PDA

View Full Version : Woman, 37, marries 15-year-old in Georgia.

Steve Savicki
11-16-2005, 10:04 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/14/georgia.molest.case.ap/?section=cnn_us

bueno bob
11-16-2005, 10:13 AM
She looks like ten miles of bad road behind her...which means she was probably a pretty good lay.

Steve Savicki
11-16-2005, 10:54 AM
You think she only looks 27?

Matt White
11-16-2005, 10:59 AM
He's been knocking the cob-webs outta her!!!

bueno bob
11-16-2005, 11:00 AM
lol...but she's been through hard living since she was 27, at least. Probably fucks like an animal.

Lucky kid.

DavidLeeNatra
11-16-2005, 11:07 AM
isn't that normal in larbo-redneck-country? Isn't she supposed to be his aunt or sister or something?

bueno bob
11-16-2005, 11:46 AM
Yeah.

Odds are, the 15 year old in question that his Aunt is fucking IS Larbo, as well...

WARF
11-16-2005, 11:55 AM
hardrock69 and fab tied the knot?!?!

bueno bob
11-16-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by WARF

Egads!! :eek:

And I wasn't invited??? :confused:

Cathedral
11-16-2005, 12:52 PM
Big Fucking Deal!
In my parents generation it was common practice for people to get married around 14 or 15 years of age.

I think puberty dictates when someone becomes an adult so if they want to get married, let them.
People mature at different rates so putting a standardized age on marriage is too much like an invasion of privacy to me.

Rape is one thing, two willing participants is another and it shouldn't be anyone's business if they truly are in love.

bueno bob
11-16-2005, 01:25 PM
Why, oh why wasn't I propositioned when I was 15?!?!?! :mad:

All I've got to fall back on is a little child molestation my substitute teacher gave me when I was in 5th grade - which I actually remember quite fondly...I believe that's where my love of large boobies came into play :D

The Scatologist
11-16-2005, 01:55 PM
Cathedral, let's say in 10 years, you got a daughter. Then when she's 14, I, who would be around 44 by then, seduce your daughter and then we elope and get married.

Yes Cathedral, your comments are so fucking smart.

Really, they are.

Because a 15 old is truely able to have gone through enough life experiences to understand what love is.

The Scatologist
11-16-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Why, oh why wasn't I propositioned when I was 15?!?!?! :mad:

All I've got to fall back on is a little child molestation my substitute teacher gave me when I was in 5th grade - which I actually remember quite fondly...I believe that's where my love of large boobies came into play :D

Oh, you still remember me:o

Wanna play teacher and student?:D

bueno bob
11-16-2005, 01:57 PM
Here's the real question:

Is there a difference in maturity between 15 year old girls and 15 year old boys? Sexual maturity, knowledge of what's actually going on, etc...

This should be interesting.

bueno bob
11-16-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
Oh, you still remember me:o

Wanna play teacher and student?:D

Depends - are your tits still huge? They were FUCKING FABULOUS back when I was a wee lad, I recall! :D

MERRYKISSMASS2U
11-16-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
isn't that normal in larbo-redneck-country? Isn't she supposed to be his aunt or sister or something?

natra i think your sig is funny as hell

Jérôme Frenchise
11-16-2005, 02:54 PM
Dirty brat, :mad: stealing our women. Grrr dirty brat! :mad:

MERRYKISSMASS2U
11-16-2005, 02:56 PM
dude she may fuck good and all that, but he is going to fuck up his future if he gets her pregnant. its pretty sad.

DavidLeeNatra
11-16-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
natra i think your sig is funny as hell

so do I...some people don't :D

Steve Savicki
11-16-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by WARF
How does Hard Rock fit into this?:confused:

ELVIS
11-16-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob

Is there a difference in maturity between 15 year old girls and 15 year old boys?

15 year old girls are way more mature than 15 year old boys, in general...

But kids are all over the map...

I work with the youth at church and some 15 year old boys and girls can handle a high level of responsibility, even some 13 year olds...

We have some that are 21 and act like 12 year olds...

Cathedral
11-16-2005, 05:49 PM
Cathedral, let's say in 10 years, you got a daughter. Then when she's 14, I, who would be around 44 by then, seduce your daughter and then we elope and get married.

Yes Cathedral, your comments are so fucking smart.

Really, they are.

Because a 15 old is truely able to have gone through enough life experiences to understand what love is.

I do have a daughter, she's 10, and i'd shove the barrel of my brand new Mossberg 590a1 up your ass and blow your insides all over the cieling for touching my daughter.

If the genders were reversed in this story my opinion would be different because i have a double standard about stuff like this.

My mother was married at 14, but it also depends on the circumstances also.

Yeah, I'm a hypocrite on this one, sue me.

