PDA

View Full Version : Serious drug laws question!

kentuckyklira
11-28-2005, 12:06 PM
I didnīt get an answer on another forum, so Iīll ask here.

What would happen to a, letīs say 45 year old married man with a kid, a job and no criminal record if he got busted with 1/2 an ounce of pot? Especially in Pennsylvania!

???????????

jhale667
11-28-2005, 12:11 PM
If it was his first offense, probably not much. Can't speak for PA law, though....

m_dixon1984
11-28-2005, 12:14 PM
Pennsylvania Drug Possession Penalties

Possession of Marijuana:

* For 30 grams or less, you are facing misdemeanor charges of up to 30 days in jail, and a fine of $500.
* For possession of more than 30 grams, the penalties go up to 1 year in jail and $5000 in fines.

If you are a first offender, it is possible to get a probation without a verdict. For second (2nd) offense possession charges, or multiple subsequent offenses, the penalties may double.

If you have more than 30 grams of marijuana, you run the risk of being charged with possession with intent to distribute in many cases.

Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, or Selling/distributing Marijuana:

* Up to 1 year in jail and/or a fine of up to $2500.
* For selling to a minor, under Pennsylvania Drug laws, it can be a felony charge of up to 2 years in jail and a $5000 fine.

http://www.pennsylvania-criminal-defense.com/drugpossession.htm

The Internet's a beautiful thing. I just Googled possession in Pennsylvania and above is the fifth hit.

M

jhale667
11-28-2005, 12:24 PM
Gotta love technology

m_dixon1984
11-28-2005, 12:28 PM
In Ottawa the cops would supply papers and expect you to do the rolling. HAHAHA!!
M

kentuckyklira
11-28-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by m_dixon1984
In Ottawa the cops would supply papers and expect you to do the rolling. HAHAHA!!
M Here in my part of Germany even a few grams of cocaine doesnīt get you into trouble.

m_dixon1984
11-28-2005, 12:38 PM
I exagerate. On the street or in public, the pot would be confiscated and you'd get a stern warning. Nothing more if you're not known to them. If you're at a concert they ignore it, in my experience. Not sure what they'd do about cocaine here. It's taken quite a bit more seriously but I suspect for a first time offender with only a few grams the cops here would let you walk too.
M

larbo
11-29-2005, 01:47 PM
If this person has a family, a job, & no prior record he will probably get a fine, 3 years probation, and about 700 hours community service. It's possible that he could get house arrest. It's also possible, but not likely that he could be incarcerated for 6 months to a year if the prosecuting attorney has a vendetta against pot smokers. I say legalize it! pot is non-addictive. It has a lot of good benefits. Its good for arthritis. especially when you eat it. clothes that are made from hemp will last long enough for them to be handed down to your great grandchildren. the clothes we buy now are'nt worth a shit! a type of plastic can be made from hemp oil that IS stronger than steel. all books would be made from hemp paper like they were in the 1800's. this means the logging industry would fall flat on their face and not rape our forests anymore. If this was done then farmers would be back on top again. but, corporate america will not let a product like this be legalised 'cause it would KILL their industries. hope your friend comes through this ok.

Jimmy Jingles
11-29-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by larbo
If this person has a family, a job, & no prior record he will probably get a fine, 3 years probation, and about 700 hours community service. It's possible that he could get house arrest. It's also possible, but not likely that he could be incarcerated for 6 months to a year if the prosecuting attorney has a vendetta against pot smokers. I say legalize it! pot is non-addictive. It has a lot of good benefits. Its good for arthritis. especially when you eat it. clothes that are made from hemp will last long enough for them to be handed down to your great grandchildren. the clothes we buy now are'nt worth a shit! a type of plastic can be made from hemp oil that IS stronger than steel. all books would be made from hemp paper like they were in the 1800's. this means the logging industry would fall flat on their face and not rape our forests anymore. If this was done then farmers would be back on top again. but, corporate america will not let a product like this be legalised 'cause it would KILL their industries. hope your friend comes through this ok.

Hey Larbo...What happened to you when you were caught ass-fucking your brother?

Oh wait...you live in West Virginia...never mind.

larbo
11-29-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
Hey Larbo...What happened to you when you were caught ass-fucking your brother?

Oh wait...you live in West Virginia...never mind.

Hey Jenny Jiggles, What happened when YO mama was caught squating on a big ****** dick in a crack-head complex 32 years ago? Oh wait....you were conceived. wigger boy.

Nickdfresh
11-29-2005, 08:12 PM

So, what are the odds of being ass-raped in prison LARBLOW? I mean, did you become a bitch of the biggest black man you could find for protection? or did they pass you around as currency?

