PDA

View Full Version : Amazing stoopid useless trivia facts about dishere world

Hardrock69
11-17-2005, 11:40 PM
IN China (general background here....) peeps be like killin' each other to get a spot at a University....ANY university....it has been that way for years now.
So I saw this on CNN yesterday....

Every year, 350,000 engineers graduate from college in China.

And look at the state of our fucking educational system.

Here in Gnashville, the head of the school board wants to cut 3-400 teachers' jobs and close down a bunch of schools next year.

Ok so why is it he needs to cut 25 MILLION fucking dollars out of next year's budget? How has he been fucking up while in office, so that suddenly he has to single-handedly try to destroy the Metro school system?

Motherfucker....

Ok Stoopid Item # 2....I saw this on a History Channel documentary on the Russian Mafia about 30 minutes ago.

A segment was dealing with smuggling alcohol INTO Russia, and one of the facts being drilled into my head by the boring monologueist was this:

The Average Russian consumes 6-12 gallons of vodka per year.

WTF????

It is no wonder The Russian Mafia is able to run things....everybody is fucking bombed out of their skull half the time......

Yeah I know...that is just a generalized B.S. statement. More likely that 70% of the consumption of vodka is probably by former Commie bastards who are drinking themselves into a grave of bitterness because they no longer have total dominance over the population at large...

:D

Stoopid Trivia bit #3: I saw this earlier on a documetary about the History Of Alaska.....

It seems that Japan actually invaded the Untied States with foot soldiers in WWII.

They attacked and captured two of the Aleutian Islands before they were stopped.

Don't recall the names of the islands, but if you are that interested, there is no way in hell their would NOT be a complete history somewhere on the Internet haha...but I digress.

So The U.S. initially sent a force of 10,000 men supplied for 3 days (the analysts predicted it would only take 3 days.....those fucking pencil pushers..they never had to go fight Japaneses Warriors before).
:rolleyes:

Ended up taking 2 weeks to defeat the enemy. There were only 20-30 Japanese who survived.

Towards the end, the last remaining 800 Japs decided to charge the American line. The U.S. troops mowed 300 of them down with machine gun fire.

The other 500 then retreated, and committed mass suicide rather than be captured or admit defeat.

There were 5,000 remaining on the last island in the chain, and the Americans landed 35,000 murder motherfuckers to wipe their fucking asses out....only to find that the Jap Navy had secretly removed all the troops from the island...and the fucking pussies ran back to Japan....

Well, so ya learn something every day.

Was always under the impression that the only real Japanese attack on the U.S. came when a Jap vessel of some kind shelled a military outpost on the shores of Oregon.

Guess that was the only enemy action on the "Continental" U.S.

Man Alaska would be a grate place to live if it was down somewhere about where L.A. is located....I would not be able to handle the cold if I tried to live up there now....

blah blah blah.

Millermoos
11-21-2005, 08:20 AM
I don't buy anything that has been made in China. They have an appalling human rights record and they are communist and many politicians seem to have forgotten this . China is the real monster in the world. Over here in England everything is made in China my country is far to dependent on them for clothing and other goods and what this means is the jobs go over there not to the people over here. I don't buy their stuff I rather support my country or other European countries such as Spain, France and Italy that are still making cloth locally in their own country helping their own people.
By the way do things still get made in the USA or is it like over here?

Here in Gnashville, the head of the school board wants to cut 3-400 teachers' jobs and close down a bunch of schools next year.

I think this is terrible.

Why are they doing this? Are they crazy?
Millermoos

Nickdfresh
11-21-2005, 08:37 AM
One of the Alaskan Islands invaded was Kiska. The JAPANESE attack was a diversion to draw US attention away from more important targets in ther Southern Pacific. The occupation of the islands was largely useless, there was nothing of importance on either.

On interesting thing I have seen on this was that the US (then ARMY) Air Force fought a long and protracted, and very difficult due to the cold, campaign from Alaska to attack Japaese shipping, and prevent any real invasion of Alaska....

Hardrock69
11-21-2005, 09:37 AM
Well, according to the documentary Japan invaded the Aleutians for that very reason....the very last island on the chain is only 1,000 miles from Japan, and they wanted to prevent us from using the island as a base of operations...so there WAS a valid reason for them to attack, and the island WAS of strategic importance.

I mean, come on! What if we had allowed them to establish a base in the Aleutians? As deluded as they were, how long do you think it would have been befoire they tried to invade the continent?

Stupid fuckers, it is our fucking country....did they somehow think we would not drive them off the island?

Kinda like Richard Pryor once said.....

"All those motherfuckers ever saw was white folks in California kicking back...they never saw those white folks they keep chained under the porch in Alabama..."

:D