restored. In the birth of this child we know the promise of our own

spiritual rebirth.

This rich spiritual companion will accompany you like a beloved friend

through the four weeks of Adven with poignant scriptural reflections for

each day of the season. You will also find a wealth of meditative

prayers, essays, poetry, an examination of conscience, and a unique

feature: the Advent Stations. If you long for the nearness of God in

your life, this invaluable little booklet promises to bring your ever

closer to the one who promised: "I will be with you always" (Mt 28:20)

Katydid
11-21-2005, 08:06 AM
She Gives Us Time

She is wise
who gives us time
to mingle water
with the wine,
to seek the eyes
that face the blind,
to love the Word
that wakes the rhyme.

She is wise
who gives us time
to trace our faith's
unbroken line,
to make the way
for grace to climb,
to sight the star
and heed the sign.

She is wise
who gives us time
to travel space
a child to find.

RITA A. FLANSBURG-SIMMONDS

flappo
11-21-2005, 08:14 AM
post this in non

i need something to delete

Katydid
11-21-2005, 08:14 AM
EDITORIAL
Father Peter John Cameron, O.P.
WHENEVER WE ATTEND A WEDDING, a graduation, or a First Communion, something happens to us. The new beginning that we witness in the life of the person we go to honor makes us reflect on the status of our own situation. It makes us wonder about the meaning of our life - where we're at and where we're going. We realize we need occasions like these.

For what these events introduce into our lives is NEWNESS, and the satisfaction of that newness fills us with a desire to experience it always. Is that possible? deep down we are certain that we HAVE BEEN MADE for this newness. This promise of newness, of fresh beginnings leading to a supremely happy ending is identical with the very purpose of our life.

Something inside us fights against whatever cynicism we may feel. "The human desires for joy," wrote Saint Thomas Aquinas, "is stronger than the fear of sadness."

But the NEWNESS is not something we can concoct. Like life's momentous events, the newness we need must come to us an an Event. The newness idential with our meaning CAN happen always; it does.

For that NEWNESS has a human face: JESUS CHRIST> The event of the Incarnation addresses all our worry and wonder about life's meaning. We live the season of Advent letting our llives be determined "by the continual newness that sets us in the eternal" (Lugi Giussani).

flappo
11-21-2005, 08:15 AM
you daft old bat

Katydid
11-21-2005, 08:20 AM
Advent and Christmas in Spanish-Speaking Lands

James Monti

The touching Spanish Christmas carol, LA VIRGEN LAVE PANALES, tells of the Blessed Virgin Mary washing the Christ Child's swaddling clothes as "little brids sing." the Advent and Christmas customs of Spain and Latin America are permeated with a tender devotion to the Holy Family, manifested by the most cherished Christmas furnishing in Hispanic homes, the che`che, known by the Spanish name, NACIMIENTO. The Spanish have loved their cre`ches for centuries. Late medieval accounts tell of a huge nativity diorama erected in the sanctuary of Valencia's cathedral, streching fromt he choir to the pulpit. In contemporary Spain, the family NACIMIENTO is made in the form of a cave fashioned with cork bark, aforned with moss, ivy, and holly. The manager with its clay or wooden figures of the Holy Family is set in an expensive landscape of desert and palm groves, dotted with windmills and castles.

Katydid
11-21-2005, 08:28 AM
Posadas
In Mexico, the family Nacimiento needs to be ready by the night of December 16, as it is the centerpiece of a distinctively Latin American Advent tradition, the POSADAS. In the late 16th. century, Augustinian missionaries in the Mexican village of Acolnman introduced the custom of the Posadas ("inns"), a novena for the last nine days fo Advent commemorating the journey of Mary and Joseph from Nazareth to Bethlehem. In 1587 the Augustinians' superior in Acolnman obtained for Mexico a papal decree authorizing a sereis of nine votive. Masses from December 16 to Decembe 24 to be celebrated in the church vestibules. During the novena, dramatic representations of the nativity also took place in the vestibules, enacted apart from, but in association with, the novena Masses. In the years that followed, the novena Masses, known as the MISAS DE AGUINALDO ("Masses of the Christmas Gift"), continued in the churches, celebrated around five in the morning, while the associated dramatic representations, the POSADAS, shifted into the homes ofthe Mexican faithful. The Aguinaldo Masses also become popular elsewhere in Latin America. It is the custom in some places to wake the people for these early morning Masses by sending through the streets a small band to play Christmas carols about half an hour beforehand.

Katydid
11-21-2005, 08:41 AM
Pin~ata
The Posadas takes place each evening from December 16 to December 24. The family assembles in the living room or a parlor, where the Nacimiento rests upon a small altar adorned with pine brances and moss. The Father leads the family in reciting a rosary in which each decade ends with the singing of a hymn to Jesus and Mary. Most of the family then embarks upon a candlelight procession through the home, led by two of the children carrying the cre`che statues of Mary and Joseph. Two or three of the family remain in the living room to recite the litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary, while those in the procession respond from afar to each versicle, "PRAY FOR US." The procession, a symbolic reenactment of the Holy Family's search for shelter in Bethlehem, makes a stop at the door of each room in the house, asking to be admitted. Only the last door opens to them, the door to the room where the procession began.

Upon re-entering the room, the children place the two statues in the Nacimiento, and concluding hymns are sung. Afterwards, all of the children take turns striking a colorful hollow clay figurine filled with sweets, hung from the ceiling. The Pin`ata. The Pin`ata was originally a medieval Italian custom of Lent for the first Sunday after Ash Wednesday, spreading later to Spain. The Spanish missionaries who brought the Pin`ata to Mexico imparted to it a catechetical significance. The tinsel-adorned clay figureines itself represents the world with its deceits and vanities. The blindfold worn by the participants symbolize faith, and the stick for striking the Pin`ata represents the power of virtue that shatters the world's deceptive pleasures , thereby disseminating truth and other spiritual gifts, which are won by faith and perseverance.

On the ninth and final evening of the Posadas novena, the family procession takes place shortly before Christmas midnight Mass. A figure of the infant Jesus is added to the procession this night, carried by a young boy of the family, and place dby him in the crib of the Nacimiento at the conclusion.

Katydid
11-21-2005, 08:52 AM
Noche Buena
In Spain and Latin America, Christmas Eve is known as NOCHE BUENA, the "GOOD NIGHT." In the American southwest, this night is illuminated by rows of special lights outside the people'shomes, the LUMINARIAS, candles mounted in sand-filled paper lanterns, so as to light the way for the Christ Child. Midnight Mass is known as the MISA DEL GALLO, the "Mass of the COCK," a title derived from the early medieval custom of celebrating this mass around the hour of "COCKCROW" (3:00 a.m.). In New Mexico, the faithful would come forward after Mass to kiss the feet of a statue of the Christ Child held by the parish priest.

The idea of a Christmas dramatization of the shepherd's visit to the manger, traceable to 12th. century France, had come to Spain by the 14th. century, appearing first in a breviary of Toledo, with altar boys cast as the shepherds. Mexico's popular Christmas dramas, LOS PASTORES ("THE SHEPHERDS"), were introduced soon after the first missionaries arrived. In 1527 the earliest known Mexican Christmas play was presented in Cuernavaca. The Jesuits, who came to Mexican LOS PASTORES. In their fully developed form, these plays depict the journey of the shepherds to the stable fo Betlehem as a pilgrimage fraught with vicissitudes to be overcome, including confrontations with demons representing the 7 deadly sins. These conflicts culminate in a battle between the archangel SAINT MICHAEL and the devil.

Hispanic Christmas festivities climax in the celebration of the Epiphany. On the eve of this solemnity, the children put out their shoes in the expectation that the three Magi will visit their home and fill the shoes with small presents and sweets. In Puerto Rico, the children place cut grass under their beds to feed the camels of the Magi, and in Mexico vessels of water are prepared for the thirsty desert beasts. Spanish children leave out cookies and a glass of wine for the three kings.

Nickdfresh
11-21-2005, 08:52 AM
Katydid must pay for this spamming!

Katydid, did you spam you son's house with this crap? Is that why your daughter-in-law kicked your ass back to your trailer?

Katydid
11-21-2005, 08:57 AM
"Nowhere to rest his head"

There is in Mexico a highly venerated nineteenth-century statue fot he Christ Child, "The Holy Child of Good Fortune" peacefully slumbering upon a most unusual pillow; a human skull, the symbol of death. It is a stark testament to why we celebrate Christmas, for Christ has come to CONQUER SIN AND DEATH.

ALinChainz
11-21-2005, 09:13 AM
Why is this in feedback Katy?

Because you know Sarge and Panamark aren't around to dump it?

And when they find out how you've been threatening the site again, do you think they'll appreciate it?

ALinChainz
11-21-2005, 09:14 AM
What a bitter old hag ... your own family can't stand you ...

What makes you think we can ...

Katydid
11-21-2005, 09:21 AM
Advent Penance Service
Father Richard Veras

GREETING

Advent is a time of waiting, longing, and begging. It is a time to pray, "Come, Lord Jesus."

We look forward to celebrating the first coming of Jesus at Christmas. We look forward with hope to the second coming of Jesus in his glory. We seek out Jesus here and now in the Mass, when he comes to us in the Eucharist. We seek out Jesus in the people and events of our lives, when he comes to us in ordinary ways. Today, as we examine our conscience and confess our sins, we ask Jesus to come to us in his mercy. For Jesus offers us a true experience of salvation here and now throught he forgiveness of our sins.

Hymn
"O come, O Come, Emmanuel"

Opening Prayer
God our Father, out of loving obedience to you, and out of love for all that you created through him, your only begotten Son became human and dwelt among us. He was born as a baby, just like us. He went through the joys and sufferings fo living, just like us. He suffered and died and rose again, just for us. Give us hearts of repentance, so that we may weep for the one who was pierced for our sins, and rejoice as our sins and impurities are washed away. We ask this through the same Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Scripture Passage

The word of the Lord came to the Prophet Zechariah, speaking of the deliverance of God's people: "on that day, the Lord will shield the inhabitants fo Jerusalem, and the weakling among them shall be like David on that day, and the house of David godlike, like an angel of the LORD before them. On that day I will seek the destruction of all nations that come against Jerusalem.

I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and petition; and they shall look on him whom they have thrust through,and they shall mourn for him as one mourns for an only son, and they shall grieve over him as one grieves over a firstborn.

On that day there shall be open to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, a fountain to purify from sin and uncleanness." (Zec 12:8-10; 13:1)

Scripture Meditation

"The weakling among them shall be like David." Who is weaker than an infant without shelter? This baby, in these meager surrounding is like David? Yes, he is like David and like us in all things but sin.

This baby is like a king! Yes, the unimaginable king of an unimaginable kingdom.

WHat is this kingdom? What will it be like? WIll it be like the house of David?

In one sense, yes, for we who follow this newborn king, this descendant of David, arenow members of the house of David.

"...and the house of David will be godlike." How can this be? We are sinners! How can our unity on earth be like God on earth? Because this new house of David, this unity, is the Church, and the Church is the Mystical Body of Christ, the continuation of Christ's presence here and now. His method ios to become present in the least likely of places, in a stable...on a cross...and through the faces of sinners...but sinners who have been transformed by his saving love. Sinners who have discovered that this king is truly with us and dwells among us as we are.

Our Lady must have done all she could to make those poor surroundings beautiful for her Son. Let us beg that we poor sinners who make up the Church may sincerely confess our sins and hav eour sins andimpurities washed away, so that we, the Church, may become a place where his presence is acknowledged and welcomed.

Examination of Conscience

For the times that I forget that I need a Savor, and arrogantly conceive of myself as sufficient to myself, "Come, Lord Jesus!"

For the times that I do not believe Jesus and instead give in to the lie of perceiving God the Father as being indifferent or hostile to my well-being, "Come Lord Jesus."

For the times that I trust myself-pitying accusations more than the Father's love, "Come Lord Jesus!"

For the times that I desecrate the presence of Christ by making my own opinions, my own criteria, or my own likes and dislikes the measure for measuring circumstances of life and other people, "Come Lord Jesus!"

For the times I have shunned the presence of Christ, whether it be his sacramental presence or his presence throught he people he puts in my life, "Come, Lord Jesus!"

FOR THE TIMES I HAVE BLASPHEMED THE PRESENCE OF CHRIST THROUGH USING OTHER HUMAN BEINGS AS THINGS THAT I CAN MANIPULATE OR USE FOR MY OWN SELFISH ENDS, "COME, LORD JESUS!"

For the times I have disregarded the will of Christ thorugh abuse of those things he has given to me for the buidling up of his kingdom, "Come Lord Jesus!"

FOR THE TIMES THAT I JUSTIFY MY SINFULNESS, AND THUS TREAT GOD'S MERCY WITH DISDAIN, "Come Lord Jesus!"

Closing Prayer

God our Father, open to us your promised fountain of mercy, the Word made flesh to wash our sins and impurities away. Prepare us to welclome our Savior who dwells among us. Pour forth, we beseech you, Father, yoru grace into our hearts, that we to whom the incarnation of Christ your Son is to be made known anew throught he sacrament of confession may be his passion and cross be brought to the glory of his resurrection through the same Christ our Lord.

ALinChainz
11-21-2005, 09:26 AM
Guess we'll have to pay a visit to your sites huh?

Get ready for Hell ...

Nickdfresh
11-21-2005, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Guess we'll have to pay a visit to your sites huh?

Get ready for Hell ...

Link pul-eeze!

ALinChainz
11-21-2005, 09:44 AM
Visit Katy! (http://www.katydidcares.com)

Katydid
11-21-2005, 09:51 AM
Blessing of an Advent Wreath

The Advent wreath is made of four candles and a circle of branches. Before the first candle is lighted, the household gathers for this blessing.

All make the sign of the cross. The leadr begins:

Our help is in the name of the Lord.

All Respond:

Who made heaven and earth.

The leader may use these or similar words to introduce the blessing:

In the short days and long nights of Advent, we realized how we are always waiting for deliverance, always needing salvation by our God. Around this wreath, we shall remember God's promise.

Then the Scripture is read:

Listen to the words of the prophet Isaiah: (Is 9:1-2)

The people who walked in darkness
have seen a great light;
Upon those who dwelt in the land of gloom
a light has shone.
You hav brought them abundant joy
and great rejoicing.

(The family's Bible may be used for an alternate reading, such as Isaiah 63:16-17 or Isaiah 64:2-7.)

The reader concludes:

The Word of the Lord.

All respond:

Thanks be to God.

After a time of silence, all join in prayers of intercession and in the Lord's Prayer.

Then the leader invites:

Let us now pray for God's blessing upon us and upon this wreath.

After a short silence, th lader prays:

Lord our God, we praise you for your Son, Jesus Christ; he is Emmanuel, the hope of the peoples, he is the wisdom that teaches and guides us, he is the Savior of EVERY NATION.

Lord God, let your blessing come upon us as we light the candles of this wreath. May the wreath and its light be a sign of Christ's promise ot bring us salvation. May he come quickly and not delay.

We ask this through Christ our Lord.

Amen

The first candle is then lighted.

The leader says:

Let us bless the Lord.

All respond, making the sign of the cross: (Father, Son and the Holy Spirit...head, heart and arms blessing sign you make with your hand).

Thanks be to God.

The blessing concludes with verse from "O Come, O come, Emmanuel."

O come, desire of nations, bind
In one the hearts of human kind.
Bid every sad division cease
And be thyself our Prince of peace.
Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel
Shall come to thee, O Israel.

Each day in Advent, perhaps at the evening meal, the candles are lighted: one candle the first wee, two the second, and so forth.

Blessing of a Christmas Tree

When the tree has been prepared, the household gathers around it.

All make th sign of the cross. The leader begins:

Blessed be the name of the Lord.

All respond:

Now and forever.

The leader may use these or similar words to introduce the blessing:

This tree is a blessing to our home. It reminds us of all that is beautiful, all that is filled with the gentleness and the promise of God. It satnds in our midst as a tree of light that we might promise such beauty to one another and to our world. It stands like that tree of paradise that God made into the tree of life, the cross of Jesus.

Then the Scripture is read:

Listen to the words of the apostle Paul to Titus: (Ti: 3:4-7)

But when the kindness and generous love
of God our savior appeared,
not because of any righteous deeds we had done
but because of his mercy,
he saved us thorugh the bath of rebirth
and renewal by the Holy Spirit,
whome he richly poured out on us
through Jesus Christ our savior,
so that we might be justified by his grace
and become heirs in hope of eternal life.

(The family's Bible may be used for an alternate reading, such as Plals 96:11-13.)

The reader concludes:

The word of the Lord

All respond:

Thanks be to God.

After a time of silence, all join in prayers of intercession and in the Lord's Prayer.

"Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from all evil, for thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever and forever...Amen" (PRAYER CHRIST GAVE US TO USE BEFORE HE DIED ON THE CROSS FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD)

Then the leader invites:

Let us now pray for God's blessing upon all who gather around this tree.

