PDA

View Full Version : What To Get Ford For Xmas?

jcook11
11-24-2005, 03:52 PM
To all of my friends here at the army who may have wondered where I've been. Had to go to Ohio to sell my parents house and move them into a new one.My dad thank GOD got rid of his computer because he kept fucking it up......Having said that it is now time to turn our thoughts to the yuletide season and FORD.What do you get the maniac who has everything? A new tin foil hat? Lithium? Maybe Sammy Hagars greatest hits or BOBW. Anyway maybe you guys could help out with some ideas.:cato:

Jérôme Frenchise
11-24-2005, 03:59 PM
Well, this isn't much, but:
:)

jcook11
11-24-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
Well, this isn't much, but:
:)
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoungeMachine
11-24-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
To all of my friends here at the army who may have wondered where I've been.

*crickets chirping*

Dr. Love
11-24-2005, 06:03 PM
What is with this irrational obsession with FORD? Do you post about anything else (other than contemplating cheating and spending time in jail over the subsequent problems).

Dan
11-24-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
What is with this irrational obsession with FORD? Do you post about anything else (other than contemplating cheating and spending time in jail over the subsequent problems).

He's in Love with Ford.lol

Nickdfresh
11-24-2005, 06:39 PM
Please don't boil FORD's rabbit JC...

http://www.radicalgeorgiamoderate.org/wp-content/images/2005-03-26_fatalattraction.jpg

FORD
11-25-2005, 12:50 AM
Not Thumper! :(

LoungeMachine
11-25-2005, 02:15 AM

Had to go to Ohio to sell my parents house and move them into a new one.My dad thank GOD got rid of his computer because he kept fucking it up......Having said that, we can turn our attention to the fact I'm a worthless attention whore with a crush on FORD

Wow.

Your dad has a house.

Your dad has a computer.

Guess he's two up on you, skippy

:cool:

LoungeMachine
11-25-2005, 02:16 AM
What is with this irrational obsession with FORD?

As opposed to a "rational" obsession with FORD, Doc ?? :D

Dr. Love
11-25-2005, 08:07 AM
Well, I consider some Front Liners (B3, for example) to have a more rational obsession with FORD.

LoungeMachine
11-25-2005, 09:10 AM
Well, I consider some Front Liners (B3, for example) to have a more rational obsession with FORD.

I think Brian may be finally coming to grips with his sexuality, don't spook him now that he has one foot out of the closet ;)

larbo
11-25-2005, 01:47 PM
Anyway maybe you guys could help out with some ideas.:cato:

I have an Idea. Get him a loaded sawed-off shotgun & a "How to commit suicide for dipshits" book.:)

FORD
11-25-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by larbo
I have an Idea. Get him a loaded sawed-off shotgun & a "How to commit suicide for dipshits" book.:)

Obviously it hasn't helped you any.

larbo
11-25-2005, 02:41 PM
why have'nt you deleted this thread yet you inferior nazi?

FORD
11-25-2005, 03:43 PM
Because this isn't my forum, you sisterfucking numbskull

larbo
11-25-2005, 05:56 PM
aaaaaawwwwwww. Did I make ooo mad?

Nickdfresh
11-25-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Because this isn't my forum, you sisterfucking numbskull

Uhuhuhuhuhuh!

larbo
11-25-2005, 07:35 PM
HEY! LOOK! Everytime you say Ford.....POOOF! Nickpdiddyfresh appears. SAY IT ALL TOGETHER NOW....BROWN-NOSER! It must suck to live in the shadow of an idiot that prolly rode the short-bus to school, huh?

franksters
11-25-2005, 07:39 PM
HEY! LOOK! Everytime you say Ford.....POOOF! Nickpdiddyfresh appears. SAY IT ALL TOGETHER NOW....BROWN-NOSER! It must suck to live in the shadow of an idiot that prolly rode the short-bus to school, huh?

BITCHING AGAIN!

Nickdfresh
11-25-2005, 07:40 PM

Really faggot?

Actually, every time some gay stalker starts a FORD thread, you're in it like the gayest stalker of 'em all...

Why don't you pretend to be a not-gay-racist-trying-to-reclaim-his-masculinity with your "long-time cuntpanion," Assbrush, on some other message board you knob-gobelin?

larbo
11-25-2005, 08:49 PM
NICKY LIKES THE ROGAN BOARDS! NICKY LIKES THE ROGAN BOARDS! NICKY LIKES THE ROGAN BOARDS! 'CAUSE HE'S A FAAAAG!

Nickdfresh
11-25-2005, 08:54 PM
NICKY LIKES THE ROGAN BOARDS! NICKY LIKES THE ROGAN BOARDS! NICKY LIKES THE ROGAN BOARDS! 'CAUSE HE'S A FAAAAG!

Maybe you and JCOCK can get together and try to take pictures of FORD in the shower you fucking half-wit.

Besides, I thought you were leaving dick bag (for the second time also).:)

Hardrock69
11-26-2005, 01:31 AM
Christ...Larbo is how old? 4?

I say we get FORD an autographed photo of Monica Blewinsky!!!!

:D

Ally_Kat
11-26-2005, 05:21 PM
I thought this was obvious? Get Ford a case of Guiness straight from Ireland.