ODShowtime
11-29-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by m_dixon1984
Pennsylvania Drug Possession Penalties

Possession of Marijuana:

* For 30 grams or less, you are facing misdemeanor charges of up to 30 days in jail, and a fine of $500.
* For possession of more than 30 grams, the penalties go up to 1 year in jail and $5000 in fines.

If you are a first offender, it is possible to get a probation without a verdict. For second (2nd) offense possession charges, or multiple subsequent offenses, the penalties may double.

If you have more than 30 grams of marijuana, you run the risk of being charged with possession with intent to distribute in many cases.

The Internet's a beautiful thing. I just Googled possession in Pennsylvania and above is the fifth hit.

While the internet is sweet, and you did some fine research m_dixon1984 , I can tell you from experience that laws like that in PA are not usually enforced to the letter.

No one's goin' to jail for the first or most likely even the second offense.

I'd still prefer the vice laws in Germany over PA anyday! Fucking distributors and state stores suck ass!

m_dixon1984
11-29-2005, 08:45 PM
Yeah, I know, he would have been better off getting information from a Pennsylvanian but he seemed kinda desperate and I had time to spare. We Canadians tend to get a lot of information about the US in general, rarely anything specific at the state level. It's nice to know that the tough drug laws we hear about may not be as heavily enforced as we're led to believe. I still won't bring any over with me when I travel but it might make me more confortable partaking while I'm there.
M

franksters
11-29-2005, 08:51 PM
Hey Jenny Jiggles, What happened when YO mama was caught squating on a big ****** dick in a crack-head complex 32 years ago? Oh wait....you were conceived. wigger boy.

Bitching again!

unbelievable he is the biggest whinner I've ever seen........ all of is post!

larbo
11-29-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
So, what are the odds of being ass-raped in prison LARBLOW? I mean, did you become a bitch of the biggest black man you could find for protection? or did they pass you around as currency?

No. Your PARTNER has been passed around like currency. Especially if she/He want's you to play BARRY WHITE like you said. BBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHA aaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Nickdfresh
11-29-2005, 10:47 PM
No. Your PARTNER has been passed around like currency. Especially if she/He want's you to play BARRY WHITE like you said. BBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHA aaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

You should really stop having three-year old illiterates writing your comebacks.

"No. You are...I know you are, but what am I...I rubber your..."

Dude, your a total moronic self-owning interweb embarrassment. Save your self-esteem and take a hike back to your home town of Pigfuckville, WV. I hear your sister and little nephew are pining for your three inch love muscle.

rustoffa
11-29-2005, 11:07 PM
Has anyone ever crashed their car into an Arby's drive-thru?

larbo
11-29-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Has anyone ever crashed their car into an Arby's drive-thru?

No. But I backed through a McDonalds drive through one time & crashed into the sign where you order. They called the cops. I did'nt get into any trouble though. I told them my window was broken so I was gonna let my buddy order.

rustoffa
11-29-2005, 11:23 PM
No shit. Those signs are a bitch eh? Did y'all get the gearshift cuntfused or something?

Nickdfresh
11-29-2005, 11:26 PM
No. But I backed through a McDonalds drive through one time & crashed into the sign where you order. They called the cops. I did'nt get into any trouble though. I told them my window was broken so I was gonna let my buddy order.

Shouldn't let him suck your cock when trying to order in the drive through.

Jimmy Jingles
11-30-2005, 12:37 AM

You can still only comeback with racist shit, huh?

It must suck to be you...being born with a vagina and all. Do you still try to piss standing up?

Do us a favor and go join your ass friend Holmes over at the transgender boards.

BTW...You smell of unwiped poon.

Jimmy Jingles
11-30-2005, 12:43 AM

Come on...tell the truth.

You were working at the McDonalds drive thru when your 350 lb. mom crashed into the sign because her flabby titties got up under the brake pedal and she couldn't stop.

larbo
12-01-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
No shit. Those signs are a bitch eh? Did y'all get the gearshift cuntfused or something?

No. I just flat-out backed into the damn thing. I was going kind of fast. I have a bad record for backing into shit. One time after my band was done jamming, my drummer & I had this thing where we were always hollering at each other "Hey, where did you get those clothes" and I would say " outta your closet" and I got to "outta your" BANG!! Backed right into his car. Thing is, At the time I had a 71 chevrolet blazer convertable(full size) with 44/12/50 tires on it & 10 inch suspension lift, & a 6 inch body lift. It was like a Bigfoot! The side of his car was fucked! The expression on his face was hilarious.

larbo
12-01-2005, 10:07 PM
Shouldn't let him suck your cock when trying to order in the drive through.

Why are you always talkin' 'bout men sucking each other off & shit, dude? You gots problems.

franksters
12-01-2005, 10:15 PM
Why are you always talkin' 'bout men sucking each other off & shit, dude? You gots problems.