After a short silence, the leader prays:

A Lord our God,
we praise you for the light of creation:
the sun, the moon, and the stars of the night,
We praise you for the light of Israel:
the Law, the prophets, and the wisdom of
the Scriptures.
We praise you for Jesus Christ, your Son:
he is Emmanuel, God-with-us, the Prince of Peace,
who fills us with the wonder of your love.

Lord God,
let yoru belsisng come upon us
as we illumine this tree,
May the light and cheer it gives
be asign of the joy that fills ourhearts,
May all who delight in this tree
come to the knowledge and joy of salvaton.

We ask this through Chrrist our Lord.

Amen

OR:

B. God of all creation,
we praise you for this tree
which brings beauty and memories and the
promise of lif to our home.
Mya your blessing be upon all who gather
around this tree,
all who keep the Christmas festival by its lights.
We wait for the coming of the Christ,
the days of everlasting justice and of peace.
You are our God, living and reigning, for ever
and ever.
Amen.

The lights of the tree are then illuminated.

The leader says:

Let us bless the Lord.

All respond, making the sign of the cross:

Thanks be to God.

The blessing concludes with a verse from "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel."

O come, thou Dayspring, come and cheer
Our spirits by thine advent here;
Disperse the gloomy clouds of night,
And death's dark shadows put to flight.
Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel
Shall come to thee, O Israel!

Katydid
11-21-2005, 09:54 AM
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 27

FIRST SUNDAY OF ADVENT

A reading from
the holy Godpel according to Mark 13:33-37

JESUS SAID TO his disciples: "Be watchful! Be alert! You do not know when the time will come. It is like a man traveling abroad. he leaves home and places his servants in charge, each with his own work, and orders the gatekeeper to be on the watch. Watch, therefore; you do not know when the lord of the house is coming, whether in the evening, or at midnight, or at cockcrow, or in the morning. May he not come suddenly and find you sleeping. What I say to you, I say to all: "Watch!"

The Gospel of the Lord.

Katydid
11-21-2005, 10:00 AM
How To Be Watchful

"Be watchful! BE alert!" We have just finished with Thanksgiving and now the "Christmas rush" is upon us! The events of life so easily come and go without having any impact upon us. In the midst of all of our activity it is like we are sleepwalking, unaware of the meaning or purpose of what we are doing. Unaware of the deepest part ofourselves which is not being moved by these hectic days. How can I change? How can I be attentive to the fact that Advent is a season in which to become more aware of Christ's Presence? My history tells me I am unable on my own. I need reminders. I need someone continually to wake me up and to call me back. This Advent, ask some one! Advent is awaiting the celebration of Jesus Christ coming in the flesh! Aska a friend or family member to engage in Advent with you. Make a weekly or even daily appointment with this person to come together and pray a rosay, or go to Mass together, or read Scripture or an edifying book together. Ask more than one person if more than one might be open to do this with you. You will be Christ in the flesh for each other, and you just may celebrate your most joyful Christmas ever.

Father Richard Veras

Loving Father, let me live this Advent with attentive awareness.

Golden AWe
11-21-2005, 10:02 AM
When will you help me with the satanic Fabulous Shadow?

Katydid
11-21-2005, 10:05 AM
I'll try to post each day leading up to Christmas from the Magnificat...

If there are any Christians on this site, if you have any religous pictures please post them.

GOD should have a place in every aspect of our lives.

If he doesn't we become sinful, blaphemous and hateful.

Christians also pray for this thread to reach those in need of God's word.

Dear God,

We ask for your blessings, love and hope. During this Advent Season, help us to keep in mind the REASON for the SEASON.

AMEN

ALinChainz
11-21-2005, 10:06 AM
And here! (http://www.rotharmy.org)

ALinChainz
11-21-2005, 10:16 AM
Feedback to the Webmaster Katy ...

What does you religious rants have to do with that ...

Did you not just threaten to have the site shut down, reporting it to the "proper authorities"?

Katydid
11-21-2005, 01:57 PM
Also for more ... Mass and Daily Readings: EWTN Mother Angelica / Our Lady of the Angels...

http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/inspiration.htm

Katydid
11-21-2005, 02:17 PM
Various Martian Apparitions since 14th. Century:

http://members.aol.com/bjw1106/marian5.htm

ALinChainz
11-21-2005, 02:27 PM
Old, lonely, desperate ... unwanted ... disposed of ... distanced ... forgotten ... pathetic ...

No one would wonder why your family left screaming to get away ... and kicking you out right before the holiday ... they obviously just couldn't take it anymore ...

Why is this in Feedback again?

Your site traffic pick up yet?

ALinChainz
11-21-2005, 02:32 PM
You know who else posts where there are no mods don't you Katy ...

The OTHER member here who's family deserted them and kick them out ... that's right ... your pedo-pal Thunder ...

How interesting ... wonder what God thinks of you and this sinner ...

What comes around huh? That why the daughter in law gave you ...

the .... BOOT?

The son just had nothing to say but .... buh bye ...

ALinChainz
11-21-2005, 02:38 PM
How pitiful ...

Not only stealing and using the Roth Army name to get people to come to your site by mistake ... but to post your pic from the 1950's there instead of what you look like now is beyond pathetic ...

Using that site to try and land a man?

Un-fucking-real how low you will stoop ... I thought befriending scum like Thunder was bad ... you need some serious psycho help.

Seriously ... maybe someone should put in a call and send someone over to your place ... have them take a look see ... you might be a danger to yourself and neighbors ... don't try and cook anything ...

Katydid
11-21-2005, 02:55 PM
The place of Jesus's birth:

http://www.therealpresence.org/eucharst/misc/a9.html

ALinChainz
11-21-2005, 02:59 PM
Ok Katy ... made the call .. should be someone over there soon ...

make sure they can come in ... and put away the sharp objects ...

Try and clean the joint up a little if you could too ...

listen for the knock now .. hate to waste these people's time and send the cops over ...

Jimmy Jingles
11-21-2005, 06:16 PM
She's even has fake messages from Sarge and DLR!!!

What a skank!!!

Hardrock69
11-22-2005, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Katydid
Various Martian Apparitions since 14th. Century:

http://members.aol.com/bjw1106/marian5.htm

Yes, you would somehow figure out a way to combine the Cosmic Catholic Fairy Tale with "Martian" spacecraft....

:rolleyes:

Katydid
11-22-2005, 12:12 PM
Monday, November 28
First Monday of Advent

Healed from the Inside

Advent is a celebration of the Father's distinctive answer to the question posed by the Roman centuriaon in the event of encountering Jesus. The word that will heal the paralyzed servant, who is "lying at home and suffering dreadfully," has been spoken by the Father; it permeates all of reality.

In a sense the centurion is right in saying there is no need for Jesus "to enter under his roof." An encounter with Jesus is enough to be so inundated with the generative power of the Father that there is nothing but to surrender or to struggle.

The Roman centurion surrenders because he knows the rich possibilities born from the interplay of obedience and authority.

Advent faith celebrates the Father's distinctive answer as a continuing encounter with that authoritative Presence to which the centurion subjected himself and his household.

Advent faith recognizes that the Father's Word heals humanity from the inside, "under the roof," exactly where we live, move and have our being.

It possesses a hope for that ultimate and unbounded encounter when the Word who has "pitched his tent" will allow us to take up an eternal dwelling place where he lives, moves, and has his being.

Advent hope longs for communion with the Father, who has explicitly spoken the only WOrd by which we are healed. We have only to surrender.

Reflection based on Matthew 8: 5-11
Father Gary C. Caster

Loving Father, fill my life with healing where I need you most.

Hardrock69
11-22-2005, 12:48 PM
Monday, November 28
First Monday of Dick Licking

Healed from the Inside

Advent is a celebration of the Father's distinctive answer to the question posed by Katybitch in the event of encountering Satan.

The slut KatyBitch that will suck the cock of the paralyzed servant, who is "lying at home and suffering dreadfully," has been ass-raped by the Father; Satan jism permeates all of her reality.

In a sense the KatyBitch is right in saying there is a need for Jesus "to enter into her ass." An encounter with Jesus is enough to be so inundated with the generative jism of the Father that there is nothing but to surrender or to struggle.

KatyBitch surrenders to Satan because she knows the rich possibilities born from the interplay of obedience and authority.

Advent faith celebrates KatyBitch's distinctive answer as a continuing encounter with that authoritative Presence to which she subjected herself.

Advent faith recognizes that the Satan's Cock heals KatyBitch from the inside, "under the roof," exactly where she lives, moves and has her never ending urge to be ButtFucked By Jesus.

KatyBitch possesses a hope for that ultimate and unbounded encounter when Jesus who has "pitched his tent" will allow her to take up His eternal swelling into her flabby and foul-smelling shit-hole.

KatyBitch's hope longs for being fucked in the ass by her dead grandpa, who has explicitly spoken from beyond the grave that her Nocropheliac Tendencies are approved by Satan.

We have only to laugh at KatyBitch and her lust for the Shit-Coated God-Cock!!!.

Reflection based on Matthew 8: 5-11
Father Phuk U. Inurass

KatyBitch's Prayer:

"Loving Satan, fill my hole with Your Hot Molten Jism where I need you most."

Katydid
11-22-2005, 12:49 PM
Everyone can use some love, hope, faith, charity and healing.

We shouldn't only look for it at Christmas time.

Bible says many have entertained Angels unaware...

Have you heard the spoken testimony on JOY FM all gospel station? A man is telling a story of something that happened to he and his wife.

They were sitting and eating with their small child which couldn't talk or walk yet.

Suddenly the child burst into laughter and began to reach for someone across the room.

They looked and it was a raggedy, stinky bum, probably an alcoholic.

They tried to turn the child's high chair around, but he twisted all the way back and kept reaching and talking in his cooing and gurgling baby talk.

They thought, "Oh no, here he comes!"

The man came and the child began to jump and gurgle and smile and made such a fuss that others in the resturant were looking.

The man spoke to them saying they had a fine child, saying he was once a fine child; although most folks wouldn't think so now.

They only gave him a look and a nod, did not encourage him.

After eating they saw him standing near the door. The man remarked, "I'll pay out and bring the car up." ( they thought if they seperated he'd leave them alone, that she and the child could walk out unnoticed.

As the woman got near the door her young son jumped and propelled himself into the bum's arms. His baby head against the stinky chest, his arms around the chest. The bum was transformed and a tear rolled down his face. He told the woman, "Thank you and your son for giving me some hope and love this Christmas season." The woman hastily untangled the childs hands from the bums shirt and ran out the door to the car.

But she also had a tear in her eye...

Bible says, "Whatsoever you do unto the least of my brothers, that you do unto me..." Words of the Lord.

People say, "Kate, why do you go in there and subject yourself to their abuse?" I say, " All the time they are in there abusing me they are hearing God's word, which some may never have heard before."

My Kids say, "Mama, you taught us that we shouldn't have anything to do with people who use the F word and drink, use drugs, and look at porn... not to mention scorn you and do all manner of evil against you." I tell them, " I don't go in Roth Army and Hitchworld to socialize, I go in there with something the people can use...something that has helped me...self help, AA, God's word." "I try to leave them feeling better than I found them; Better than they have made me feel." "All my life since my earliest memories I have loved God's word. Going into Roth Army and HitchWorld just makes me love it more.

Anyway, I love you all, no matter what you have done to me; Maybe others have done you wrong all your lives, and you don't know any better.

But to let you know that GOD loves you unconditionally.

Did you know that GOD made the hurricanes....he made us and the world. No person or power on earth will ever be able to harness the power of a hurricane; much less create a person with all man has inside and outside his body.

http://ibelieveinangels.com/

All I ask is you read some of this stuff and pass it on in the spirit it was given...

If you don't like it; leave and don't come back. But don't ruin it for others that do like it.

Hardrock69
11-22-2005, 12:50 PM
Fuck You Bitch...

Ally_Kat
11-22-2005, 01:30 PM
Monday, November 28
First Monday of Advent

Katy, we have a week. No need to be celebrating yet.

Hardrock69
11-22-2005, 02:51 PM
Are you kidding?

She will mindlessly go on about this crap any day of the year....

Katydid
11-25-2005, 10:39 PM
Tuesday, November 29
First Tuesday of Advent
The Path of the Child
How many times do we wish we could be like little children! How many times have we heard someone else say to us that they wish they could have faith, but... And yet, how few follow like children when the opportunity is presented to us?

With our adult habits, it becomes so much easier to choose sophistication over simplicity, and miss the beauty of the Incarnation that is right in front of us.

So many people long for - and continue to long for - the Christ that had been given to us.

That child that so many generations waited for has come and is come.

But - like the adults in the "Emperor's New Clothes" - we value our images of our own abilities and intelligence over the naked truth standing before our eyes.

We become so self-absorbed that we think our own images of oruselves are actually real, when they are merely images.

That is our great tradegy. We, to whom so much has been given, throw away the beauty of the Incarnation to pursue our own vanity.

Valuing our identity as "Grown-ups," we reject the path of the child, and ignore the Christ Child, sleeping so near in the manger that we could touch him, if only we would reach out our hands.

Refleection based on Luke 10:21-24
Rebecca Vitz Cherico

Loving Father, keep me childlike in
my following of your son.

Katydid
11-25-2005, 10:57 PM
http://german.about.com/library/blcmasvoc.htm

German views on Christmas.

Katydid
11-25-2005, 11:03 PM
Polish Christmas Customs:

http://acweb.colum.edu/users/agunkel/homepage/polxmas.html

ALinChainz
11-25-2005, 11:03 PM
Finally stopped crying long enough to come here ... in "Feedback to the Webmaster" ... to post some more bullshit ...

You do know that this shit will be deleted or dumped right?

Wow, I bet you r daughter in law had a nice holiday today ...

Bet Christmas will be even better ...

ALinChainz
11-25-2005, 11:05 PM
BTW .. how is that complaint to Bush coming?

On a site you donated to and stare at dildo threads at?

ALinChainz
11-25-2005, 11:05 PM
And that budding romance you have going with Thunder on the Wall ...

Katydid
11-25-2005, 11:07 PM
Chinese Christmas Customs:

http://chinesefood.about.com/library/blchristmas.htm

Katydid
11-25-2005, 11:12 PM
Italian Christmas:

http://www.globalgourmet.com/food/egg/egg1297/buonatale.html

Katydid
11-25-2005, 11:17 PM
Christmas Origins:

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/03724b.htm

Katydid
11-25-2005, 11:27 PM
And that budding romance you have going with Thunder on the Wall ...

Are you jealous?

ALinChainz
11-25-2005, 11:47 PM
Are you kidding?

Why would I be jealous of a 60 year old tubby troll like you?

Got a million times better at home ... unlike you ...

Nothing at home ... or anywhere else ...

Nickdfresh
11-26-2005, 10:49 AM
...Two of the girls were on the dance floor dancing with each other and Brit was at the bar talking to a girl we would later find out was named Valerie. Before I knew it the waitress was at the table with a couple of shooters we didn't order. I looked at her surprised and she said, "They're from that girl right over there". And she pointed toward the bar. I looked and there was a young woman waving at us. She was petite wearing skin tight jeans, an equally tight t-shirt and navy blazer. Her hair was blonde and cut very short. Though she appeared to wear no makeup, she was very pretty, but her persona was not entirely feminine.

But, all girl just the same. She was very attractive. She mouthed the words, "Can I come over?" And, we both shook our heads, yes. She arrived at the table and scooted in close to me and introduced herself. Her name was Bennie. Then she said, "You drunk yet?" We both laughed and blurted out that we were getting that way. She then asked us if we were a couple. I was dumbfounded for a minute, then I realized what she meant. I said, "No, no. But, we do live in the same house with our kids". "Oh", she said. "That's good". Gina and I both looked at each other not sure we knew what she meant by that. Bennie ordered another rouund and we talked and talked like we had known each other for years and then Bennie asked me to dance.
http://images.art.com/images/-/Tanya-Chalkin/The-Kiss--C10109798.jpeg
Gina and I had danced together in a straighlt bar before and we had not danced since we arrived and I was a little unsure. Then Gina said, "Go ahead. It'll be fun". "OK", I said. And, we proceded to the dance floor. It was a slow song and Bennie immediately pulled me close. It was dark and warm on the dance floor and suddenly moving like this made me realize that I had had a lot to drink. My head began to whirl but I did not get whirlies. I was just in a very nice place to be. The booze had done it's job. Bennie's arms around me and the slow, soft music were mesmerizing me. I felt so good.

