PDA

View Full Version : C.C. DeVille got robbed! wtf!!!

mako_kimura
11-20-2005, 06:17 PM
Did anyone here about C.C. Deville getting 30 guitars and amps stolen? Well, if ya didn't here's the lowdown: he was "on business" for 30 days, came home, and found his home broken into and 30 guitars and amps stolen. feel free to post comments or info on the missing stuff.

WARF
11-20-2005, 06:29 PM
Who cares.
He doesn't know who to the play the instrument anyways.

saint
11-20-2005, 06:34 PM
If the thief only could find Mick Marsīs trailer....

MERRYKISSMASS2U
11-20-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by mako_kimura
Did anyone here about C.C. Deville getting 30 guitars and amps stolen? Well, if ya didn't here's the lowdown: he was "on business" for 30 days, came home, and found his home broken into and 30 guitars and amps stolen. feel free to post comments or info on the missing stuff.

he couldnt play it anyway... a sad loss to music indeed.
Originally posted by saint

that creep can barely walk!
hail motley :killer:

mako_kimura
11-20-2005, 08:37 PM
Wow......people hate Poison around here. In my opinion, C.C.'s a genious

FORD
11-20-2005, 08:59 PM
Can they legally prohibit him from buying any more guitars?

Nickdfresh
11-20-2005, 09:07 PM
I hate POISON. But I will acknowledge that CC was a decent enough guitarist. As a shredder, he was light years ahead of the likes of MICK MARS...

canadiandlrgirl
11-20-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by mako_kimura
Wow......people hate Poison around here. In my opinion, C.C.'s a genious
I fuckin' can't stand them!

canadiandlrgirl
11-20-2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by saint
LMFAO:D

PHOENIX
11-20-2005, 09:46 PM
I did a thread about this 2-3 weeks ago.

Maybe you should be checking out the House of Music forum.

LoungeMachine
11-21-2005, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by WARF
Who cares.
He doesn't know who to the play the instrument anyways.

:rolleyes:

Really.

Actually, the guy is a fantastic musician who just happened to end up in a shitty band that ended up selling millions.

Say they sucked as songwriters, and looked like $3 hookers, but CC is a classically trained guitarist who can "play the instrument" better than most in here, that's for damn sure.

How are your chops? :cool:

LoungeMachine
11-21-2005, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by PHOENIX
I did a thread about this 2-3 weeks ago.

Maybe you should be checking out the House of Music forum.

A dupe Poison thread?

LMMFAO :D

What were the odds?

Diamondjimi
11-21-2005, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Say they sucked as songwriters, and looked like $3 hookers, but CC is a classically trained guitarist who can "play the instrument" better than most in here, that's for damn sure.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah , and Bret Michaels is the new singer for Van Halen ! LOL !!!

Golden AWe
11-21-2005, 01:40 AM
I AM IMMORTAL!!!

DrMaddVibe
11-21-2005, 06:26 AM
I wouldn't really call this "robbery"...more like...long term suspension for past transgressions.

saint
11-21-2005, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Really.

Actually, the guy is a fantastic musician who just happened to end up in a shitty band that ended up selling millions.

I never really got past the fact that he played in a shitty band with songwriters that sucked, so I never listened to Poison, but I would really like to make my own opinion about said guitar player. Just so I don’t have to sit through a lot of really bad songs to find out how C.C. is as a guitar player, could you please point out a few that really does him justice?;)

NATEDOG001976
11-21-2005, 06:55 AM
CC is no Eddie, but Poison was pretty good in concert last time I saw them. I went to see Vince Neil with Poison, but after I saw Poison I was impressed.