DavidLeeNatra
11-16-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I do have a daughter, she's 10, and i'd shove the barrel of my brand new Mossberg 590a1 up your ass and blow your insides all over the cieling for touching my daughter.

;)

rustoffa
11-16-2005, 08:06 PM
The interviews with the kids grandmother have been priceless. "wha didn't y'all use a condom for chrise sakes?"

"She went and told me she wuz allergic to latex."

Dr. Love
11-16-2005, 08:33 PM
Sheesh. If I knew the kid, I'd do what my dad did when he found out I was having sex with my girlfriend at the time.

Go give him a high-five.

Cathedral
11-16-2005, 11:51 PM
Truth is, when i was 16 my girflfriends Dad threw her out of the house and she moved in with us, she was 15, and we stayed together in my room every night until she went psycho over me "talking" to another girl at work.

She left all kinds of suicide notes all over the house, under ashtrays on top and under everything...It's why i hate post-it notes.

Then the first night i slept on the couch downstairs my T/A got broken into and my SuperTuner III was ripped completely out of my dash. (my room was overlooking the carport and being downstairs i didn't hear shit or someone would have gone home with buckshot in their ass)

We walked out the next morning to go to school and she pissed me off by saying the obvious, "Someone broke into your car"...I exploded on her with, "No shit, what tipped you off you stupid crazy bitch, the busted window or the door hanging wide open?"

I told her she was going home to Daddy after school and when he refused i told him i'd report him for abandoning a minor, lol, he didn't argue anymore and took her Hefty full of clothes right out of my hands.

I have a knack for picking fine looking psycho ho's, but she took the cake.
Hell, she was a dead fuck too, she just stares at you while her head bobbed up and down...It was strange.

It amazes me how many forgotten memories this site brings back, and i don't even know why this one did, lmmfao.

The Scatologist
11-17-2005, 12:27 AM
Well Cathedral, don't come crying to me, when one day, if your daughter turns 15 and then runs off with a 37 year old man. She will have a excuse too.

It will be, but Daddy, you said it was O.K. for a 15 year old to have sex with a 37 year old!

If you use your argument about girls being different then boys, then she will just see you as a moron, and probably run off to some foreign country and elope or some shit.

Anonymous
11-17-2005, 12:27 AM
Looking at her pic, I believe Bob's right... that woman must fuck like hell! I bet she takes it EVERYWHERE! I bet she swallows! I bet she...

Excuse me peeps, I'm having a hard-on.

Cheers! :bottle:

Steve Savicki
11-17-2005, 06:38 AM
Good Lord, I didn't know this thread would go to the extreme LOL!

Cathedral
11-17-2005, 09:18 AM
Well Cathedral, don't come crying to me, when one day, if your daughter turns 15 and then runs off with a 37 year old man. She will have a excuse too.

It will be, but Daddy, you said it was O.K. for a 15 year old to have sex with a 37 year old!

If you use your argument about girls being different then boys, then she will just see you as a moron, and probably run off to some foreign country and elope or some shit.

Come crying to you?
Why on earth would i do that?

Ya see man, the difference between my daughters and the kids that are typically in these types of stories is the way they were raised.
That boy clearly doesn't have what I would call a good home life and his parents are dumber than wood, so he has apparently not been raised with any morals nor does he have any common sense.

My daughters on the other hand were raised to be accountable for their actions, and though yes, there is always the possibility kids will rebel and turn against the parent, I know from being a major disciplinary problem myself how NOT to confront that.

I'm 99.9% confident that i have installed everything they needed to make the best decisions possible through life and problems of this nature will not happen. but also understand that I take nothing for granted, I learned that the hard way.

Also keep in mind that i was very influential over the boys my oldest was involved with before she left us. I made it perfectly clear to them what i expected and what i would do to them if they disrespected me or my daughter by thinking of her as a personal plaything.
And believe me, i lay down a line that any horny boy i have ever encountered was far too afraid to cross, and I mean business when it comes to my kids, believe that.

I have been very successful in controlling the influences in my children's lives, I never just let them run off to do whatever and as i already stated they know there are conseqences for all of their actions.

I cannot predict the future for my baby, but we have been through a ton together and this kid is amazing in her ability to make the right choice, for which i get on my knees and thank God for daily. she wants to be like her big sister, and she was also a model child.

What it all boils down to, Scat, is the parents and how much they either do or don't care about their kids. If you don't discipline them from day one firmly but fairly, you can expect problems when they get older.

That said, I believe i am prepared to deal with anything life throws at me. I haven't broken down yet, and the last 20 years have been a roller coaster i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

Roth On!

Susie Q
11-17-2005, 09:38 AM

Ya see man, the difference between my daughters and the kids that are typically in these types of stories is the way they were raised.