When Bennie put her hand on my ass I did not resist. As a matter of fact when she squeezed it, I moaned. I could hear her giggle in my ear. When I opened my eyes I looked right into Gina's. She was watching us and smiling from ear to ear. Bennie noticed it too and pulled me a little closer. I could feel her pushing her crotch into mine. To be honest, it felt good. I suddenly realized, that the way I feeling, this girl could do anything to me she wanted to. Her mouth was at my ear, purring, and blowing sllightly and her tongue snaked into my crevice. I shivered and she felt it. She then kissed my neck and I could feel our hips parting and her grinding crotch was replaced with her hand. She had actually gone up under my skirt and was massaging my pussy.

Still I did not resist. Was I this much of a slut I asked myself. My body did go a bit rigid and my mouth fell open and I'm sure the expression on my face was one of a deer caught in the headlights. I guess my mouth being open was an invitation because Bennie suddenly covered it with her own and pushed her tongue deep into my mouth and I immediately began to suck on it. Resistin was not question. Her hand moved from my crotch to the back of my head as she pulled closer. I was lost in pleasure. Only the sounds of girls shouting, "Get a room", made us break our embrace. We both sheepishly walked back to the table.

Gina asked me if I liked the "dance". All I could do was blush and grin and the grin became a giggle and pretty soon we were all giggling. Gina told us that two of girls had left and Brit was with the girl she been talking to at bar and she had asked her if it was all right if she brought Valerie over to our house. Before I could say a word, Bennie said, "I think that would be a great idea". Gina nodded her head yes and I, still whirling from my "dance", complied. Before I knew what happened, Bennie had grabbed Gina hand and was wisking her off to the dance floor. As I was watching them walk away, Brit and Val squeezed into the booth with me and pushed up very close. Brit introduced Valerie. She was a tall blonde. Very slim in a tank top and a very short skirt. She had long, silky hair and was very pretty. She was more than pretty, she was hot. Just the look on her face, the way her mouth hung slightly open, just made you want to reach over and kiss her.

Wow! That dance had quite an effect on me. I immediately opened and closed my legs several times in an attempt to cool my twat off. To make things worse, Brit had brought another round. "Let's do it", she said, raising the shot glass to her mouth. Whew. I did it too. Then I felt Brit grab both of us around the waist and pull us into her. Our faces almost touched. In that postiion, she leaned in and kissed Val and then turned and kissed me. At the same time I felt her hand under table, it has gone straight up my skirt and grabbed my crotch. She tweaked it and started to giggle. Then all of us got the giggles. We were playing feely-touchy under and above the table when I noticed Bennie and Gina. They both had both of their hands on each other's butts and were locked in a deep embrace. I could actually see Bennie's tongue working in Gina's mouth. Then I heard a girl yell out, "Bennie, are you going fuck every girl in here?" They broke off their kiss and laughed and headed back to the table. We were all in the booth and were making plans for getting over to our house. Brit and Val were riding together and Bennie would bring her own car.

On the way over, Gina leaned in to me and aksed me I was really up for this. I turned slightly toward her and told her that I was if she was. She said, "I definitely am", and she grabbed my tit and squeezed the nipple really hard and it actually made me lift off the seat. She didn't stop there. She went right for my crotch. She worked her fingers under my thong and into my pussy, that was very, very wet. Then she brought her fingers to her lips and licked them. I can't express how turned on I was. I felt like pulling the car over. I was filled with lust, but I also had to pee real bad. And, I had the sudden desire to push it out right there in the car, like the pee was holding back my orgasm. We made it home. Bennie came in with an overnight bag. I was secretly glad.

Brit and Val had their hands all over each other. They were both kids. Val looked about nineteen and Brit couldn't be over twentyone. We all fell onto the big sectional couch and Gina went for the bong. Val flopped down and her skirt rode up to her waist and I could see she was not wearing any panties. I wondered if Brit had taken them off her on the way over, or if she had started the night off with no underware. I couldn't think of anything else becuase I had to get to the bathroom before I peed all over myself. I curled off down the hallway and Bennie called after me and asked me where I was going. "To the bathoom before I pop". I pulled my thong completely off thinking, "I won't need this". I immediately began to whiz, but I also became aware that someone else was in the room. I looked up and it was Bennie. She crossed over to me and beant down in front of me. Her sudden appearence had made me stop urinating. I was in shock. From her kneeling position, she was looking straight into my eyes. She said, "Let me be your toilet paper". Again, I was in shock, but the booze had me dazed. "Go ahead, pee. I want to watch". I did.

When I had finished, she slid her hands under me and pulled ass up and proceded to lick me clean as a whistle. I could not believe my eyes, here was this fabulous girl licking the piss off my sopping cunt. God, was I hot. I could not stop myself, I reached out and grabbed her head and pulled it into my crotch and she began to eat me like there was no tomorrow. Fuck! I came right then and there and let out a scream I'm sure they heard in the living room. Bennie kept licking and I had to stop her. "No more, no more", I cried. I could not take any more right now. She leaned back and there was a big grin on her face. "You like that?" Oh, yaeh, I told her.

Then she said she also had to go. I got up to give her the toilet. But, she did not want the toilet. She undressed and laid me on the floor and squatted over my face. I thougt she wanted me to eat her until I heard her say, "Open your mouth". Again, my face must have looked like a deer in the headlights. Our eyes were locked and she was smiling at me. "Don't you want to drink my pee?", she asked me giving me that devilish grin. "Dont'you?", "Don't you?". She asked over and over again until I heard myself saying, yes. "When your mouth is full, squeeze my thighs", she instructed and the next thing I felt was a hot stream of piss coming into my mouth and over parts of my face. I have never known such a sensation. I was deeply humiliated. I was deeply turned on.

The pee coming into my mouth gave me a feeling in my pussy like I have never felt before. I realized my mouth was full and I squeezed her thigns as commanded. She stopped and told me to swallow. I did. I could not believe it. I was drinking piss. "Open your mouth", she ordered again. And my mouth sprang open and another stream of her by now, delicious piss splashed into my now greedy mouth. I loved it. I also loved that it was going all over my face. I swallowed again and then again. God, it was good. She then commanded me to lick her dry. She did not have to tell me twice. "Now, eat me". I ate her like a wild woman. I licked and sucked her cunt in every way I knew how. "Now, my ass", she said. She turned around so she was facing my feet and lowered her asshole to my mouth. I knew what she wanted. I loved having my ass eaten too. My second husband had loved to eat my ass. He would eat it just like a pussy. So, that's exactly what I did .

She was loving it. I heard her moan and then moan again and then cry out. "Oh, god, oh, god. Fuck! Motherfucker", she screamed. I knew the people in the living room were hearing us and I did not care. She was coming. I made another girl come with my mouth and I loved doing it. She could hardly tear me away from her ass. As she tried, I pulled her pussy in my mouth for one more greedy lick and suck. "Whew! Girl. You are too much. I'm gonna fuck you all night. You and your room mate too." I was ready. Is there gonna be a follow-up? Probably so.

By Holden

Katydid
11-26-2005, 06:56 PM
Nick D. Why don't you go play with yourself?

Katydid
11-26-2005, 07:05 PM
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30
Saint Andrew, Apostle
Desire Awakened
Today's Gospel tells us about Saint Andrew's callt o follow Jesus. Jesus called him and his brother Simon and they abandoned everything to follow him, immediately. How could they leave everything at once, without a single question, in order to be with a man they did not know?

What is the nature of the attraction that Jesus exercised on them? People followed Jesus without understanding his teachings; indeed, a number of times the apostles even found them difficult to accept.

It is not the content of his teachings that attracts them. It is the power of his presence. There is something different, exceptional about him.

The beginning of the Christian life is not a dicourse, a message; it is something that happens. It is an event. There is something in Jesus that corresponds witht he deepest most powerful desires or needs of the human heart, and the presence of Jesus awakens these desires.

These are the desires for justice, peace, beauty, truth, forgiveness, and harmony that we hear in the words of Isaiah, the prophet of Advent.

Jesus awakened these desires and, in his presence, they began to be fulfilled.

But do we believe that what happened to Andrew and the apostles can happpen to us today? Can Jesus still fulfill all the desires of the human heart?

Yes! That is why we celebrate Advent.

Reflections based on Mattherw 4: 18-22
Monsignor Lorenzo Albacete

Loving Father draw me to yourself by my desires which are themselves your gift.

Katydid
11-26-2005, 07:10 PM
IRISH CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS

http://www.irishclans.com/articles/irish_christmas.html

Katydid
11-26-2005, 07:18 PM
Norway Christmas:

http://christmas-world.freeservers.com/norway.html

Katydid
11-26-2005, 07:23 PM
African Christmas:

http://www.african.net/christmas.htm

MERRYKISSMASS2U
11-26-2005, 07:28 PM
for such a christian, why would you post your tits online. YOURE GOING TO HELL!

Nickdfresh
11-27-2005, 04:04 AM
Nick D. Why don't you go play with yourself?

Oh, but I am playing with myself!:)

Thanks for the sig Katy!

Nickdfresh
11-27-2005, 04:14 AM
My dream Christmas...

http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xgal/sexy_santa.jpghttp://www.fitnesska.cz/images/nahled/vanoce1.jpg
http://www.bongonews.com/StoryImages/present_2004-12-22.jpg
http://www.emediawire.com/prfiles/2004/11/12/178355/8696.jpg
http://www.bongonews.com/StoryImages/barelytherered_2004-12-22.jpg
http://www.strangecelebrities.com/images/content/14188.JPG

Katydid
11-27-2005, 04:50 PM
NickDFresh, as one Catholic to another...can't you see you are giving Catholics a bad name?

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 04:55 PM
NickDFresh, as one Catholic to another...can't you see you are giving Catholics a bad name?

Katydid If there are anyone on this board who are giving Catholics and Christianity in general (I'm Protestant, but could give a flying fuck.) Its you.

MERRYKISSMASS2U
11-27-2005, 04:56 PM

you give the entire religion of christianity a bad name with your ranting and raving.

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
you give the entire religion of christianity a bad name with your ranting and raving.

Exactly, Exactly

Katydid
11-27-2005, 04:59 PM
THURSDAY, December 1
First Thursday of Advent
What Builds The house
Jesus says today, "Everyone who listens to these words of mine and acts on them will be like a wise man who built his house on rock" (Mt. 7:24).

What cannot end, if you are a follower of Jesus, is being faithful each day to the work of love.

Jesus knew it would always be something; whether it was a big terrible setback or a minor inconvenience, our faith will be tested.

All around the world there can be signs of trouble and difficulty. The answer for those who are followers of Jesus is to become a mighty sign.

While everyone else might be complaining or be stressed out, or indifferent or self-absorbed, we are called to be mighty signs of hope, people who believe the answer is not in giving up, but rather standint with each other.

I watched a show the other day where the family said that for several years now they had stopped making Christmas about presents and "What I want" ; they would choose this time of year to serve others.

Their teenage son died tragically this year; and yet they are still going this year to Ecuador to help build a school. But the school will now be named for their son.

And as I watched these people who have stuck with God and kept working, I thought, what a mighty, mighty sign.

Reflection based on Mattherw 7:21,24-27
Father Gregory E.s. Malovetz

Loving Fatherm strengthen my faith this Advent so that I will be a living sign of hope for others.

Katydid
11-27-2005, 05:04 PM
Christmas in Finland:

http://virtual.finland.fi/xmas/

Katydid
11-27-2005, 05:08 PM
Christmas in New Zealand:

http://www.christmas.com/worldview/NZ

Hardrock69
11-27-2005, 05:13 PM
Christmas in your fucking asshole.....

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=776359

Hardrock69
11-27-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by MERRYKISSMASS2U
for such a christian, why would you post your tits online. YOURE GOING TO HELL!

She posted her tits online?

Where?

If she was a true Catholic, she would post hardcore video of herself online getting ass-raped by her Priest (since Satan is too busy to fuck her flabby ass)...

Katydid
11-27-2005, 05:26 PM
Christmas in Scotland:

http://www.christmasarchives.com/scotland.html

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 05:36 PM

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 05:40 PM
Katydid is a fucking idiot

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 05:41 PM
I hope she dies and goes to hell.

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 05:42 PM
Please quit posting your shit here Katydid

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 05:43 PM
k

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 05:45 PM
a

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 05:45 PM
t

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 05:46 PM
y

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 05:46 PM
d

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 05:47 PM
i

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 05:51 PM
suck my ass you dried up old cunt

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 05:52 PM
Spam

Katydid
11-27-2005, 07:00 PM
Hardrock69,

Will you not post in my site anymore. I am tired of your constant harrassment.

Shall I have Mezro to ban you?

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 07:09 PM
Hardrock69,

Will you not post in my site anymore. I am tired of your constant harrassment.

Shall I have Mezro to ban you?

your site? Fuck You!!!!!

ALinChainz
11-27-2005, 07:11 PM
Is this your site Sea Hag?

Anyone getting banned will be those WHO THREATEN TO HAVE THE SITE SHUT DOWN.

Ring a bell?

Isn't that why you copied the Army name so you could get some traffic at those shit holes?

What happens when that name expires?

I hope you are right on renewing it, because I have a feelinig your daughter in law will put the foot down and keep your son from doing it.

I should send her a Christmas card and congratulate her at least on kicking you out. The one thing she's done right.

Katydid
11-27-2005, 07:18 PM
Well AL,

It's good to see you standing up for SATAN.

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO STAND UP FOR SATAN???

Katydid
11-27-2005, 07:21 PM
IS THERE ANYONE ELSE HERE WHO WANTS MEZRO TO BAN THEM???

IF THERE IS YOU MIGHT AS WELL TELL ME NOW...

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 07:21 PM
Well AL,

I do

live my life like there’s no tomorrow
And all I’ve got I had to steal
Least I don’t need to beg or borrow
Yes I’m living at a pace that kills

Runnin’ with the devil
Runnin’ with the devil

I found the simple life ain’t so simple
When I jumped out on that road
I got no love, no love you’d call real
Ain’t got nobody waiting at home

Runnin’ with the devil
Runnin’ with the devil

You know i, I found the simple life, weren’t so simple, no
When I jumped out on that road
Got no love, no love you’d call real
Got nobody waiting at home

Runnin’ with the devil
Runnin’ with the devil
Runnin’ with the devil
Runnin’ with the devil
[repeat and fade]

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 07:24 PM
IS THERE ANYONE ELSE HERE WHO WANTS MEZRO TO BAN THEM???

IF THERE IS YOU MIGHT AS WELL TELL ME NOW...

ME Katydid. Because we all know that the Army is not about CVH or DLR, we all know its about jesus and catholic old hags who have no sense.

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 07:25 PM
BTW, Where has Satan been lately.

ALinChainz
11-27-2005, 07:32 PM
Well AL,

Satan before you Katy ...

HELL YEAH.

Isn't funny you're the only one complaining?

You threatened the site, think Mez is going to ban anyone because you say so?

Katydid
11-27-2005, 07:33 PM
Do I go over to THE RUMOR MILL and post porn? How would you react if I did? How would you react if anyone did AL?

You cut and paste that football talk all day and night...not everyone wants to read it so we stay away.

What does it have to do with David Lee Roth?

NON...people post all sorts of things.

How would any of your react if people posted porn in your threads?

There are some people who enjoy reading daily devotionals. Why let a few people who hate relgion dictate to me?

There are threads all time about religous subjects in all the sites. None of them get harrassed.

Katydid
11-27-2005, 07:36 PM
I know you people don't respect MEZRO or anyone else...

You think you can dictate policy to him.

We shall see.

ALinChainz
11-27-2005, 07:37 PM
Do I go over to THE RUMOR MILL and post porn? How would you react if I did? How would you react if anyone did AL?

You cut and paste that football talk all day and night...not everyone wants to read it so we stay away.

What does it have to do with David Lee Roth?

NON...people post all sorts of things.

How would any of your react if people posted porn in your threads?

There are some people who enjoy reading daily devotionals. Why let a few people who hate relgion dictate to me?

There are threads all time about religous subjects in all the sites. None of them get harrassed.

Name one person who enjoys reading your bullshit.

Show me one post that says, "Wow Katy, I like reading your shit here."

You posted your shit in "Feedback", is this the right forum?

You posted it here because both Sarge and Panamark are off doing something in real life that is leaps and bounds more important than the internet, sorry it isn't like that for you.

You posted shit here because it was getting dumped in the other forums, so you can't have it your way.

Don't you now have your own sites (with stolen names) to post this shit at?

In other words, shut the fuck up, threatening the site and now you want to bitch?

FOAD.

ALinChainz
11-27-2005, 07:40 PM
I know you people don't respect MEZRO or anyone else...

You think you can dictate policy to him.

We shall see.

Make sure you ask him ... and make sure you point out how you were going to report this site and have it shut down.

Who doesn't repect who Katy?

No wonder your family kicked you out, all you do is piss and moan.

Does religion belong in "Feedback to the Webmaster"?

Shut the fuck up.

Katydid
11-27-2005, 07:40 PM
Don't threaten me AL!

ALinChainz
11-27-2005, 07:41 PM
Do you not have religious sites ?

Sites you stole this one's name for to get people to come?

