PDA

View Full Version : Iran Talibans and China......

Millermoos
11-24-2005, 06:33 AM
As I see it we have two problems at hand: One Iraq-Iran ( Government)- Terrorist-Talibans on one side and on the other China ( meaning Chinese Government) the polluting communist Monster. It would be great if we could eliminate one and the other in one go. It would be great if the talibans, terrrorist from the Middle East where infiltrated in China and North Korea to create total Havoc.Our governments should work to put the two against each other. I mean both hate us but the Chinese are more sly and smart taking our economy on their hands so that we are more and more dependent on them. Is this a totaly crazy idea?
Millermoos

Nickdfresh
11-24-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Millermoos
As I see it we have two problems at hand: One Iraq-Iran ( Government)- Terrorist-Talibans on one side and on the other China ( meaning Chinese Government) the polluting communist Monster. It would be great if we could eliminate one and the other in one go. It would be great if the talibans, terrrorist from the Middle East where infiltrated in China and North Korea to create total Havoc.Our governments should work to put the two against each other. I mean both hate us but the Chinese are more sly and smart taking our economy on their hands so that we are more and more dependent on them. Is this a totaly crazy idea?
Millermoos

The IRANIANS actually hated the TALIBAN (thought of them as too extreme). In fact, I believe IRAN contemplated a limited invasion of Afghanistan at one time. They also supported the Northern ALLIANCE (before we did).

I'm more concerned with IRAN's support of our "allies" in IRAQ.

Millermoos
11-25-2005, 05:56 AM
I'm more concerned with IRAN's support of our "allies" in IRAQ.

I do agree with this, loads of terrorists from Iran are going to Iraq to kill British and American soldiers.
Millermoos