I'm 99.9% confident that i have installed everything they needed to make the best decisions possible through life and problems of this nature will not happen. but also understand that I take nothing for granted, I learned that the hard way.

AMEN TO THAT CAT!!

I cannot predict the future for my baby, but we have been through a ton together and this kid is amazing in her ability to make the right choice, for which i get on my knees and thank God for daily. she wants to be like her big sister, and she was also a model child.

THAT paragraph was inspirational.....

What it all boils down to, Scat, is the parents and how much they either do or don't care about their kids. If you don't discipline them from day one firmly but fairly, you can expect problems when they get older.

This is totally true...

Now for the rest of my opinion. I think it is messed up at an early age to decide to get married. When people back in time were married at a young age, they were much more mature. Now a days, its all about Nintendo, Cell Phones, and what do you got for me. Kids on the majority don't know what responsibility is, what commitment is, what nurturing is, even what true love is. Kids are soft soaped now a days. Everything is just handed to them. They wouldn't know hard work if it slapped them in the face. Plow a field, make all home made foods, make your clothing, all the little house on the prairie stuff...ya know? Walk a mile to get to a general store. THEN go to school, etc.

Kids would drop if there wasn't the McDonalds and Video games.

Ozzy Fudd
11-17-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
The interviews with the kids grandmother have been priceless. "wha didn't y'all use a condom for chrise sakes?"

"She went and told me she wuz allergic to latex."

LMMFAO you fuckin kill me dude:D

Susie Q
11-17-2005, 09:57 AM
Hey Fudd....come over for Coffee this mornin' :D

Ozzy Fudd
11-17-2005, 10:11 AM
Shhh i supposed ta be cleaning out the junk while the little woman is at school . really i am on a coffee break and got to get back to Business. i will get over later when she gets home .big test for the Future DR Kelly today.

Susie Q
11-17-2005, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
Shhh i supposed ta be cleaning out the junk while the little woman is at school . really i am on a coffee break and got to get back to Business. i will get over later when she gets home .big test for the Future DR Kelly today.

Well...I'm workin', answering phones, emails, etc. But in 'tween we can shoot the shit n' stuff! :) I'll call ya in a bit.

Cathedral
11-17-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Susie Q
AMEN TO THAT CAT!!
Now for the rest of my opinion. I think it is messed up at an early age to decide to get married. When people back in time were married at a young age, they were much more mature. Now a days, its all about Nintendo, Cell Phones, and what do you got for me. Kids on the majority don't know what responsibility is, what commitment is, what nurturing is, even what true love is. Kids are soft soaped now a days. Everything is just handed to them. They wouldn't know hard work if it slapped them in the face. Plow a field, make all home made foods, make your clothing, all the little house on the prairie stuff...ya know? Walk a mile to get to a general store. THEN go to school, etc.

Kids would drop if there wasn't the McDonalds and Video games.

You made me realize something with this post, Suzie, and it alters my view in my first post.
Kids today are spoiled and immature, none of those live in MY home though, lol.
So i based my opinion on what my own kids maturity level is, that was wrong.
As you said, the culture has changed and kids today don't understand many things earlier generations had no choice but to understand, life isn't handed to you on a silver platter.
Until i was 8 years old i was using an outhouse to go potty for crying out loud. it was a bitch to get an urge to pee in the middle of the night and during winter. Imagine celebrating the installation of indoor plumbing, that was like winning the lottery, lol.

Some kids never grow up, just ask the 30 year old guy who owns his own PS2 and works for the local pizza joint and is content to never achieve anything more.

That guy is not for my daughter, lol.

I think i allowed myself to be soft on this 37 year old marrying a 15
year old because after getting some insight on the parents, he may just be better off with the 37 year old.

If it is all based on sex it won't last long and he will learn a valuable lesson about life and love.

I dunno, now i'm all confused, thanks Suzie! lmmfao.

Maybe there isn't a common brush to use on this, maybe it should be judged case by case?

I dunno, all i do know is that my shotgun is always loaded... :)

Susie Q
11-17-2005, 10:49 AM
You made me realize something with this post, Suzie, and it alters my view in my first post.
Kids today are spoiled and immature, none of those live in MY home though, lol.
So i based my opinion on what my own kids maturity level is, that was wrong.
As you said, the culture has changed and kids today don't understand many things earlier generations had no choice but to understand, life isn't handed to you on a silver platter.
Until i was 8 years old i was using an outhouse to go potty for crying out loud. it was a bitch to get an urge to pee in the middle of the night and during winter. Imagine celebrating the installation of indoor plumbing, that was like winning the lottery, lol.

Some kids never grow up, just ask the 30 year old guy who owns his own PS2 and works for the local pizza joint and is content to never achieve anything more.