And now you wanna bitch about here when you have your own?

Do you even hear yourself?

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 07:42 PM
Suck my ass you dried up old cunt/

ALinChainz
11-27-2005, 07:44 PM
Don't threaten me AL!

Who's threatening you?

What did I say that wasn't 100% FACT?

Your old and bitter, and it isn't my fault your family can't stand you, but can understand why they do.

You can't handle the truth ... never could.

Katydid
11-27-2005, 07:46 PM
There are only a handful of spammers and trolls. I think everyone in here knows who they are.

They feel they are GOD.

They don't only spam me, they spam everyone. It is a fun game for them.

They also brag about hacking and getting passwords (Pwding) "owning" someone.

This isn't the only site they vist.

They are well known by people.

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 07:47 PM
katydid=laughingstock

BUWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH AHA

ALinChainz
11-27-2005, 07:48 PM
Name one person who enjoys reading your bullshit.

Show me one post that says, "Wow Katy, I like reading your shit here."

You posted your shit in "Feedback", is this the right forum?

You posted it here because both Sarge and Panamark are off doing something in real life that is leaps and bounds more important than the internet, sorry it isn't like that for you.

You posted shit here because it was getting dumped in the other forums, so you can't have it your way.

Don't you now have your own sites (with stolen names) to post this shit at?

In other words, shut the fuck up, threatening the site and now you want to bitch?

FOAD.

:heyfu: :fucku:

Katydid
11-27-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Suck my ass you dried up old cunt/

Listen VOMMIT...stay out of my Kids site spamming my guestbook. I have your IP number (all 20 of them).

Katydid
11-27-2005, 07:51 PM
:heyfu: :fucku:

AL, How come it is you follow me around everywhere I go? Do you just enjoy being in the same thread with a Christian woman such as myself?

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 07:53 PM
Listen VOMMIT...stay out of my Kids site spamming my guestbook. I have your IP number (all 20 of them).

listen katy, Stay out of OUR boards and i'll stop. Everyone here is sick of your holier than thou Bullshit. If people wanted to here about Jesus they would go to church. But people come to the Army to talk DLR AND CVH NOT RELIGOUS BULLSHIT!!!!!

Katydid
11-27-2005, 07:55 PM
Too bad only Dr. Joe Thunder LP and myself are the only ones that gives you any of the attention you so desperately need.

Everyone else more or less avoids you. They know how you are when you get started.

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 07:56 PM
Too bad only Dr. Joe Thunder LP and myself are the only ones that gives you any of the attention you so desperately need.

Everyone else more or less avoids you. They know how you are when you get started.

LMMFAO, Katydid you are a fucking louser, STFUAD.

Katydid
11-27-2005, 07:57 PM
But thanks Al for helping me get that horrible Devil picture off the page.

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 07:59 PM
You mean this one katy

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 08:02 PM
You mean this one katy

ALinChainz
11-27-2005, 08:02 PM
AL, How come it is you follow me around everywhere I go? Do you just enjoy being in the same thread with a Christian woman such as myself?

You wish.

If I did follow you, I'd be the first ...

You own family won't ...

Funny how you avoid the subject ...

Answer the questions ...

Everyone else avoids me?

I wish you and Thunder would ... you hang out with a known pedophile?

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 08:07 PM
You mean this one katy

Katydid
11-27-2005, 08:25 PM
A SIMPLE PLAN FOR ADVENT
Six prayer habits to help us welcom Jesus into our hearts and homes.

1. Go to Mass more often.
Consider whether you can clear out some time to attend as a family on cerain weekdays during Advent. Check www.masstimes.org for the dialy schedules of the parishes nearest your home. You might have to inconvenience yourselves a bit--get up earlier, give up a recreational activity, or have a quicker no-frills meal. Offer the sacrifice for the sake of a friend or family member who needs God's help.

2. Pray together as a family.
Experiment and find ways that work for you. Many families use an Advent wreath for mealtime or evening prayer. For a simple Advent wreath ceremony, just light the candle(s) sing "O Come, O come, Emmanuel," and read the gospel for the day. Another idea for the season: Use an Advent calendar with Scripture verses; open a window each day of Advent, and use the the verse as a springboard for prayer and discussion. Or pray with the help of a Jesse Tree: Each day of Advent, you hand an ornament that symbolizes a biblical person or thing connected with Christ's coming, and read the appropriate Scripture text.

An even simpler suggestion; Pray the family rosary. Praying the joyful mysteries, especially, is a great way to get in touch with the events leading up to the world's first Christmas. Can't find time for the whole rosary? Pray one decade at the end of every dinner. Short as it is, it builds family unity and launches the evning in a peaceful, orderly way.

3. Offer short prayers during the day.
These are ideal for the times you're stuck waiting--for an elevator, for someone to pick up the phone, for the light to turn green, for a ride home from school. Just take a line from Scripture and pray it! Here are some Advent prayers you can tape to the dash board, put on the fridge, or slip into a wallet or backpack. Use them, and teach them to your children.

"O Lord--how long?"
(Psalm 6:3).
"Maranatha--Come Lord Jesus" (Revelation 22:20).
He must increase, but I must decrease" (John 3:30).
"Increase our faith" Luke 17:5).
"Lord, let me see" (Luke 18:41).

4. Examine your conscience.
Every night, take a couple of minutes alone, in silence, to look back on your day in the presence of God. Remember the moments when you experienced God's help, mercy, and presence. See how well you lived up to yoru calling, how far you've gone on your way to the goal. During Advent, you might focus on growing in some particular virtue with an Advent connection--peacefulness, humility, charity. End by telling God you're sorry for your sins. (And, of course, confess them to a priest, as needed.).

Depending on their ages, teach your children how they can take advantage of this traditional means for growing closer to Jesus. Offer guidance, but let them develop their own conversaion with the Holy Spirit.

5. Do some fasting.
Jesus fasted. The apostles fasted. We know from Scripture that fasting is a powerful form of prayer. Though this is a less penitential season than Lend, Advent fasting is an appropriate way to express our longing that God's kingdom be more fully revealed in ourselves, in others, and in our world.

Talk it over with your spouse and children, and decide on a way of fasting as a family this Advent. you can choose not ot eat between meals. you can give up desserts. You can forego a favorite food or go meatless on certain days. Or you can choose a non-food item to fast from, sucha s TV or the Web. The important thing is to make a real sacrifice--one you can feel--and to offer it to God.

6. Make your home a haven of charity.
Give some real-life expression to the divine grace and love received in prayer. Make it a family goal to treat one another with extra mercy and courtesy. Some families put htis resolution into practice by drawing names, with each member becoming another person's "Advent Angel." Secretly, each "angel" offers prayers and little acts of kindness for the others; identies are revealed on Christmas Day.

Another idea: Use Advent as a time to develop more charitable habits of speech. If your family has fallen into any negative patterns--yelling, nagging, blaming, sarcasm, fault-finding, gossiping, talking back--now's the time to regain lost ground!

And of course Advent and Christmas are traditional seasons for expressing love through hospitality and acts of charity. A third centurey Christian wrote: "It's our care of the helpless, our practice of loving kindness that brands us in the eyes of many of our opponents, who say, 'See those Christians, how they love each another.'" This striking description of the Church offers an dieal for the "domestic church" that is our family.

Remember: They'll know we are Christians--not just by the nativity scene in our front yard, but by the love in our heart, expressed inour homes.

From the WORD among us Daily Meditations for Advent 2005

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 08:26 PM
You mean this one katy

Katydid
11-27-2005, 08:43 PM
Dear God, Most Righteous Heavenly Father, your Son Jesus Christ, Mother Mary, St. Joseph and all the Heavenly angels, Saints and archangels,

Please come to this thread and help me wage war against the powers of darkness, (Satan, lucifer, the devil). Please bring down your most holy wrath on the principalities of Satan and send him back to HELL where he belongs...Please smite his followers down and let them see the power of your holy might and power and glory.

God, let a few Christians to step forward and pray also.

God, please put your light of protection around Christians every where. Please lead, guide, guard, direct and protect us from the powers of darkness and sin.

Please forgive our sins, our faults, and our failures. Please forgive the things we have done, and the things we have failed to do. Never let us pretend we don't need you, as the things of this world run thru our brains.

Thank you for your unconditional love. For GOD our Father and all the angels, saints and arch angels...Let the hetherns see that their God is darkness and the very utmost evil from Hell...

But God, let them also see and know that all the powers of HELL could not keep our Savior down. As well as our Mother Mary triumped over all the powers of sin and Hell and darkness to trample on the snake...

Let them all know that Jesus Christ our God is the great I AM not the great I WAS.

God I know Jesus prayed, even as they were nailing him to the cross, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do." Let us be able to also pray that prayer. But God when they do know what they do, and do it anyway, they need to be set straight...and you are the perfect person to do that.

Father, the Devil can never conquer, because you are the most powerful, for your angel Michael kicked Lucifer out of Heaven, he and his principalities. They fell as lightening into Hell to be bound for a thousand years.

God, help Christians every where to pray and let him stay bound forevermore.

AMEN

ALinChainz
11-27-2005, 08:49 PM
Do you not have religious sites ?

Sites you stole this one's name for to get people to come?

And now you wanna bitch about here when you have your own?

Do you even hear yourself?

:fucku2:

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 08:49 PM
You mean this one katy

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Katydid
11-27-2005, 09:01 PM
Dear God,
Please strike down in your anger the persons responsible for all of this evil.

Let them all see your revenge and almighty power.

They think they are God...

They think they are invincible...

Please put the fear of God into them. Please strike terror into their souls. Let them see the power of your holy might.

I ask this in the name of your son Jesus Christ. And any Christian who reads this and agrees with it...makes two or more...God says, whenever 2 or more are gathered and agree in my name I will answer their prayers.

Amen

ALinChainz
11-27-2005, 09:08 PM
Did you wish death on your daughter in law when she kicked your fat ass out?

I bet you did ...

Can't be Christian and wish death ...

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 09:39 PM
You mean this one katy

MAX
11-27-2005, 10:44 PM
Dear God,

Please put the fear of God into them. Please strike terror into their souls. Let them see the power of your holy might.

I ask this in the name of your son Jesus Christ. And any Christian who reads this and agrees with it...makes two or more...God says, whenever 2 or more are gathered and agree in my name I will answer their prayers.

Amen

Holy Jumpin' Fuckin' Jeezus... :eek:

Yes and this is coming from a "Christian."

"To the tune of Runnin' With The Devil:

Boobs are good to hold and to FEE-L
I don't care if they are REA-L
Don't care what she looks like tomorrow
I'm talkin' 'bout the perfect tomatooooooooo

AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

http://www.stephenbooth.org/graphics/satan's_army.jpg

I see you're still alive too AL? ;)

Ya see...

God tis' grate

God tis' good

Let us thank him for this food...

http://www.bobtjeblues.com/fotos/fotos00/sexy_blues_girl_4.jpg

AMEN!!!

BTW...

God did thou invent both humor and horniness as well.

Divine maker he tis'... :cool:

And I say ROTH ON!!!

Unchainme
11-27-2005, 11:08 PM
MAX!, How The Hell are Ya?

MAX
11-27-2005, 11:11 PM
MAX!, How The Hell are Ya?

Suup Kiddo? :cool:

Happy Belated Thanksgiving. :)

Rikk
11-27-2005, 11:24 PM
FLAMMA, you deserve a PhD in psychology.

Nickdfresh
11-28-2005, 12:42 AM
That's one ugly cartoon bitch, but her body is grate though.

Katydid
11-28-2005, 10:48 AM
Is this your site Sea Hag?

Anyone getting banned will be those WHO THREATEN TO HAVE THE SITE SHUT DOWN.

Ring a bell?

Isn't that why you copied the Army name so you could get some traffic at those shit holes?

What happens when that name expires?

I hope you are right on renewing it, because I have a feelinig your daughter in law will put the foot down and keep your son from doing it.

I should send her a Christmas card and congratulate her at least on kicking you out. The one thing she's done right.

WELL, AL YOU AND LOUNGE MACHINE CAN ONLY HOPE I WILL FALL ON HARD TIMES LIKE SARGE AND HITCH DID AND YA'LL CAN COME IN AND GET MY DOMAIN FOR $5. AND PRETEND THAT SARGE AND HITCH STILL ENDORSE IT.

BRAG AND SAY "HEADQUARTERS IN HELL, MI"

WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS THAT SARGE WAS FROM TX AND HITCH ARE FROM CO.

BUT YOU ARE STILL RIDING ON THEIR COATTAILS AND PRETENDING THAT THEY ARE A PART OF THE SITES.

I SAY YOU CAN GO TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG, AND TAKE ALL YOUR SUCK ASSES WITH YOU.

Katydid
11-28-2005, 10:55 AM
ACTUALLY THE REAL SARGE, HITCH AND THE OFFICIAL DAVID LEE ROTH SUPPORT MY SITES.

ALinChainz
11-28-2005, 11:04 AM
ACTUALLY THE REAL SARGE, HITCH AND THE OFFICIAL DAVID LEE ROTH SUPPORT MY SITES.

I've been to your sites, and truth is, no they don't. Have seen your guest book, etc.

BIG LIE.

You stole the name, admit it. Lame attempt for traffic.

But we know you're going to Hell (wishing death on people, etc.) so you have a nice day.

ALinChainz
11-28-2005, 11:07 AM
And BTW, I live very close to Hell, MI.

So ... FOAD ... soon please.

Thank you.

GOD ALMIGHTY
11-28-2005, 11:11 AM
Dear God, Most Righteous Heavenly Father, your Son Jesus Christ, Mother Mary, St. Joseph and all the Heavenly angels, Saints and archangels,

Please come to this thread and help me wage war against the powers of darkness, (Satan, lucifer, the devil). Please bring down your most holy wrath on the principalities of Satan and send him back to HELL where he belongs...Please smite his followers down and let them see the power of your holy might and power and glory.

God, please put your light of protection around Christians every where. Please lead, guide, guard, direct and protect us from the powers of darkness and sin.

Please forgive our sins, our faults, and our failures. Please forgive the things we have done, and the things we have failed to do. Never let us pretend we don't need you, as the things of this world run thru our brains.

Thank you for your unconditional love. For GOD our Father and all the angels, saints and arch angels...Let the hetherns see that their God is darkness and the very utmost evil from Hell...

But God, let them also see and know that all the powers of HELL could not keep our Savior down. As well as our Mother Mary triumped over all the powers of sin and Hell and darkness to trample on the snake...

Let them all know that Jesus Christ our God is the great I AM not the great I WAS.

God I know Jesus prayed, even as they were nailing him to the cross, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do." Let us be able to also pray that prayer. But God when they do know what they do, and do it anyway, they need to be set straight...and you are the perfect person to do that.

Father, the Devil can never conquer, because you are the most powerful, for your angel Michael kicked Lucifer out of Heaven, he and his principalities. They fell as lightening into Hell to be bound for a thousand years.

AMEN

Dear God,

Amen

THOU BLASPHEMOUS WRETCH!!!

IF I SHALL STRIKE DOWN ANY OF MINE CHILDREN IT SHALL BE THOU!

FOR THINE INANE RAMBLINGS AND BLASPHEMING AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT!!

IT IS THINE ACTIVITIES THAT HAVE CAUSE MINE SERVANTS TO POST AT THY WEBSITES!

IF ANY SHALL BE BLAMELESS IN MINE SIGHT IT SHALL NOT BE THOU!!

IF THOU NEVER HAD POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE OF MINE SERVANT, DAVID LEE ROTH, THE MULTITUDES WHO POST HERE WOULD NOT BE
WRATHFUL TOWARDS THEE.

THOU ART THE CAUSE AND ORIGIN OF THINE OWN MISERY!!!

I THEREFORE COMMAND MINE SERVANTS TO CONTINUE TO VEX KATYDID AS A SERVANT OF THE ADVERSARY, SATAN!!!!!
KATYDID SHALL HAVE HER VILE WISHES GRANTED TO HER THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF TIMES OVER!

I COMMAND THEE TO CONTINUE TO POST THE IMAGES I HAVE PROVIDED TO MINE SERVANTS TO SHOW THE ENTIRE EARTH, AND EVERY CREATURE THAT WALKETH OR CRAWLETH UPON OR FLAPPETH ABOVE IT THE TRUE DESIRE OF KATYDID!!!!

Katydid
11-28-2005, 11:12 AM
How can I steal my own name????

rotharmy.org

My name is Katie Lee Daniels Roth

It is a religous site...hence the .org

GOD ALMIGHTY
11-28-2005, 11:13 AM

Katydid
11-28-2005, 11:17 AM
Dear God, most righteous Heavenly Father,
Please strike down at once the demon who would be bold enough to presume to be the one true God in Heaven.

Please send his blasphemous soul to Hell ASAP.

Please turn your mighty wrath upon him, and smite him without ceasing, as well as all his demon cohorts who keep posting the picture of Satan, their leader.