The only problem here is you, btw you should change your keyboard, i notice some of your keys are stuck in the cum...

larbo
12-01-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by franksters
The only problem here is you, btw you should change your keyboard, i notice some of your keys are stuck in the cum...

You're a sick mother fucker.:confused:

Nickdfresh
12-02-2005, 10:06 PM

Sorry about my homophobia LARBO, I'll try to be more open minded towards you and your gay cousin RAOUL....

larbo
12-02-2005, 10:26 PM
Sorry about my homophobia LARBO, I'll try to be more open minded towards you and your gay cousin RAOUL....

Dude, Don't EVEN try that shit on me. You make me uncomfortable just reading your posts! I can see the gayness reeking out of every word you type. I AM NOT THA ONE REGISTERED AT JOE ROGAN.COM. My cousin's names are more traditional than your interbreeding family. RAOUL? What the fuck is dat, G? Listen, if you're gay Nick, then fine. I don't go around fag bashing, ok. I say live & let live as long as you keep your perversions to yourself. :)

Nickdfresh
12-02-2005, 10:44 PM
Dude, Don't EVEN try that shit on me. You make me uncomfortable just reading your posts! I can see the gayness reeking out of every word you type. I AM NOT THA ONE REGISTERED AT JOE ROGAN.COM. My cousin's names are more traditional than your interbreeding family. RAOUL? What the fuck is dat, G? Listen, if you're gay Nick, then fine. I don't go around fag bashing, ok. I say live & let live as long as you keep your perversions to yourself. :)

Ooooooh! Touchy touchy. You can see "gayness reeking?" Now, I am nervous, you must have gaydar being a total flame master-general. Then again, you must see "gayness reeking" from everywhere. Nice variation of the fourth-grade level, "no, you are!" themed comeback you retarded buffoon.

jhale667
12-02-2005, 10:51 PM
In the interest of expediency, let's now do a quick synopsis the rest of Tardo's posts for the evening...

GRAPE KOOL-AID!

CITY FOLK!

ROGAN!

WIGGERS!

GAY GAY GAY!!!

YOU GUYS MESSED WITH ME -sniff!-!

Now back to your regular Roth programming.....

larbo
12-02-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
In the interest of expediency, let's now do a quick synopsis the rest of Tardo's posts for the evening...

GRAPE KOOL-AID!

CITY FOLK!

ROGAN!

WIGGERS!

GAY GAY GAY!!!

YOU GUYS MESSED WITH ME -sniff!-!

Now back to your regular Roth programming.....

So howz tha weatha ins La, Dawg? Duz you like tha smellz of crack smoke ins da morning? Can I aks yoo a quezjun? Are you even a Van Halen fan fuck stick?

Nickdfresh
12-02-2005, 11:02 PM
So howz tha weatha ins La, Dawg? Duz you like tha smellz of crack smoke ins da morning? Can I aks yoo a quezjun? Are you even a Van Halen fan fuck stick?

Talkin' like a true white trash cracker...

larbo
12-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Cracker!?!? What the hell's wrong with you boy? Your putting down a white man but you get fighting mad if someone says the N word? Cracker...........

jhale667
12-02-2005, 11:12 PM
Can I aks yoo a quezjun? Are you even a Van Halen fan fuck stick?

Dude, if you even READ anything anyone else posted here before you shot your (dang ol' innernet)mouth off, you wouldn't even 'aks' a question like that. :rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
12-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Cracker!?!? What the hell's wrong with you boy? Your putting down a white man but you get fighting mad if someone says the N word? Cracker...........

No, I'm putting down STUPID white men. And cracker isn't a racist term, it's a term regarding the southern ignorants that seek to destroy others' civil rights...Not a term that indicates that people are inferior by the color of their skin.

larbo
12-02-2005, 11:59 PM
AAHHH, The color of their skin argument, eh? It's not about the color of ones skin, It is the statistical number, in epidemic proportions, which a race is responsible. Now turn & look the other way, city boy. Don't think for one second that southern people are dumb. If a City boy & a country boy was set off with nothing, In the middle of some third world desert, Who do you think would make it? The proof is in the pudding, Bubba.

rustoffa
12-03-2005, 01:33 AM
Don't think for one second that southern people are dumb. If a City boy & a country boy was set off with nothing, In the middle of some third world desert, Who do you think would make it? The proof is in the pudding, Bubba.

Goddamn..

I'll play along. Who made the pudding?
:confused:

Redballjets88
12-03-2005, 01:59 AM
who cares and cracker is a skin word or else it wouldnt be cracker i could say the same thing about ****** and it would work better since that doesnt have a color