PDA

View Full Version : Van Hagar Tour Packages

VH LINKS SUCKS
03-30-2004, 12:43 PM
Van Hagar is coming to your town!

...and we have your exclusive Ticket Packages!
ILoveAllAccess.Com and Van-Hagar.Com proudly present a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to get killer seats, goodies, go backstage,* and party!

ILoveAllAccess.Com com is the ultimate Concert Ticket Resource for true Valvetta Hagar fans. We offer exclusive Ticket Packages that will get you closer to your favorite scam artists than you ever thought possible!

Premium VAN HAGAR Ticket Packages are Will go on sale Tuesday March 30, 2004 10 AM EST.

Five Star

You're not just a fan. You're a fanatic.
There's nothing like it - the noise, the magic of being backstage while the crew runs around setting things up before a rock show. And you'll be there in the middle of it all. You'll be taken around as the riggers are in the rafters, the guitar techs get things tuned, and you are privy to Van Hagar's inner sanctum. You'll even get a sneak peek of the show at Van Hagar's sound check! Then, hang out at an exclusive party having a bite, having a drink, and collecting your special Van Hagar package of goodies. Finally, it's out front to your seat in the first 10 rows while Eddie, Alex, Michael and Sammy rock you harder than you've ever been rocked before!

Each Five Star Package Includes: ALL FOR $375 per person!!!

1 Ticket in the First Ten (10) Rows
Five Star Laminate
Backstage Tour**
Pre-Show Party**
Soundcheck
Early Visit to the Merchandise Stand
Exclusive Van Hagar T-shirt
Tour Program

**Five Star usually starts at approximately 4:30pm on the day of the show. You will receive a full itinerary via Email, closer to the show date. To attend, you may be required to sign a waiver and release of liability.

Four Star Package:

Time to enjoy the Van Hagar live experience IN STYLE.
Ready to rock? Good, 'cause you know the band is!

Each Four Star Package Includes:

1 Ticket in the First Twenty (20) Rows
Four Star Laminate

ORDER NOW! (Maximum QTY: 4) QTY:

Four Star Package Price: $175.00
**Wear your Four Star laminate at the show for possible additional surprises.

Looks like there are many CheeseHeads willing to dish out the $$$ for this! Check out http://www.iloveallaccess.com/index.php?file=c-prod_list&iArtistId=1 (password: itsabouttime) and you'll see the idiots who bought up the 5 star packages in most cities.

Some people love wasting money, don't they?

L.S.D.
03-30-2004, 01:13 PM
I buying that for the chicago show. Its not a waste of you can afford it. Unlike some of you obviuosly.

FORD
03-30-2004, 01:21 PM
So what's George Bush's cut of the money?

Fear Channel and the Ched Rocker are Republican tools. I'll bet the Lying Dutchmen have never even voted. And as for Sobolewski... he'll go along with whatever Spambo says.

L.S.D.
03-30-2004, 01:30 PM
probably half is my guess. They are selling fast actually if you go to the link.l

OLPMM1
03-30-2004, 01:35 PM
Hey Ford What's you're problem with President Bush? How the hell did you get from Van Hagar Tour Packages to President Bush? President Bush is a GREAT President. So Ford PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR LIBERAL ASS!
And in my oppinion I think the whole Van Hagar tour is Stupid. I would go and buy all access from iloveallaccess.com if Dave was there instead of Hagar

Dave IS VH
03-30-2004, 02:24 PM
Do you know whats really fucked up about this?

Those who are Van Hagar fans get ripped off!!!!

Why would you pay $375 just to get a backstage pass to party with other fans?

What is the point of going back stage when you don't get to meet the band?

Notice, an "Early Visit to the Merchandise Stand" is included in this tour package!!!!!! Van Hagar doesn't want to meet their loyal fans they do have, they just want to sell their fucking Merchandise.

Van Hagar fans please tell me, Why would you waste the money on this, just to get backstage and "NOT" meet Spammy and Eddie?

There is a lot more you could spend your money on.

tjvhou812
03-30-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by L.S.D.
probably half is my guess. They are selling fast actually if you go to the link.l

selling fast there all gone

L.S.D.
03-30-2004, 05:20 PM
notice how nobody around here comments on anything when its fact. Just thier speculation.

Did you read that Rothtards, they are already sold out.

tjvhou812
03-30-2004, 05:26 PM
notice how nobody around here comments on anything when its fact. Just thier speculation.

Did you read that Rothtards, they are already sold out.

i tryed since 10 am. i finnaly got in at 11.00am and they were gone

Roth & Roll
03-30-2004, 05:31 PM
I buying that for the chicago show. Its not a waste of you can afford it. Unlike some of you obviuosly.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Don't you have something more important to do like tap dance in a mine field?

Loser

FORD
03-30-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by OLPMM1
Hey Ford What's you're problem with President Bush?

He's an unelected criminal lying drunk driving coke snorting fraudulent murdering bastard. And those are his "good" qualities.

How the hell did you get from Van Hagar Tour Packages to President Bush?

Clear Channel is sponsoring the Van Hagar tour. Clear Channel is a media monopoly which is owned and operated by close personal associates of the Bush Criminal Empire. In addidition to being a multimedia monopoly the company is blatantly fascist in their censorship of anything critical of their boy Georgie, as Howard Stern & The Dixie Chicks can testify to.

As for the Ched Rocker, he contributed $2000 to Junior's campaign. So that makes this tour a Bush fundraiser on 2 accounts.

President Bush is a GREAT President. So Ford PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR LIBERAL ASS!

3 million jobs lost. 600 American troops dead over NOTHING BUT LIES. Civil liberties shredded. Osama Bin Laden still on the loose.
Seems that YOU are the one with the cranial inversion problem if you really believe this brainless fascist fuckwad is a "great" president.

And in my oppinion I think the whole Van Hagar tour is Stupid. I would go and buy all access from iloveallaccess.com if Dave was there instead of Hagar

Thank God you aren't completely useless :cool:

rude biff
03-31-2004, 12:49 PM

What the FUCK are you talking about? "it's not a waste if you can afford it"!?!?

You stupid Fucking jerk! I got a great big lump of shit I'll sell you for $375...hey, it's not waste if you can afford it!!!

You fucking cheese eating, cum guzzling gutterslut!!!

unlike YOU, most of us here have principles!