Please show them the true fear of the one and only ALMIGHTY GOD in HEAVEN.

These favors I ask in Jesus Christ's name.

AMEN

flappo
11-28-2005, 11:19 AM
get a fucking life , you sad old bat

Matt White
11-28-2005, 11:23 AM
And BTW, I live very close to Hell, MI.

So ... FOAD ... soon please.

Thank you.

UNADILLA?!?

HA!

:D

GOD ALMIGHTY
11-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Dear God, most righteous Heavenly Father,
Please strike down at once the demon who would be bold enough to presume to be the one true God in Heaven.

Please send his blasphemous soul to Hell ASAP.

Please turn your mighty wrath upon him, and smite him without ceasing, as well as all his demon cohorts who keep posting the picture of Satan, their leader.

Please show them the true fear of the one and only ALMIGHTY GOD in HEAVEN.

These favors I ask in Jesus Christ's name.

AMEN

THOU ART A DEMON, THOU FOUL WENCH!!!

I WILL CONTINUE TO SMITE THINE WEBSITES WITH THE IMAGERY THAT THOU DESIREST TO SEE!!!

AND THOU WILL ANSWER TRUTHFULLY TO THOSE WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT IS POSTED AT THINE WEBSITE!!!

THOU WILT TELL THEM IT IS THY DOINGS WHICH HAVE CAUSED THE DEFACEMENT OF THINE WEBSITES....THINE WEBSITES THAT FALSELY CLAIM TO SPREAD MINE NAME AND MINE TEACHINGS!!!

THOU ART BLASPHEMY!!!

flappo
11-28-2005, 11:33 AM
Our Flappo , who art in popgear
hallowed be thy porn

Katydid
11-28-2005, 11:37 AM
Go ahead and Run with the Devil. As for me and my house, we all serve GOD.

I am getting out of this 17,000 fake members Satan's den and going where there is no doubt people love GOD and serve him.

If you choose to blaspheme yourself on earth and do all manner of evil against God...you deserve what you get.

All the Christian members of this site should also leave.

It is apparent to me from all this that Satan is alive and well, walking on earth seeking all whom he may devour.

But you know what? Satan doesn't scare me in the least bit, because I carry GOD's love and light with me whereever I go.

ALinChainz
11-28-2005, 11:37 AM
How can I steal my own name????

rotharmy.org

My name is Katie Lee Daniels Roth

It is a religous site...hence the .org

Where did ya get RothArmy from dumbass?

flappo
11-28-2005, 11:38 AM
i bet katy dreams of this every night

her stinky old cunt moist with juices at the thought of being fucked up the ass by the pope

you horny fucking bitch !

flappo
11-28-2005, 11:39 AM

I am getting out of this 17,000 fake members Satan's den and going where there is no doubt people love GOD and serve him.

If you choose to blaspheme yourself on earth and do all manner of evil against God...you deserve what you get.

It is apparent to me from all this that Satan is alive and well, walking on earth seeking all whom he may devour.

But you know what? Satan doesn't scare me in the least bit, because I carry GOD's love and light with me whereever I go.

god doesn't exist you silly cow

the earth was around billiosn of years before jesus fucking christ , you idiot

did jesus create the dinosaurs ?

prat

flappo
11-28-2005, 11:41 AM
did jesus even exist ?

is there any material evidence??

NOPE

katy , you're living a lie

take my advice

kill yerself

Golden AWe
11-28-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by flappo
Our Flappo , who art in popgear
hallowed be thy porn

AHAHAHAHAHHAH

Unchainme
11-28-2005, 11:44 AM
I think there is a God, Someone had to create all this shit, It couldn't just have randonmly happend, However That being said I can't fucking stand those overreligous zealots, Katydid you are a prime example, Fucking hypocritical Attention Whore Cow.

ALinChainz
11-28-2005, 11:53 AM

This ought to be like the 12th time you're leaving right?

All we can say is good riddance ... again.

Notice all that support you have?

Like Thunder, made up fans and well wishers ... seek help.

Goodbye to the Diapered Dinosaur ... KATY!

Hardrock69
11-28-2005, 11:54 AM
Fucking trollop...

GOD ALMIGHTY
11-28-2005, 11:58 AM

THOU SERVANT OF EVIL.

THOU CARRIES THE LOVE OF SATAN IN THINE HEART WHEREVER THOU GOEST.

I COMMAND THEE TO LEAVE THIS WEBPAGE, NEVER TO RETURN.

THOU HAST VEXED MINE SERVANTS WITH THINE FOUL MUMBLINGS TOO OFTEN.

GET THEE HENCE, SATANIC BITCH!

http://bestanimations.com/Nature/Storms/Storm-06-june.gif

Axl S
11-28-2005, 12:15 PM
did jesus even exist ?

is there any material evidence??

NOPE

thats what faith is though,belief without proof

Unchainme
11-28-2005, 12:30 PM
<style>.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}</style><div id='Title' style='font:bold 11px verdana'><h1 style='font:bold 13px;display:inline'>Watch Video:</h1><a class='hov' style='display:block;width:300px;border:solid 2px black;padding:5px' href="http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/m/megadeth/die_dead_enough.html" target='_blank'>DIE DEAD ENOUGH (Megadeth)<p><embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/m/megadeth/die_dead_enough_418399.asx' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='300' autoplay='true' ShowControls='1' ShowStatusBar='0' loop='true' EnableContextMenu='0' DisplaySize='0' pluginspage='http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/'></embed></a><p style="margin:3px 0px"><a href='http://www.videocodezone.com/'>Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com</a></p></div>

This ones for you AXL S.

Hercule_Poirot
11-28-2005, 12:39 PM
this woman is obviously mentally disturbed

an intervention should be executed

immediately

Unchainme
11-28-2005, 12:43 PM
This ones for you AXL S.

Just to make it clear I Dedicated to you cause you like Megadeth, not cause of the song title.

Axl S
11-28-2005, 01:01 PM
<style>.hov:hover{background-color:yellow}</style><div id='Title' style='font:bold 11px verdana'><h1 style='font:bold 13px;display:inline'>Watch Video:</h1><a class='hov' style='display:block;width:300px;border:solid 2px black;padding:5px' href="http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/m/megadeth/die_dead_enough.html" target='_blank'>DIE DEAD ENOUGH (Megadeth)<p><embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/m/megadeth/die_dead_enough_418399.asx' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='300' autoplay='true' ShowControls='1' ShowStatusBar='0' loop='true' EnableContextMenu='0' DisplaySize='0' pluginspage='http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/'></embed></a><p style="margin:3px 0px"><a href='http://www.videocodezone.com/'>Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com</a></p></div>

This ones for you AXL S.

MEGADETH
\m/ (-.-) \m/

5 starts for you unchainme

flappo
11-28-2005, 02:02 PM

AMEN

Hahaha

jesus fucking christ , you REALLY are a nut

Unchainme
11-28-2005, 03:41 PM
http://www.2dorks.com/video/tradingspouses.wmv

Heres Katydid caughtm on camera

fuckhowardstern
11-28-2005, 08:34 PM
can't someone ban her ip from the forum - this thread alone justifies it. I have read that Sarge doesn't like to ban users but this is rediculous!

VR_Killer Girl
11-29-2005, 12:22 AM
<p><embed name='RAOCXplayer' src='http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/m/megadeth/die_dead_enough_418399.asx' type='application/x-mplayer2' width='300' height='300' autoplay='true' ShowControls='1' ShowStatusBar='0' loop='true' EnableContextMenu='0' DisplaySize='0' pluginspage='http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/'></embed></a><p style="margin:3px 0px"><a href='http://www.videocodezone.com/'>

WARF
11-29-2005, 11:24 AM
http://shakti.trincoll.edu/~jkinsman/booyah/images/kfc.gif

PHOENIX
11-29-2005, 12:43 PM
The Lord said beware of false prophets. And he knoweth that Katydid speaketh gibberishly.

Hardrock69
11-29-2005, 05:59 PM
To sayeth the least!

:D

Katydid
12-05-2005, 09:39 PM
CHAPTER 35

Becoming a Companion of Jesus

CHRIST:

MY CHILD, turn to Me as often throughout the day as your duties will permit. Learn to turn to Me as others turn to their loved ones and friends. I will give your mind great thoughts which will raise you above your narrow earthly view. My thoughts will refresh you, console you, make you wise, strengthen you, and give you joy.

2. Prepare your soul for My loving companionship, and I shall draw closer to you with greater graces. I shall raise you up from your natural human level to My heavenly heights. There you will have a broader view of life, a deeper understanding, and a greater strength for life's daily activities and burdens.

3. Strive to meditate upon My earthly life. Learn to enter into all that I experienced on earth. Every thought, every word, every act of Mine was lived for love of you. You have a place in My earthly life, and My life belongs to you. Therefore, learn to share it now through meditation and reflections.

4. Learn to pierce the barriers of time and space by the use of prayer. The more you strive to step into My earthly life and become a companion of Mine in it, the more actively will I share your earthly life by granting you greater graces.

THINK:
What a wonderful privilege--to be able to step into the earthly life of Jesus and become a closer companion of His! I can share His every thought, word, and action. Ah! But isn't that just a bit of imagination on my part? No. He lived every second of His earthly life for me. Being God, he thought of me personally from all eternity. Surely He did not stop thinking of me while He was working out my salvation. Because of His infinite love for me, His earthly life belongs to me. For my sake He lived each moment of it. I have every right to step into it and share it with Him through mental prayer. I can do this by contemplating what He did, meditating on what He said, and considering what he thought and felt in each event.

PRAY:

My loving Saviour, my heart is overflowing with joy for having discovered a precious secret today! I can step over the barriers of time and space. I can come to You in your earthly life as You come to me in mine. Today I have found You in a new way. I will not let You go, but I will hold on to You. I desire to do whatever is necessary to become a true companion of Yours. As earthly friendship requires time, attention, and sympathetic understanding, so too will I give you my time, my attention. I will make my best efforts to understand You better by daily meditating upon what You said and did in Your earthly life. I shall read a portion of Your life and mentally live it with You for a while each day. You will grant me the grace to gain the same benefits from this experience as I might have gained had I followed You as one of Your disciples. Lord, grant me the faith and the love which I need to give myself to You in this wonderful method of prayer. Amen.

Jimmy Jingles
12-05-2005, 09:45 PM
Chapter 36:

Katydid smells of Sasquatch poon.

ALinChainz
12-05-2005, 09:45 PM
Back for more ... huh Granny ?

You that lonely ?

You need some company ... at your sites?

Please die ... soon ...

Hey ... I wonder what your family is doing for Christmas?

Bet I know ...

Katydid
12-05-2005, 09:49 PM
Friday December 2
First Friday of Advent
Pity-Full
In today's gospel, two blind men approached Jesus and asked to be cured of their blindless. That may sound like no big deal, but remember they could not see Jesus.

They heard the people calling his name and they must have asked others to bring them to him. As they approached Jesus, they did not ask him to heal their blindness but to have pity on them. The word pity is often avoided becuse of its negative connotation. To pity others is seen as judging them!

In Webster's Dictionalry, the wrod pity is defined as "feeling of sorrow and compassion caused by the sufferings of others."

When Mother Teresa walked the streets of Calcutta, she took pity on the poor but she didn't stop there. She went right up to them and helped them! She washed their wounds, fed their stomachs, and bathed their bodies. If pity is just a feeling, it's negative because it doesn't do anyone any good! But if in our pity for other we are motivated to reach out and help them, then pity becomes a positive, and through it others are helped!

Let us keep in mind that Jesus has a special place in his heart for the poor, and for all those who minister to them. "Blessed are the poor for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven."

Reflection based on Matthew 9:27-31 Molly Kelly

Loving Father, let my compassion towards others manifest my confidence in your love for me.

ALinChainz
12-05-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
Chapter 36:

Katydid smells of Sasquatch poon.

And not the average sasquatch either ... the ols skanky whore sasquatch that stands by the big trees and puts off that slutty, rotten odor of being had by all the neighborhood bigfoots.

Katydid
12-05-2005, 09:57 PM
Saturday, December 2
Saint Francis Xavier, priest
At All Cost
"Without cost you have received; without cost you are to give." These words of JEsus are a departing reminder to the 12 apostles being sent out on their first excursions as preachers of the kingdom.

The words deepen in significance after Jesus has left this life, when the apostles are pouring out their lives in missionary efforts.

They will have to remember often what happened: it was our Lord who took the first step inviting them to encounter God in the flesh, and there was only one need at that time, not to run away.

Always, even now, our Lord in approaching a soul in spritual need asks nothing more than an open door to his knocking.

He gives himself without exacting an initial cost. There is, however, a cost later, but oe that must be offered with generous love.

Mother Teresa often urged her sisters: "Give without counting the cost."

Faithfulness to Jesus can be very demanding; and zeal for souls can bring frustrations, even revilement.

But we have received much, and we ought to have great longing for Jesus Christ to be known and loved. We can never return but a fragment of the love we have received from him. Let us be faithful at all costs to bringing knowledge of him to others. Let us pray this Advent for souls in need.

Reflection based on Matt. 9:35-10: 1,5a, 6-8
Father Donald Haggerty

Loving Father, increase my longing to know your SOn and to reveal him to others.

Katydid
12-05-2005, 10:03 PM
SUNDAY, December 4
Second Sunday of Advent
A reading from the holy Gospel according to Mark 1:1-8
THE BEGINNING of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

As it is written in Isaiah the prophet:

Behold, I am sending my messenger ahead of you; / he will prepare your way./ A voice of one crying in the desert:/ "Prepare the way of the Lord,/ make straight his paths."

John the Baptist appeared in the deser proclaiming a baptism of repentance for the forgiveness of sins. People of the whole Judean countryside an dall the inhabitants of Jerusalem were going out to him and were being baptized by him in the Jordan River as they acknowledged their sins.

John was clothed in camel's hair, with a leater belt around his waist.

He fed on locusts and wild honey.

And this is what he proclaimed: "One mighter than I is coming after me. I am not worthy to stoop and loosen the thongs of his sandals. I have baptized you with water; he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit."

The Gospel of the Lord

ALinChainz
12-05-2005, 10:06 PM
PARTY AT KATYS!

PORN AND DILDOS ALL AROUND!

MAKE SURE YOU SIGN THE GUESTBOOK!

DrMaddVibe
12-05-2005, 10:09 PM
Nuttz!

DrMaddVibe
12-05-2005, 10:10 PM
WWJD???

rustoffa
12-05-2005, 10:12 PM
That fucking death metal rules!!!!

Katydid
12-05-2005, 10:44 PM
I was down and ready to quit, but some things happened which gave me hope that maybe there was a light at the end of the long tunnel.

In a thread over in HitchWORLD a person named mcdixon smarted off at me. I said in an offhand way:

If you know a Timothy Dixon tell him I want my new $17. hoe back. When I went to TN I left it with him. He never worked in the flowers once in the 4 mo. I was gone, and he was a fake address in the computer.

A friend and I planted flowers in White Dove Chapel's two flower beds. Never expected much, they were full of crabgrass, bermuda grass and thorny weeds. White Dove feeds people free everyday. And gives groceries away every two weeks. Runs solely on donations. (It was a charity thing for us)

She never helped me once keep them clean of weeds, then he disappointed me too...

Anyway I told her I'd come and weed them. They were a mass of color and head high. (Some volunteer TommyToe Tomatoes came up too). And some that looked like marajuna, someone dug up and stole all them except two. They had 1 less leaf....They were a beautiful viney flower.

I got a piece of cardboard and a foot long 2x4 with a nail in the end from the trash and went to work.

As it turned out this past week when I went they had a card and money waiting for me. Said a lot of people were wondering who I was? And a stranger who walked in off the street and wanted to remain ANONYMOUS gave the pastor's wife the envelope with my name printed on it. And inside it said "For Flowers" and a generous donation. She ran over when I opened the card and money fell out, she acted so surprised and ...I was shocked.

Just want to say "Thank You."

I went out and pulled up all the dead flowers and shucked the seeds off and felt like a new person.

One other time something like that happened to me. I sing in Catholic Church Choir. I was telling about our Choir director, an old woman retiring and the whole choir quitting. I sang alone two Sundays with one member who played the old piano. We had a great organ and an old piano that wouldn't stay in tune. Like usual big mouth me was telling it all on a couple websites I belonged to.

The third Sunday a new Choir director was hired. He is from Armenia. He got his training at the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem. He knew the Monks who were killed in the insurgency when terrorists took it under seige during Arafat/ Sharon era. No one liked him because they couldn't understand his Armenian/English. And he played too rock and roll. He and I held hands and prayed and went out alone and sang. Suddenly people started coming from the audience, without choir robes and joining me. So that is how we got our new choir.

Then an anonymous donor bought us a new black Boston Grand piano that cost $45,000.