That guy is not for my daughter, lol.

I think i allowed myself to be soft on this 37 year old marrying a 15
year old because after getting some insight on the parents, he may just be better off with the 37 year old.

If it is all based on sex it won't last long and he will learn a valuable lesson about life and love.

I dunno, now i'm all confused, thanks Suzie! lmmfao.

Maybe there isn't a common brush to use on this, maybe it should be judged case by case?

I dunno, all i do know is that my shotgun is always loaded... :)

Good to keep ya grounded there Cat. ;) LOL

I'll borrow your shotgun in a few years myself ;)

We just have to pray we raised our kids smart enough, strong enough, kind enough, and yet gentle enough.

One mistake and we fuck them up forever. Always on my brain, I'll tell ya. I have made some stupid mistakes and hope they don't suffer for it in the long run. All I know is that I am their constant, and with that, there is security.

I said this before..."I'll bleed for my children." I mean it, completely.

Cathedral
11-17-2005, 11:27 AM
The thing parents need to remember most of all is that their kids need them to be parents, and not their friends.

If you don't steer them in the right direction they will not find it on their own because society will show them a different path.

The object is to give them the tools to know which path is the one they should be on.
If you fail them in this regard it will affect them for life.

The Scatologist
11-18-2005, 04:51 PM
Well I for one, think the most important thing for any parent to realize, is that they are not perfect, and NO ONE raises their kid perfectly. In fact, one of the worst things a parent can do, is to never admit they make mistakes.

Also, with the rise in feminist sensibilities these days, it is very possible that your daughter WILL rebel against you, and run off with a much older guy, (or woman :D)

Remember Cat, you're not the only one "raising" your daughter.

Kids learn from the enviroment too. That's why we have all these dumbass wannabe gangsta kids these days.

Most kids rebel against their parents around ages 15-16 in some way anyway.

The main reason most kids rebel, is because of all the contradictory statements that parents make.

The way kids come out of this stage, is when they realise that parents are human too, and not perfect beings.

To say that you're absolutely sure that your kid will turn out perfect because of the way you raised them, may be a folly on your part. After all, even if say, two brothers are raised the exact same way, one may turn out to be a pretty good kid, while the other turns out to be a total screw-up. Oh, and it DOES happen. All the time.

Dr. Love
11-18-2005, 07:18 PM
You're very ... opinionated ... on this subject for 20 years old.

Diamondjimi
11-18-2005, 07:49 PM
Goddamn , if that broad was my teacher when I was 15 I'd would
nail her too !
Wearing a rubber of course !

Cathedral
11-18-2005, 11:49 PM
Well I for one, think the most important thing for any parent to realize, is that they are not perfect, and NO ONE raises their kid perfectly. In fact, one of the worst things a parent can do, is to never admit they make mistakes.

Also, with the rise in feminist sensibilities these days, it is very possible that your daughter WILL rebel against you, and run off with a much older guy, (or woman :D)

Remember Cat, you're not the only one "raising" your daughter.

Kids learn from the enviroment too. That's why we have all these dumbass wannabe gangsta kids these days.

Most kids rebel against their parents around ages 15-16 in some way anyway.

The main reason most kids rebel, is because of all the contradictory statements that parents make.

The way kids come out of this stage, is when they realise that parents are human too, and not perfect beings.

To say that you're absolutely sure that your kid will turn out perfect because of the way you raised them, may be a folly on your part. After all, even if say, two brothers are raised the exact same way, one may turn out to be a pretty good kid, while the other turns out to be a total screw-up. Oh, and it DOES happen. All the time.

You'r posting to the choir, bro!
I'm not a perfect parent, and i am never too full of myself to admit making mistakes.
By the way, I never said I was perfect in that respect anyway, but i do a hell of a lot more for my kids than 90% of the people in my own neighborhood who rarely know where their kids are until the sun starts going down.
In fact, there is only one other parent on this street that works with me to oversee whats going on around them, and we watch the other kids too, whether their parents like it or not.

canadiandlrgirl
11-19-2005, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/14/georgia.molest.case.ap/?section=cnn_us
that's just plain wrong:eek:

canadiandlrgirl
11-19-2005, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
He's been knocking the cob-webs outta her!!!
LMAO:D
that's a good one babe:p

bueno bob
11-19-2005, 11:44 AM
Well, on the flip side, I am the perfect parent, and all three of my kids are turning out to be BADDDDD ASSSSSS, just like their old man.

Yay on me.

The Scatologist
11-19-2005, 07:12 PM
Are they strong in the force?

MERRYKISSMASS2U
11-19-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
You're very ... opinionated ... on this subject for 20 years old.

I agree... 20 years old is also too old to be considered a "teenage douchebag" as well.