Jesus Christ
11-26-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I thought this was obvious? Get Ford a case of Guiness straight from Ireland.

Verily, I believe we hath a winner! :D

larbo
11-29-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Maybe you and JCOCK can get together and try to take pictures of FORD in the shower you fucking half-wit.

Besides, I thought you were leaving dick bag (for the second time also).:)

I never said I was leaving, cum target. Get your shit straight. & why are you thinking about ford in the shower???? Is there something about you two we should know about? In this case I don't wanna know! Oh! I said the name ford!!! watch this!!!POOOOOF!!

Guitar Shark
11-29-2005, 07:10 PM
http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/centurion.JPG

Unchainme
11-29-2005, 07:15 PM
Rage Against The Machine Reunion on The steps of the White House while Ford is Giving Bush the Finger while W is impeached?

<embed src="http://www.music-code.com/code.php?id=7669" type="application/x-mplayer2" width="300" height="300" autoplay="true"></embed><br>Video code provided by <a href="http://www.musicvideocodes.com">Music Video Codes</a>

diamondD
11-29-2005, 07:45 PM
Or, the BCE hack-proof PC! ;) http://www.serversunderthesun.com/tin/DSC00002.jpg

Guitar Shark
11-29-2005, 07:54 PM
ROFL! :D

Nickdfresh
11-29-2005, 08:09 PM
I never said I was leaving, cum target. Get your shit straight. & why are you thinking about ford in the shower???? Is there something about you two we should know about? In this case I don't wanna know! Oh! I said the name ford!!! watch this!!!POOOOOF!!

Actually you did say you were leaving --with your gay lover John "The Penis" HOLMES, now go pick his smegma out of your teeth sphincter-freak.

diamondD
11-29-2005, 09:46 PM
Jeezus...

larbo
11-29-2005, 10:37 PM
Actually you did say you were leaving --with your gay lover John "The Penis" HOLMES, now go pick his smegma out of your teeth sphincter-freak.

I said I was signing off for now but I would be back, Smegma lips. And now I am so......Nicky. How's all of your little buddies over at the Rogan forums been? Do you have a Joe Rogan poster above your bed? BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAaa aa!!

Nickdfresh
11-29-2005, 10:56 PM
I said I was signing off for now but I would be back, Smegma lips.

Wow, so clever LARBLOW...

Where ever did you get that cutting edge material, is there an echo in here? I swear I've seen that insult before....

And now I am so......Nicky. How's all of your little buddies over at the Rogan forums been? Do you have a Joe Rogan poster above your bed? BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAaa aa!!

"And now (You're) so...Nicky?" Dude, what does that mean, oh God, you're gay for me? Uhghhh!

I haven't been to the ROGAN forum in while. Say, why don't you go over there? They'll fucking own you in 3...2...1 and then ban you like you will soon be here. :)

And how would you know what I have above my bed faggot, do you break into my pad when I'm at work and sniff my sheets and shit-soiled underwear? Fruit!

Go jerk off to your Ned Betty poster sperm-bank...

And smile, show your tooth bumpkin.

larbo
11-29-2005, 11:09 PM
Ned Betty? I don't know who the fuck that is. Gay for you? I don't hang around rogan boards. You do. You admitted it. Even Ford & a couple others here questioned you about it & then you suddenly quit hangin' out there. Did they own you in 3....2....1... right up your pooper chute?Your closet door is opening wider & wider every day. Get a grip, man! Oh, and I have all of my teeth, unlike you city crack-heads.

Nickdfresh
11-29-2005, 11:22 PM
Ned Betty? I don't know who the fuck that is. Gay for you? I don't hang around rogan boards. You do. You admitted it. Even Ford & a couple others here questioned you about it & then you suddenly quit hangin' out there. Did they own you in 3....2....1... right up your pooper chute?Your closet door is opening wider & wider every day. Get a grip, man! Oh, and I have all of my teeth, unlike you city crack-heads.

Ned Betty is the lost guy you and your "friends" raped in the woods after you tired of each others' assholes.

And what fucking delusional fantasy are you spewiong? FORD? Others" Said what? Dude, WTF are you talking about? I stopped hanging out there 'cause I don't have time too and it's a tad boring to me. Why don't you go talk to FLAPPO, he hangs out there.:) extensively.

Cathedral
11-30-2005, 12:04 AM
sniff my sheets and shit-soiled underwear? Fruit!

ROTMFFLMMFAO......DAMN DUDE!

Fuck, that killed me, ROTMFFLMMFAO.....

FORD
11-30-2005, 12:12 AM
Just for the record....

I've never concerned myself with who posts at the "Rogan board". I don't even know what the "Rogan board" is, though I assume it has something to do with that Fear Factor scumbag who ruined "The Man Show". Never seen the board, never had the interest in the slightest.

So don't attach my name to anything that goes on over there, Burbank Bitch Boy.

Ally_Kat
11-30-2005, 12:25 AM
Less fighting. More Christmas shopping!

We only have 25 more days to buy Ford a present!

Golden AWe
11-30-2005, 01:56 AM

How old were you again? And where's your dumb racist agenda now...uhuhuhuhuh

Didn't last long...ahahaha

Btw, this thread is preeetty gay.