The UN invited us to come to Paris and sing in the World for Peace effort in Paris. Sang in various churches also. We were the only one in the USA invited. Were choirs from all over the world.

We got so many in choir, that we had to divide them up, got a Hispanic, Mong, Lahu, and we have a Teens choir with guitars, drums, horns and piano, a Contempory which I'm in. Kids choir, etc.

Had a Multicultural Concert, had a group of orphans from Rumania came. The Mong and Lahu dressed in their native costumes with the bangles all over and hats, etc.

CNN came and filmed it and played it on the top of the hour every year now.

This past year we were invited to competitions in Italy. Won third place internationally.

A huge church has invited us in a couple weeks to come there and do a concert. And as usual we will have our annual concert this week.

I couldn't afford to go both years to Paris and Italy. (I'm my sole support and barely getby) A skelton crew of us kept things going while they were gone.

He has since went back to Armenia and brought back a wife. They have a young son. His visa is running out, and we have been fundraising to help keep him here (a choir effort only). It will take about $25,000. for lawyers to keep him here. We have raised not nearly enough.

Anyway, why am I telling this in a website which hates me? Guess to let all of you know that you can't Keep a good Christian down.

GOD IS THE GREAT 'I AM' NOT THE 'GREAT I WAS.' (that's a religous song)

He is alive and well in Christians heart everywhere. Schools, businesses, government and all the rest may kick Christ out, but they will never kick him out of true Christians hearts.

DrMaddVibe
12-05-2005, 10:51 PM
You're really a LOSER!

Ally_Kat
12-05-2005, 10:54 PM
I sing in Catholic Church Choir.

What's your fave hymn to sing? I personally love Ave Maria and would sing it, but alas, I am not well. You should pray for me Katy.

Katydid
12-05-2005, 10:56 PM
UNTASTED COOKIES
Last Advent, while I was baking Christmas cookies with my children, I shared withthem some old world Advent traditions that I had read in a book baout Maria von Trapp (the real Maria, not the Julie Andrews version). When I told them that, in Maria's family, many cookies were baked during Advent, but none were consumed until Christmas, a small uproar ensued.

"How impossible, how unfair! The thought of baking cookies without tasting at least a few seemed cruel and unusual punishment, especially during the Christmas season. But it wasn't the Christmas season, I reminded my children. It was Advent.

As for children - indeed, for all of us - it is hard to remain in Advent while most of the rest of the world has been celebrating Christmas since the Halloween decoratons came down.

It helps during this time to reflect on the austere figure of John the Baptist. Scripture tells us that John was "clothed in camel's hair, with a leather belt around his waist." He ate locusts and he avoided storng drink. John lived in anticipation of the coming of one greater than he.

His life shows us that it is worth it to wait for something. He points to Someone worth waiting for.

Lisa Lickona

Loving Father, fill all my expectation with your Presence and make my waiting an occasion of grace.

Katydid
12-05-2005, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
What's your fave hymn to sing? I personally love Ave Maria and would sing it, but alas, I am not well. You should pray for me Katy.

Hey Ally,
I'm sorry about saying how I felt the other night, but that's just me. I really don't know why I keep coming back and getting punished. I guess I figure that maybe if one person comes to know God as their personal saviour that all will not be lost.

Ava Maria is beautiful, and Christ does not like people scorning his mother. (He said that in his apparitons in Conyers, GA)

Sorry you are not well. I will pray for you; Please pray for me too.

And lms and her kids need our prayers too.

Dear God,
Please put your white light of protection around us. Please lead, guide, guard, direct and protect us now and always as the things of this world runs through our brains.

Please forgive us for the things we have done and the things we have failed to do.

Please help us to forgive, forget, and start over; because it is never too late.

God, thank you for the many blessings in our lives, and our family and friends lives.

Most of all thank you for creating us. Please help us to ask you to be our Father. And may Mother Mary be our mothers, and Jesus our redeemer. And the Heavenly hosts, angels and saints, please pray for us to God our Father.

Please heal our minds, bodies, hearts, and souls. And have mercy on us in all our ways.

Thank you for your unconditonal love.

These favors I ask in Jesus Name. Amen.

Ally_Kat
12-05-2005, 11:24 PM
Mary's my girl. Deffy someone the Catholic girls should look up to ;)

ALinChainz
12-05-2005, 11:26 PM
Hey Ally,
I'm sorry about saying how I felt the other night, but that's just me. I really don't know why I keep coming back and getting punished.

Please, you keep coming back because the negative attention you get here IS ALL YOU GET.

You love being a floor mat and punching bag.

A lying old hypocrite who wishes death on people in God's name and looks at porn and dildos, donates to the site and then threatens to have it shut down while stealing the rotharmy name in hopes of maybe someone will come to your sites.

They don't, your family kicks you out, so you come here.

Pretty fucking pathetic. A lying old hag who tried to get to adopt kids for the financial end of it.

Go to hell, you may as well get an early start.

By the way, typing out word for word out of a book is just like cutting and pasting, just the stupid , long way of doing it.

Hypocrite.

Warham
12-05-2005, 11:26 PM
Such a lovely prayer session. I can feel the tears welling up.

Katydid
12-05-2005, 11:28 PM
MONDAY DECEMBER 5
Monday of the Second Week of Advent

What We Need to Hear
The friends of the parlayzed man in today's Gospel went to great efforts to bring their friend to Jesus. When they were prevented by the crowd from approaching Jesus, they went up on the roof, removed the tiles, and let their friend down with ropes - no small task.

The first thing that Jesus said to the man was, "Your sins are forgiven." That probably wasn't what the man expected to hear, but Jesus knew that it was what he needed to hear.

God knows that sin can be even more paralyzing to a person's spirit than a physical injury can be to the body.

Advent is a good time to come to Jesus in the confessional and hear the words "your sins are forgiven." It is even better if we can bring our friends. The friends of the parlayzed man went to great efforts to bring him to Jesus, and they were greatley rewarded for their efforts.

Not only did they see their friend healed, their deed will be remembered throughout history.

They did not consider what other people thought of them.
They were not deterred by the crush of the crowd.
They were not afraid to remove obstacles.

Shouldn't we imitate their example?

Do we have friends who need to be healed and who cannot come to Jesus by themselves - who need a friend to bring them.

Reflections based on Luke 5: 17-26
Dale O'Leary

Loving Father, help me to become a true friend to others thorugh the forgiveness I received through your Son.

Ally_Kat
12-05-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Such a lovely prayer session. I can feel the tears welling up.

wait til my meds kick in

Ally_Kat
12-05-2005, 11:31 PM
Katy, dont' forget about those mysterious and the rosaries you're suppose to do during Advent.

Katydid
12-05-2005, 11:53 PM
Mary's my girl. Deffy someone the Catholic girls should look up to ;)

I gave Charlie Sheen when he was struggling with all his problems a story written by a druggie back in the middle ages. Mother Mary spreading her blue mantal over him. I'll try to find it. Very inspirational.

She actually told me in a dream not to worry about my son Darren, that she was taking good care of him. And she got on a train. So I haven't worried about him since.

Darren joined the Navy Seals and they sent him to weld on abandoned ships in Lake Michigan. He'd already had a heart attack and we never knew it till later. He wound up stealing his records and hitting the master sargent and going AWOL. They called me. I went to sleep on my knees praying beside the bed.

I dreamed she had on a dark blue robe with a white collar. She said, "Don't worry about Darren I'm taking good care of him. Then got on the train. I of course called the whole family in the middle of the night. They thought I was crazy, like mmkay...

Years later he was saying, "Nobody takes care of me anymore." I told him that dream. He said, "Well, when I ran I got on a train... Suddenly it stopped and I run to the bathroom and stayed in there and smoked about 15 minutes. I figured the MPS had me."" Then I heard a choir singing. So I went back out." I asked if they had on dark blue robes white collars? He said, "Yes, but let me tell it..." They sang all the way to Memphis. A woman with strange blue eyes sitting by a man kept looking at me. Then an old white haired man with a roll of blueprints asked me to eat with him in the dining car. Said he was boss over the railroad."

Said his friend Brian met him in Memphis and brought him to Nashville where Kirk lived. He asked, "Mama, do you know what the train was called? It was called "The City of New Orleans."

So all those years later everyone realized what my dream meant.

He had to go back until they could muster him out. They made him sleep in the hall and watch and not let anyone use the phone all inght.

Some people scoffed when I told the story Darren told me, but that same week a train got loose without anyone on it and went for miles and miles.

ALinChainz
12-05-2005, 11:55 PM
Yeah, the same dreams that gave you my email address to post ...

Take another pill ... you know, the poison one ...

MAX
12-05-2005, 11:59 PM
Take another pill ... you know, the poison one ...

No doubt Katy,

Since your life 'tis so fucking miserable, why don't you just go for it and meet Jesus in person?

Katydid
12-06-2005, 12:00 AM
Katy, dont' forget about those mysterious and the rosaries you're suppose to do during Advent.

You are right, I need to do that. Just been so busy. Can't hurt to ask Mary to pray for us now and at the hour of our death. And the Our Fathers...and Glory bes.

Used to be more fun when everyone went to Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve.

Priest lit the 2nd Advent candle Sun.

Ally_Kat
12-06-2005, 12:01 AM
I had a dream once that I was rich and famous.

Ally_Kat
12-06-2005, 12:03 AM

Used to be more fun when everyone went to Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve.

Psh...that's why one goes to Midnight Mass. Available seats and the A&P Catholics aren't there.

Warham
12-06-2005, 12:04 AM
I had a dream once that I was rich and famous.

You're only 21.

I'll be reading about your exploits some day.

Katydid
12-06-2005, 12:04 AM
Simple Advent Plan

l. Go to Mass more often...go to Confession before Christmas.

3.Offer short prayers during the day.

5. Do some fasting.

Ally_Kat
12-06-2005, 12:08 AM
You're only 21.

I'll be reading about your exploits some day.

damn straight!

Got me a novel that's just itchin' to win some kind of award/public love/HBO series contract.

Ally_Kat
12-06-2005, 12:09 AM
Simple Advent Plan

l. Go to Mass more often...go to Confession before Christmas.

3.Offer short prayers during the day.

5. Do some fasting.

And don't forget the no meet on friday rule!

I did :( Turkey soup

Warham
12-06-2005, 12:09 AM
But hurry, Ally.

You don't stay young forever. ;)

Katydid
12-06-2005, 12:10 AM
AL,
Did you ever think that maybe God wanted you to listen, read, and learn; rather than running your negative mouth all time?

How many people get to be "Katydid's special assignment, anyways?"

I'm thinking he is getting pretty tired of you.

Ally_Kat
12-06-2005, 12:16 AM
But hurry, Ally.

You don't stay young forever. ;)

I'm totally thinking that I could be done with this novel by Spring if I dedicate myself to it over the winter break. A month with nothing to do and a computer? Oh the possibilies! Plus i have everything planned out in my writer's notebook.

Katydid
12-06-2005, 12:18 AM
And don't forget the no meet on friday rule!

I did :( Turkey soup

Glad you reminded me. I forgot last week.

Thur. the 8th. is a holy day of obligation, to fast. Feast of the Immaculate Conception. Wed the 7th is the Vigil Mass where you sign up to stay an hour and pray and keep watch.

PRAYER FOR THE WEEK:
An Advent Prayre: Light of the World, enter the darkness of our hearts and renew us in faith, hope, and love. As we prepare to celebrate the great mystery of the incarnaton, help us to see your preence in our world, especially in the needs of the poor. Strengthen us to become true peacemakers able to love our enemies and forgive those who have offended us. Lead us to acknowledge our own sinfulness, accept yoru mercy and extend your healing love to those around us. AMen.

Reprinted from Living Fath Vol. 21 #3

Ally_Kat
12-06-2005, 12:20 AM
Glad you reminded me. I forgot last week.

Thur. the 8th. is a holy day of obligation, to fast. Feast of the Immaculate Conception. Wed the 7th is the Vigil Mass where you sign up to stay an hour and pray and keep watch.

I'll be breaking that one. gotta take the meds with food or else I'l lget sicker! :eek:

Katydid
12-06-2005, 12:33 AM
I'll be breaking that one. gotta take the meds with food or else I'l lget sicker! :eek:

Hope you get better soon.

Here are some Flu Remedies a DR. gave of JOY FM...

Elderberry Extract

Sambucol and Tammi flu

A and B vitamins

Allicon rich foods (onions, garlic, leeks)

Katydid
12-06-2005, 12:35 AM
Goodnight and God bless...

Kate

Matt White
12-06-2005, 12:36 AM
POST PRON

Ally_Kat
12-06-2005, 12:50 AM
Hope you get better soon.

Here are some Flu Remedies a DR. gave of JOY FM...

Elderberry Extract

Sambucol and Tammi flu

A and B vitamins

Allicon rich foods (onions, garlic, leeks)

i wish it was as simple as the flu :(

fuckhowardstern
12-06-2005, 05:44 AM
katy SHUT THE FUCK UP or, as Golden Awe likes to say:

FACK ORF!

Warham
12-06-2005, 07:50 AM
I'm totally thinking that I could be done with this novel by Spring if I dedicate myself to it over the winter break. A month with nothing to do and a computer? Oh the possibilies! Plus i have everything planned out in my writer's notebook.

I wouldn't have the patience or the attention span to do such a thing. Must be nice. ;)

Katydid
12-06-2005, 07:56 AM
Catholic Churches numerous in Las Vegas

This may come as a surprise to those of you not living in Las Vegas, but there are more Catholic churches there than casinos. Not surprisingly, some worshippers at Sunday services will give casino chips rather than cash when the basket is passed.

Since they get chips from so many different casinos, the churches have devised a method to collect the offerings. The churches send all their collected chips to a nearby Franciscan Monastery for sorting and then the chips are taken to the casinos of origin and cashed in.

This is done by the chip monks. (\o/)

fuckhowardstern
12-06-2005, 08:17 AM
and around here you are known as the dog fucker

fuckhowardstern
12-06-2005, 08:21 AM

Jimmy Jingles
12-06-2005, 09:31 AM
And not the average sasquatch either ... the ols skanky whore sasquatch that stands by the big trees and puts off that slutty, rotten odor of being had by all the neighborhood bigfoots.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Ally_Kat
12-06-2005, 10:58 AM
I wouldn't have the patience or the attention span to do such a thing. Must be nice. ;)

really? It's second nature to me.

One day I want to make a comic novel. I just need to find someone who can draw half-way decent to do it with. The boyfriend can but he swears he can't draw people (which is such the lie)

Hardrock69
12-06-2005, 11:54 AM
AL,
Did you ever think that maybe God wanted you to listen, read, and learn; rather than running your negative mouth all time?

How many people get to be "Katydid's special assignment, anyways?"

I'm thinking he is getting pretty tired of you.

I am your special assignment BITCH.

You are a Satan Worshipper of the worst kind.

GET THEE HENCE, DEMON KUNT!!!!!

Warham
12-06-2005, 03:50 PM
really? It's second nature to me.

One day I want to make a comic novel. I just need to find someone who can draw half-way decent to do it with. The boyfriend can but he swears he can't draw people (which is such the lie)

LOL

I used to draw comics all the time. I CAN do people.

Why the interest in a graphic novel? Fan?

Katydid
12-06-2005, 09:00 PM
TUESDAY DECEMBER 6
Tuesday of the Second Week of Advent
Why Santa Makes SEnse
Saint Nicholas is truly beloved by children around the world, whether or not they realize jolly old Saint Nick is a saint.

Santa Claus is the object of such affection because his begerosityu is so spectacular. A man who brings presents to every child-- wwho could not love Santa? It makes no sense, really - why would he do such a thing?

Why work so hard for someoen else's children?

When Jesus speaks of looking for one lost sheep, it also doesn't seem to make sense - why care so much about that one sheep? But the story of the shepherd resounds with us because even we can imagine doig the same -- searching high and low for that one missing sheep. That law of unfathomable generosity is written in our hearts. We want to love that much -- giving all that we have for even the one who goes astray.

Only we are not capable of sustaining that love -- we lose heart and give up; we get mad at the sheep for getting lost in the first place, we kick him in anger!!!!!

We think we are the shepherd and it is our job to find that lost sheep. but we forget that we ourselves are the lost ones, and that Jesus' mercy is for us, if we will only give him the chance to seek us out.

Reflection based on Matthew 18:12-14
Rebecca Vitz Cherico

Loving Father, you never stop seeking for your children. Open my hard heart to your tender mercy.

Ally_Kat
12-06-2005, 11:12 PM
LOL

I used to draw comics all the time. I CAN do people.

Why the interest in a graphic novel? Fan?

I hate having to explain everything and sometimes if I could just show it, it would be a helluva lot easier. But it's not like I have any cool ideas.

