X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Theisman Broken Leg Video

Got an email from a friend of mine this week....

See, 20 years ago this week Joe Theisman's football career ended on a sick fucking broken leg courtesy of Lawrence Taylor.

I was only 7 when it happened, and I barely remembered it. Those who were old enough remember it, but I was too young.

I will never forget it now that I've seen it again. It's fucking burned into my brain.

Click the link if you want to see it. :eek:

THEISMAN

DLR7884
    If you don't click it, I don't blame you. I just felt this needed to be shared. It's history for Christ's sake.
    Last edited by DLR7884; 11-21-2005, 11:57 PM.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I don't know why the link looks the way it does, but it does.

DLR7884
    Sorry.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

LOVE IT!

Years ago I was waiting for a flight when this guy walked by...I thought he looked familiar...he sits down and is just looking out the window when it hits me...It's JOE.

I walk over and ask for an autograph ( I have a friend that's a MASSIVE Redskin fanatic!)...and this gimpy sonuvabitch has the nerve to ask for $25 bucks! I looked down at him and said that's all right...when I'm down and out I'll just give mine away! and turned and walked away.

REAL dickhead that one!

But that video...now what I know...couldn't have happened to a better person! To bad LT didn't hit him higher...like around his neck!
      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

OUCH

his leg just kinda gets crushed.omg that must have hurt
        I really love you baby, I love what you've got
        Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Bob_R
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I remember it well. I saw it happen live. On TV I mean, I wasn't there.
          Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• DLRDUDE
            Roadie
            • Oct 2004

Ohhhh! I remember when that happened. I was in "A school" for Gunner's mates in the navy and was in school that night and someone came into the class and blurted it out what had happened. I remember hearing the highlights and the announcer saying "legs are not supposed to bend that way"

You wanna talk about whose a real asshole is John Riggins. I was at Nat'l airport one time to see my current GF and her toddler son off to Minnesota back in probably '94, it was about 7:00 in the morning and I asked him for an autograph for the toddler(of course it was for me) you know that prick thought of every excuse to shoo me away. I finally got it though. He didn't want to draw any attn. to himself...hah! with his cowboy boots and his 10 gallon hat. What a fuckin dickhead! I'll never forget that. And after all that I gave the autograph to my girlfriend for her son and when she came back she didn't have it, said I should have got it on a real piece of paper and not a napkin. Bitch
            There are those that do and those that don't. Those that didn't see what those that did had done and wish they had especially when "She looked so F#*kin GOOD"

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
              I remember it well. I saw it happen live. On TV I mean, I wasn't there.
              Same here ... when LT got up quickly and motioned to the bench to get someone in there ... wild.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
                I walk over and ask for an autograph ( I have a friend that's a MASSIVE Redskin fanatic!)...and this gimpy sonuvabitch has the nerve to ask for $25 bucks!
                Does not surprise me one bit...
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...