the subject, you can write us a cheque for 4.8 billion any day!

We are only at risk of being invaded by one country, and we are too good of allies for that - I think. ;) If you were to invade us, you would lose ALL your allies, and the USA would be up against the ENTIRE WORLD.

To be honest, due to the rapidly growing "Anti-American" sentiment up here, the biggest North American worry right now should be a terrorist attack against the United States being launched from Canada. Unless something drastic happens to improve our relations we're ALL at risk. Right now, we talk with our Arab neighbours about how much we mutually dislike US policy/government.

The only "tough talk" our government is making is to tell you that if you refuse to follow law, we'll sell our goods elsewhere. If you think that is justification for war...

Baby's On Fire
11-15-2005, 07:21 PM
We are only at risk of being invaded by one country, and we are too good of allies for that - I think. ;) If you were to invade us, you would lose ALL your allies, and the USA would be up against the ENTIRE WORLD.

To be honest, due to the rapidly growing "Anti-American" sentiment up here, the biggest North American worry right now should be a terrorist attack against the United States being launched from Canada. Unless something drastic happens to improve our relations we're ALL at risk. Right now, we talk with our Arab neighbours about how much we mutually dislike US policy/government.

The only "tough talk" our government is making is to tell you that if you refuse to follow law, we'll sell our goods elsewhere. If you think that is justification for war...

He does...........he's a typical American RED NECK TOUGH GUY behind his keyboard. The US military can't even beat the fucking Iraqi's.....................yeah we should be scared.

And the militray people themselves, who JOINED THE FUCKING MILITARY, cry to mommy that they're at war.

ODShowtime
11-15-2005, 07:34 PM
The US military can't even beat the fucking Iraqi's.....................yeah we should be scared.

Excuse me, we could fucking melt that entire flea-bitten country off the map if we pleased. What we can't do is offer a viable political solution to their 3 axis system.

That was a stupid comment from someone who was showing promise.