Nickdfresh
12-07-2005, 04:37 AM
http://ducy-j.tripod.com/comics/fat.jpg

Nickdfresh
12-07-2005, 04:40 AM
http://ducy-j.tripod.com/comics/lift.jpg

Jimmy Jingles
12-07-2005, 09:47 AM
TUESDAY DECEMBER 6
Tuesday of the Second Week of Advent
Why Santa Makes SEnse
Saint Nicholas is truly beloved by children around the world, whether or not they realize jolly old Saint Nick is a saint.

Santa Claus is the object of such affection because his begerosityu is so spectacular. A man who brings presents to every child-- wwho could not love Santa? It makes no sense, really - why would he do such a thing?

Why work so hard for someoen else's children?

When Jesus speaks of looking for one lost sheep, it also doesn't seem to make sense - why care so much about that one sheep? But the story of the shepherd resounds with us because even we can imagine doig the same -- searching high and low for that one missing sheep. That law of unfathomable generosity is written in our hearts. We want to love that much -- giving all that we have for even the one who goes astray.

Only we are not capable of sustaining that love -- we lose heart and give up; we get mad at the sheep for getting lost in the first place, we kick him in anger!!!!!

We think we are the shepherd and it is our job to find that lost sheep. but we forget that we ourselves are the lost ones, and that Jesus' mercy is for us, if we will only give him the chance to seek us out.

Reflection based on Matthew 18:12-14
Rebecca Vitz Cherico

Loving Father, you never stop seeking for your children. Open my hard heart to your tender mercy.

Wednesday, December 7th

Katydid shits her pants and attempts to cut her wrists with a spoon because her 13" Kong dildo is worn down to the nub.

Hardrock69
12-07-2005, 02:41 PM
LMFAO!!!!

Hardrock69
12-07-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
Wednesday, December 7th

Katydid shits her pants and attempts to cut her wrists with a spoon because her 13" Kong dildo is worn down to the nub.

So she gets out some superglue, her sewing kit, and a leather belt, and makes a pacifier for ritetool4job:

Hardrock69
12-07-2005, 03:51 PM
ritetool4job sucks even harder....

fuckhowardstern
12-07-2005, 05:04 PM
is that ritetool wearing the mask?

Jimmy Jingles
12-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Fucking Aces H69!!!!

Hardrock69
12-07-2005, 08:30 PM
Yeah....ritetool had fantasies of being raped by a black man, but the only person available was Katy, so he paid her 500 bucks to pretend to be one

By just wearing her newly & carefully repaired JumboTronic DILDO (now with a belt) which just happened to be made of the finest synthetic BLACK Polycarbonite rubber-composite, Ritetools severe need to be totally dominated and completely humiliated rendered him a squirming and mewling excuse for a man....begging "Mr." Katie to skull-fuck him one time.....

He WAS having second-thoughts though, as she seemed pretty weird, and the superman cape made out of a tablecloth only made him look fucking stupid.

But once Katy got out her bamboo switch, he quickly fell back in line and choked himself on Katie's Black Mambo....

Hey doesn't this belong in the Sheep Pen?

I mean, it provides enough valid entertainment *koffkoff* to be valuable Sheep Pen fodder for awhile before being dumped to the Purgatory Of HitchWorld....

And of course the ignorant trollop has no clue where to post stuff.....she is so severely deranged and/or mentally disabled that one forum is as good as another , as she sees no difference between them.

Katydid
12-07-2005, 09:02 PM
Taken from MY DAILY BREAD

By: CONFRATERNITY OF THE PRECIOUS BLOOD COPYRIGHT 1954

VIRTUES LEADING DIRECTLY TO GOD

CHAPTER 36

Sharing Christ's Passion

CHRIST:

MY CHILD, as soon as one decides to come closer to Me in his daily life, he encounters many difficulties which previously were either absent or unnoticed.

2. First of all, his human nature will rebel at being restrained. His feelings and unreasoning desires will object to the stricter control which he now uses over them.

3. Secondly, he will find resentment and even opposition from the people around him. Some will suspect his motives when they notice that he is trying to act better than he did before. Others will resent him because he reminds them of what they themselves ought ot be.

4. Lastly, the devil will make use of this internal and external opposition to tempt My follower. He fears the good which My follower will accomplish in holding to his new resolutions.

5. The more you try to give yourself to Me in your daily life, the harder will this life become. I tell this to you so that you may expect these trials and difficulties.

6. No amount of difficulties and trials will frighten you if you learn to draw strength from My sufferings and death. My Passion will teach you a wisdom which will outwit all the deceits of Satan and all world opposition. As you meditate on My sufferings I will give you a supernatural strength of mind and will. You will overcome all temptations.

7. In My Passion you will see more clearly My love for you. You will see how I bore all those torments for your sake. You will also understand my wisdom more deeply, as you observe the same forces opposing Me as oppose you in your attempt to follow Me more closely.

8. I permitted My feelings to overwhelm Me in my prayer and bloody sweat in the Garden of Olives, and again in My desolation upon the cross. In My passion I felt the bitter disappointment of losing My people, the ingratitude for so much good done, the envy of the worldly minded, the misinterpretation of the selfish, the rejection of the proud and ambitious, the abandonment of the cowardly, and numberless other human faults in those from whom I had a right to demand loyalty.

9. Satan made use of everything which could make My last hours unbearable. All of my enemies, both angelic and human, found Me strong against all of their opposition. The very spite which they were working upon Me, was to bring forth all the supernatural graces which would save the world.

10. Have no fear. I shall never permit you to be tempted above your strength. As I overcame the world, so too will you. In My Passion I obtained the graces which you will need to conquer your temptation. Have confidence in Me. I shall not fail you in your needs.

THINK:
By meditating upon the sufferings of Jesus, I shall receive greater knowledge and strength to help me overcome the temptations of daily life. The forces which oppose me today are the same as those which opposed Him in His Passion--the forces of evil. these are the forces to which men yield when they sin. In overcoming them, I share not only the sufferings of Christ, but also His victory over sin.

PRAY:

My suffering and crucified King, can I expect an easy life when You lived such a hard one? No. I want to be like You as far as I am able in this earthly life of mine. Let me choose to work, pray, and suffer as much like You as possible. The greatest privilege I can obtain is that of living a life like Yours. You chose and bore every suffering and hardship for My sake. Let me choose to work and suffer for Your sake. I hope to meditate often upon the sufferings which You embraced for me. As I do so, help me grow in the desire to suffer more for You in my daily life. Amen.

Unchainme
12-07-2005, 09:08 PM
Goddamnit shes back. Go to hell Katydid,

Katydid
12-07-2005, 09:10 PM
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7
Saint Ambrose, bishop and doctor of the Church
Giving the Rest to His Rest
In today's Gospel, the Lord is calling us to come to him and he will give us rest! So often we become overtired and then can't sleep when we lay down! There is so much on our minds, so much to do, and often so little time to do it!

The answer for this lies in Jesus' own words that he is speaking to all of us: "COME TO ME, ALL YOU WHO LABOR AND ARE HEAVY BURDENED, AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST."

JESUS DOES NOT BEAT AROUND THE BUSH. IT SHOULD COME IN LOUD AND CLEAR, HE WANTS TO GIVE US REST!

Too often we think that rest applies only to our physical tiredness, but we can also become emotionally and spiritually weary.

Our precious Jesus wants to rest those parts of us too! He wants us to be yoked to him so that he can help us as we wend our way to eternity. When oxen are yoked, they work together to pull the load.

There are those times in all our lives when we feel that our burden is too heavy and that we can't go one more step by ourselves.

Today, Jesus is telling us that we don't have to! When we are yoked with im our burdens are light!

Reflections based on Mattherw 11:28-30

Molly Kelly

Loving Father, help me to surrender to your Son's love when weariness makes me feel defeated.

Hardrock69
12-07-2005, 09:10 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=787546

Unchainme
12-07-2005, 09:12 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=787546

thats starting to become my favorite Anti-Katydid pic.

Hardrock69
12-07-2005, 09:13 PM
Hay KATY....SUCK MY DICK!!!!!

Unchainme
12-07-2005, 09:19 PM
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7
Joe Thunder i hope you will marry me someday. I'll wear that strap on dildo and Brian Minto Mask I know how that turns you on...........

Katydid
12-07-2005, 09:22 PM
the WORD among us
Wednesday, December 7
Matthew 11:28-30
The crowds following Jesus were probably troubled and discouraged by the imprisonment of John the Baptist. These people were searching for relief from the heavy burdens put upon them by some of their religious leaders as well as the territorial (and tryannical) rule of Kind Herod.

They hped that John was the one who would help them, but now he was in prison. Could JEsus, whom John had pointed to as the One, truly be their salvation?

"The LORD is merciful and gracious...abounding in steadfast love. "
--Psalm 103:8

Jesus looked upon the crowd as sheep without a shepherd, and so his heart went out to them.

"Come to me," he called, "all you that are werary and carrying heavy burdens" (Matt. 11:28). Jesus knew that for these people, love was the key.

It was love that moved the Father to send him to earth and eexperience everything that had to do with the human condition. And it was love that sent him on his three-year mission of preaching and healing as he made his way to the act of love, his death on the cross.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church tells us why the Son of God became man. "The word became flesh so that thus we might know God's love: 'in this is the love of God made manifest among us, that God sent his only son into the world, so that we might live through him. '" (CCC, 458).

Jesus was inviting his followers--as he invites us-- to take his "yoke,"
which is specially fit to our needs and abilities. "I won't make it hard for you, " he promises. "If you lean on me and let me shoulder the burden, we can be victorious together. Come to me, and truth will prevail, obstacles will fall and you will find all the strength and courage you need."

Jesus wants to pour out his Father's love upon us and make us secure and firmly rooted in that love. And Advent is just the season to receive this promise. Let's come to Jesus, as he invited, take up his yoke, follow him, and rejoice!!!

"Father I bless you for your faithfulness and love. My burden is lighter because you have sent your Son to be a light for my path and a shelter in times of trial and suffering."

Isaiah 40: 25-31;
Psalm 103:1-4, 8, 10

Hardrock69
12-07-2005, 09:26 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=789124

Hardrock69
12-07-2005, 09:37 PM
the SLUT among us
Wednesday, December 7
Matthew 11:28-30
The crowds following Jesus were probably troubled and discouraged by the continual annoying bullshit coming out of the mouth of foul demon Katypig. These people were searching for relief from the heavy burdens put upon them by the stupid rantings of Lucifer's Servant Katy Daniels Roth.

They hped that KatyPig would just shut the fucketh up, but she was possessed by 7 devils. Could JEsus, whom John had pointed to as the One, truly be their salvation?

"The LORD is merciful and gracious...abounding in steadfast love for them whom despiseth KatyPig. "
--Psalm 103:8

Jesus looked upon the crowd as sheep without a shepherd, and so his heart went out to them.

"Come to me," he called, "all you that are werary and carrying heavy burdens because of KatyPig" (Matt. 11:28). Jesus knew that for these people, love was the key.

It was hate that moved Satan to send KatyPig to earth and eexperience everything that had to do with the human condition. And it was hate that sent her on her three-year mission of mumbling and destruction as she made her way to the act of hate, her never-ending Satanic BULLSHIT.

The Catechism of the Catholic Church tells us why the Son of God became man. "The word became flesh so that thus we might know God's disgust for KatyPig: 'in this is the love of God made manifest among us, that God sent his only son into the world, so that we might live without Katypig. '" (CCC, 458).

Jesus was inviting his followers--as he invites us-- to take his "yoke,"
which is specially fit to our needs and abilities. "I won't make it hard for you, " he promises. "If you lean on me and let me shoulder the burden, we can be victorious together. Come to me, and truth will prevail, obstacles will fall and you will find all the strength and courage you need."

Jesus wants to pour out his Father's love upon us and make us secure and firmly rooted in that love by removing Katydid from all computers. And Advent is just the season to receive this promise. Let's come to Jesus, as he invited, take up his yoke, follow him, and rejoice!!!

"Father I bless you for your faithfulness and love. My burden is lighter because you have sent your Son to be a light for my path and a shelter in times of trial and suffering. But this only applies when KatyPig is elsewhere in the digital kingdom, for when she troddeth upon these paths she is both a burden and a hindrance to any poor creature who even thinks upon her cursed name."

Isaiah 40: 25-31;
Psalm 103:1-4, 8, 10

Unchainme
12-07-2005, 09:40 PM

LMMFAO. 5 Stars

Ally_Kat
12-08-2005, 12:12 AM
katy, whatcha doing for immaculate conception?

Katydid
12-08-2005, 05:36 AM
Goddamnit shes back. Go to hell Katydid,

PLEASE DO NOT USE GOD'S NAME IN VAIN IN MY SITE. THAT IS BREAKING ONE OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS. THAT IS A MORTAL SIN.
GOD IS YOUR CREATOR; AND THE ONE YOU CALL ON WHEN ALL ELSE IN YOUR SATANIC LIFE FAILS; GOD NEVER DOES FAIL YOU. HOWEVER, AT THE PRESENT TIME HE HAS HIS FACE TURNED FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE DISSAPOINTED HIM SO BAD.

flappo
12-08-2005, 05:38 AM
jesus fucking cunting christ , stfu you ugly fucking hag

Katydid
12-08-2005, 05:42 AM
PLEASE DO NOT USE GOD'S NAME IN VAIN IN MY SITE. THAT IS BREAKING ONE OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS. THAT IS A MORTAL SIN.
GOD IS YOUR CREATOR; AND THE ONE YOU CALL ON WHEN ALL ELSE IN YOUR SATANIC LIFE FAILS; GOD NEVER DOES FAIL YOU. HOWEVER, AT THE PRESENT TIME HE HAS HIS FACE TURNED FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE DISSAPOINTED HIM SO BAD.

AND DO NOT GO INTO MY PERSONAL WEBSITES AND CUT AND PASTE MY FACE ON YOUR FILTH ANYMORE.

IT SAYS ON MY WEBSITES THAT THAT IS FORBIDDEN AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

I HAVE YOUR IP NUMBER, AS WELL AS 799 MORE WHO CAME FROM ROTH ARMY AND GOT INTO MY TOOLS.

IF ALL OF YOU DON'T STOP I AM GOING TO POST ALL YOUR IP NUMBERS, E MAIL ADDRESSES, AND PERSONAL STUFF FOR ALL THE WORLD WIDE WEB TO VIEW LIKE YOU DID MINE.

Golden AWe
12-08-2005, 05:43 AM
AND DO NOT GO INTO MY PERSONAL WEBSITES AND CUT AND PASTE MY FACE ON YOUR FILTH ANYMORE.

I HAVE YOUR IP NUMBER, AS WELL AS 799 MORE WHO CAME FROM ROTH ARMY AND GOT INTO MY TOOLS.

IF ALL OF YOU DON'T STOP I AM GOING TO POST ALL YOUR IP NUMBERS, E MAIL ADDRESSES, AND PERSONAL STUFF FOR ALL THE WORLD WIDE WEB TO VIEW LIKE YOU DID MINE.

i trolled your site too, god asked me to do it

now you should shut up and such more coch.

Golden AWe
12-08-2005, 05:44 AM
and yeah, i'm waiting to get sued for trolling her site

c'mon, what's taking so long?

Katydid
12-08-2005, 06:14 AM
HARDROCK69 AND UNCHAIN ME ARE TRYING DESPERATELY TO GET SOME TYPE NOTARITY. WELL, IF CUTTING AND PASTING PORN FILTH AND FIGHTING WITH A WOMAN MAKES YOU A FEEL LIKE A REAL MAN...
THEN I SAY YOU ARE GAY PUSSIES.

BECAUSE REAL MEN NEVER HAVE TO REVERT TO ANYTHING LIKE THAT TO GET THEIR POINTS ACROSS.

I SUSPECT THE WAY YOU HATE WOMEN AND ARE SO INTO PORN THAT YOU ARE DRUGGED AND DRUNK OUT OF YOUR MIND.

YOU MUST REALLY HAVE HORRIBLE LIVES IF THE DEVIL HAS HOLD OF YOU THAT BAD.

I SUGGEST YOU SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP BEFORE YOU BECOME A SERIAL KILLER.

THE SERIAL KILLERS ARE ALL INTO SUCH STUFF AS YOU BOTH POST. YOU KEEP TURNING TO THIS FILTH AND NOT ASKING GOD INTO YOUR LIFE THERE IS ALSO A VERY GOOD CHANCE THAT YOU WILL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT IN A DRUGGED, ALCOHOLIC STUPER.

I WOULD SAFELY SAY THAT YOU BOTH HAVE GOTTEN TO THE POINT OF BEING DEMONS FOR LUCIFER. YOU KEEP GOING DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO THIS AND IT STILL DOES NOT FILL THE HORRIBLE EMPTINESS IN YOUR SOULS, NOR ALEVIATE THE DRUG, ALCOHOLIC ADDICTIONS THAT PLAGUE YOU NIGHT AND DAY.

I THINK IT IS WAY PAST TIME FOR YOU TO COME TO GOD AND HUMBLE YOURSELVES AND ASK HIS FORGIVENESS. ASK HIM TO FORGIVE YOUR SINS, AND GIVE YOU ABSOLUTION. HOWEVER, IF YOU CONTINUE IN YOUR BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT YOU WILL BE LOST FOREVER TO HELL FIRES WHEN YOU DIE. BECAUSE BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IS AN UNPARDONABLE SIN.

WHEN YOU KNOW BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IS A MORTAL, AND UNFORGIVEABLE SIN AND STILL DO IT; YOU "WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN IN THIS LIFE OR THE AFTERLIFE...YOU WILL ONLY HAVE DEATH AND THE FIRES OF HELL FOR ETERNITY."

MOTHER MARY SHOWED SOME CHILDREN IN AN APPARITION WHAT HELL LOOKED LIKE. AND SHE TOLD THEM TO TELL OTHERS THAT HELL IS A VERY REAL PLACE, WHERE THE FIRE EXTINGUISHES NOT AND YOU WILL BURN FOREVER. YOU WILL LIKE THE RICH MAN WHO MISTREATED LAZARUS THEN BEGGED FOR WATER TO COOL YOUR TONGUE AND THERE WILL BE NONE.

PEOPLE NOWADAYS DO NOT CALL SIN SIN THEY CALL IT A GREY AREA. THERE ARE NO GREY AREAS WITH GOD...ONLY BLACK AND WHITE. RIGHT OR WRONG. FIRE OR WATER...BUT YOU ARE FREE TO DIP YOUR FINGERS INTO EITHER ONE...YOU HAVE FREE WILL, IT'S UP TO YOU.

I'M SURPRISED THAT YOU WORK SO HARD TO BE A SUCCESS IN LIFE AND YOUR PERSONAL LIFE IS SUCH A FAILURE. IT WILL CONTINUE TO BE A FAILURE UNTIL YOU ASK GOD'S FORGIVENESS, AND DO SOME CHARITY WORK AND PAY SOME ALMS TO GOD'S CHURCH.

ONLY THEN WILL YOU KNOW PEACE OF MIND, HEART, BODY AND SOUL.

GOD IS WHO GIVES YOU TRUE HAPPINESS AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

SATAN GIVES YOU TRUE UNHAPPINESS, UNCONDITIONAL HATE, NO REMORSE, AND MISERY .

IF YOUR MAIN GOALS ARE TO IMPRESS THE SHEEP PEN AND DUMP THEN YOU ARE A SAD CASE.

fuckhowardstern
12-08-2005, 06:15 AM

1. I believe a agreement can be attained that is mutually beneficial to all involved. I respectfully propose, in response to your request, that if you stop posting your filth on this site, the members of this site will stop visiting your site and refrain from further cutting and pasting your image onto what you consider filth. Now please be aware that I do not have the authority to bargain on behalf of all the members of this site...this is more for your consideration.

2. Just because you say state on your website that using your image is "forbidden" and "punishable by law" does not make those statements true. You come onto a site dedicated to a rock star and relentlessly proselytize and intrude on our spiritual life when it has been made abundantly repeatedly clear that your posts are unwanted, by and large, with one notable exception so it seems. From one North Carolinian to another, good luck convincing your local District Attorney to prosecute anyone from this site for cutting and pasting your image.

3. I have serious doubts that 799 individual members from this site visited your sites. I just don't think that that many people care enough. Perhaps your site has been visited 799 times by 7 or 8 people but I am quite convinced that your empty threats to post IP numbers and Email addresses will only encourage more of the type of behavior of which you complain.

4. Whatever you imagine that you can do to cause damage to this site and its members, certainly there are people here that can do a lot worse to your sites. Since apparently members of this website have already "gotten into your tools", I caution that you should exercise extreme restraint in making threats and even with continuing your pointless threads and posts.

5. Katy, the World Wide Web is a big place. There are many, many sites where it is appropriate to post your affirmations and where they would be most welcome. This is a site dedicated to music. Have any stories about Van Halen or David Lee Roth? I am sure the members would appreciate them. Yet if you continue to ignore all the protests that your posts induce, and continue to make ridiculous, empty threats in response to those protests, you should anticipate that the protests will escalate.

Katydid
12-08-2005, 06:31 AM
Read these lyrics go < and > and hear video:

See the history behind these songs...

If these don't give you hope and peace nothing will.

http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/l/l/lliftdme.htm

fuckhowardstern
12-08-2005, 06:33 AM

1. I believe an agreement can be attained that is mutually beneficial to all involved. I respectfully propose, in response to your request, that if you stop posting your filth on this site, the members of this site will stop visiting your site and refrain from further cutting and pasting your image onto what you consider filth. Now please be aware that I do not have the authority to bargain on behalf of any of the members of this site...yet instead, this is more or less just for your consideration.

2. Just because you state on your website that using your image is "forbidden" and "punishable by law" does not make those statements true. You come onto a site dedicated to a rock star and relentlessly proselytize and intrude on our spiritual life when it has been made abundantly and repeatedly clear that your posts are unwanted, by and large, with one notable exception so it seems. From one North Carolinian to another, good luck convincing your local District Attorney to prosecute anyone from this site for cutting and pasting your image and good luck finding an attorney to stop people in any civil court from using your image any way they desire especially since you have so voluntarily posted the same for all the world to access in the first place.

3. I have serious doubts that 799 individual members from this site visited your sites. I just don't think there are nearly that many people here that care enough. Perhaps, but I still have more doubts, that your site has been visited 799 times by 7 or 8 people. Nevertheless, I am quite convinced that your hollow threats to post "ALL YOUR" IP numbers and Email addresses will only encourage more of the type of behavior of which you complain.

4. Whatever you imagine that you can do to cause damage to this site and its members, certainly there are people here that can do a lot worse to your sites and your personal life as well. Since apparently members of this website have already "gotten into your tools", I caution that you should exercise extreme restraint in making threats and even with continuing your pointless threads and posts.

5. Katy, the World Wide Web is a big place. There are many, many sites where it is appropriate to post your affirmations and where they would be most welcome. It seems to be the overwhelming opinion is that this site is not one of them. This is a site dedicated to music. Particularly the music of David Lee Roth. Have you any stories about Van Halen or David Lee Roth? I am sure the members would appreciate them. Yet if you continue to ignore all the protests that your posts induce, and continue to make ridiculous, empty threats in response to those protests, you should anticipate that the protests will continue to escalate.

Although I have misgivings that you will listen to anything I have said, to be sure, please stop proselytizing and evangelizing on this site. It really is tremendously annoying and it seems to be causing you a lot of grief as well. This solution is really very simple.

fuckhowardstern
12-08-2005, 06:43 AM
wtf....a double post???? and the first seems to be only the draft...guess i hit the wrong button....sorry 'bout that!

Nickdfresh
12-08-2005, 06:46 AM
http://www.6string.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/lesbians.jpg

Golden AWe
12-08-2005, 07:13 AM
i am LUCIFER!!!

flappo
12-08-2005, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by fuckhowardstern
1. I believe an agreement can be attained that is mutually beneficial to all involved. I respectfully propose, in response to your request, that if you stop posting your filth on this site, the members of this site will stop visiting your site and refrain from further cutting and pasting your image onto what you consider filth. Now please be aware that I do not have the authority to bargain on behalf of any of the members of this site...yet instead, this is more or less just for your consideration.

2. Just because you state on your website that using your image is "forbidden" and "punishable by law" does not make those statements true. You come onto a site dedicated to a rock star and relentlessly proselytize and intrude on our spiritual life when it has been made abundantly and repeatedly clear that your posts are unwanted, by and large, with one notable exception so it seems. From one North Carolinian to another, good luck convincing your local District Attorney to prosecute anyone from this site for cutting and pasting your image and good luck finding an attorney to stop people in any civil court from using your image any way they desire especially since you have so voluntarily posted the same for all the world to access in the first place.

3. I have serious doubts that 799 individual members from this site visited your sites. I just don't think there are nearly that many people here that care enough. Perhaps, but I still have more doubts, that your site has been visited 799 times by 7 or 8 people. Nevertheless, I am quite convinced that your hollow threats to post "ALL YOUR" IP numbers and Email addresses will only encourage more of the type of behavior of which you complain.

4. Whatever you imagine that you can do to cause damage to this site and its members, certainly there are people here that can do a lot worse to your sites and your personal life as well. Since apparently members of this website have already "gotten into your tools", I caution that you should exercise extreme restraint in making threats and even with continuing your pointless threads and posts.

5. Katy, the World Wide Web is a big place. There are many, many sites where it is appropriate to post your affirmations and where they would be most welcome. It seems to be the overwhelming opinion is that this site is not one of them. This is a site dedicated to music. Particularly the music of David Lee Roth. Have you any stories about Van Halen or David Lee Roth? I am sure the members would appreciate them. Yet if you continue to ignore all the protests that your posts induce, and continue to make ridiculous, empty threats in response to those protests, you should anticipate that the protests will continue to escalate.

Although I have misgivings that you will listen to anything I have said, to be sure, please stop proselytizing and evangelizing on this site. It really is tremendously annoying and it seems to be causing you a lot of grief as well. This solution is really very simple.

fuck , that was beautiful !

fuckhowardstern
12-08-2005, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
http://www.6string.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/lesbians.jpg

fuck , that was beautiful !

NAWWWWW but thanks for the compliment.

Nickdfresh's post: now THAT was beautiful!

Jimmy Jingles
12-08-2005, 09:12 AM

Hey Skank....this is not YOUR GODDAMN site!!!

You motherfucking goddamn shit eating whore!

Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn Goddamn

Hardrock69
12-08-2005, 10:21 AM
PLEASE DO NOT USE GOD'S NAME IN VAIN IN MY SITE.

THIS IS NOT YOUR SITE YOU FUCKING BITCH!
:mad:

GOD IS YOUR CREATOR;

SATAN IS YOURS!
:mad:

GOD NEVER DOES FAIL YOU. HOWEVER, AT THE PRESENT TIME HE HAS HIS FACE TURNED FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE DISSAPOINTED HIM SO BAD.

GOD HAS CURSED YOU, YOU FUCKING SLUT!

AND HE WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO AS LONG AS YOU KEEP POSTING YOUR MEANINGLESS FUCKED UP BULLSHIT!!!!

Hardrock69
12-08-2005, 10:33 AM

Oh like this???

Bullshit.

You are a fucking liar.

You are not intelligent enough to be able to figure out what my IP address is, and I am not one of these people that got your "tool".

What the fuck are you waiting for?

COME ON you stupid fucking KUNT.

Get to work!!!

POST MY IP ADDRESS!!!!

I DARE YOU!!!!

Hardrock69
12-08-2005, 11:08 AM
HARDROCK69 AND UNCHAIN ME ARE TRYING DESPERATELY TO GET SOME TYPE NOTARITY. WELL, IF CUTTING AND PASTING PORN FILTH AND FIGHTING WITH A WOMAN MAKES YOU A FEEL LIKE A REAL MAN...
THEN I SAY YOU ARE GAY PUSSIES.

GOD HIMSELF told me to torment you.

I am merely doing his bidding. For you are an agent of SATAN.

BECAUSE REAL MEN NEVER HAVE TO REVERT TO ANYTHING LIKE THAT TO GET THEIR POINTS ACROSS.

Normally no, but in your case even what we do cannot get the point across.

You are a fucked up KUNT, who is too fucking retarded to even comprehend English.

If you were able to understand the written word, you would fucking know that you are the laughingstock of the Catholic Church.

It is people like you who give the Catholic Church a bad name.

I SUSPECT THE WAY YOU HATE WOMEN AND ARE SO INTO PORN THAT YOU ARE DRUGGED AND DRUNK OUT OF YOUR MIND.

We love women.

With the complete and utter exception of STUPID FAT BITCHES like yourself.

YOU MUST REALLY HAVE HORRIBLE LIVES IF THE DEVIL HAS HOLD OF YOU THAT BAD.

Speak for yourself. You are so busy begging SATAN to fuck you in your shit-encrusted bunghole it is amazing you have time for anything else.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=776358

I SUGGEST YOU SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP BEFORE YOU BECOME A SERIAL KILLER.

If anyone needs help around here it is YOU you fucking cursed fuck....

THE SERIAL KILLERS ARE ALL INTO SUCH STUFF AS YOU BOTH POST. YOU KEEP TURNING TO THIS FILTH AND NOT ASKING GOD INTO YOUR LIFE THERE IS ALSO A VERY GOOD CHANCE THAT YOU WILL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT IN A DRUGGED, ALCOHOLIC STUPER.

1. We all wish YOU would blow your brains out.

2. What is a "Stuper"? There is no such word in the English language you ignorant bitch.

I WOULD SAFELY SAY THAT YOU BOTH HAVE GOTTEN TO THE POINT OF BEING DEMONS FOR LUCIFER. YOU KEEP GOING DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO THIS AND IT STILL DOES NOT FILL THE HORRIBLE EMPTINESS IN YOUR SOULS, NOR ALEVIATE THE DRUG, ALCOHOLIC ADDICTIONS THAT PLAGUE YOU NIGHT AND DAY.

1. YOU are the demon for Lucifer. It is obvious to any normal person of average intelligence.
2. You also are the one with the horrible emptiness in your soul. That is the only possible explanation for your irrrational worship of Satan's COCK.
3. I have no addictions. I am not "plagued" by drugs and alcohol. When I get stoned or drink some alcohol, it is because I want to. It enhances the fun I have watching you struggle to escape the wrath of God!

I THINK IT IS WAY PAST TIME FOR YOU TO COME TO GOD AND HUMBLE YOURSELVES AND ASK HIS FORGIVENESS. ASK HIM TO FORGIVE YOUR SINS, AND GIVE YOU ABSOLUTION. HOWEVER, IF YOU CONTINUE IN YOUR BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT YOU WILL BE LOST FOREVER TO HELL FIRES WHEN YOU DIE. BECAUSE BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IS AN UNPARDONABLE SIN.

You should know. You are the very embodiment of blasphemy. You are EVIL and God has cursed your name.

WHEN YOU KNOW BLASPHEMY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IS A MORTAL, AND UNFORGIVEABLE SIN AND STILL DO IT; YOU "WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN IN THIS LIFE OR THE AFTERLIFE...YOU WILL ONLY HAVE DEATH AND THE FIRES OF HELL FOR ETERNITY."

YOU WILL CHOKE ON SATAN'S COCK FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!

MOTHER MARY SHOWED SOME CHILDREN IN AN APPARITION WHAT HELL LOOKED LIKE. AND SHE TOLD THEM TO TELL OTHERS THAT HELL IS A VERY REAL PLACE, WHERE THE FIRE EXTINGUISHES NOT AND YOU WILL BURN FOREVER. YOU WILL LIKE THE RICH MAN WHO MISTREATED LAZARUS THEN BEGGED FOR WATER TO COOL YOUR TONGUE AND THERE WILL BE NONE.

Yes...she showed them a vision of you being ass-raped by Lucifer, and told them "This is what happens when you sell your soul to Satan".

PEOPLE NOWADAYS DO NOT CALL SIN SIN THEY CALL IT A GREY AREA. THERE ARE NO GREY AREAS WITH GOD...ONLY BLACK AND WHITE. RIGHT OR WRONG. FIRE OR WATER...BUT YOU ARE FREE TO DIP YOUR FINGERS INTO EITHER ONE...YOU HAVE FREE WILL, IT'S UP TO YOU.

And you have chosen to spend eternity in the Lake Of Fire......

I'M SURPRISED THAT YOU WORK SO HARD TO BE A SUCCESS IN LIFE AND YOUR PERSONAL LIFE IS SUCH A FAILURE. IT WILL CONTINUE TO BE A FAILURE UNTIL YOU ASK GOD'S FORGIVENESS, AND DO SOME CHARITY WORK AND PAY SOME ALMS TO GOD'S CHURCH.

ONLY THEN WILL YOU KNOW PEACE OF MIND, HEART, BODY AND SOUL.

You know nothing of my very successful and happy personal life, KUNT.

I already have complete peace of mind, body and soul.

You on the other hand, will continue to be tormented by God, as he has commanded every living thing to torment you night & day. Those who fail to obey His Word will burn in Hell, just like you.

GOD IS WHO GIVES YOU TRUE HAPPINESS AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

SATAN GIVES YOU TRUE UNHAPPINESS, UNCONDITIONAL HATE, NO REMORSE, AND MISERY .

IF YOUR MAIN GOALS ARE TO IMPRESS THE SHEEP PEN AND DUMP THEN YOU ARE A SAD CASE.

Why is it then that you are so extreme in your desire to do Satan's work?

God brings peace to those who know Him.

Yet you only spread blasphemy and stupidity wherever you go.

If you truly were 'saved', you would be interested in making people happy, instead of continuing to demonstrate your hatred and utter lack of compassion for anyone other than yourself.